- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter may be a bit gross for some people. I also wanted to say this to me is the first and only really gross chapter imo in this story. Anyways, enjoy. 

Asuka had to think fast. She’s gonna start trimming her toenails, what will I do? There’s not much time for me to get out of the line of fire from her, so I’ll have to keep my eyes on the sky as they come down. But how can I get back up to where she can see me? I got it, I’ll wait for her to finish trimming her toenails, and once she goes to clean it up, I’ll simply cling onto her hand and get her attention from there. It’s the perfect plan! Asuka lifted her head and awaited for Rei to make it rain her toenail clippings.

Rei got out the toenail clipper and placed it just beneath her big toe. She pressed down on the clipper to allow it to cut right through her nail. Maybe I should wear some open toe shoes or something for a change? I know Asuka commented on that earlier today. I’ve just felt that my feet were smelly, but maybe she won’t mind it. Isn’t that what love is all about? She asked herself as she smiled while clipped her toenails.

Asuka looked up and saw the massive crescent moon shaped toenail descend from above. Making a loud slam sound when it finally landed on the ground next to her.  Suddenly, this nasty funky smell started to come out from the toenail. Asuka covered her mouth and nouse to prevent herself from throwing up. How could such a cute girl like Asuka produce such foul smelling things like this?

Rei flexed her toes back and forth to show off how nicely trimmed they looked. She felt proud of the handiwork she had just done and felt that the next time her and Asuka are together, she should wear some shoes that really show off her feet. Rei lowered her head and looked at the collection of toenail clippings she amassed through this pedicure. She started to bend over to collect all of the toenails together in her hand walking towards her kitchen.

This was easily the nastiest thing Asuka had to go through, being carried in the hands of Rei with all of her dirty smelly toenails in her hand. She felt weakened by the cheesy stench each of the toenails collectively made. She tried hugging onto Rei’s thumb, but looked below and saw something that was increasingly nasty. It was a glass jar, and it said “Toenail Collection.”

“What the fuck is wrong with you Rei? Why would you keep your toenails and not throw them out? God not even the stupid Shinji would do something this nasty and meaningless” said Asuka to her self. Rei began to pour out the toenails into the collection contained in the glass jar. Asuka turned her head the otherway as the smell made her think she was in a room with furniture scented with cheese. She also did this because the visual of a jar of toenails possitevley sickened her, Rei closed the lid and approached the bed. Asuka awaited patiently for her to lay down and give her the chance to finally get her attention.