- Text Size +

Rei had enough of this annoying sock, and threw both of the ones she wore onto the ground. Now her bare feet could finally breathe. She flexed and curled her toes, allowing them to finally breathe for the first time all day long. Rei rarely could ever be seen being barefoot in public. Being the shy girl she is, she’d rarely let anyone see her feet and while also having a shyness to her, feared her feet would stink up a room. She let out this relief sigh as her sweaty feet began to permeate the room. This was one of her favorite things about living alone, no one could judge her for her weird habits and no one could comment or whine about her foot smell. She let her feet down on the floor and started to slowly examine them. 

Asuka had been unwillingly pinned down by Rei’s pungent feet. Her body was almost crushed under the weight of Rei, but thanks to the shrinking gel cells, her body wouldn’t receive any harm. Asuka kept on coughing as she had earlier from the stench that was permeating from Rei’s feet. “God her feet smell so bad” she thought to herself. But suddenly, an anxiety inducing thing she’d never imagined had started to take place. She watched as this blob of sweat started to slowly make its way down Rei’s foot. Due to it being a while since she’s last given herself a pedicure, her toenails had grown out a bit. Letting Asuka see this blob of sweat slowly poke out from over Rei’s toenail. 

Rei looked down and scrunched her toes a bit, letting her examine all the features of her feet. She had some long toes, her nails hadn’t been colored in, and sprouting on her big toe and a few others were some dark hairs. This contrasted with the image that she had of Asuka’s feet from earlier. Both of her feet had her toenails trimmed properly, shaved, and she even had her toenails painted. “I think I should...paint my nails.” This was something that Rei had never done before, but started to light up at the thought of it. She remembers that someone on the NERV staff gave her a box of nail polish for Christmas one year. So she may as well get the most use out of it, but first those toenails need to be trimmed. They poked out far enough from her toes where they were noticeably longer, around half an inch. Rei reached into the cubby she had in her bed to get out her toenail clipper.

When Rei had scrunched her toes up a bit, this caused the sweat drop to go full speed ahead and splash itself all over Asuka’s face. She tried spitting it out, but enough of it got into her mouth that there was no point. She could taste Rei’s nasty foot sweat all over her mouth. She couldn’t tell if this disgusting taste and smell was because she was so small or if they really were that nasty. Suddenly she was freed from her smoldering smelly prison. But as she was set free, she looked up and saw Rei hold up a pair of toenail clippers and gulped to herself. 


 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, feel free to comment, critique, and favorite this story.

Also vote in this so I can tell how many people are actually enjoying what I'm writing.

 

https://www.strawpoll.me/18463874