- Text Size +

The trip back to Rei’s apartment was a nice and smooth one. Both for Rei and Asuka. Rei was eternally grateful she didn;t run into anyone from NERV on her way home, especially after the humiliation she just put herself through. She let out a sigh to herself as she approached her apartment door. Rei unlocked and opened it as she made her way inside. She flicked on the light switch and sort of just stood there staring blankly into the ether.  “I can always try apologizing to her, but I don’t know what good that’d do” she said to herself. Rei walked right up to her bed and rested her back on the bed while she took a deep sigh and stared at the ceiling. 

Asuka looked around in surprise, Rei’s place was kind of a dump. There was scuff marks on the ground from shoes, dirty clothing lying about, she felt a bit grossed out about it. “Even Misato’s place isn’t this messy” she thought to herself.  

“I’ll cross the bridge when I come to it” Rei said to herself and got herself back up. She seemed to have been able to knock herself out of the negative headspace that had been resting within for the entire walk home. “I should really just relax.” She reached downward to take her shoes off, letting her white socked feet plop onto the ground. Rei looked at them and examined the dark, almost yellowish marks where her feet would be on the soles of the shoes. “I wonder if my feet smell” she said to herself.

Asuka hopped off the shoe once Rei’s massive hand came down to take her shoe off. She watched as Rei’s massive feet came out of them. It was a shocking site to her of Rei’s massive socked feet being the size of her own EVA Unit. Suddenly, a smell started to permeate around her. She recognized that stench anywhere, that damp, cheesy, foul odor. It was the smell of feet. And Rei’s feet certainly didn’t smell all that pleasant. Asuka started coughing from the sudden humid wave of smell that came from her socks. But, what was possibly the nastiest thing she saw today quickly changed into the event that was taking place.

Rei slowly brought up her socked foot up to her face. She examined her socked foot thoroughly, “There appears to be some damp yellow marks for where my feet sweated through.” She pressed the foot hard against her face. “They have this sort of...pungent cheesy odor.” 

“What the hell is she doing?” Asuka said looking up nausiated. She watched as Rei pulled out a book that she kept underneath her pillow. She saw in bold print, Rei’s Body Journal. Rei quickly took out a pen and started jotting some words that Rei couldn’t see onto the paper.

Date: July 10th

Shoes Worn: White Dress Shoes

Socks: Regular White Socks

Smell: Cheesy

Rei didn’t usually have many guests come over to her place, so she developed weird hobbies to pass the time, this being one of them. She loved smelling feet, women in particular. Anytime she’d get to sleep over Misato's place, she’d always sneak into her room and take a deep breath from her boots. “We women are such pretty creatures, yet our feet can produce such a disgusting smell, it fascinates me,” she said to herself. She took one more whiff and then softly said under her breath, “I wonder if Asuka’s feet smell like mine.”

Asuka felt so weirded out by hearing that. If my feet smell like that? Why would you ever want to know such a thing? Wouldn’t you rather imagine something else and not so weird? But while she thought of that, a new thought pierced right through. The image of Rei bent down on all fours licking her feet after a mission had been completed. This gave Asuka a smirk that slowly grew across her face. It wasn’t a friendly smirk, it was one of deviance. Asuka felt that this shrinking down microscopic size was a bout of bad luck, but on the contrary. She knows she can learn way more details about Rei then she’d ever normally give. Asuka laughed to herself as she watched Rei sniff her own foot with rosey cheeks.