- Text Size +

 

Asuka and Rei had left NERV headquarters getting exactly what they wanted. The situation was quick to fix with no hang ups. Frankly, Rei was anxious about Asuka finding out about the previous mission, but thankfully this never happened. The day went by smoothly, it was a nice warm day in July. The soft wind blew right past them as they both stopped to sit down on a bench together.

“So, you want to go out on a date or….s-something?” Rei asked with a nervousness in her voice.

“Sure thing I’d love to!” responded Asuka with a cheerful tone in her voice.

They both felt they could no longer have any sort of strange social hang-ups around each other anymore, especially not Rei. She saw her do all her strange hobbies and activities and still wants to go out with her despite all of that. And now she even knew that Asuka would be down for doing other sorts of naughty stuff with her. Fulfilling her with a wholeness. The scenic view of the trees and nature around NERV was a calm and blissful end to this chapter in both of their lives. However some of the visions Asuka saw through Rei’s lusting mind stayed with her. Those vivid images of her dominating her in various situations, she couldn’t help but feel this sense of enticement within her. So many creative ways she knew she could absolutely control and rule over her and the best part about all of it was, she knew the exact buttons to push within her, the sort of things to say to her, and all the right things to do with her. She knew how much pleasure she’d be able to get out of Rei from doing all these sorts of things to her, but of course she’d keep all of this as her own personal secret. And with that, the two of them walked together smiling, all the while holding hands together as they went to go on their date.

Ritsuko was in her lab while she was researching the blood sample she extracted from Asuka, she found the full story and concept absolutely fascinating in a scientific way. A human being able to be shrunk to that small of a size as well as being able to withstand any sort of long term damage was completely baffling to her studies. She’d love to actually put it to the real test with a human test subject to record and analyze all of the results. But unfortunately, no conclusive data could be extracted from Asuka’s situation, but she knew of someone who’d potentially be interested in “volunteering” for the job. She turned off her laptop as she stretched from sitting for so long. She knew that it was time to go home after such a long day. But, Ritsuko smiled at the prospect of her latest potential experiment, there was a certain female NERV staff that was always excited and supporting her new ideas and progresses. This woman’s name was Maya Ibuki.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

That about wraps up this story. What I have in mind, although it can change upon fan reception is this. I want to continue the Rei x Asuka story, but I want the next and final part of the story to not be giantess related, so I want to see how many of you would be willing to read it on another site. I'm thinking of using either the Deviantart account I have, or another writing website for the story as well as other non-giantess smut writing. So PLEASE VOTE in the Strawpoll link I will provide for you below if you'd be interested in doing that. If so, I'll gladly get started writing it, and if not I'll keep moving along as normal. Anyways, thank you all for reading the story! I hope you've enjoyed it and as always, please let me know what you liked, critique, comment, favorite, etc. 

 

Edit: To clarify, I do have other Evangelion giantess ideas I wanna do. This isn't the final Evangelion giantess story from me. For those who are interested the Rei x Asuka smut story will continue and conclude as a non-giantess story over at my Deviantart or other writing account. I will update on my bio for those who want it. The next part of this shrinking gel cell story will continue as is implied at the end of the story, what I wanna try to do is write the two alongside each other. After that, I think I'll be taking a break from Evangelion Giantess stuff and continue with my more original ideas for Giantess and smut stuff.

 

https://www.strawpoll.me/18477074

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GO HERE TO VOTE ON IF YOU'D LIKE TO READ MY NON-GIANTESS SMUT WRITING