- Text Size +

The inside of Rei’s mouth was one that was rather damp. She could smell her breath lightly mixed with the salad that she’d been eating earlier. Her saliva was slowly dripping off the roof of her mouth. Rei’s breathing via her mouth made it sound like low gusts of wind was coming in and out. Asuka looked around at all of Rei’s perfectly nicely lined up teeth. She was someone who always made sure to keep her teeth clean, albeit small gunks of salad had snuck there way inside her mouth. While she was walking around, she always heard the squishing sound of Rei’s tongue every time she took a step. This whole thing had been, erotic to her.

Asuka felt a tingling feeling inside her crotch and felt a need to sit down. She secretly wanted to finger herself inside of Rei, but was too shy to ask. She wanted to be surrounded by the inside of her mouth while she did, only ever being able to smell and hear her. She tried coming up with some sort of way to get around doing this but she also remembered, Rei definitely had a crush on her, so she decided to ask a request. She signaled to Rei, via using her tongue to take her out of her mouth so she could hear her much better.

Rei followed what Asuka asked and semi-spit her out of her mouth. Asuka looked at her shamefully as she felt this was a strange request.

“R-Rei.”

“Y-yes.”

“W-would you mind licking me…” as she said this she slowly lowered her hand and started pointing it towards her crotch “right here?” Rei’s eyes lit up and she smiled softly at this request. This made Asuka’s heart skip a beat in anticipation as she watched this titanic sized Rei stick her tongue out seductively and slide closer to her.

Rei’s tongue wrapped itself around Asuka’s lower body and started to lick Asuka’s vagina. She started grabbing onto Rei’s palm from the sheer intensity of the ecstasy that she was feeling. Rei licked and licked her small friends pussy, slightly annoyed that she couldn't get a good taste of it due to the vast size difference. Asuka was panting harder and harder from her giant crushes slimy tongue pleasuring her pussy. A thought that went in her head drove her to orgasm much faster than anticipated. “Even now, while I’m as small as a pea, I have this sort of control over this woman, I’d be curious to know how much it’d be if I was normal sized or even larger.” The images of making Rei lick her feet, be her footstool, bossing her around, and finally making out with her caused Asuka’s toes to curl as she came harder than she ever did in her life.

Rei lowered her head back, admiring the work she just completed. Asuka panted and looked up at her and said,

“Thank you.”

“You know, I’ve always wanted to do that.”

“R-really?”

“Yes, there are things about you that I’ve found annoying, but I can never seem to get you out of my head.”

“Same to you.”

The two women looked at each other and smiled with a sense of peace. This rising conflict had finally extinguished itself. 

“Tomorrow, let’s get you back to NERV so we can get you back to normal size, in the mean time you can sleep in my bed on my pillow if you’d like.”

“Sure thing!”

And with that, the two lovers slept next to each other, resting through the night for the oncoming day to regain Asuka back to her normal size.


 

Chapter End Notes:

https://www.strawpoll.me/18463874/

 

As always feel free to comment, critique, and rate the story