- Text Size +

 

What Asuka was seeing was an image of herself alongside Rei in some sort of room that she’d never been in before. She watched as she approached Rei in this sort of slow but seductive strut. She had been licking Rei’s clitoris so much that it now became a mindless repetitive action. Her attention turned soley onto Rei’s fantasy. 

“You know why you’re here, don’t ya?”

“Yes.”

“Ah, so now you’re willing to cooperate.”

“Yes.”

She slapped Rei hard in the face, laying down on the ground naked. While Asuka had been wearing some kind of formal unfirom. Asuka started to put her bare foot right on Rei’s back. 

“That’s where you belong you know. On the ground, below my feet. You’re not worthy enough to be at the same height as me or even the same eye level as me. Understand?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what? Am I some sort of buddy pal acquaintance I deserve to be dignified with a name.” 

As Asuka said this she kicked Rei in the back.

“Yes, ma'am.”

“Good, now you’re starting to get the picture. I love watching you grovel in such a pitiful way.”

Asuka was surprised to see this image of herself be so authoritarian to Rei. But at the same time, she kind of enjoyed it in a mixture of egotism as well as sexuality. She could start to hear Rei’s deep moans echo alongside the fantasy, these started to become noticeably more frequent. 

“Rei, I want you to do me a favor.”

“Yes, ma’am?”

“I want you to clean my foot.”

Rei grabbed some soap and a towel, but was immediately kicked away by Asuka’s foot.

“You think if I wanted that I couldn’t do it myself? No, I want you to use your tongue.”

As she said this, she smeared her foot right into Rei’s face, rubbing off the specks of dirt right into her pale skin. Rei immediately started licking her foot with no signs of hesitation or resistance. 

“You’re so weird. You just love lapping my foot up like a dog don’t you? Ya know, this is a fitting image of you to me, you as my dog. You’re on all fours, obeying my orders , and now you’re even cleaning my tired feet.”

Asuka couldn’t believe it herself, but she was actually getting turned on by this entire vision. She never fully realized the sort of dominant lusts she’s had within herself, but from this fantasy of Rei’s not only could they be fully realized, they could also be let loose. 

What started happening was the vision was starting to get faster and faster and increasing with intensity. This was all coorelating to the increases in Rei’s pants. Asuka knew she was getting her closer and closer to cumming. The vision started changing before her eyes at a fast and rappid rate. She saw herself in a school uniform alongside Rei, giving her a spanking with a ruler, kneeled over her like a school kid. An image of Asuka spitting in Rei’s face while she’s kneeled over. And the one that seemed to truly last the longest was the image of her and Rei making out with intensity. She could see both of their tongues sliding around in each others mouths. 

A loud and violent shake erupted causing Asuka’s whole ground to be thrusted forward and throwing her out of Rei’s underpants. Leaving her on her stomach. She looked up and saw the gigantic Rei panting like a dog, sweat dripping down from her face, and her breasts going up and down from the violent breathing. She saw her eyes look down and examine her underwear. Suddenly her eyes shifted to where Asuka was. She picked her up with her long feminine fingers and brought her closer to her eyes.

“Asuka?”