- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I wrote this back in June of 2007 but I realized I hadn't uploaded it here yet. The ending might be a bit disappointing with how it leaves you in suspense, but I'm going to classify this as incomplete because I might get around to picking up where this left off. I'm just not sure how I want to proceed with it.

Melissa definitely fit the definition of a Goth, and her personality perfectly matched her morbidly dark appearance. She had few friends, and her depression resulted in many shed tears in the quiet darkness of her bedroom. Halloween had long been her favorite holiday as it was the only day of the year where she seemed to fit in with the other ghouls and demons. But now at the age of 19, this would likely be her final year for trick-or-treating. She now headed home with her bag loaded with treats.

The autumn night had become shrouded in a dense and eerie fog by the time she arrived at the door of her home. The house was now dark and silent, so she quietly climbed the stairs to her bedroom where she emptied out the contents of her treat bag onto her bed and began to paw through them. She began to sort the candy into several piles, with one devoted entirely to chocolate, another pile devoted to hard candy, and etc. Tootsie rolls and candy corn were nonchalantly dropped into a nearby wastebasket.

One piece of candy in particular caught her eye. It was in the shape of a sphere, and was rather small. The remarkable thing about it was its foil wrapper which was imprinted with some sort of hieroglyphics. Nothing else in her cache of candy looked anything like it. Normally she dismissed such tiny pieces of candy to the wastebasket, but the wrapper was so distinctly ornate. What kind of candy could it be? Unable to suppress her curiousity until the morning, she deftly unwrapped it....

-----

It was recorded in the archives of the Puareal that their world had been conquered Millenia ago by a mysterious alien species known as the Fomril. Decades later, a revolution swept across the Fomril empire which replaced the monarchy with a dictatorship that sought to cleanse the empire of minority species. The Puareal were among those marked for extermination, but a kind-hearted Fomril scientist saved them by miniaturizing their planet and encapsulating it within a transparent energy sphere that held in the atmosphere and protected them from inertial forces and external gravity.

The scientist was eventually captured and executed by the empire, but not before he'd saved many other worlds from the chopping block. He was survived by his daughter who completed his mission by fleeing the empire with the miniature planets safe like jewels within her pocket. Her ship sped across the galaxy until arriving on a remote and uncharted planet inhabited by a primitive, yet sentient species of bipeds. Here she lived, teaching the indigenous tribes the art of agriculture and writing until she succumbed to old age and died. The miniature planets were scattered to the four winds, each of them losing contact with its sister planets.

Millenia passed, and many Puareal began to doubt their own recorded history. Was their world ever really the size of this larger planet they now drifted on as involuntary nomads? Not even their wisest sages knew the answer. Ultimately, such questions mattered little. They could never leave Puarealia. Many brave individuals had lost their lives over the centuries trying in vain to penetrate the energy shield. It was unknown whether or not they would survive outside of it anyway...

Recent events had been a blur, and no one quite knew how they ended up in their current predicament, but they gathered that somehow they had become encased inside some sort of wrapper. The foil sky that enveloped their planet had blocked their view of the outside world, but fortunately it did not darken them.

The energy shield which protected their world also illuminated it and made life possible. Crops thrived as they would under normal sunlight, as did the abundant flora and fauna of Puarealia's vast forests and seas. Should Earth's star ever dim, life on Puarealia would endure.

The foil wrapper didn't do any harm; it was simply an annoyance that many wished would disappear. Their wish was granted one day during the wee hours of the morning when citizens in the south-western hemisphere of the planet observed the foil wrapper begin to move and lift up revealing an enormous fingernail. The nail was long and painted a color that was atypical of nails they'd observed in the past. Those who lived in the Western Hemisphere could do nothing but watch as this long black fingernail daintily peeled away their sky, allowing half of the planet to look upon the face of its new owner.

The Puareals appear physically similar to humans in many respects. A key difference is their bright blue skin that is devoid of hair. Males and females of their species are equipped with sex organs that are similar in shape and function to those of humans, though theirs are generally larger and, of course, differ in color. Puareal women differ from human females in their possession of 6 breasts that become temporarily concealed within a membrane that grows on their chests during pregnancy. Within this membrane the young emerge, and there they nurse until reaching maturity. When they are born, the membrane falls off and the breasts are exposed, appearing almost identical to those of human females, except being somewhat smaller and colored bright blue. These unconcealed breasts have a sexually arousing effect on the men, as they indicate that the woman is ready to conceive once more. Though they age as humans do, Puareal females never experience menopause and thus are fertile until death.

The breasts of human women have been a popular subject among the Puareals. Within the last century, signals have been intercepted and decoded from the human world beyond their shield. Some of the decoded videos had at last solved the mystery of what human breasts looked like, and Puareal men horded this imagery and archived it as a form of pornography. Their fascination with these large and exotic breasts vexed many Puareal women, particularly because human women do not have to endure the unattractive membrane during their pregnancy.

Another characteristic of human physiology that fascinates both genders are the buttocks, which they themselves lack. Since these fatty deposits are breast-like in appearance, Puareal men often fantasize about them during sexual encounters. As a result, some Puareal women now wear artificial buttocks to make themselves more appealing and human like to their mates.

Thus, when it was discovered that their planet's new owner was an attractive young Earth woman, most Puareal men rejoiced, while the women shook their heads and sighed. No one still living had even been born when the planet was last possessed by an Earth woman, but records reveal that it was a hard time for the females, who simply could not compete with their larger and more exotic rival.

Puareal women couldn't complain too much though, since their last owner had been a rather attractive Earth male that had the envy of their men. Unfortunately, he had misplaced their planet. After that, their world drifted for a time like a feather in the wind, hither and yon, until it had somehow found itself in the palm of this new owner.

Her appearance was unlike that of any other owner in their planet's history. Her skin was pale and almost chalk-like, but none could say whether this was natural or due to some sort of makeup. In sharp contrast, her lips (much like her nails) were as black as the interior of a corpse's colon after burial, yet their surface glistened with the light that radiated down from the ceiling. Blue, red, pink, green, and orange hair clashed in a vibrant rainbow against the black hair that grew nearer to her scalp. This dark hair may have been her natural color, but most likely was not. It was obvious that her morbid appearance was by design, and the black clothing she wore did nothing but confirm this.

Half of Puarealia was in a state of twilight, while the other half experienced a peculiar sort of day. After roughly 10 Earth hours these states would shift, and what once was dark became bright, and vice versa. There was no sunset or sunrise, as there was no sun; nor was there a moon to alleviate the darkness of night. These had been left behind when the scientist shrunk and encapsulated their planet within this shield. Fortunately, the scientist had brilliantly designed a way for night and day to be crudely simulated by the energy sphere itself. It was not perfect, but he had intended it to be a temporary measure until he could smuggle them to safety and release them into a new star system. Unfortunately, his death meant this would never happen, so Puareals were forced to adapt as best they could. It was not all bad, however, as it meant they could gaze up anywhere in the sky and never worry about being blinded by direct eye contact with a sun.

This proved to be quite useful in times such as this, when they wanted to see what was going on in the larger world outside their sphere. At this moment, half of the planet faced the new Goddess, and those who lived there looked up in awe at her. They watched as her dark lips began to open and an enormous pink tongue poked out. Men, women, and children all screamed in collective horror when they realized their world was moving in its direction!

"What is she doing?" Ardol asked his friend as both looked up at the mysterious woman who held their world in her fingers.

They lived in the northern part of the half of the planet that was now shrouded in Darkness. Though the planet itself was dark on this side, they could see out beyond their sky just as Humans could see stars beyond the sky at night. The face of their Goddess, like that of all big people, looked strange when observed through the filter of their planet's sky. Words could not describe how she now appeared to them at night!

"She's going to eat our planet!" Bagxik screamed, as both men observed their tiny world drawing closer to the black female lips that began to open invitingly.

Everyone who was awake and knew of what was going on outside their planet grew very afraid. Their world had many owners over its long history, but never before had anyone actually tried to eat them! Most understood that she didn't recognize their planet for what it was; but instead viewed them as nothing more than mere candy for her to devour. This was of no consolation to the billions of souls she delicately held between her fingers.

Ardol and Bagxik clutched each other tightly as the girl's green eyes closed in anticipation of the treat she would imminently receive. As they drew close, enormous pearl colored incisors began to appear behind the lips. Each tooth was larger than a continent, glistening, sharp as knives, and easily capable of tearing their planet to pieces. Large cables of saliva far wider and longer than the largest river connected her dark lips. Each lip was larger than an entire hemisphere! Some wondered if the hidden reserves of saliva within the mouth would dwarf Puarelia's vast oceans. It wouldn't take long to find out.

Billions of screams rang out in terror as their planet adhered to the tip of an enormous tongue that carried them deep inside the dark wet chasm of a girl's mouth....

 

(To be continued...?)

Chapter End Notes:
Feel free to offer any suggestions on what you would like to see happen next. Comments/complaints/praise/criticism/death threats/etc. are also appreciated, as always.