- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This was written in celebration of Vore Day 2019. This is my first time writing sized based fanfiction for fun.

The story is based around 2 commissions I had done by @spittyart on twitter (Give him a follow, he's damn good at what he does)

Part 1: https://twitter.com/spittyart/status/1120148403143565318?s=20

Part 2: https://twitter.com/spittyart/status/1149131075895140352?s=20

Please let me know what you think and follow me on the twitter.com @Maggietehsucc

Thanks, and have fun!

The new Overwatch Headquarters sat quietly in the Swiss Alps, snow gently dancing across the darkness of the night sky. Mercy wistfully looked out the window; she had been working in her lab for 12 hours straight and was starting to tire as the moonlight shone through the window. While her research was grueling, she loved every moment of it, but usually between missions for Overwatch and her own charitable work she didn’t have a whole lot of time to tinker with new innovations.

            Mercy gave a little stretch and yawned gently as she looked over her work, the first batch of an experimental drug would finish synthesizing in a few hours. After spending most of the day struggling to map out the reaction she could finally get some peace and quiet.

            At best Mercy had two blissful minutes of rest until she heard a few loud airbursts in a semi rapid succession; it was the teleporter in the base. Mercy groaned as she lifted her head off the lab bench. Walking through the threshold of the door, she glanced down the hall while putting on the best welcoming smile she could muster for three in the morning. To Mercy’s delight the group consists of Zarya, Tracer, Pharah, and Mei. Thankfully everyone was back in one piece, the less injuries to deal with the better.

“Mmmmph...welcome back everyone…hope it was warm enough for you all in St. Petersburg” Mercy said as she looked down towards the group of girls walking down the hall; the girls looking perky as ever.

“Angela, we have accomplished the mission AND have captive” Zarya proudly noted as she pulled Widowmaker hidden behind her broad shoulders, the azure assassin cuffed and bound in a comical amount of rope.

“Zarya, the purpose of the mission was to protect Ms. Volskaya, WE CERTAINLY DON’T TAKE HOSTAGES”

“Is not hostage, besides, we could get her to help…would not be the first time. I will take care of her, but could you take a look at Mei, she wasn’t looking so good during the mission” Zarya gave Amélie a pull and continued down the hall to her room.

Mercy nodded, nearly half asleep, just one little consult couldn’t hurt before she can get some sleep. She waved to Tracer and Pharah as they passed by, not making much conversation as the medic walked over to the lab bench to grab a little pick me up. Mercy reached into her desk, grabbed what felt like an energy shot. Mercy popped off the top and took a very small sip from the bottle; it tasted acrid and somewhat granular. But there is little time to get over the flavor as out of the corner of her eye, she saw Mei walk in wiping her nose and sniffling a little.

“Hey Angela, sniff, I feel really sick. I haven’t felt this bad in years” Mei said as she hopped up onto Mercy’s exam table.

Mercy felt Mei’s forehead, it was pretty warm and soft to the touch. Mei blushed as she felt the doctor’s caring touch.

“Hm, just seems like a mild fever and you sound somewhat congested. Just seems like a cold. But considering you’ve been out in a cold environment for prolonged periods of time and that your immune system wasn’t exposed to anything in years, I’m surprised you hadn’t caught a cold sooner. Just get some bed rest and have some soup, alright?”

Mei looked at Mercy somewhat quizzically “But didn’t you say you were working on some kind of cold medicine?”

“Well, yes I am, but it’s still synthesizing and it won’t be even close for a few hours. Plus, I haven’t even tested it out on anything yet”

“I can test it out for you” Mei chirped up. “I have some climate research results to go over and I just want this stupid cold gone so I can focus on getting it done. I trust you Angela; you’re so smart and committed that I have no doubt in my mind that you could do something as great as curing the common cold.”

Mercy nodded slightly, contemplating what Mei said. “Alright Mei, I’ll send a delivery drone over to you with the medicine once it is all measured and packaged, alright?”

“Well, ok, but aren’t you going to check me over a little more? You didn’t even really take my temperature.” Mei said as she felt like she was being shoved out the door.

Mercy rolled her eyes “I’m quite certain that it’s just a cold, but I can check your throat if it will make it feel better”.

Mercy flicks on her penlight and grabs the tongue depressor. “Alright Mei, open wide and say ahhh for me”.

Mercy’s hazy eyed gaze suddenly snapped to a strangely bright clarity as Mei’s lips parted. Behind her plushy lips and her nearly perfectly white teeth laid the massive wet cavern of her mouth. Saliva lightly stringing itself between the tongue and the roof of her mouth only added more ambiance to the field of pink. Mercy’s heart started to throb, she’d looked at throats thousands of times before without any issue, and she’d done this with Mei before, but why now was this so arousing to her?

Even before Mercy had time to think, Mei’s throat starts to vibrate, almost in slow motion as Mei followed Mercy’s instructions intently.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh~

Mercy bit her lip and squeezed her legs together, trying to keep it together as she shined the light inside Mei’s maw and pushed down her tongue. A single bead of sweat trickled down Mercy’s brow as she examines the back of Mei’s throat, her uvula  and sides of the throat vibrating as the loud ‘Aaah’ resonated deep from within Mei’s throat. Mercy’s breathing started to get heavy as she quickly inspected the back of her throat and then used the remaining time to look around the sopping maw. She was completely enthralled by the glistening pink insides and Mei’s cute little tongue wriggling underneath the pressure of the depressor. Mercy felt like she could stare into the abyss of Mei’s mouth forever…

“Uhhhhh…Murhey?” Mei waved her hands in front of Mercy’s face, quickly snapping her out of her trance.

“Gah! Sorry Mei! I’m just a bit tired”. Mercy puts away her light and slid the tongue depressor back into her breast pocket. “Yeah uh, it does look a bit red and stuffed up back there, but again that’s to be expected. I’ll get all your drugs to you soon and we’ll get you all fixed up, ok?”

“Yeah sniffle thanks Angela” Mei hopped off the exam table and made her way back down the hall to her room, a brutal sneeze ricocheting down the hall marking her exit.

Once Mei left the room Mercy was left stunned, what the hell happened? Why was she so turned on by Mei’s mouth? And why did she want more of it? Mercy shook her head before walking back over to the lab bench and sitting down on her rolling stool. Her gaze traced its way down the lab bench to the small ‘energy shot’ she took a little drink of. She rolled over and inspected the bottle and it became abundantly clear that what she drank wasn’t an energy shot, but a small canister of biotic solution.

Her heart stopped as she desperately scrambled to grab her reading glasses before pouring over what had been written on the side. The side of the container said: -Experimental Biotic Solution: OWHS-0006-. Mercy wracked her brain for the effects of this solution type, but then it hit, this was the so called ‘Mind Break’ solution. The very solution that turned Mercy away from making more biotic solutions in the first place…yet…this minor accident made her discover that she had feelings for Mei that she never had before. Years of tension and arrant fantasies had culminated into the present, and Mercy wanted more of Mei, she wanted to be closer to her than ever before.

-Beeeeeeeeeeep. 2 hours until synthesis complete-

And that’s when it dawned on Mercy. Why not use the experimental medicine to get closer to Mei…and her mouth…and maybe even more. Mercy’s heart yearned at the thought of going inside her teammate. That feeling of unrequited lust churning inside Mercy kept her wide awake, desperately waiting for the medicine to be complete. But, another thought crossed her mind, how would she even get in? Mercy looked over herself, it would be impossible for her to get inside at her current size.

It was at that moment when it clicked; she had the technology to do it. She had made an experimental shrink ray back when the old Overwatch headquarters was still standing. It was supposed to be for shrinking medical equipment, but it didn’t matter, Mercy wanted it, she wanted to feel small in front of her unlikely Asian goddess. Mercy knew what she had to do, she had to help her sick friend, and she would be the one to push the pill into Mei’s throat personally. Thoughts of sliding down Mei’s gullet with her cold medicine finally pushed her over the edge, she was committed.

She frantically opened the cupboard underneath the lab bench and pushed all the glassware aside to get at the bottom. She grabbed around the finished wooden bottom, jimmying it around before pulling the bottom out. Under the false bottom was a large blueish white case, dust gently covered the lid. Mercy reached in hauled up the case, flipping up the tabs and tossing the lid to the ground. Beneath the dusty top all the pieces of the shrink ray sat there in nearly pristine condition; between the fire, the building collapsing, and all the moving, it was amazing that it was still that well preserved. Nostalgic memories of better days filled Angela’s mind as she began to pull out the stand and cords, it really didn’t feel like it was long ago that she was building prototypes for the betterment of a brave new world.

Mercy heaved the stand up onto the lab bench and unfurled the cables; all she needed to do was swap a few parts in her staff and secure it to the stand. But as she held the main shrinking diode in her hand, another roadblock came up in her mind. Could she do it alone? If she was so small, would she have enough strength to push the capsule? What if she got hurt? She wouldn’t have her staff to heal her.

In another stroke of brilliance, Mercy shot up and grabbed the remaining Mind Break solution and emptied half of it into the healing serum port of her staff to have it shoot a potent mix of healing and “slight” suggestion. Mercy took a deep breath as she stepped out into the hall; she wanted to have some friends tag along, whether they’d want to or not.


Mercy walked into the locker room and sees Tracer and Pharah talking to each other.

“Uh…um…AHEM…h-hey you two” Mercy awkwardly called, obviously very nervous.

“Oi Angela! What is it? Something wrong, love?” Tracer said as she looked over to her worried Swiss friend.

“Well…um…I need some help for a mission…a bit of a private one. We uh…need to make Mei feel a bit better. I feel so bad seeing her sick” Mercy said as she tapped her fingers against her staff.

“How are we going to help exactly?” Pharah chimed in.

“Well, I have some medicine and a…oh…well how should I put this…a shrinking ray” Mercy said, a bit more confidently now.

“WHOA, A SHRINKING RAY. Oh Angela, you really did think of everything. So what are you thinking, having us go in and deal with all the baddies all science fiction-like?” Tracer said, her mind running at a million miles an hour.

“Uh…well…actually yes, that was exactly my plan. It would certainly get her back into fighting shape. Plus, I can’t have it spread to all of you” Mercy said, now somewhat surprised that her little fantasy was going over well.

“Well, that’s very noble of you Angela. While it is certainly a bit of a strange mission, I would do anything to help a fellow teammate in need” Pharah said while standing stoically in her armor.

“Pharah’s right you know, we should get as many teammates as we can to help out” Tracer stood up in agreement.

“I think pretty much everyone is out on a mission…except D.va, I think she is still here though” Pharah said as she grabbed her helm out of her locker.

“Well, she could probably join in. If you both are in, get prepared and meet me back in my lab in…ohhhh…an hour and a bit.” Mercy said as she backed towards the door.

“Absolutely! You have all our support” Tracer said as Mercy left the room.

Mercy maintained her composure until she’s far down the hall, walking briskly. It worked! It had actually worked; they are going along with it, and she didn’t even need to use her staff. They didn’t say that it was weird; they actually said it was a cool idea. A lot of weight was lifted off her shoulders; realistically getting D.va onboard was just for bonus points. Mercy arrived at the door to D.va’s room and knocked before gently turning the knob and peering in. From the glow of the TV she sees the outline of D.va in her gamer chair, focused on her game.

“Um, Hana, are you busy at all? I have a mission I need some help on and I would really appreciate your help with that” Mercy said as she tiptoed into D.va’s room, carefully avoiding the empty cans of Mountain Dew on the floor.

D.va was completely focused, dodging shots and maneuvering all the while shoving a handful of Doritos into her mouth and chewing loudly. Mercy groaned and made a bit of a disgusted face as she moves forward, a bit miffed as to why D.va isn’t responding.

“Come on Hana, we need your help right now” Mercy said as she moved beside D.va…she has headphones on. Mercy takes of D.va’s headset.

“HELLLOOOO D.va, we need your help, quit playing”

“WHAT THE HELL MERCY! I’m doing online right now, I can’t pause!” D.va said in an angry tone as she snatched the headset back

“Well you are going to have to take a break! This place is a mess, you have…orange all over your face, and I haven’t seen you come out of your room for a week. You are coming NOW!”

“UGH! Whatever, Angela. I still made more in donations today than you make in a year. But I guess that we are calling this stream an early one. Bye Twitch chat~ Winky Face >:3~” D.va waved to her webcam before shutting off the stream.

“Why do you have to be such a brat sometimes? Surprised we ever let you into Overwatch” Mercy said in a disapproving tone

“It’s my online persona; I have to keep that up for the fans! It’s what we call a Pro-gamer move, ok Boomer?” D.va said smugly as she gets out of the chair and gives a stretch. “So what do you want exactly?”

Sigh Ok Hana, we are trying to make Mei feel better. We are going to shrink down, go inside her, and shoot up some germs? I feel like you are good at the whole…shooting a bunch of things thing.”

“Hm, I guess I could do that…would be good target practice, but the mech is back in Korea.”

“Oh don’t worry Hana, just get some ammo, suit up and come to my lab. Tracer and Pharah will be waiting.” Mercy said as she walked out the door and back towards her lab, still somewhat in shock that this is all according to plan.

After about half an hour of waiting, all the teammates had slowly trickled in and were standing around chatting.

“Alright everyone, before I put the staff in the stand and switch over to the shrinking function, I’m just going to give everyone a quick buff, just to give us a little more protection”. Mercy goes around and gave every girl in the room a quick boost from her staff, including herself. The warm healing feeling washed over her, but it immediately is followed by that familiar wave of lust, that loss of inhibition. Mercy knew that this is what she wanted to do, but her gaze started to drift down towards Tracer…and her sweet ass. Being inside Mei would be the main course, but she wanted a little Tracer appetizer. And as she looked up the length of Tracer’s body, their eyes met. Was Tracer thinking the same thing? Did she have the same kind of unrequited love?

“Hey, uh what are we waiting for?” D.va said, getting impatient.

“Oh! Right! We are just waiting for the cold medicine to finish. While it should deal with most of all the germs inside Mei, we are there to mop up the excess”. Mercy said as she goes back over to the machine, still another hour to go. “We do have a little more time, but I think it would be prudent to shrink now. It would let us get our bearings…shrinking could be very stressful to the body.”

“Wait, what do you mean by could be, have you just like NOT tested it on people before?” D.va said, quite shocked by it.

“Not since the original headquarters was destroyed. But, it did work consistently well when I was testing it” Mercy said as she exchanged the tainted healing solution for the shrinking diode in her staff and fastening it to the stand and hooking up cables to it. “Alright, now everyone group up so I can get all of you. Just relax and stay still”

The girls nervously shuffled to the center of the room as Mercy pulls out a standard orange pill bottle and puts it on its side, a bit close to the tainted solution. Mercy looks back at her friends and sets her fingers on the heal button of her staff. ”Alright everyone, I’m going to shrink you now, just stay calm” Mercy closed her eyes and depresses the trigger, the brilliant light coming from the end of her staff still filters through her eyelids as she holds down the button for a few seconds. She then stops and opens her eyes, looking back to where her team stood, and they are gone. She can’t see them from this far away.

“Um, stay put you guys; I’ll find you down there!” Mercy said as she slowly walked forwards.

The micro sized team looked up at the now towering medic, slowly lumbering towards them. Every step from her high heeled boots shook the ground, making footing for the tiny team difficult. Mercy’s stature continued to get bigger and bigger as she gets closer, and she seems to be overshooting the location of the team.

“MERCY, YOU’RE WALKING TOO FAST”. Tracer shouts as Pharah took off, attempting to try and fly up to Mercy. D.va just stands there looking at her phone.

Mercy continued walking forward, her shadow making the girls on the ground very uneasy. “ANGELA, STOP! YOU’RE GOING TO STEP ON US! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!” Tracer blurts out in vain.

Mercy’s boot raises over the tiny Tracer, little bits of dust and grit rained down on the tiny Brit as she barely dashes out of the way of the incoming boot. The foot comes down with a thud, it has Tracer a little shaken, but at least it isn’t heavy gunfire or explosions.

Suddenly, the tension in the room snapped when Mercy’s phone starts ringing. She stops and answers quietly.

“Hello, this is Dr. Ziegler~”

“Yeah, hey Mercy, COULD YOU LIKE, WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING! YOU NEARLY CRUSHED TRACER AND KNOCKED PHARAH OUT OF THE SKY!!!” D.va said in a very angered and hysteric tone.

Mercy froze, stepping back in shock. “O-o-o-oh my!” Mercy steps back a bit too far, bumping into the bench and dropping her phone in surprise. The massive glass and metal monolith clatters to the ground, spinning onto its side, nearly crushing D.va in the process. D.va looks up at the massive phone, the width being twice her size. She smirks and runs to the side of it, making a running jump and getting onto the screen of the phone. D.va continues amplifying her voice over the phone

“GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF ANGELA! I’M ON YOUR PHONE, JUST PUT YOUR HAND ON THE GROUND OR SOMETHING AND LET EVERYONE ELSE WALK ONTO IT”

Mercy steels herself, gently kneeling down, now seeing Tracer’s yellow leggings and Pharah’s blue armor touch down on her palm. Both of them are really tiny, only a few millimeters tall each. She looks over and gently grabs her phone, seeing the somewhat miffed D.va sitting on the screen. Like handling kittens, she gently lifts up everyone, very slowly walking with everyone towards the counter and gently tips them onto the matte black surface.

“I’m so sorry everyone; I didn’t realize I was this powerful. I’m just going to setup the delivery drone so it will grab the pill and put it in that bottle with us and then deliver it to Mei. Just try to get your shrunken legs and get some rest, alright?” Mercy smiled gently and went back over to her seat and turns her attention back to medicine.

“Phew, that was too close. Least we all got out safe”. D.va said as she walks back over to Pharah.

“She was pretty clumsy for someone so seemingly graceful; spent most of my fuel getting out of the way”. Pharah said as she sits down on the ground.

Tracer, a little ways away from the group zips off quickly behind the canister on the lab bench. She braces herself against the cold metallic surface, clasping one hand over her mouth and snaking the other hand under her waistband. Tracer whimpers as she gently thumbs around her clit and slides a few fingers into her vagina.

Tracer’s thoughts race as she is three knuckles deep inside her. Even though she was nearly stepped on by Mercy, she had never felt so turned on before; the serum was taking its course. In those few brief moments, Tracer saw a different side of Mercy, a large, somewhat clumsy motherly side; she looked like such a powerful woman. Tracer speeds up, slamming her fingers deep into her pussy, letting the stretchiness of her pants only slam them in harder. Her clit throbs as Angela’s name hangs on each of her bated breaths. Tracer desperately wanted to be dominated by Mercy, she wanted her so badly, but quickly realized that she might have a moment to sneak off with Mercy while they are inside Mei…as long as Mercy was ok with that too.

“HEY! TRACER! Where’d you go?!” D.va calls out, trying her best to try and take control of the situation.

Tracer cuts her orgasm short as she pulls her hand away, licking her fingers clean, savoring her flavor. Her new fantasy was only a little more than an hour away. She composes herself and quickly zips out towards the group again.

“Hiya, sorry about that~ Just needed to compose myself a bit, got a bit dicey back there”. Tracer said as she sits alongside Pharah “Don’t you all think Mercy looks...kind of cute for being so big”.

The other two girls just freeze up slightly, keeping a little quiet before Pharah brakes it.
“Well, to be fair, I did feel that too. Actually, all of you girls look as beautiful as a desert rose~”. Pharah leans in towards Tracer, trying to sneak in a quick kiss. D.va grabs Pharah’s shoulders, trying her best to hold the armored hero back.

“Whoa whoa whoa, why is everyone so fucking horny all of a sudden. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE REASONABLE ONE HERE?!” D.va pleaded with her teammates. “Look, if you want to have some kind of weird shrunken orgy while we are in that pill bottle, that’s fine, but fuck guys; just keep your pants on”. D.va turned around in a huff, already tired of adulting.

“Soooooo, does that mean you’re in?” Tracer asks as she leaned over to D.va.

Sigh Only if I get to stream it, I need to get those donations” D.va said as she let out a sigh of defeat.

After a few more minutes, Mercy finishes giving instructions to the drone and then rolled over to the shrunken team on her stool.

“Everything going alright? Feeling normal?” Mercy said as her massive blueish grey eyes looked over the tiny team.

“Well, I think that most of us are fine. But most of us are somewhat uneasy. Do you think we could practice our plan a little bit, or at least make one?” Tracer said trying to get her way.

“Well, that would be smart. I was thinking that once Mei puts the pill in her mouth we would all just push it like a payload and then hop onto it to go down, that would be safest”. Mercy said as she looked down at the three shrunken teammates. Mercy pulled open the drawer in front of her and grabbed a simple capsule. As she held the tiny capsule in her hand, her mind started racing. These tiny girls wanted to go inside her mouth for practice; she hadn’t eaten in quite some time. What would really stop her from swallowing them all? She nearly squashed all of them while trying to be careful, another teensy lapse of judgement and they could accidentally end up deep inside her stomach. Mercy took a deep breath and set the capsule on the lab bench, letting all the girls get on top.

“Ok, push this all the way to the back and down my throat. And please do not get swallowed. Remember, this is for practicing and Mei, not me” Mercy instructs the girls as she brought the capsule towards her lips. Everyone on that pill was inexplicably drawn in by Mercy’s sensual lips.

“Aaaaaahn~” Mercy’s lips part, ready to accept the pill, her tongue gently undulating in anticipation, her uvula flopping around breaking the saliva strings that desperately cling to it. Tracer’s womanhood throbs in response of seeing her new lover’s mouth, the feeling of being dominated by the cavern that lay before her was an understatement.

Feeling like a tease, Mercy pressed her lips up against the girls, enveloping them in her gigantic pillowy lips. Tracer reached up, kissing the medic back as the team got a textbook look inside of Mercy’s mouth. Her mouth was ideal, very pink and healthy looking, her teeth a perfect white, even in the hard to reach places. Mercy’s breath was hot and humid as the girls passed under her teeth and landed on her tongue with a satisfying squelch.

The girls jumped down onto Mercy’s squishy tongue, trying to get used to the uneven footing. Tracer kneels down by the side of the pill, seemingly ready to push, but in actual fact had been feeling the arousing surface of Mercy’s tongue. Uninhibitedly, she spoons her hand down and takes a disturbingly large slurp of Mercy’s saliva. It tastes just like her, just like Angela~

“Uh, alright you lot. Let’s get this payload moving” Tracer said as she repositions and swallows that tiny part of Mercy. The girls started pushing the relatively light capsule with very little resistance down the length of the doctors’ tongue. The little group tickled the giantess’ tongue as they traced their way down the large pink muscle; saliva started pooling more to lubricate the little snack for the hungry doctor. The girls quickly reached the back of Mercy’s mouth; her uvula dangling menacingly overhead, repressed breaths could be heard echoing in the depths as Angela anticipates the feeling of the pill in the back of her throat. Mercy tried to coach herself. “Alright Angela…just do a tiny little gulp, don’t swallow them”.

“Alright, PUUUUSH!” Pharah yelled as the girls gave one last heave, pushing the capsule past the point of no return. The clear capsule tips over the edge of Mercy’s tongue and slid into the darkness. Tracer peered over, looking into the abyss as the saliva drains around the pill, the large gel-cap desperately wanting to continue the journey. Mercy’s epiglottis slams shut and her throat contracts, pushing the pill into Mercy’s esophagus. Tracer watched as the esophagus started to close, the pill never going to see the light of day again, snuffed out by the teensiest swallow from the titanic physician. Echoes from deep within Mercy’s stomach were almost like a sirens song, beckoning her to join. Tracer stood up, her teammates already walking down Mercy’s tongue to safety; but she wouldn’t join them, she wanted to be with Angela. That’s when Tracer jumped. The shrunken brit threw herself into the abyss, flying through the tiny space left as Angela’s esophagus pulled the pill downwards. Tracer lands on the pill; soaked in her lovers’ saliva, immersing herself in the atmosphere of Mercy’s gullet, the growls almost congratulating her for taking the plunge. She didn’t care; she wanted to be Mercy’s food.

Tracer looked down the undulating tube; Mercy’s stomach was so close she could smell the acid below as it stung her nostrils. But as Tracer lay there, rubbing herself against the pill, there was a moment of clarity. Even though she was so enthralled by these magical turn of events, the reason she was tiny in the first place came flooding back.

“Wait, MEI! Oh…bollocks”. Tracer felt herself being pulled back in time as a light blue haze fills her field of vision, recalling herself back to the top of Mercy’s tongue. She quickly looked back before running back to her friends near the tip if Mercy’s tongue, her lust sated for now.

Mercy extends her tongue, letting the girls hop off her tongue and back into her palm. “So do you all understand what to do, feeling more confident?” Mercy asks the group.

“Heh, yeah, I think we’re all good, love~” Tracer crooned, still smitten by the sizeable Swiss goddess.

“Well that’s alright, the medicine is almost ready, so I think it’s time I shrink down and join you girls” Mercy said as she took off her lab coat, placing it in the stool and stands in front of the shrink ray. She closed her eyes and presses the button, letting the shrinking energy flow through her. After a few seconds pass she spreads her angel wings and gracefully glides down to the lab bench with the rest of her ragtag team; this certainly wasn’t her first rodeo.
“Ah, so good to be down her now. I’m terribly sorry for earlier about the whole stepping thing, why don’t we all get comfy in the bottle now, hm?” Mercy said as she wrapped her arms around her team, gently pushing them towards the translucent orange bottle.

After the little jaunt the girls all get comfortable, waiting for the drone to bring over the pill when it finishes synthesizing. Mercy leans up against the wall of the pill bottle, blissfully unaware of the inky black thoughts of the rest of her teammates.

 “Hey Angela, how long do reckon that it would take for the drone to take us from here to Mei’s room” Tracer asked, trying to butter up the last holdout.

“Well, I’d figure only a few minutes” Mercy reassures them.

A gentle whirring filled the air as the group spots the drone floating around the synthesizer. A few rapid beeps sounded out into the silent air. After a few quiet clatters the drone swooped in and grabbed the pill, the exterior of the capsule being a two toned red and yellow. The drone sped up, going full tilt towards the pill bottle on its side.

“SHIIIIT! GET OUT OF THE WAY!” D.va said as she plastered herself the side of the bottle, the girls following suit, just as the drone pulls up and releases the pill. The capsule dropped like a bomb, but carried itself with enough momentum to fly right down the middle of the bottle and crash into the bottom.
“What THE FUCK! Do you have some sort of explanation for that?!” D.va screamed in terror.

“Easy, it must have been the most efficient way to get the pill in here; otherwise it would probably just drop it in”. Mercy explained as the drone circled back, grabbing the lip of the bottle and righting it and securing the cap. The air in the bottle was tense; their fate had been sealed as the drone took off with the shrunken girls.

Mercy sat there, marveling at the massive pill, the pinnacle of pharmaceutical technology.

“You really think this is going to help Mei, this is HUGE! You think Mei will be able to swallow this horse pill” D.va asked while straddling the top of the capsule.

“Well, if it makes her better, then she can handle just one” Mercy responded, looking around at her teammates, Tracer and Pharah were giving off some serious bedroom eyes.

“Angela, we don’t know what has come over us, but we are feeling some strange sexual tension, and we suggest blowing off some steam before the mission~” Pharah said as she scooted closer to Mercy.

Mercy started to sweat; she knows that the group knows they have been drugged. To make matters worse, there was no indication that the serum would be wearing off. If there was one thing that was clear, it was much easier to go with the flow, it’s not every day that this happens.

“You know...I think it would be an excellent team bonding exercise”. The words barely left Mercy’s lips before she was body slammed by Tracer.

“Mmmm, I could barely contain myself, you looked so hot when you were hundreds of feet tall~” Tracer said as she slid down in between Mercy’s thighs, trying to tear through her pantyhose to get at Mercy’s womanhood. Without hesitation, Pharah moved in, grabbing the waist of Tracer’s leggings and pulling them down to her knees to get deep into her cute little ass.  D.va scrambled to get her phone out, and was starting to stream the developing orgy on her private cam site.

Mercy and Tracer’s unrequited love came to ahead as Mercy pulled down her dark pantyhose and slid her silky black panties aside, giving Tracer access to her quivering pussy. Tracer planted a few sloppy kisses against Mercy’s lower lips before darting her tongue into Mercy’s vagina. Tracer’s tongue lapped around inside the entrance, each dart deeper or to the side was exacerbated by Pharah giving gentle kisses and licks to Tracer’s cute little pucker.  

D.va acted as a lookout, watching as the drone was slowly approaching Mei’s room. Surprisingly, she didn’t feel like immediately hopping in, being the only reasonable one had taken its toll on her. Besides, she thought it would be more exciting watching all the donations come pouring in.

The drone had reached Mei’s room and flew through the gap left by the door left ajar. The gigantic Mei was cocooned in her thick bedsheets, only having a tiny gap to peek though. But through groggy eyes she saw the floating orange pill bottle. Mei grumbled, the force shaking the bottle, breaking up the impromptu orgy.

“Oh, Mei is still awake…poor girl probably hasn’t gotten any sleep. Get ready guys, we are going in; we can always continue later though” Mercy got up, fixing her bottoms a little.

Mei’s hand snaked out from beneath the covers, swatting at the drone like a lazy cat, trying to grab the bottle from the drone. However, the drone flew over and deposited the pill bottle onto Mei’s messy desk and flies off. Mei’s desk was covered in some lose leaf papers, charts, a bottle of water, and a half finished bag of gummy bears.

Mei was just about ready to escape her cocoon, but there was a knock at the door. The door slowly creaked open as Zarya poked her head in.

“Mei~ My little kroshka~ How are you feeling? Any better? I brought that soup you like” Zarya held up a steamy container of Cup Noodles.

“Oh cough cough Thanks Zarya~ Do you think you could find me something for this fever, I’m getting pretty hot”. Mei said as she gives those lovey dovey girlfriend eyes to Zarya.

“Of course! Anything for my little myshka”. Zarya planted a kiss on Mei’s head before she heads out to find something for Mei.

Zarya rushed down the hall a bit franticly, trying to find something for her little girlfriend. The girls in the bottle resumed chattering.

“I didn’t know those two were together, they really do make such a sweet couple”. Tracer said as she twiddled her thumbs around.

“I had seen them lifting weights together before. Mei has a ways to go though”. Pharah chimed in as she checked the stats on her suit.

“Well, it is nice that Zarya has a motherly side to her, really is nice to see someone else be a healer for a-“. Mercy stopped dead, stuck in abject terror. Zarya had come back in, and in her meaty hands she gripped the tainted healing solution. Mercy felt sick to her stomach, not only was her semi-private lab space invaded, but Mei would start acting without inhibition as soon as she drank that.

“Here, I found this in Mercy’s lab, looks like canister in medkits. Maybe it could help”. Mercy is breathless as Zarya passed the canister into Mei’s hands. All Mercy could get out was a hushed whimper as Mei brought the opening to her lips and tilted the can skyward.

“No…Mei...please don’t” Mercy whimpered as Mei’s throat bulged slightly as she swallowed the thick serum.

“Bleh! Oh man, that stuff is nasty”. Mei said as she flicked the empty canister into her wastebasket.

“Then you know it works, all best medicine tastes horrible, at least that’s what babushka would tell me”. Zarya headed towards the door. “Now you should eat your soup and get a little bit of rest”. Zarya smiled warmly as she waved to Mei and slid out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

Mei groaned, throwing off her covers, to some of the girl’s disappointment she was in her pajamas. He outfit consisted of a tight navy blue tank top, an oversized white t-shirt from the Summer Games, and some icy blue pajama bottoms. Mei looked at her reflection in the mirror, looking really unimpressed.

“Ugh, that liquid stuff isn’t really kicking in. I’m jet lagged, I can’t feel my face and any part that I can feel feels like it’s on fire. I’m hungry, but I don’t feel like eating. I’m alive and dead at the same time. And worst of all, my hair is so messed up. Sigh looks like I’m up for good at this point. Least I have the pill Mercy came up with.” Mei gave a stretch and slid her feet into her fluffy yeti slippers and lopes over to her vanity.

Mei’s footsteps shook up the table, all the shrunken girls watched the titan walk past them in order to fix her hair. Mercy drew in a deep breath to try and calm herself. “Alright, let’s get on top of the pill. I have a feeling that we’ll be next”. The group nodded in agreement as one by one they climbed on top of the capsule to wait for the inevitable.

Mercy looked at Mei’s monolithic face; it was becoming clear that Mei was looking pretty worse for wear. Mercy watched intently as Mei tried her best to pin up her hair in a tight bun. Mei sighed as she lumbered back over to her desk. Mercy felt her stomach drop as the gigantic sized Mei plopped into her chair, the piston hissing as it tries to compensate for Mei’s mass. The shockwave resonated up the desk, shaking the pill around inside the bottle. The girls were jostled around, nearly thrown off the capsule from what seemed to be a normal amount of force from Mei.
Mei looked down at the scattered papers on her desk, she sighed heavily and leaned back, it was going to be a long day. Mei looked down towards the pill bottle, the girls nearly froze up, not knowing if she really saw them or not. While the girls didn’t really care, Mercy did. The serum was likely swirling inside Mei; nobody knew how Mei would treat them if she noticed them. Suddenly, Mei’s giant meaty hand reached over towards the tiny orange bottle. The girls let out a tiny scream as the football field sized hand enveloped the container in darkness as Mei lifted them skyward. The stale air was sucked out of the bottle as Mei wrenched off the cap. The girls felt uneasy as they felt the air heat up due to Mei’s feverish temperature radiating from her palm.

Mercy’s breath felt like it was sucked from her lungs as the deep brown globe of Mei’s eye peered down into the bottle like an omnipotent god. Mercy tried her best to calmly whisper to the team. “Ok everyone…get ready…it looks like we’re going in”.

Mei began to tilt the pill bottle before looking back at the Cup Noodles. She placed the bottle down, much to Mercy’s surprise, the inevitable was delayed.

“I should probably eat this before it gets cold. What was the saying…feed a cold, starve a fever? That doesn’t make any sense”. Mei shrugged as she snapped her chopsticks apart and pulled back the cover. Steam billowed forth, drawing itself into Mei’s stuffy nose. Mei dug in, lackadaisically pulling up a few of the wavy ramen noodles, slurping quietly and taking her time to chew. But as the chewed up mass of noodles, lubricated by the salty chicken broth slid down Mei’s throat, her demeanor changed immediately. Mei’s pupils dilated her mouth curling into a massive surprised smile. To Mercy, it was like all the hope and happiness she had of an easy time inside Mei had been swallowed with her noodles.

“OH MY GOD, these are mmmmmmmmrgh, so gooood. How’d Zarya make this so damn tasty?” Mei’s chopsticks dove back in eagerly grabbing the noodles and reconstituted vegetables and shove them into her maw. “Hmmm, is it real vegetables? Maybe more MSG?”. Mei scratched her head while pondering the flavor. Mercy was watching in a morbid fascination as a single bobby pin comes out of Mei’s hair, tumbling down her shoulder and into the cup. The chopsticks dove back for a third time, Mercy watched intently as the dark, metallic outline of the bobby pin resurfaced in the grasp of the chopsticks; would Mei see it and pick it out? The thought was immediately dashed as the bundle of noodles entered the giantess’ mouth; the bobby pin was seen as nothing more than food to the hungry goddess. Mercy watched with intently as Mei tipped the container up, slurping up the broth, little greasy droplets sliding down her chin. Mei slammed the cup down, causing the whole table to shake, almost as a show of pride for downing the whole thing in under ten seconds.

Mercy sat there, trying to formulate a hypothesis as to the true nature of the serum, but as if the day couldn’t get any stranger, she saw Mei pick up the empty Cup Noodles container and slowly wrap her lips around the bottom. All the girls watched in abject horror as the cup disappeared behind Mei’s lips. Mei made some desperate gulps before the whole cup, untouched, bulged out Mei’s throat. The massive lump disappeared underneath her collarbone, a massive GLUCK echoed around the room. She did it…she swallowed the whole thing.

“Oh..oh my god. That’s not healthy” Mercy said, putting her hands over her mouth, really getting sick to her stomach.

“SHE ATE THE WHOLE THING. WHAAAAA- POGGERS!” D.va exclaimed as she was recording the whole thing.

“Now that’s some serious wife material”. Pharah said in a dreamy tone.

A few heartbeats passed before Mei breathed a sigh of relief before the girls heard a massive rumbling, gurgling noise echo from behind Mei’s pudgy tummy. Mei felt it, trying to clasp her hands over her mouth, trying to contain IT but to no avail. Mei let her guard down, her lips curling back, her jaw and tongue dropping and sending out a terrifying sound from her depths.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP~

“Phew, excuse me~” Mei said to herself, giggling a little. She didn’t know she had it in her.

The force of the burp was enough the shake the tiny girl’s organs. Mercy had enough, she wanted to run, she wanted to be anywhere else, she knew she didn’t want to go ahead with this; but her body was keeping her in place, it was like that tiny lusty voice in her head that started this whole process was now in control of the voice.

Mei looked down at her stomach and then back towards her door. Without much hesitation Mei got out of her chair, leaving the room only briefly before running with a whole chocolate cake.

“No…no no no! THAT’S MY CAKE, MEEEEIIII! She’s gunna eat the whole thing by herself” Mercy cried as the massive mesa of cake slammed down on the opposite side of the desk.

Almost as if she heard Mercy, Mei’s attention turns back to the bottle. “Right, the pill…ugh…I hate taking pills. Hmmm, I guess I could make my tummy happier with a few of these~” Mei reached into the bag of gummy bears and pulls out a couple, staring intently at the translucent pair.

“Psh, doesn’t like taking medicine, but manages to swallow a whole container of Cup Noodles. She must be delirious from the fever” Mercy said in her best concerned mother tone.
Tracer looked down and pointed out an interesting turn of events.

“Ooooh~ Looks like Mei is getting frisky~”

“Huh, you’re right. Looks like she’s Voreny~” D.va said while snapping pictures of Mei’s hand snaking in her pajama pants.

Mercy just rolled her eyes at the tasteless mashup between Latin and common vernacular. “I see what you did there, and no, I don’t like it”.

Mei’s tongue rolled out of her mouth, coating the pair of gummies in a thick coat of saliva; one remains stuck to her tongue. “Mmm, looks like this guy wants to go first~” Mei said as she drew the stuck gummy into her maw. Mei sloshed the tiny treat around in her mouth slightly before signaling the gummies’ demise with a solid Ulp~.

She turned back to the lone gummy, flicking it onto her tongue. Mei turned towards the pill bottle and the shrunken girls saw the bright red gummy bear, dripping in Mei’s saliva ever so slightly sliding down her extended tongue. The goddess flicked her tongue back, tossing the gummy bear onto the back of her tongue, the fapping noises coming from Mei’s nethers were heard in the bottle then. The shrunken team watched with bated breath as the loud shlicking sounds from Mei’s pussy synched up with the movements of her tongue. A few bobs positioned the gummy in the perfect place, and in plain sight Mei’s tongue lifted up slightly, and when it dropped the gummy was gone.

Ulp~


“Gah~! That was a bit challenging, but now you’re next~” Mei reached down for the pill bottle for the last time.

“Well girls, you heard Mei, get ready, we’re next” Mercy said acting as a confident leader, but deep down she was terrified.

The titaness shook the pill bottle, letting the capsule land in the palm of her hand.

“Ugh, this congestion has been horrible, hopefully this will fix it”. Mei said as her massive digits grabbed the sides of capsule.

The girls were entranced by Mei’s massive face; it was like looking at a majestic mountain range. Her eyes gracefully blinked behind her massive spectacles, looking down at the pill briefly before averting her gaze and licking her lips. The sight of Mei’s massive tongue moistening her lips made the girls feel weak in the knees. The group felt as if Mei was buttering them up before sliding them in, but it didn’t seem like she saw the microscopic group anyways.

“Mmm, ok little pill~ Over my lips, past the gums, look out stomach, here it comes~” Mei’s sticky lips parted and tongue dropped revealing her massive throat, that was their goal.

“Ok everyone, we must deliver the payload. Stay together!” Mercy commanded as the pill closed in on Mei’s mouth. Mei’s breath smelled deeply of chicken broth, little bits of green onion remained stuck to the lower gum line. As soon as the pill touched down, the team sprang into action and started to push the pill. Unlike Mercy’s mouth, Mei’s was absolutely dripping in saliva, the giantess trying to treat the medicine just like any other piece of food. The natural symphony of Mei’s body sang as the group tried their best to push on; gurgling from below and the sound of heartbeats from below had little effect of the girls, they were in hero mode.

“Come on guys, we are getting there! Just gotta get it under her big punching bag at the back!” D.va said as she strained to push the capsule with her small frame.

“D.va, please say that you didn’t just call Mei’s uvula a punching bag” Mercy said with tired eyes.

“Hey, healing and medicine is your job. I’m the shooty pushy type.” D.va said as she got back to pushing.

Once Mei felt the pill in the center of her tongue she reached down to pick up the water bottle on her desk. Mei thought to herself “Hmm, I wonder where the girls went. Usually they’d be chatting or having a party or something. It’s just so quiet tonight”.

As D.va pushed the capsule from the rear, but even though she kept her head down, the light within Mei’s mouth became more brilliant. D.va stopped and looked back, the fleshy portal of Mei’s lips part to reveal the lip of the water bottle coming in close. D.va froze for a second before managing to stutter out a warning.

“G-g-guys! WATER!”.

The group turns around to look and sees the massive tsunami coming from the water bottle, the wave hell bent on sending every last piece of matter into Mei’s depths. D.va ran and jumped on top of the pill just in time. The fast moving wave smashed into the group sweeping all the tongue bound girls off their feet. The micro sized mercs were tossed around by the turbulent current, heading straight down the center of Mei’s tongue. Mercy tried to get her bearings from being tossed around, miraculously getting her head above water to hear the sounds of the team’s doom.
Gluck~

The first gulp of water was gone, sacrificed to make the trip smoother for the team.

Gluck~

The second gulp, positioning the pill in the perfect location. Mercy knew they had passed the point of no return, Mei’s uvula already behind them.

Glurm~

Mei’s tongue pushed back, trapping the pill and team against her soft palette temporarily. Mercy looked down, the fear quickly being surplanted by medical amazement. She was going where no human had gone before. She had only seen the entrance to the esophagus in cadavers and endoscopes, let alone her living, breathing, goddess of a teammate. The wait felt agonizing, even though it was actually milliseconds, Mei’s gullet gaped open, pulsing greedily. Tracer started to feel weak, this was just like Mercy’s…except more sloppy and ramen scented. It was time.

“Oh shiiiit, here we goooooooo!” D.va exclaimed as Mei’s tongue started to give way. The stored torrent burst forth, rocketing the pill and the shrunken teammates into Mei’s esophagus. The rush of water wasn’t kind to Mercy, Pharah, and Tracer; tumbling them around as they were washed into the depths of Mei.

“WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII” D.va screamed as the pill rocketed towards the abyss.

Mei swore she heard something, but it was too hard to discern over the nearly earsplittingly loud

GULP~

With that simple muscle movement, the fate of the team had been sealed. All the girls were on a one way ride into the belly of the beast.

The team was unceremoniously spat out into Mei’s cavernous gut, the pill crashing into a bed of noodles.

“Woooooooooooooo. What a ride, right guys?” D.va said as her heart was pumping from all the adrenaline coursing through her veins. She looked around and saw Tracer and Mercy surface. Tracer coughed up a bit of water she inhaled from the quick journey downwards, Mercy claps her on the back a few times.

“Are you alright Tracer”

“Yeah cough I’m alright” Tracer said as she touched Mercy’s cheek.

The two lovers locked in on each other, Mercy gently laid down with Tracer on top of the floating noodles. They held hands and giggled as the serum was forcing that infectious infatuation.

D.va pulled out her little gun, loading it and pointing around “Alright Mercy, where are these germs?”

“Oh, the germs, well, it’s likely to be a virus, and even then we’re…we’re…too…big”

“But like, ok, wasn’t the point that we’d go in, and like, shoot up baddies?”

“Well, yes!”

“Then why are we this big! We are literally useless then!”

“Oh, calm down D.va, just go with the flow and enjoy yourself in here~ I know I am~”


“Well yeah, cause you’re a doctor, and you’re weird. Whatever, can I get out?”

“Get out? Oh…I guess I didn’t think about that too hard. I was more focused on getting in”

“W-w-w-w-w-wait, you mean, I-I-I-I’m trapped?”

Suddenly Mei’s stomach lurched, sending a peristaltic wave to mix up the food. The deep growl was enough to snap D.va out of any residual serum. She looked around inside this rippled pink chamber, the smell starting to decay away from food into chime; but her two partners didn’t seem to mind. Wait…two partners? D.va spun herself around, trying to look for Pharah. D.va looked over as the suit of armor turned over. But in a split second the mission went from bad to worse, D.va felt a sour stinging in her throat when she saw Pharah, or at least what was left.

Pharah’s face had already been eaten off by the acid, her head and neck twisted in an unnatural angle. D.va concludes that Pharah snapped her neck on impact from the fall, but the acid is what finished the job. D.va looked away from her teammate as she felt her stomach lurch. She clasped her hands over her mouth with little effect. An orangey chunky slurry burst from D.va’s hands, she couldn’t hold it in, she had never seen someone that mangled before, let alone a friend.
“THAT’S IT! THAT’S IT! I’M DONE. I want to go home…sniff…Angela, I just wanna go home”

“But don’t you see~ You are home, with Tracer, Pharah, and Me~ It’s alright~ Please don’t be scared~”

D.va didn’t move from her position on top of the capsule. Curling up, huddling her knees into her chest, she rocked back and forth in a desperate attempt to console herself as Mei’s stomach roared around her.

“Hhhhhhhh….happy place, D.va. Go to your happy place. It’s not here D.va; go to your happy place. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts”.

Without really thinking that hard, she reached into her suit to grab her phone. The phone was in perfect condition since it wasn’t submerged in water. She flipped through her contacts, hoping there would be someone who she could call…someone that wouldn’t make things worse…



Zarya came back into the detention room with a sandwich cut into two triangles, and a steak. She looked at Widowmaker from the other side of the bars and slid the sandwich through.

“Eat something Amélie; it will make you feel better. Keep your spirts up, no?” Zarya said as she took a bite out of her juicy steak.


“No. I am not hungry. And your friendly formalities don’t help” Amélie said as she turned away from Zarya, now only in cuffs.

“But I made it especially for you. Ham, lettuce, tomato, and Swiss cheese…it even has olive toothpick, very fancy. Learned it from a friend” Zarya said as she took another bite.

“I quite honestly don’t care about where you learned your silly recipe. Any buffoon can put ingredients on bread! How do I know it’s not poisoned?” Amélie asked as she took the toothpick out of the sandwich.

“I would never do that to a potential teammate. Besides, cyanide really messes with flavor of cheese”.

Zarya perked up when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket; it could be from her loving Mei! She answered the phone without a moment’s hesitation.

“Hello my little Zaika~”

“Zaryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I need help sniff

“Oh, D.va, what a pleasant surprise. How can I help you?”

“Well…Mei kinda…well…ate…us”

“Bwahaha! Do not be so silly, Mei could never do something like that~”

A few seconds later, a picture came through, a selfie of D.va giving a thousand yard stare surrounded by the fleshy prison of Mei’s gut. Tracer and Mercy where getting a little touchy feely in the background.

“Oh my god, D.va. This. Does not look good!”

“You gotta help us, or at least me. There’s a shrinking ray in Mercy’s office if yo-“

The phone call stopped, D.va’s phone was dead. Zarya stood up and put away her phone.

“I must save the team! I think Mei would understand! Spider woman, we are going to save my friends. If you help out and do not double cross, then I will let you free” Zarya said as she opened up Amélie’s cell.

“To be honest, it is better than sitting in here planning an escape and turning the toothpick into a shiv.” Amélie said as she got up and followed alongside Zarya.

The pair walked into the room, immediately spotting Mercy’s staff stuck in the stand, all lit up and full of energy.

“Hmmm, looks simple, we just need to push the button and then we shrink” Zarya said as she held Amélie in tight. She pressed the button, and again, a beam of energy shot out, hitting the two heroes and immediately miniaturizing them

“Aha! It seems to have shrunk us down. Come, we go to Mei’s room now. We have a long walk ahead”

Amélie grumbled as the unlikely duo started running on the long journey towards the bedroom.

Back in the slimy depths of Mei’s stomach D.va remained in a state of absolute shock. Still huddled against the pill she hoped that Zarya would show up soon. Mei’s stomach let out a low grumble, jostling the contents slightly. It didn’t seem like her stomach was beginning digestion, it felt like it was weighing the contents.

“Mmmm, I should get some dessert, I’m still so hungry” Mei said, her voice somewhat muffled to the trapped girls. A few seconds past before large streams of saliva started to pour into Mei’s stomach. D.va panicked as the saliva drenched her, somehow even getting through her bodysuit.

“Mercy, are you sure there’s no way of getting out?” D.va said as she looked towards the love-struck couple.

“Well one way is dangerous, the other is more dangerous highly unpleasant. If you get lucky, you might be able to ride a burp out of here” Mercy said as she took a quick break from eating face.

D.va looked up at the pulsing cardiac sphincter above her; that was her goal, she needed to go through there if she had any chance of escape.


Outside, the rescue team made their way up to the top of the desk with the help of Amélie’s grappling hook. The two hauled themselves up and came face to face with the massive round of devil’s food cake.

“Whoa, we really are that small, that cake is big enough to feed a whole country” Zarya said as she stepped forward, taking a little taste of the chocolate frosting.

“Hm, it looks like it’s only going to feed one Mei” Amélie said with some snark as Mei came down on the round with a large knife, cutting herself a decent sized slice.

Zarya watched as Mei grabbed the slice in her hand, bringing it up to her mouth and taking a big bite off the top. She was a bit sloppy, but Zarya didn’t care, she thought it made Mei kind of cute.

“Meeei~ Could you stop eating for a second, we need to have a talk” Zarya said in a calm tone. By some miracle Mei looked towards the pair, even though it was more likely that she was eyeing the next slice.

“Huh? Zarya? Amélie? Why are you both so tiny?” Mei said as she swallowed her bite of cake, Zarya trying to control herself in front of her now massive girlfriend.

“You ate your teammates, we are responsible for getting them out” Amélie said with little emotion.

Mei looked down, crumbs and frosting still all over her lips. Her shirt and tank top were hiked up a bit from her developing food baby. “Oh~ Wait...you mean...they’re in there? In my stomach?”

“It seems like it” Amélie said as she stared up at the mega sized Mei.

“Oooh, I hope they’re alright” Mei said as she pushed her index finger against her cute pudgy tummy.

Inside her gut, things were certainly not alright. Large gobs of masticated cake started to rain down. Each caused a massive wave of acid to slosh around. D.va was pushed away from the group, bumping right into the bobby pin. She pulled the flimsy piece of wire out of some partially digested food and began to paddle across the sea of Mei.

“Mercyyyyyy, we gotta get out with the next burp, I really don’t want to go the other way. There’s probably…uh…you know what down there” D.va said with hesitation.

“Well, if you want to abandon us and go solo, that’s fine. But we are sticking to the mission and will enjoy ourselves until that capsule open”. Mercy said as she slid her tongue back into Tracer’s mouth.

Suddenly, Mei’s stomach began to shift and puff up. D.va’s ears popped as the pressure rapidly changed, the stomach groaned angrily as the cardiac sphincter opened slightly. What followed was a large gust of air being forced up Mei’s esophagus. D.va tried to jump, but just came right back down, to her dismay, she was too heavy to be burped up.

Urp~

“Oh, excuse me Zarya~” Mei said, blushing slightly

“Ohhh~ Mei, you always have the cutest little burps” Zarya cooed as she pressed herself against Mei’s pudgy tummy. She felt much closer to her girlfriend than ever before, the gurgles just calming her down and making her feel closer.

D.va looked up, a little disheartened that she couldn’t get out right now. She thought that it was ok; she could just ride a bigger burp out. Everything was all fine and dandy, until she tried to breathe. The air was gone; the burp had sucked out most of the oxygen from Mei’s stomach. D.va’s attention immediately switched to looking down the length of Mei’s stomach, her pyloric sphincter winking and pulsing as it lets in some of the digested goop. D.va gulped as she started to row towards the ring. She looked back tearfully at her team; she was the only one who had a chance of making it out.

D.va desperately propelled herself on top of the pill towards the exit. She looked down into the murky stomach acid below, there was no way she could see the bottom, who knows how deep it would go. D.va got a lucky push from a little bit of stomach peristalsis, ever so close to the sphincter.

“Come on, almos-WAH!”

The capsule’s time was at an end, unsealing and releasing its powdery contents into the acidic ocean below. The top half of the capsule tipped over, slowly filling with the dark slurry. D.va grabbed the bobby pin, thrusting it down into slurry she attempted to pole vault to safety. D.va threw the pin into what she judged was the shallow part, but the pin nearly disappeared into the ocean. D.va sighed, jumping off of the pill, barely landing on the pin and jumping forward and slamming into the puckered muscle. D.va climbed up to the center of the valve, looking back at her two remaining teammates.

“I-I’m sorry guys” D.va solemnly said to herself as she pushed herself into the sphincter, the powerful muscle gaped open, washing D.va into the winding depths of Mei’s small intestine.

Mercy and Tracer continued to hold each other in passionate embrace as they were gasping for air; the falling cake chunks brought down the tiniest amount of air.

“Mmm, looks like this is it, Angela. If it wasn’t obvious before, these last few hours have been some of the most exciting of my life…and I’m glad that we could share this time together as lovers. We should…do this again sometime”

“Yeah, Tracer. We should…we should” Mercy said as the two tiny lovers passed out in their arms before a mountain of chewed up chocolate cake slammed down into Mei’s gut.


Gulp~

“So
, what was your guy’s rescue plan. I would have just swallowed you both, but I think my stomach is going to town right now” Mei grabbed at her pudge, giving her tummy a little shake and congratulatory pat. “I really want to finish this whole cake. Mmmm~. Besides, they could be somewhere else inside me”

“Somewhere else…” Amélie’s eyes shifted downwards to Mei’s stomach. “Oh no, not there”.

“What do you mean, where do you propose we should go, my little rypka”. Zarya said, trying to act a little oblivious.

Mei bit her lip as she stood out of her chair, turning around and dropping her pajama pants in front of the two shrunken girls. Zarya’s eyes lit up as Mei spread her ass, her pink little hole winking at the both of them. Zarya had never been this close to Mei before, while they might have had sex a couple of times being inserted was something unknown and exotic to Zarya.

“Well, um, if you’re going in to save them, I just thought you’d like to take a different approach” Mei jiggled her butt slightly, trying to put on a bit of a show for her girlfriend. Amélie just stood there, glaring at Zarya.

“For my freedom, I’ll do it. I don’t think I will ever get the smell out of my suit” Amélie said not looking completely thrilled by the situation.

“Mei! We are ready! Get us up in there!” Zarya shouted to her girlfriend.

Mei got up from her chair and rifled through her bedside table. The towering titaness walked back over and set down a bottle of lychee flavored lubricant and a light blue silicone butt plug. Mei extended a finger down to the miniaturized duo. Zarya ran and jumped onto Mei’s plushy index finger, hugging it tightly. Amélie followed suit, she just wanted to get in and get out.

Mei grabbed the bottle of lubricant and squeezed out a glob onto the rescue team. Zarya’s eyes were like saucers as Mei’s puckered anus started to take up her whole field of view. Mei took a deep breath and held her finger at the opening, gently warming her hole. Mei let herself loose before sliding her finger as far as she could inside her. She retracted her fingers to meticulously inspect them, nobody was there.

The girls hopped off of Mei’s fingers and into the slick pink depths of Mei’s colon.

“It is so beautiful in here; it is so pink and fluffy. She is almost as beautiful on the outside as she as inside” Zarya said as she stroked the pulsing walls of Mei’s colon.

Amélie activated her night vision goggles to look down the dark tunnel. Much to Amélie’s delight, there doesn’t seem to be any offending solid matter. “Alright Zarya, quit being all lovey dovey with your little squeeze and lets find them”.

Amélie walked forwards into the depths of Mei’s ass. The whole tunnel pulsated, the smooth walls separated by rings of bowel. It took all of Amélie’s strength to vault her over each ring, only to fall into a puddle of murky, stagnant water each time. She had figured that if Mei was sick and didn’t eat, there wouldn’t be anything in her colon. As she walked into Mei’s descending colon the tiny sniper encountered something strange. About six bright pink plastic balls were all clumped together, each with a tiny hole in them. Anal beads, the cord holding them all had sheared off. As Amélie touched the smooth, plastic balls, she heard some labored groans and sloshing noises. She looked up and saw the figure of a thin built girl hopping over the waves of Mei’s colon.

D.va saw the glowing dots in the darkness, going a bit loopy she ran straight towards it, tackling Amélie into the sludge.
“Oh my god oh my god. Who is this? I can’t see” D.va said as she felt Amélie’s body.

“Well certainly, I am too lithe to be your Russian comrade. Is there anyone else?” Amélie said as she looked over D.va’s body. Her bodysuit was almost completely disintegrated, odd bits hung out every which way.

“No…they didn’t make it out of her stomach. I don’t want to go back, just get me out” D.va said, not caring much about who was rescuing her.

“Well, let’s get out of here. I can’t imagine what you’ve been through to get here. But let’s get go-“

Amélie was cut short by a loud squelch coming back from Mei’s anus quickly followed by a constant low drone. Mei’s booming voice could be heard all the way down in her bowels, her deep moans resonating through her body.

“Wh-..what’s Mei doing?” D.va asked on the verge of tears.

“She is being way to perverse right now” Amélie said as she started to pull D.va back towards the exit.

After a few minutes D.va and Amélie arrived back in Mei’s rectum, and from the tiny streaks of light coming through the anus they saw the problem. The massive butt plug was blocking their way out. The vibrations coming from it were so intense that it was difficult for the girls to stand. Amélie looked around for Zarya before spotting her, naked and sprawled out on top of the plug, taking in the vibrations directly.

“ZARYA! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON AND TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO LET US OUT!” Amélie shouted in a desperate attempt to get out.

“I don’t have a way to call her. We are definitely way too muffled in my love~” Zarya said as she pleasured herself against the giant, vibrating plug.

“D.va, don’t you have your phone? You did call Zarya when you were in Mei’s stomach, right?” Amélie asked in a near panicked state.

“No, the battery is dead” D.va said, nearly in tears.

Full of adrenaline, Amélie ran at Mei’s anus, punching and jabbing at it, trying to get her attention. Alas, Amélie’s attacks only added to the pleasure that Mei felt within her ass.

Mei remained sat in her chair for hours, her trusty butt plug snuggled deep in her nerdy ass, pleasuring her as she plugged at her climate figures. After the serum and the pill, Mei felt a lot better, she was able to actually focus on her work now. She sat there mesmerized by all the graphs and figures, taking lazy bites out of the chocolate cake. After about four hours of work, the whole cake had disappeared from the outside realm. The whole chewed up mess churned deep within Mei’s gut. She looked down at her distended stomach, giving it a slight rub to try and appease the beast. Calling the inside of her stomach inhospitable would be generous; it was packed topped to bottom with the heavy, fudgy cake. The remains of the Mercy, Pharah, and Mercy were deeply buried within the cake; it would take days to find them in Mei’s stomach. The rescue team, trapped between Mei’s lust and gluttony could only wait in the hopes that they could actually escape. The loud gurgling and churning from above mixed with Mei’s fast beating heart dropped the group’s spirit to an all-time low. While it would take hours for her stomach to digest everything, it wouldn’t be long before the group would have a new problem to face. But that was the only thing holding her stomach back, time. Yet just like time, it would all be digested and flow on; a testament to the strength the innocent climate scientist had inside her.