- Text Size +

Moana's Tiny Experience

Whatever you do, do not piss off a demigod. Last year, Maui shrunk me down and left me on this random island. I’ll never make fun of his tattoos ever again, that’s for sure. I’m not sure if he realized that being only an inch tall makes you more durable. My fragile teenager body was compacted into this nearly indestructible tiny body. I managed to avoid being eaten and survive alone for nearly a year now. Maui either forgot about me or left me to die, either way, I fought to survive. Although, a huge complication arose when the volcano started erupting. I thought I was alone on the island, but the oncoming lava brought a small village out to the ocean side to where I was living. I tried calling out to them but it was no use. I stood beneath their panicked feet on the dirt before the sand. If I wasn’t stepped on first, it was only a matter of time before we would all be killed. Then suddenly, minutes before complete agony and death, a young girl showed up. She was beautiful. She looked about 16 with a slender yet muscular build. Her long wavy black hair flowed in the wind as she jumped onto the beach. 

“I am Moana of Motunui. Aboard my boat, I will sail you across the sea and save you from the volcano.” The young girl said with confidence. 

There were about 20 people that all rushed over onto the boat; however, one young girl about 3 years old spotted me. She laid down onto her stomach to get a better look. I screamed out for her to save me. She did end up picking me up, but she paid no attention to my distress. 

“Mommy, funny bug.” She said unaware of the lava about to reach her.

As in the little girl’s hand, I could see a red glow creeping up behind her. Moana jumped into action. Her knees planted into the dirt as she used her powers to manipulate the water over us. The water splashed into the lava, solidifying a wall, and blocking the flow. The child had coward herself into Moana’s chest and I used this opportunity to jump out of her hands. Moana was wearing a cute crop top with pearls that hugged her boobs like a bandeau. I crawled myself inside be safe. As for bottoms, she wore a skirt made from assorted Tapa and Pandana materials. Once underneath her top, I dropped down, planting and securely wedging myself in between Moana’s boobs. I felt bad for the location I was in, but I did it for survival. 

“Let’s get you to your mom, little one.” Moana said picking up the child and returning her to her teary-eyed mother. 

She then got into the water and started pushing the boat away from shore. The boat was completely full so it took a lot of strength from the girl. Her arm movements jiggled her fatty flesh and I kept sinking deeper into her cleavage. 

“Everyone hold on!” Moana directed as she climbed aboard too.

In climbing onto the boat, I was thrown around until I finally was able to grab a hold of a squishy anchor point. She could clearly feel something because I heard a slight moan come from deep in her chest. I looked down and noticed that I had wrapped myself onto her nipple. The skin was hardening and growing beneath my grip. Her nipples were relatively small but they fit her B-cup sized boobs. I instantly grew hard and my dick pressed into the end of her nipple. Afraid of getting caught, I remained still and didn’t move. Moana’s body quivered in response as she did her best not to give in to the pleasure. Instead, she focused her powers onto the water and created a wave that the boat surfed all the way back to her home island. After receiving many thanks, she quickly skittered off to her bed to be alone. 

“What has gotten into me today? Why am I all of a sudden… so horny?” Moana said to herself 

She placed her hand onto her boob and squeezed. A surprised gasp escaped her lips as my body was pushed into her pink flesh. Her nipple was like a hard pebble underneath her palm. Her knees grew weak and she was shocked by her body’s weird behaviour. However, she was also intrigued, and her hormones left her desiring more...

 

Read the rest of the story below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-18-27171161

With that chapter, you also get Penny for Big Bang Theory, Raven from Teen Titans, Clover from Totally Spies, and soon Black Widow from Avengers.

You also get voting access for my original story and early releases. 

It's a really good deal for all the content you recieve. Check it out!