- Text Size +
Tears started to fall on and around Jason as he furiously gazed up at her as she silently cried while giving him an exasperated gaze. He tried backing up to avoid her tear drops, however his back eventually ended up pressed against her black pump. He was about to go around it, but the words she said next prevented him.

"I am sorry!" Ms. Patti sobbingly exclaimed.

"So that's it? That's all you have to say after you have masturbated at my plight and raped me? You surprisingly do not find these few words pathetic and useless?" Jason agitatedly asked.

"What else should I do! I am being sincere! I never thought I would do those things to you! I acted on impulse... I was wrong! I am extremely sorry!" Ms. Patti exasperatedly exclaimed.

"The best you can come up with is that you acted on impulse? You are extremely pathetic." Jason sarcastically said, ignoring Ms. Patti pained facial expression.

"I may sound extremely pathetic, but... but I really am sorry! I did not mean to hurt you! I would never purposely hurt you!" Ms. Patti emotionally stammered.

"Well too bad! You actually managed to do just that! I do not know what I find the most hurtful, either the fact that you actually sexually assaulted me or feigned clueless about your actions afterward. However, unlike a certain someone who is caught in the turmoil of their conscience, I no longer care! I just find the atmosphere around you stifling! You do not have to worry Ms. Patti, I will not report your actions to the authorities nor anyone else!" Jason agitatedly said, then turned around to go around her black pump, but she moved it to block his way again to prevent him from leaving. He angrily turned around to see her wiping her eyes as she glared down at him as he almost fell down to recoil from fear.

"Oh, you are back! I thought you were leaving! You cannot seem to be able keep away from me can you?" Ms. Patti sarcastically said, not pausing for Jason as he tried to cut her off.

"I think you should contact the authorities 'sweetheart'." Ms. Patti bitingly said.

"There... there is no need." Jason meekly stammered, seeing her raise an eyebrow at him.

"Is that right... well, I want you to contact them though." Ms. Patti said.

"But, I do not want to contact them." Jason meekly said, nervously hearing her shoe creak several times behind him as he was assault by the familiar pungent cheesy corn chip foot odor as she freed her foot from her shoe.

"Oh, so there lies the true reasoning! But why would you not want to tell the authorities sweetheart? After all, I have been a very, very naughty girl!" Ms. Patti mockingly exclaimed, teasingly waving her bulbous meaty toes at Jason.

"I... I just don't want too!" Jason angrily exclaimed, feeling humiliated by her.

"Oh, there you go again. You do not want to... or rather cannot bear to do so? Shush sweetheart, I have not finished speaking yet. You were criticizing my transparency earlier, but you are too transparent. I can see right through you. You like me... that is why you do not dare to contact the authorities. You cannot bear to let anything bad happen to me, is that not right?" Ms. Patti teasingly said, nudging her big toe against him to see his face burn red from embarrassment.

"That is absolutely preposterous!" Jason immaturely exclaimed.

"Is it really? No, I do not really believe so nor do you really believe so either. Plus, your spasms of cum splattered sporadically throughout my sole and toes is clear proof. You must hold some type of erotic interest to say at the least, hmm?" Ms. Patti said matter of factly, then heard Jason mumble something inaudible.

"I did not hear you sweetheart, what did you say?" Ms. Patti asked, continuing to tease him with her meaty toes while inwardly taking delight in his embarrassment and her surprising control of him.

"Even if what you say is true, that does not change the fact that what you did was wrong." Jason defeatedly said, trying to ignore the triumphant smile on her face as well as her raspy sound of her black stocking continuously stretching from her spreading, curling, and flexing her bulbous toes in front of him as he was assaulted by the smell as well as droplets of warm sweat.

"You are right. It does not change the fact of what I did was wrong, but I can be safe to assume you are not going to judge me or be angry with me about my previous actions." Ms. Patti matter of factly stated, ignoring the glare he was giving her.

"You..." Jason started to say, but was cut off.

"Ugh! My feet are killing me! The are so itchy and hot, plus they are aching! I have to make sure to ask you for another massage later, plus I am sure you will enjoy it, won't you?" Ms. Patti teasingly said, placing her foot back inside her pump as she coyly gazed down at him.

"I will not enjoy it! And who is to say I will even be here!" Jason angrily exclaimed, feeling embarrassed.

"We will have to wait and see won't we. Now speaking of you being around, I have not finished showcasing you the house." Ms. Patti stated as cheekily grinned down at him.

"You do not have to worry yourself over it, I will buy it. You should probably worry yourself over your physical appearance first before you up and worry about anything else." Jason dully said in a defeated tone, struggling to hide his inner turmoil he was going through for actually being attracted to her.

"See! I told you that you could not stay away from me!" Ms. Patti teasingly exclaimed, as she folded her arms under her bosom to make them bulge as she coyly gazed down.

Jason eyes followed its primitive instinct as they feasted on her curvaceous figure along with her breast. He hurriedly lowered his gaze once he realized what he was doing while hearing a series of giggles above him as he inwardly mocked himself.

"Okay, okay sweetheart! I will try to stop teasing you for a little bit, but what did you mean earlier when you said I should worry about my physical appearance?" Ms. Patti asked.

"You have eyes, so see for yourself." Jason dully said, avoiding eye contact as he could feel her eyes on him.

"You are being quite rude, aren't you? Hasn't anyone ever told you that you do not speak to your elders like that sweetheart?" Ms. Patti asked in a hurtful tone, gazing down at Jason who was still not bothering to return her gaze.

"First of all, stop calling me sweetheart. We do not possess an intimate relationship with each other. Secondly, you do not possess the maturity of an elder, so I am not going to treat you like one. Thirdly, you must have forgot that almost suffocated me earlier while you masturbated to me, not including the fact that you raped me several times." Jason struggled to say calmly, finally glaring up at her.

Ms. Patti was speechless. Of course, she knew she was out of line earlier, but it's not as if he did not like it. Now, he is glaring up at her like she is his bitter enemy, which was causing her heart to feel pained as tears came to her eyes to slide down her cheeks and mess up her make-up even further from crying earlier.

Jason cringed inwardly as he felt himself feeling wrong for what he said as well as pained by her crying while he ignored the teardrops splashing onto the driveway as well as around him. He let out an uneasy sigh as he was about to open his mouth to let out some word to comfort her, but stopped as he inwardly questioned himself.

Ms. Patti was barely able to make out Jason's minuscule silhouette on the ground before her feet through her blurry vision. She was glad to see he was surprisingly still here after all she had done to him, but wished he would say something to appease the pain in her heart for her impulsive actions.

Jason was getting ready to leave, but realized his vehicle was sitting on the passenger seat inside Ms. Patti's BMW.

This is kind of awkward...

"Uhm... Ms. Patti." Jason reluctantly said, but was cut off Ms. Patti's enthusiasm.

"Yes! What is it!" Ms. Patti hopefully exclaimed, wiping her eyes as she searchingly gazed down at him awaiting for him to say something to make her heart stop aching.

"Uhm... my vehicle is inside yours car, so I wondered if you could get it for me. After all, I cannot leave without it." Jason awkwardly said.

His vehicle? He is still leaving... does he not like me? No... that is not true! After all he buying the house, right? So there is hope...

"Ms. Patti, are you going to retrieve my vehicle for me?" Jason nervously asked, seeing her gaze look lost.

"Oh! Yes! Of course! I was just lost in thought! Be a dear and wait right here! I will be right back!" Ms. Patti said in forced enthusiasm, after she was forced out of inner thoughts.

Jason cringed as he watched her black pump raise up off the ground in front of him as she raised her foot to step over him. Minuscule bits of dirt and gravel fell off the bottom her shoe to land on the ground around him and him as well. He felt humiliated for thinking she was about to step on him as well as frightened about whether she was going to give him back his vehicle. He just gave a sigh to let go of his miscellaneous thoughts for all he could do was wait and see as he stared at silhouette growing smaller in the distance.

Ms. Patti was a little depressed as she walked towards her BMW, then unlocked it. She opened the door on her driver's side still wondering why did she commit those intimate actions to Jason. She knew she needed the attention of a man for quite some time, but she did not know her sexual impulse have grown so much over time because even now, she still was thinking about giving Jason a private tour of her body and she was sure he would not protest that much. Even if he did, it's not like he could do anything to her. She mischievously grinned as she reached into the BMW to grab his cute little car, but stopped when she saw her reflection in the rearview mirror. She almost did not recognize herself as she gazed at her reflection that displayed makeup strewn all over her face with splotches around her eyes while as her face was pale puffy red from crying. She hurriedly sat down in the driver's seat to fix her face as she reached down into the cavity blow the radio, but stopped once she noticed the huge darkened area around the crotch of her beige skirt while her entire face and ears burned red in embarrassment. She hurriedly panned her eyes to check the rest of her to realize her puffy nipples as well as her breast were fully outlined through her white blouse from sweat while she saw a few dark spot from her makeup laced tears falling on her white blouse and beige jacket, not including that her cum drenched stocking crotch.

Ahhh! He knew my appearance was this unsightly, yet all he could explicitly tell me was to worry about my own appearance! This is so embarrassing and unprofessional! What if someone sees me! I am really too frightened and frustrated to step out of the car! I am so going to get him back for this!

Jason relievedly heard her familiar footsteps as he eventually saw her enticing silhouette appear with her clothes seemingly hugging her curves. He smiled once he saw his maroon red car in her lovely swinging hand, but stopped once he realized their was something different about her gait as she speedily walked towards him. He nervously gulped once he saw her angry facial expression once she got close enough. He was inwardly wondering what did he do wrong, but casted his thoughts away as he broke out into a sprint as he ran in the direction of the Lilliputian house while having a hard time keeping his distance away from her.

"No, no sweetheart! Where are you going! We have something that we need to discuss!" Ms. Patti bitingly exclaimed, raising her black pump to thunderously slam it onto the ground in front of him to block his escape into the house while feeling an erotic prickly electric sensation course though her body as she did so as she watched Jason helplessly fall to the ground.

Jason frightfully gazed up at her as she in return creepily gazed down at him. They both stayed like that for a few seconds until he got his bearings, then hurriedly got up to sprint around her shoe while hearing her mutter "really", then slammed her foot in front of him again as he fell down once again due to the thunderous vibration.

"Why are you doing this to me! Did you not already get your kink out of humiliating earlier! Why can you not just leave me alone!" Jason angrily exasperatedly exclaimed, helplessly gazing up at her.

Ms. Patti guilty bit her bottom lip. She had no idea why she was so turned on by dominating him, but she knew she probably was going to far as she took in a fresh breath of air before she opened her mouth.

"Jason, I am sorry. It's just it is kind of arousing for me to see you like this for some reason. I really do not mean to do it, but when I am around you for some reason, I cannot stop myself from acting on my impulses. And besides, it is kind of your fault. No one told you to be so cute and so ungentlemanly like to not tell me about my appearance." Ms. Patti sincerely said rather coyly, twirling her hair with her fingers.

Jason just stared up at her in disbelief.

She practically just admitted that tormenting me gets her off... she truthfully admitted to it. Plus, she kind of admitted to liking me.

"Jason?" Ms. Patti concernedly asked, feeling kind of vulnerable for exposing her feelings openly to him, but he was not saying anything.

"Ms. Patti, I suppose I should thank you for being open with me, but I can not bring myself to do so. You know that you almost just literally crushed me twice, which adds on to you raping and masturbating to me today. You are upset that I did not explicitly tell you about your appearance when you were the one that caused it." Jason said, but was cut off.

"That may be true, but." Ms. Patti tried to give an excuse to redeem the atmosphere between them, but was cut off.

"Whatever you have to say is irrelevant. You do not even have enough respect for me to allow me to finish speaking. So what, I am deeply attracted to you. In fact, I may be even surprisingly infatuated with you, but that does excuse anything you have done. You were and are wrong. I am retracting my statement about buying the house and this property. I need some time to think." Jason forced himself to say, gazing into the apologetic puppy eyed expression she was giving him with those large brown almond shaped eyes of hers.

"Jason, please do not say that. I can... I can make up for it. I feel uneasy and pained if I do not know you are coming back to me." Ms. Patti exasperatedly stammered, helplessly gazing down at Jason.

"We have not even known each other for that long... an estimate would be about two months, so what do you mean by you feeling pained and uneasy?" Jason confusingly asked.

"When we met each other, we were introduced to each other by my friend, your ex-professor. You were catching up on good times, but I did not notice you when I came in the room as I stood over you. Your ex-professor relayed to me you were down there at my feet as I gazed down at you to apologize, but you were too busy dreamily staring at me to notice that I was talking to you. I found it rather cute... so when you finally noticed what you were doing and blushed, I decided that I wanted to get to know you. Therefore, I made up excuses about I needed a website designed for my real estate business amongst other lame excuses which were very tedious for you, but yet you entertained me time and time again. I found myself feeling happy about something other than my work and I have not felt happy for quite a long time. I know my feelings and thoughts do not excuse what I have done, but I want to honest with you because that quality is a must need to build a foundation in a relationship. I apologize for what I have done, but if I had a chance to relive the moment with you, I am afraid to say I will do it again. I am so sorry. It's not much of an apology." Ms. Patti bleakly said, wiping her face as she tried to look more presentable, but actually made it worse.

Honesty? Am I being honest to her or with... even myself?

"You are right. It definitely is not much of an apology, but I can understand you. You practically had me run around like a monkey for two months, but I was happy. I am sad to say that I do not really have any friends or rather family too, so when were introduced to each other by my professor, I kind of was happy and it did not help that you were beautiful. I enjoyed spending time with you, but our relationship feels estranged now and I am confused. I... I just need time to think to myself." Jason blushingly said.

"You can spend the night and I... we can clear your confusion." Ms. Patti coyly said.

"No, I do not think that would be a great idea. You still do not get it . Anyway, you should hurry into your house and change. It is 2:35, so the school busses will be dropping kids off soon and I am pretty sure you do not want them to see your unsightly appearance." Jason said.

"I could care less about someone seeing me right now." Ms. Patti stated, gripping the sides of her skirt as she gazed down at Jason.

"I just want to go home and think. Perhaps we will see other again. By the way, I would love to have my car." Jason exasperatedly said, thinking he heard his car groaning above him in her hand as she gripped her skirt tightly.

"Fine!" Ms. Part angrily said, stooping down to give him his car.

Jason felt guilty and also a little upset with her, but ignored his inner frustrations as he walked over to his car that she practically slammed on the ground. His eyebrows raised in irritation as he walked around to see three of the wheels were flat.

Like really!

Jason turned to angrily raise his gaze as he followed her shapely legs to her full figure as she stood up. His gaze fell onto her face to see she was wearing a peeved expression on her face, which made him upset.

"You gave my tires flats!" Jason angrily exclaimed.

"I did, did I? My bad, I did not do it on purpose, but next time I will." Ms. Patti bitingly said.

"You... you... you!" Jason stammered, not able to find the words to say.

"I what!" Ms. Patti bitingly exclaimed, stomping her foot down in irritation.

"You are so incredibly selfish! All I asked for was a little time to myself and I would come back to you, but now I am not!" Jason out roared.

"Oh, yeah! How are you going to leave genius!" Ms. Patti bitingly replied.

Jason was to upset to answer him as he turned around to walk away. He pulled out his phone to open the Uber app, but much to his dismay, there were none in the vicinity. He angrily kept walking anyway.

"Wait... I am sorry. I just got upset that you were not admitting your true feelings and were trying to lock them away." Ms. Patti defeatedly said, surprisingly finding out he had not stopped to listed to her, but kept walking.

"You are so freaking stubborn! Wait!" Ms. Patti angrily exclaimed, stomping her foot in anger.

Jason could care less though as he kept walking while paying no heed to her pleas. He could not believe how incredibly selfish and impulsive she is. Her black pump thundering down in front of him, stopped his thinking as he fell. He angrily glared up at her to see her angry expression.

"I told you to wait!" Ms. Patti bitingly said, furiously gazing down at him.

"I do not have to listen to you!" Jason roared up at her.

"You do not have to, but you will." She snidely said, reaching down for him and also his car.

Jason was enveloped in darkness as he heard the thunderous booms of her walking as he rolled back and forth in her closed hand. Eventually, he came to a stop as light greeted his eyes and he felt himself falling. He plunged not so gently deeply into something soft. He uneasily got himself up and realized he was in a bedroom. He heard grunts behind him as he turned around to see Ms. Patti stripping, causing him to blush. His mind started to go through various scenarios about what she is going to do to him.

"I see you are still shy. You can Relax, I have learned my lesson and I am going to respect your wishes. I am just going to put on some new clothes and freshen up before I drop you off." She said, taking off her clothes to place on her bed as she gazed down at Jason, who was blushing.

"Really?" Jason asked with disbelief, turning to look at her, but hurriedly turned around when he saw her looming naked beauty above him.

Ms. Patti happily smiled down at his cuteness.

"Yes, really. I do not want to push you away from me. You made it clear that you did not want to be around me." Ms. Patti said in a hurt tone.

"It's not that I do not want to be around you... it's just, it's just. Oh, never mind" Jason stammered.

"It's just what? You can not stop saying something when you have already started saying it." Ms. Patti authoritatively said.

"I do not want to talk about it yet and you are being selfish again." Jason hurriedly said, trying to change the subject.

"Whatever, at least I am honest and open with you, which is more than what I can say for you." Ms. Patti spitefully said.

"Fine, you can have your way. Honestly, you make me feel vulnerable and uncomfortable. It also feels weird that I am attracted to you when you are so much older than me, not mentioning the sexually explicit things you did today, which I surprisingly actually liked. I do not know what to think or how to act towards you." Jason defeatedly said, feeling her eyes boar down into him.

"Thanks for being honest with me. Although you may not think so, but I am struggling too. You are so much younger than me. Plus, you are a Lilliputian. This is so strange, but I still have the courage to persevere forward." Ms. Patti said.

"Persevere?" Jason offhandedly said.

"Yes persevere, because if I do not, I will have regret in my heart." Ms. Patti affectionately said.

They do not say anything to each other after that. Probably because they both silently understood each other. Ms. Patti stood over him in her naked glory as impulses ran through her mind, but she casted them aside as she turned around to go to the bathroom.

Jason turned around once he heard her leaving as he saw her plump pale pear bottom move from side to side as she auntered away. He heard giggles as he broke his gaze to blush at getting caught staring. He relaxed once she finally left.