- Text Size +
"Over here, lies one of the Lilliputian properties that we have in this neighborhood and in my opinion, the best one also! It is three stories high as you can see, while it also possesses a pool, a two door garage, a gazebo, and a lot of yardage that has a special species of grass, which will not grow taller and also releases a solution to keep away insects while there are also a few trees on the property possessing the same capabilities that you can use for shade!" The enthusiastic real estate agent exclaimed down at her Lilliputian client, while not paying attention to her shuffling movements, particularly her feet.

Jason was trying to be attentive to the Ms. Patti, the real estate agent, but the mindless movements of her black sheer stocking encased feet was making him nervous as they shuffled around in her pump, from which he could feel the warmth emanating from them as well as smell a slightly pungent odor being released from them. He assumed her feet might be itchy as he watched the unconscious musings of one of her heels pop out of her pump to release a torrent of a cheesy corn chip like fragrance as her black pump creaked while she wiggled her foot around in it as he overheard her cooing above him.

Ms. Patti could not focus that much on selling the house due to her uncomfortable pumps, which were causing her feet to feel so hot and itchy. She was trying not to move them too much for she did not want to scare her client nor lose this sale for she needed the money to renovate some houses as well as take a much needed vacation.

"Ehm... yes, right there, that's the spot!" Ms. Patti cooed, finally feeling a little relief from her itch. She gazed down at her pump as her gaze happened to land on her young client, who was nervously gazing at her feet.

Ugh! I feel so bad! I can only imagine how bad it smells down there and how scary my feet moving around are! I hope I do not scare him away or lose this sale because I really could use the extra money!

"I am so sorry Mr. Jason! I did not mean to make you uncomfortable or scare you, but my shoes are a little tight, which is making my feet feel hot and itchy... I hope you do not mind!" Ms. Patti apologetically exclaimed, gazing down at Jason.

Jason gazed up at Ms. Patti while feeling slightly bad for he was thinking about leaving because of her, but the pleading look she was giving him was making forgo that notion. The mature lady's personality reminded him of his aunt, plus he knew that she had probably been walking in those uncomfortable pumps of hers for majority of the day, so it was not right to judge her for her actions.

"You are fine Ms. Patti! I was not bothered by them at all!" Jason exclaimed to make her feel better, then saw her beam a dazzling smile down at him, which made him feel rather strange.

"Uhm... Ms. Patti, we were talking about the house. I noticed there is a regular sized gate surrounding the property as well as a regular sized house on the property with the house you are showing me. If I were to purchase this house, do I have to also purchase the other house?" Jason bashfully asked, nervously seeing Ms. Patti arch her eyebrows.

"You are quite a shy one, aren't you sweetie. Plus, someone must have been distracted by me because I had already mentioned the answer to that question." Ms. Patti teasingly said, seeing Jason bashfully shuffle his feet below her, which strangely delighted her as she recalled numerous years ago when she was in high school, how guys use to scrounge up their courage to bashfully ask her out and they would always shuffle their feet while their faces burned beet red as they waited for her reply. She had no idea why Jason reminded her of that, but she had to say, he is rather... cute.

What am I thinking about! What am I? A cougar now! I am old enough to be his mom! Plus, he is a Lilliputian... how can he satisfy me? I could let him crawl into my sweet spot... Ehm! That actually does not sound that bad... Ugh! I am still thinking about it! But to be honest with myself...

"Ms. Patti, are you okay?" Jason asked, once he saw her stare off into space.

"Why yes, of course! I was thinking how cute you are and how should I punish you for making me repeat myself!" Ms. Patti teasingly exclaimed, impishly sticking her tongue out at Jason.

Jason felt really awkward as well as bashful around this mature lady for some reason he noticed she was rather good looking as a few strands of her lush long curly brown hair dangled past her lovely face while her almond shaped brown eyes fawningly gazed down at him.

Ugh! I think I am actually attracted to her! Gross! She could be my mom!

"As I previously said before, my easily distracted sweetheart, usually you do have to pay for both houses due to the Equality Act, but for you I am making an exception, since I live there with my family and also the utilities are connected to this Lilliputian property. Consequently, the price of this Lilliputian property is rather high, since it controls the primary functions of the property as well as being connected to the other house." Ms. Patti said, however she noticed that Jason was giving her a begrudging look.

"What's wrong Jason? Did I say or do something wrong?" Ms. Patti worriedly asked, searchingly gazing at him for an answer.

"Uhm... you mentioned you had a family, but I thought that you were... well single." Jason bashfully said to hear Ms. Patti outbreak in giggles above him.

"Oh, my little sweetheart got jealous! I was wondering why you were giving me that begrudging gaze of yours and now I know!" Ms. Patti teasingly said, seeing Jason turn red in embarrassment.

"I was... I was not jealous! I just was curious, that's all!" Jason stammered, trying to explain himself.

"Right! Whatever you say sweetheart! When I said family earlier, I was talking about my sister and her husband, who are both staying with me while paying rent, which if you were to purchase the house, they will pay rent to you. So sweetheart, there is no need for you to worry, I am single." Ms. Patti teasingly said.

"I was not worried." Jason muttered, feeling embarrassed and also ashamed of his curiosity.

"What did you say sweetheart, I did not hear you?" Ms. Patti asked.

"Oh! I was was just saying that your family members are paying rent, but you are not. I just thought it was rather weird." Jason bashfully stammered to change the subject.

Jason thinks he is rather sly trying to change the subject on me, but it is rather cute! I have to teach him a lesson though for trying to pull the wool over my eyes!

The shifting of one of her black pumps captured his attention as he watched her black sheer stocking foot wiggle back and forth to eventually reveal her bulbous wiggling toes, which made a raspy stretching sound as they wiggled against the elasticity of her stocking while hearing her coo above him. He gazed up at her to see her impishly grinning down at him, which caused him to be confused as to what she was doing while also fearing it as his gaze fell back on her wiggling bulbous toes that were steadily approaching, yet slowly as if to tease him. Droplets of her warm foot sweat landed upon him as he was forcefully basked in its pungent aroma while feeling the warmth emanating from them, causing him to nervously swallow as he unconsciously backed away.

"Where are you going Sweetheart? I know you are not leaving so soon." Ms. Patti teasingly hurtfully said, pressing her toes down behind Jason to block his path while feeling an arousing sensation stem all over body as she could feel her sweet spot moisten, which she had not felt in quite some time. Her lips pursed as she could not help but move her hand down to tease herself through the confines of her skirt and stockings while gazing down at her foot.

I am definitely a cougar... Ehm! This feels rather good though... I wonder what Jason is doing under my foot. He probably is gagging on my lovely foot odor while being drenched in my sweat... Ehm! Ah.... ehm, I have worn these shoes since seven this morning, so I know my feet are hot and sweaty. I feel... I feel like a goddess right now. Ugh... I am leaking too much. I am almost about to cum... Ehm! I should probably stop, but I can't...

Jason was extremely frightened as he was almost paralyzed by fear, yet he turned around to see her arch of her sole flex to wrinkle over him while feeling tremors coming from the ground as her toes splayed against it. The air felt murky as he breathed in her pungent cheesy corn chip foot odor while feeling the warmth emanating from her foot. He was captivated as he watched her meaty wrinkles glisten with sweat through the confines of her sheer black stocking. He was intrigued at how her sole was still wrinkled even when she was not flexing her sole while he started to realize he was feeling pain and also his pants were extremely uncomfortable. He gazed down and saw he was surprisingly sporting a bulge while feeling shocked and disgusted with himself. He started to sink into his thoughts, but was pulled out of them by the sound of moans that were increasingly getting louder and more erratic as her toes and sole wiggled and shuffled above him.

"Ehm! Agh... EHM! JASON!" Ms. Patti screamingly moaned, her curvaceous figure and legs trembling as she panted while feeling a heavy stream of her warm cum travel down her thick thighs.

I cannot believe I believe I just did that! I... I am speechless, but it felt so damn good! Ehm! I am still horny?!! I would grab him and pick him up, but I am scared the neighbors will talk... wait! Neighbors!

Ms. Patti nervously hurriedly looked around, then let out a sigh in relief that she did not see anyone, not noticing that she had lowered her foot on the ground and Jason was under it. She rhythmically moved her foot while relishing the surprisingly good massage she was getting from the cool grass and the soft dirt on her warm sweaty foot as she thought about how pleasant it was to have a massage right after a nice cum. She was especially pleased with the assumed rock her meaty toes found as a prisoner for her satisfaction as she kneaded it into her sole and toes.

Jason, on the other hand, was struggling to breathe as her damp stockings and warm meaty toes enveloped him. He tried fighting, but his hands and feet would just sink into the wrinkles of her smelly stocking clad sole as the ground was trembling beneath him. He inwardly cringed from disgust with himself as he erotically shuddered as his pants and briefs were pulled down to release his throbbing bulge, which was delightfully encased in her soft sweaty folds of wrinkles. Her sweat acted as a pleasant lubricant as he reluctantly was forced to moan over and over into her smelly doughy sole. He felt emasculated as well as humiliated as he felt the pressure build up in his throbbing cock while his steadily increasing erratic moans were muffled by her stockings and meaty sole as he was forced to reluctantly swallow droplets of her salty foot sweat.

Ooh! That feels so good! I hope Jason will not mind... I already told him that my feet were bothering me, so he should not judge me too much. I wonder where is he anyway. I kind of am embarrassed to see him now, since I... well I masturbated to him. Ehm... yes! Right between my toes! That's the spot...huh! That's weird!

Ms. Patti stopped using the grass to massage her feet as she felt a warm liquid briefly gush in between her toes. She crinkled her forehead as her eyebrows furrowed while she wondered if there was a pipe busted and how could she face Jason now if there was. She splayed her toes over it to feel it while surprisingly realizing it felt rather nice against her hot itchy sole. She quickly gazed around the ground to see if Jason was around, yet did not see him, so she assumed he was in the Lilliputian home looking around or trying to avoid her. She maneuvered the assumed warm pipe under her sole to to comfort another itchy spot while realizing the warm pipe was rather small, then mocked herself for it was built for a Lilliputian. Much to her surprise though, the warm pipe was attached to a soft, yet firm object. She was really puzzled this time as she cooed while using it to massage her foot. Pretty soon, she felt another short barrage of liquid gush against her sole. She curiously started to raise her foot to see what it was.

Jason was raggedly breathing and panting for air as he enthusiastically welcomed the oxygen while he also cringed from the cool air against his warm sweat drenched body. He realized Ms. Patti was raising her foot as his faced tinged in embarrassment of her seeing the predicament he was in. He hurried pulled his briefs and pants up, then straightened his attire as he ran in the direction his previous smelly captor was moving. He lurched himself to the side when it seemed like she was about to put it down, then quickly stood back up to straighten his attire once again as well as his sweat covered face and hair.

Ms. Patti looked in front her foot to surprisingly not see anything, but grass and the Lilliputian driveway. She grew puzzled as she raised her foot, not noticing Jason, who was standing beside it as she almost lost her balance as she quickly shifted her weight onto the other foot. She placed her hands on her lower calf to bend her leg for she could see her sole. Her eyebrows furrowed as her eyes landed on a minuscule amount of a white thick liquid in the arch of her wrinkled sole as well as her meaty toes. She curiously used her finger to dab up some of the weird liquid to smell it as she not to gently released her foot back onto the ground.

Huh? That's weird, it smells kind of familiar. It makes me think of my ex-husband for some reason... wait! Is this cum! Yes, it has to be Jason's cum! Oh my gosh! This is so embarrassing! He was under my foot the whole time! I practically raped and molested him! Ugh! I hope he is not mad at me! What should I do! What should I do! That's it! I will pretend not anything happened!

She moved her foot to squeeze it back inside her tight pump while noticing Jason. Her face burned red as she pretended she did not see him as she shuffled her pump back on.

"That feels better! One of my old dogs is a little satisfied now! Oh, Jason! You surprised me! I did not see you down there! Say something next time! I thought you were viewing the rooms in the house! Jeez! I could have stepped on you!" Ms. Patti concernedly exclaimed, wondering was this the right decision she was making to pretend not anything happened as she gazed down at Jason searchingly gazing into her eyes. She bit her tongue to hold her facial expression as she gave him a concerned, yet angry look.

She did not know I was down here... really? So, she did not purposefully rape and masturbate to me? How is that lie even believable! She clearly placed her foot in front of me to stop me from leaving earlier! What does she expect me to do? Go inside the home until she finishes getting off to me! She clearly knew I was down here... at her mercy! Now, she is trying to play it off as if not anything happened!

"Jason... sweetheart, are you alright? You are just standing there looking off. Did something happen?" Ms. Patti feigned innocence as she asked in concern, placing her hand over her heart to pretend she cared and was unaware.

She is really going to pretend not anything happened... why though? Is it necessary to go that far to pretend not anything happened between us? Not to suggest she did not anything wrong because she clearly did. I'm just shocked about how we can proceed from here. After all, she just masturbated and raped me. Now she is feigning innocence while trying to show care for me after all she just did to me.

"Sweetheart... Jason, you are worrying me! Say something, please!" Ms. Patti guiltily exclaimed, feeling self conscious about what she had done.

He is still not saying anything to me! He is just looking at me with a lost disappointed gaze! What does he expect or want me do! I did not mean to sexually assault or rape him! I did mean to masturbate to him though... but that is besides the point! What should I do!

"I apologize for leaving you and anonymously appearing Ms. Patti. I apologize for any grief I caused you. I think I should be on my way. I apologize for making you go out your way to showcase the house to me today." Jason dully said, then turned around to leave without waiting for a response.

He is leaving? He is really leaving! Just like that! No good byes or see you later! Ugh! This is so aggravating!

"Wait! Wait Mr. Jason!" Ms. Patti desperately exclaimed.

Jason stopped, then let out a sigh before he turned around while mocking himself in his head.

"Oh, I am a mister now. How nice. It's much better than that informal address, sweetheart, that you kept calling me. Whatever did you stop me for Ms. Patti? I believed I made myself clear that our business together is over." Jason dully said, avoiding eye contact.

"I... I... I uhm." Ms. Patti stammered, but could not find any words.

"Since you are experiencing difficulties expressing words, I should go. Time is rather valuable as well as transparency." Jason said, gazing into her eyes before he turned around to leave.

Transparency? What is he trying to say! I am perverted fake! A liar! How dare he! How stressed out I am what I have done to him already! It's not like I do not have some feelings for him... plus, he must have liked it anyway! It looked as if he cummed several times on my foot...

"You... you, wait!" Ms. Patti emotionally exclaimed.

Jason kept walking as he gave a deaf ear to her. He felt somewhat pained and at lost with himself about his feelings at the moment, yet he did not turn back as he kept moving forward while repeatedly hearing Ms. Patti telling him to stop and wait. He all of sudden heard her stop incoherent desperate beckoning and heard her hurried footsteps approach him, but he ignored it as he kept walking. He suddenly however decided to stop once he felt air pressure bear down on him accompanied by a pungent foot aroma as her huge black pump landed a hairbreadth length away in front of him, causing him to nervously gulp as he frightenedly panned his gaze up her shapely calves and thighs. His gaze stopped rising when a droplet of a clear thick liquid landed on him, which caused him to shudder as he tasted a nickel like taste from it.

"I told you to wait!" Ms. Patti agitatedly exclaimed through her gritted teeth, placing her hands on her hips.

"I am neither your pet nor do I have any type of relationship with you! So I do not have to listen to the desperate pleas of your guilty conscience!" Jason angrily roared up at her, once he got his bearings.

"You... I... I!" Ms. Patti stammered.

"You and I! Is that all you can say! Are you refreshing your memory with pronouns or something!" Jason angrily roared, hearing her shockingly gasp as she breathed in a sharp wind of air.