- Text Size +

CRASH!

The ground shook as Ravia slammed her giant foot down onto a sign post, crushing it.

“Where is that wine cart?!” Ravia angrily said to herself. “I swear if she’s lying, I’m going to crush her and her pathetic tavern.

Ravia had been walking for a few minutes, without finding the wine cart. Considering she was currently 35 feet tall; Ravia could cover quite a distance in just a few minutes. Ravia ran into travelers, merchants and even a couple more mercenaries on the hunt for her but no wine cart. They served as a fun past time for Ravia though, as she happily crushed them under boot and ate a couple as a light snack. But Ravia wanted wine; she hadn’t had any good alcohol since she left her home province.

As Ravia was about to head back to crush the assumed-to-be lying bar-keep, she spotted another traveler. Off in the near distance was a lone traveler on horseback. Looking closer at the traveler, Ravia spotted something behind him. A wagon. Ravia’s eyes widened at the possibility that it was wine and wasted no time dashing towards the wagon, tearing up the dirt road. The traveler was nearly half asleep, letting the horse carry him to his destination. He sprung wide awake, however as the traveler could have sworn, he heard tremors, thinking there was an earthquake. The traveler still seemed quite puzzled. Why did the horse stop? And how is it nighttime already? The traveler thought to himself. He rubbed his eyes and his body immediately stiffened as he couldn’t believe his eyes; giant legs standing on both sides of the cart. The traveler began trembling, as he began to slowly crane his head up. His eyes slowly looked up the giant legs and soon enough, to his delight a small loincloth barely covering anything. The traveler continued to grin as he watched what was between those legs, though it was short-lived as Ravia crouched down and snatched the traveler and his wagon from the road. The traveler screamed as the giant hand that gripped him violently dragged him farther and farther from the ground, the wagon shaking tremendously and his horse neighing and kicking about. As the traveler regained his balance, no more was he enjoying the sight of a giant pussy and instead the face of a giant red-headed woman, smiling and licking her lips.

“Hello, little man.” Ravia said somewhat seductively. “Whatcha transporting back there?” Ravia said, as she dangled the cart about. The traveler held onto the wagon for dear life as Ravia carelessly dangled him high above the ground, holding it by the horse. The horse kicked about, desperately trying to get free but it was no use against Ravia’s sheer strength. She was powerful enough normal height, able to kill men with one solid punch; but when she was giant sized, that strength was increased tenfold.

The traveler didn’t respond to Ravia at first; he was too busy holding on for dear life to realize she even spoke.

“I won’t ask again. You’re quite high from the ground. I doubt your pathetic body could handle such a drop. And if you did, I doubt you could handle my boot grinding you into the dirt. What are you transporting?” Ravia said. Her devious demeaner turned to a scowled face.

“Uh-uh-uh,” the traveler stammered. He wanted to answer but he was so frightened. Ravia’s face got even angrier, as she shook him about harder, trying to force him off the wagon.

“Wine! I’m transporting wine!” The traveler said. “I’m supposed to give it to a tavern not too far from here!” The traveler said, his breaths quick and wheezed.

Ravia only smiled. With her other hand, Ravia reached for the big barrel of wine and easily ripped it from the wagon. Puncturing it with her razor sharp, unkempt nail. Ravia brought the barrel close and took a strong sniff. Grinning from ear to ear, Ravia wasted no time guzzling down the wine. She chugged on the wine, letting some dribble down between her cleavage. Not wanting to waste anything, Ravia tossed aside the empty barrel and ran a finger down between her breasts to pick up the remaining wine. The pervy traveler couldn’t help but enjoy the moment as Ravia’s breasts jiggled about and how seductively she licked on her finger. Ravia gave out a low moan, before opening her eyes and locking it back onto the traveler.

“More. I want more, little man.” Ravia said. The traveler shook his head.

“That-that’s all I have.” The traveler whimpered. Ravia gave off a face of disgust.

“Where did you get the wine?” Ravia asked. The traveler didn’t speak. He only pointed towards further west. Ravia looked off into the distance.

“All I see is trees. Do not lie to me.” Ravia said. The traveler’s heart, pounding heart since she picked him up, began beating harder.

“I’m not lying! I swear! Please don’t kill me.” The traveler whimpered. Ravia groaned, annoyed at how weak and pathetic the traveler was. Crouching down, Ravia tossed the wagon with the traveler to the side, landing into the forest.

“You better not be lying, little man.” Ravia said.

“I promise, I’m not!” The traveler desperately reassured.

“If you are, I will come back and crush you under this boot,” Ravia said, as she raised her boot to revealed a blood-stained boot. Ravia began to walk, but stopped in her tracks and turned back to the traveler.

“You know what, in the chance you are lying to me, I might as well cut my losses now.” Ravia said. The traveler was confused to what she meant but soon realized as Ravia rose her foot above the traveler and his wagon. The traveler frantically rolled to his side as his life depended on it, just in time as Ravia’s foot came crashing down into the earth. The ground shook, dust and debris rose and flung about, and the nearby flora flew around as Ravia’s giant foot created a powerful shockwave. The traveler just barely dodged her foot; so close that his cheek brushed against Ravia’s leather boot. Ravia sunk her foot deeper into the ground and dragged back. The traveler laid in the thick bush he luckily rolled into, locking his hand to his mouth, not daring to make a noise. Ravia began to raise her foot from the forest and the traveler nearly shrieked as he watched his wagon and his poor horse crushed and stained against her boot.

The traveler dared not to move from the bush as Ravia began stomping off. Finally, after her footsteps sounded distant, the traveler let out a huge sigh and could no longer hold back tears of relief.

 

“Ah, Finally!” Ravia said, clapping her hands as she finally found what the traveler was talking about; a marvelous vineyard.

The vineyard was quite the sight; dozens upon dozens of acres of green, all growing grapes. Off to the distance upon a hill was the vineyard’s main building. It was a wonderful building, massive in its own right and completely built out of a nice white stone. The entire roof was made of glass. Near the building, down the hill was rows upon rows of people crushing the grapes to create the wine and other workers happily milling about. Rubbing her hands together, Ravia smiled as she walked towards the main building. She used a shortcut, however, as she uncaringly stepped on the acres of freshly grown grapes. The workers dashed out from her path while some of the unlucky ones were just mere additions to her stained boots. The path to the vineyard was closed off by a heavily armored gate, though that was no match for a 50-foot-tall barbarian as Ravia, seemingly not even realizing it was an armored gate kicked down the defenses, wiping away the guards with it.

 

Ravia smiled as she finally made her way to the workers pounding away at the grapes and spared no time in scooping up as much troughs as she could. Ravia dumped all the wine into her mouth, guzzling on the drink. Some of the first troughs Ravia snatched up from the ground still had some workers stomping away at the grapes; they were devoured too, sliding down Ravia’s gullet along with the wine. The ones lucky to be at the end of the long row of troughs ran. After Ravia leisurely picked up the remaining 18 troughs full of freshly crushed grapes and drank every last drop. Ravia let out a large sigh, slapping her belly.

“Mmm.” Ravia moaned, licking her lips. “I haven’t had Calida wine for years.” Ravia looked about, somewhat tipsy, looking for more troughs. The wine quickly kicked in and Ravia’s tipsiness turned to drunkenness. She spent the next few moments asking the workers around where to get more wine; though Ravia was a horrible drunk, and often accidently ended up stepping on the same person she would try to talk to. A worker finally squealed, pointing towards the building. Ravia laughed and commented on how stupid she was to not check the building as she drunkenly dropped the poor worker to her death as she stumbled towards the building. Ravia didn’t realize the building was up on a hill; being 50 feet tall makes things look like they’re on the same level, so Ravia tripped on the hill and fell forwards right onto the building. A loud CRASH echoed out as Ravia’s massive body frame demolished the building. Ravia groaned in pain as she rose from her fallen stance, tons of cracked white marble digging into her skin. Sitting down, Ravia spent a few moments brushing away crushed stone, debris and mangled bodies flattened against her midriff and between her massive breasts.

“Oops, sorry!” Ravia giggled as she hiccupped. Falling forwards and onto her hands, Ravia brought her face close to a young worker.

“You know where I can find some more wine?” Ravia asked, her voice heavily slurred and her head bobbing about. The worker, frightened for his life as Ravia nearly crushed him pointed towards the remaining half of the building, his arms trembling. Ravia struggled to get back onto her feet. When she did, the wine kicked in once more and she found herself tumbling to the floor. Crawling towards the remaining half of the building, Ravia finally found what the young worker was pointing towards.

“By the gods!” Ravia shouted. She couldn’t believe her eyes. There must have been well over 100 barrels full of wine. Ravia laughed loudly as she thought she struck gold. The last thing Ravia could remember was grabbing her first barrel; the rest was a blurry mess.

Ravia’s eyes opened slowly, but quickly shut close as the morning sun shone brightly on her. Ravia groaned as she quickly rose up but immediately regretted it as her head began piercing massively with pain. Her body felt incredibly heavy, as just the action of bringing her hands to her eyes to rub it was difficult.

Fuck.  Ravia thought to herself; a hangover. Now she remembered why she hadn’t drank in so long. It was because she had no control and would drink until she would blackout. Ravia looked around, trying to piece together where she was. All she could see was that she was in a small village and every building was destroyed. As Ravia leaned her hand back to try and get up, her hands pierced hard. She yelped and looked at her hand, Ravia found tons of wooden debris lodged into her hand. Getting up and looking back, Ravia realized she was still giant sized, but she blacked out and fell asleep on a house.

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” A female voice yelled out. It sounded familiar.

“What is wrong with you?!” The same voice yelled out again. Ravia looked around and figured out why the voice was familiar.

It was the bar-keep from before. Ravia’s eyes widened as she looked back and realize her drunken bed was the bar-keeps tavern.

“I literally told you where the wagon was. I wasn’t lying. Why did you come back?” The bar-keep yelled.

“Too. Much. Wine.” Ravia struggled to say. The bar-keep barraged her with questions and Ravia slowly responded.

“So, you quite literally got exactly what you needed, for free and you repay me by coming back and thrashing my tavern and not to mention the entire fucking village?!” The bar-keep screaming. Ravia tried to apologize but the bar-keep getting yelling and yelling. Each new insult slowly began to annoy Ravia as her head began to pound.

“You stupid, fucking bitch! I swear to the gods I will,” but before the bar-keep could finished, Ravia stomped her foot in the ground, moving forwards and towering over the now confident lady.

“You better watch your mouth, bar-keep,” Ravia said. “because, you’re starting to annoy me.”

“I don’t give a flying fuck about what you think right now! You’ve destroyed my villages’ life work! You better bring a whole lot of fucking coin!” The bar-keep said. She continued to berate Ravia, but she finally had enough. Ravia crouched down and death gripped the bar-keep who seemed to think she was in power.

“If I hear just one more insult from you, I swear to all the gods that I will kill every single villager here and make you watch as I grind the life out of each and every one of them.” Ravia said with scorn. She wasn’t kidding, but the foolish bar-keep was too much into her power trip to realize.

“Fuck you, whore.” The bar-keep said.

“Have it your way.” Ravia said, shrugging. And Ravia kept by her word and  chased down every single villager, stepping on them, slamming them into the ground with her fist and even squeezing some until they popped right in front of the bar-keep’s eyes. Any buildings that were only mildly damaged were violently thrashed. After flattening the last remaining villager under her boot, Ravia dropped the bar-keep to the ground.

“I told you, bar-keep, that I wasn’t lying.” Ravia said. The bar-keep didn’t respond. She only cried.

“What the fuck did you do? You killed them all!” she cried. “every last one of them! You monster!” The bar-keep yelled out in a mixture of rage and tears. The bar-keep kept going on and on, crying and screaming until Ravia finally had enough and slammed her foot on the bar-keep. A satisfying squish noise came out as Ravia flattened the bar-keep.

“Ugh. What an annoying bunch of people.” Ravia remarked as she dragged her foot against the floor to get the mangled bodies of the villagers off her boots.

Ravia stomped off in a separate direction this time, searching for a nice place to bathe and unwind.