- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story will follow the journey of Ravia and her quest to bringing back her lost clan. Expect to see: 

 

- Destruction

- Blood, gore and violent descriptions

- Crush

- Vore

- Insertion

- Multi size sex 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope you all enjoy this story. Remember to please check out my DeviantArt page for images of Ravia:

https://www.deviantart.com/giantesslover45/gallery/67896408/ravia-the-giantess-barbarian

SLAM!

The door to the tavern swung open, slamming against the wall. The cheerful banter of the patrons, those dancing, the bard happily playing on his lute and even the young, drunk couple groping one another in the corner all stopped in unison craned their neck towards the tavern’s entrance. Now, most people that enter the tavern don’t even get acknowledgment to those that frequent the tavern, let alone barkeep herself. But this wasn’t any normal traveler.


The woman that nearly slammed the hinges off the door slowly scanned the tavern, giving each and every person that dared to look in her gaze a menacing stare. The most gall she got was a mercenary leaning against wall but even he was afraid of her and looked away. She wasn’t the average height a woman should be; no, instead she towered over all that tried to size themselves up to her since she was well over 8 feet tall. The woman walked, taking her first step. The floor creaked and groaned as she walked, her voluptuous body jiggling about with each step. Her breasts, massive and nicely rounded; her ass plump and full of life with each step she took; her midriff, toned and ripped as ever as the candles in the tavern dimly lighting her perfectly formed 6 pack; her massive arms and thick as hell thighs equally matching and filling out her large, yet so perfect body frame.

The gargantuan woman ended her stride at the bar-front. It was full, and no one even dared to look back to meet the barbarian woman’s gaze a second time. A young couple were foolish enough to take a look behind them as to why there was such a massive shadow overcasting them. The man and woman both flinched in unison as they felt like midgets compared to the woman before them. She didn’t even need to speak; her scowl and death glare was enough for the couple to get the idea and sprint out the door without even being able to finish their meal. The woman tried to use only one seat but that already proved futile as her massive ass practically made the bar stool disappear. dragging the two stools together and resting her huge ass on them, the stools groaned and the faint sound of splintering wood could be heard. Any other aggressive movements and the stools are as good as flattened.

 

“Ale.” The woman finally spoke. Her voice, even though very calm, was evidently quite menacing and yet so alluring. “The largest tankard you have.”

The tavern still remained quiet, a good amount of people quietly leaving, while the rest carefully watched the woman, ready to react if anything happened. The bar-keep continued to just watch the barbarian.

“Need I say it twice? Ale.” The barbarian said again, this time with scorn. In annoyance, the barbarian took out some coin and threw it on the counter, clenching her fists.

“We know who you are.” The Bar-keep said, continuing to clean the tankard she had in her hand. “We know what you’ve been doing here. The king will have your head for that.” The bar-keep said, keeping a steady glare on the humungous woman.

“You’re wasting your time here. There’s probably a whole grou[ of people coming to kill you now. Get the fuck out of my tavern.” The bar-keep yelled, pointing towards the entrance. The barbarian laughed, collecting her coin.

Loud clambering could be heard outside.

“Oi! You in the tavern! Get out here! The king wants to  send his regards!” The voice screamed outside the tavern. The barbarian woman didn’t respond. She still sat on the stools, expecting a tankard of ale. After waiting long enough, the barbarian rose from her relaxed state.

“Fine. Just know you’ll regret that, bar-keep.” The barbarian woman said. The red-haired mini giant turned around and began slowly walking towards the door. Grabbing the handle, the barbarian swung the door open once more, slamming back into the wall. This time, one hinge snapped off clean and the woman could only hear the bar-keep screaming many, many foul words. The bright mid-afternoon light blinded the woman. Raising an arm above her face and reaching for her giant war axe leaned against the tavern, the barbarian began getting accustomed to the light. Soon enough, the woman realized there were 4, medium armored men standing before her.

“You there! You the bitch called Ravia?” The man said. His buddies snickering behind him. The man looked back and smiled, thinking he was in control.

“That I am.” Ravia said, her war axe gripped in her right hand.

“The king sends his regards.” The leading mercenary said. He sprinted towards Ravia, his sword in tow, his ‘war cry’ along with it. Ravia just laughed as she waited for the man to approach her. In one swift motion, Ravia gripped the man by his neck with ferocity. The man immediately lost grip of his sword and his breathing halted as Ravia lifted the man up seemingly with ease. She smiled as she gripped harder and harder, the constricting noise getting evidently louder. The man could only get out little sputters as Ravia was practically crushing his wind pipe. The man’s idiotic posse finally got the idea to attack her; though they weren’t quite smart. Rather than all rush her at once, only one man rushed towards her, his brethren’s still in shock at Ravia’s ferocity. Ravia grinned and pulled the man she held in a choke hold to the side and with yet another swift motion, swung her great axe in a full 180-degree motion, the blade sinking deeply in the man’s skull. Blood spilled out from his skull as his body instantaneously fell limp. Ravia tried to get the axe out, only to fail and flail the freshly killed mercenary around. Annoyed, Ravia dropped the axe and subsequently, the man to the ground. Looking back at her first target, Ravia only looked at him in disgust as she tightened her grip and shattered the man’s neck and dropping him to the floor. Ravia watched as the remaining two men steadied their blade in fear.

“What’s wrong boys? Can’t beat a girl?” Ravia said, laughing. Before the men could react, Ravia dashed forwards and punched the man on the left square in his jaw. His head rocked in the opposite direction of Ravia’s punch and immediately got flung to the ground, blood spraying all about. Ravia immediately followed up by raising her right foot and slamming her Sandal clad foot into the man’s chest, crushing it. The sound of ribs cracking was slowly followed by the ragged exhale of his last breath, blood continuously spurting from his mouth. As the man’s eyes rolled back and his body laid motionless, Ravia laughed at the dead man keeping her eyesight off the other. The last remaining mercenary, and seemingly the only one with a brain attacked Ravia with her back turned to him. Though not that smart, the man frantically only opened with a slash, cutting Ravia straight across her back. Ravia yelped and fell into a crouch. The man whimpered, unsure how he even managed to land a blow on the towering woman. The man’s moment of victory was very much short lived as Ravia growled deeply. He had to rub his eyes as he must have been dreaming because before his eyes, Ravia began to grow. Ravia already looked massive compared to the man but right before his eyes, her body began to expand, and expand, and expand…...

Soon enough, Ravia’s body stopped growing and she finally rose from her crouching position. The man practically had to bend his back just to see her face as Ravia was now what must have been 35 feet tall; the last remaining mercenary didn’t even reach her knee. Ravia turned around to get a view of her opponent. As her foot placed back on the earth, the ground shook and a thundering boom echoed out, dust flying up. The man screamed, dropping his weapon and sprinting the opposite direction. he ran as fast as he could. I’ll lose her in the forest! He thought to himself; It was futile. The shaking of the ground and the booming echoes began once more and that could only mean Ravia was chasing after him. The man screamed and cried as he ran for his life, his arms flailing about as he tried just about anything to increase his running speed. He was even the fastest person he knew but even that wasn’t enough for a 35-foot-tall woman’s strides. With one loud BOOM! The man lost his balance and fell to the ground. As the dust and dirt began to settle, the man watched as a giant foot began rising from near him. He twirled on his back in time to see an already crouched Ravia towering above him, her giant fingers reaching for him. The man screamed more, though it only seemed to annoy the giant woman that he was in the mercy of. Ravia brought him close to her face. The man, his vision heavily blurred from all the crying could vaguely see Ravia smiling. In all the fright and the certainty that he was going to die very soon, the man couldn’t help but notice how beautiful Ravia actually was. Ravia continued to smile as she stripped the armor and clothing off the man and left him completely naked. Twirling him around some more, Ravia finally gave a shrug and tossed the man into her mouth like he was a small snack, gulping him down in one go.

Slapping her stomach in content, Ravia let out a sigh. Immediately remembering her height and the rudeness of the bar-keep, Ravia craned her head to the now rather small looking tavern. She stomped towards it, stepping on the small fence that surrounded the walkway to the tavern, the wooden structure crumbling beneath her weight. Ravia wasted no time crouching down and driving her fist through the roof. Sticking her hand through and grabbing the inside of the roof, Ravia tore the roof off in one go, pulling it back and off the building with ease. The patrons screamed and ran as they watched a gigantic, red-haired woman destroy their once beloved tavern. The bar-keep watched on, staying in the same spot she stood earlier. The bar-keep tried to stay defiant but not even she could hold back her fear towards Ravia. Ravia violently thrusted her hand forwards and gripped the bar-keep, her hand smashing through the taverns bar front and dragging her away from her home.

“We meet again, bar-keep.” Ravia said, watching her intensely. The woman didn’t reply, yet again and only tried to get herself out of Ravia’s grasp.

“I don’t have time for your shit. I know you get shipments of wine. Tell me when the next shipment is coming to you.” Again, the bar-keep didn’t answer.

“I will fucking squeeze you until you pop, bitch. Answer me!” Ravia yelled.

“Okay! Okay! Please!” The bar-keep screaming, desperately trying to stifle her cry.

“There’s one arriving in a couple hours. If you just take the road west, you’ll run into it. Fat boy on a horse. Massive barrel of wine!” The woman said.

Ravia looked about. She was strong, but her knowledge was on the completely other side of the spectrum.

“Show me.” Ravia said.

“Show you what?” The woman said.

“West.” Ravia said, somewhat embarrassed.

“You joking? You don’t actually-” The woman said, cutting herself off to burst into laughter.

Ravia didn’t respond and only instead nearly crushed the woman.

“Okay! Sorry. It’s,” the woman said, and began straining as she tried to get her hand loose. Finally getting it loose, she pointed in the right direction.

“There.” She said.

“Good.” Ravia replied.

“I swear, bar-keep, if I travel down there and I don’t see a barrel of wine awaiting me, I will come back for you.

“Don’t worry, it will be there. You’ll be walking for a while though. The vineyard is far.

Ravia beckoned at her current size.

“I think I should get there fast enough.”

“Oh yeah, right.” The woman said, feeling kind of stupid.

“You’re lucky I’m sparing you. You would have been joining me west, crushed under my boot but I was feeling nice today.”

The woman stopped responding to Ravia. Growing bored of her too, Ravia lowered the woman down into the tavern and dropped her from a somewhat high height. Falling on her side, the woman let out a grunt but quickly got back up. Ravia looked west and began to walk.

“I don’t suppose you’ll be coming back with coin to pay for this roof?!” The woman said. Ravia only halted her movement and turned back to the woman. Adjusting her posture, Ravia stepped on and crushed the empty horse stables.

“Take it as a no! Enjoy the wine!” The woman said. Ravia looked away and began stomping off. The bar-keep listened, and listened. Eventually, the stomping echoes of the giantess subsided and the bar-keep sunk into a crouch and let out a deep sigh.

“I need a fucking drink.” The woman said, pouring a tall glass of rum as she watched her completely destroyed Tavern.