- Text Size +

as Brand’s slowly opened his eyes, his recently acquired injuries began to strike pain across his body, jolting him wide awake. Grunting loudly in pain, Brand arched his back craned his neck up as his head, legs and back surged with an unimaginable degree of pain. Brand’s vision went black around the edges as he tried to fight back how battered and bruised his body was;  he could feel himself nearly wanting to pass out. He tried to wriggle his legs about but Brand soon realized they were tightly bound by rope.

“Ah, you’re awake.” Ravia said. Brand slowly shifted his head. Ravia was sitting by a fire, eating meat. She wasn’t giant sized this time, though her stature was still massive to the thief. Tossing a bone into the fire pit, Ravia slowly rose from her squat and walked towards Brand. Brand’s heart began to race as he quietly whimpered the closer Ravia approached. Ravia slammed her hand down on Brand’s head, gripping him by his hair and yanked him up from his lying position. Brand screamed as he dangled off the ground, his body begging for rest, only for Ravia to silence him with a powerful punch to his gut. Brand heaved, getting the wind knocked out of him. Tossing him against a tree, Ravia walked towards him, towering over Brand.

“Now, you want to tell me why you wanted my neck brace?” Ravia asked, crouched down to better see Brand; though it wasn’t much help considering her 9-foot-tall stature. Brand didn’t respond- not like he could anyways. He just continued to let out raspy breaths, trying not to vomit from the pain in his stomach. Ravia punched the tree he was leaning against hard, snapping it in half.

“Speak.” She said, angrily looking down upon him. Brand looked up at her, his bloodshot eyes begging for mercy.

“Oh right, how could you even speak right now?” Ravia said, bursting out into laugher. Brand watched as Ravia laughed furiously. He was on the brink of death and the barbarian treated this no less than a game.

“Well, thief, it seems you’re at the mercy of me, and you’re in luck! Because normally I would have killed your pathetic fucking self but I’m feeling quite generous today.” Ravia said. She didn’t want to admit that this ‘lowly peasant’ was the starting point of her journey. She was very close to stepping on his head and popping it like a melon back at the cave but as she rose her foot for the final blow, Elder Alton’s words echoed within her. Your journey begins anew, once you are 2, echoed in Ravia’s mind. Ravia was annoyed she had to let him live. Not only did he try to steal Ava’s neck brace, but the bastard tried to slit my throat! She thought to herself as she held back the stomp that would have burst his head open. Though, while she needed him, Ravia wasn’t going to let him be happy about it.

“I’ll ask you once, and only once, so choose carefully, thief.” Ravia said.

“You want to live?” Asked Ravia. Brand nodded quickly, the pain in his head making him nauseous.

“Good choice.” Ravia responded. I’ve been wanting a slave for a while now. Too many annoying peasants in this country. It’s hard having your pussy licked when all they do is cry.” Ravia said. “Here’s your uses: you’re going to pleasure me whenever I want, for as long as I want. You’ll be my personal cleaner too. I see you’re a sly little shit, so you’ll be my own personal scout as well. Do I make myself clear?” Ravia said.

Brand happily obliged, nodding his head. “Good!” Replied Ravia. “Because if you don’t,” Ravia said, pulling Brand’s leg and forcing him onto his back. Ravia slammed her foot onto Brand’s chest, making him cry in pain again. “then I’ll crush you like the fucking bug you are.” Brand curled in pain, crying. Ravia groaned in annoyance and rolled her eyes, before kicking him in the back. “Gods you’re fucking pathetic.” Ravia said. She left him to wallow away by the broken tree as she crouched back by the fire and ate her lunch. Brand slept the day, mostly from exhaustion from the pain. Ravia didn’t bother him, not even giving him a passing glance to see if he was ok. In the late evening, Ravia dragged Brand towards the fire, tossing him a charred piece of chicken. As his eyes gazed upon it, his stomach growled intensely, reminding him that he hadn’t eaten for the day. Devouring the piece of meat in seconds, Brand curled back up, refusing to even try to look at Ravia. An hour later, Brand could hear chains jingling. Ravia’s thudding footsteps approached Brand and yet again he was yanked to the air by his hair. Ravia slapped the cold chain on his arms, lazily tying his arms together. Ravia took the other end of the chain and clipped it to her loincloth. Brand looked confused, though he didn’t dare speak. Ravia closed her eyes and began to grow. Brand watched as Ravia’s body began to rise and rise, and soon he realized the purpose of the chains. Whisked off his feet, Brand began getting hoisted up in the air, dragging up Ravia’s thigh. Soon enough he was dangling from her body, the lazily tied chain holding him more than 20 feet off the ground. Brand’s heart raced- all he could think about was if the chains let loose. Ravia stomped about the countryside, going on about her daily occurrences. Brand watched as Ravia moved from village to village, destroying the structures and killing the inhabitants, though almost every one she visited was already destroyed and devoid of human life. Brand realized that it was Ravia’s doing; she merely forgot that she already pillaged and killed all the inhabitants.

Ravia was getting increasingly annoyed- more than 20 villages she happened upon and all of them destroyed and vacant.

“Ugh,” She groaned. “Isn’t there any village I’ve yet to bless with my presence in this pathetic province?” as the night began to grow, Ravia’s patience began to thin. She was up to 45 villages now and not a single ready to pillage. The roads were deserted too- no travelers, not even a horse in sight. Ravia stamped her feet about.

“Lousy fucking province!” Ravia screamed. She vented her frustration on the forests, kicking down trees. As Ravia created a trail of destruction in the forest, she finally happened upon a small lumber mill. Running over to the mill, Ravia wasted no time ripping the roof off the home. Her smile turned flat as she found no inhabitants. Now enraged, Ravia slammed her foot into the home, demolishing it. She ran around the mill, crushing all of the equipment, tossing around large logs. Brand dangled in silence, fearing for his life. Who is this woman? He thought to himself. He’d never seen such a massive amount of bloodlust pent up in one person and so much raw power. Ravia screamed out once more as she stepped onto the last remaining piece of equipment in the lumber mill. She muttered to herself, cursing the province as she walked back to her camp. Shrinking down and regaining her breath, Ravia unshackled Brand and dropped him 6 feet from the ground. He dropped with a thud as Ravia began to slowly shrink down.

“No fucking villages to pillage, no fucking peasants to kill,” Ravia muttered. Brand slowly began to rise from the ground as Ravia grabbed him by his collar and threw him towards the fire. Brand fell on his face but when he began to rise up, he could see Ravia sitting down in front of him. His eyes glazed towards Ravia’s unshaven vagina, since her loincloth barely covered anything. As he continued to gaze, Ravia unbuckled the buckles on her shoes and took them off. She shoved her left foot into his face.

“Rub them.” She said. Her feet were hot from spending hours upon hours inside leather boots and not to mention the warm climate of Calida. Brand reeled back a bit from the smell too.

“I’m not going to ask you again!” Ravia screamed, pushing her foot further into Brand’s face. Brand quickly obliged, grabbing her toes and rubbing them Considering Ravia was denied her day of carnage, Brand knew she would be taking out all her frustration onto him. His legs still hadn’t healed properly, so Brand had to quietly rub her feet in excruciating pain; any position, sitting or standing still greeted Brand with excruciating pain. Brand spent over two hours, rubbing away at Ravia’s feet while she chowed down on more food. Halfway through, Ravia switched feet. As Brand’s fingers began to get numb from massaging so much, Ravia pulled her foot away and placed it back into her boot.

“Good.” Ravia said. She slowly rose from her seat and walked towards Brand. He gazed up at Ravia, sitting down. Her massive breasts nearly obstructing her face, Ravia quickly crouched down and grabbed Brand. Almost seeming as a token of gratitude, Ravia yanked him up from his shoulder this time. holding him high, Ravia gripped his leg with her free hand and flipped Brand, dangling him from his feet. She worked at his leg restraints and after nearly a minute of fumbling, the rope came loose and Ravia dropped him to the ground. Brand stretched his legs in relief and slowly stood up as Ravia began to grow once again. Confused, he looked at her for further instructions.

“Go, do your business.” She said as she walked a few steps away from the campfire. “go as far as you like but just know if you try to run, I’ll know and I’ll come for you.” Brand watched as Ravia unfastened her loincloth and tossed it to the side, slowly crouching into a squat. She cracked her neck left and right and as she re-opened her eyes, Ravia locked her sight with Brand.

“You’re welcome to watch, though I think you’ll quickly regret it.” Ravia said. She trained her attention straight ahead. Brand’s eyes widened as he realized what she meant and exactly what she was going to do soon. He quickly turned and limped in the opposite direction, far from the camp.

 Brand had another horrid sleep. The pain from his first encounter with Ravia still persisted and the haunting thought of what Ravia was going to do to him next kept him anxiously awake. The only way he could sleep was to exhaust himself from the pain and only then would his mind shut down and allow him precious sleep. The morning came too quick as the sun shone on Brand’s face. As Brand slowly rose up, he was greeted with the sight of Ravia bent over, the loincloth too short to cover her genitals. Brand savored these happy moments- they were the only ones he would get in his new life of horror. Ravia was hastily buckling her boots, then broke into a mad dash around the camp, collecting things. As she glanced at Brand, she noticed he was awake.

“Good, you’re awake. Get up.” She said, packing things away. A blood curdling scream echoed out from the world. Brand froze up. His heart skipping a beat. What on Earth was that scream? Brand said to himself. The scream wasn’t human. Some beast must have made that noise but even then, what could possibly make that noise of terror?

“I said get up!” Ravia said, grabbing an axe. The scream echoed out again, this time, much louder.

“wha-what is that?” Brand asked, scared. It was the first thing he said in days.

“Destiny.” Ravia said, grinning widely.