- Text Size +

After exploring the province for a short while and slowly recovering from her hangover, Ravia found a small alcove with a waterfall to unwind and bathe. The climate of Calida was immensely humid; which meant Ravia could not find a moment of rest from the blistering hot sun, which meant she was constantly drenched in sweat, not to mention dirt and the blood of her enemies from the countless waves of mercenaries after her head. Ravia was excited to finally get out of her clothes- if one could call skimpy, hand fashioned loin cloths clothes. She wasted no time slipping off her boots and removing her shoulder armor and armguards. Leaving them by the ravine’s edge, Ravia leapt into the water and swam towards the waterfall. The temperature was so wicked that even the water itself felt lukewarm to the touch, which was a nice change from her home province’s icy cold waters.

Ravia enjoyed the calming feeling of the waterfall’s water splash down on her body. She caressed her naked body all about, cleaning out every nook and cranny her voluptuous body covered and somewhat turning her on as she cleaned her privates. Ravia couldn’t recall the last time she was in bed with another person, or even pleasured herself for the fact of the matter. Throwing her hair back and opening her eyes, Ravia found a small group of mercenaries by her clothing, inspecting the gargantuan pieces of cloth and armor, wondering was the woman to match such a size could be. Sighing in disgust, Ravia slowly swam towards the men. As she approached the edge, the group tensed up and readied their weapons.

“Can I help you?” Ravia said, standing up in the water. She wasn’t a shy person and didn’t mind that she was fully naked in front of a group of men. The men looked scared, all pointing their weapons towards Ravia.  I guess word gets around fast, she thought to herself. Her carnage across Calida must be well known by now.

“J-j-j-just come with us peacefully and we will spare your life.” The frightened mercenary said. His spear trembled in his grasp, his stance none the better. Ravia only laughed.

“And to think I just got cleaned up too.” Ravia chuckled, as she slowly began to grow and towered over the mercenaries. The giantess quickly disposed of the amateur group of cutthroats. Each foolish man watched their brethren get pulverized into the rocks that surrounded the alcove. The last member dropped his axe and fell to his knees, begging the barbarian for mercy. Rolling her eyes, Ravia pulled her leg back and thrusted it forwards, kicking the man. His body flew to the nearest tree and slammed into it hard, instantly dying. Ravia had to hop back into the ravine considering her feet and legs were stained with blood and guts, again. Bathing giant now, Ravia felt quite tired; the hangover was far from gone and her body felt wickedly heavy from all the destruction she had been causing the last 2 days. Ravia let out a yawn and stretched her body.

“Bah, if I just sleep at this size no one would think to bother me,” Ravia thought to herself. Sitting down in the ravine, Ravia laid back on some rocks at the ravines edge and closed her eyes. The calming flow of the water and the warm feel it gave off quickly made Ravia doze off.

****

Even in her dreams, Ravia was destroying everything in her path. She dreamt she was 500 feet tall, in the middle of a battlefield mowing enemies down. A single stomp from her could crush dozens upon dozens of people underneath, all while sending hundreds more flying with the shockwave her stomps produced. Ravia could only see the people ahead of her and even then, they looked like dots on the ground. Ravia laughed furiously as she towered above all, crushing men and their pathetic weaponry. Ravia was walking towards a castle, ready to demolish it, when a voice called out to her.

“Ravia.” The ethereal voice echoed.

“Do not forget your path, Ravia. Do not forget what you’re destined to do.” The cryptic voice continued.

“No.” Ravia said. “I refuse to play your games. I’m done with it all!” she yelled as she kicked down the castle walls. Debris flew all about as Ravia’s gigantic foot collided with the structure. The castle itself shook violently as Ravia dropped her foot inside the castle’s wall. A tower near her humungous footfall crumbled from the tremors her foot created. Ravia began slowly walking towards the main tower when the voice began speaking to her again.

“You forget your heritage, Ravia. You forget who has given you the power to rise above all” the voice said.

“I have not forgotten. I just do not care anymore.” Ravia said, angrily trying to ignore the voice as she tried to keep her focus on crushing the tinies in the castle. As Ravia began to shake the inhabitants in the tower she plucked from the castle, she could feel herself began to shrink and shrink. Surprised, Ravia quickly began to will herself to grow again. Though each time she grew, she would find herself shrinking even more. The tiny insects Ravia saw below slowly began to get bigger and clearer. The citizens slowly began to stop fleeing in fear as they watched the tyrant lose her power.

“The more you run away from your destiny, the more it will take from you, Ravia” The voice said.  Ravia yelled and yelled, trying so hard to grow but soon enough found herself normal height; but she kept shrinking.

“Forget destiny, Ravia, and soon enough destiny will forget you too” the voice said. Before Ravia knew it, she was small and insignificant. The surviving denizens circled around the tiny barbarian and began laughing, pointing fingers and berating her. Ravia looked up as everyone towered over her. Now she felt like the insect about to be crushed.

“No!” Ravia yelled, sounding frightened. A shadow loomed over Ravia.

“You!” Ravia screamed at the woman, though she could not recall her face. Her brown skin glistened in the sun as fiery orange eyes gleamed down on her. The mysterious woman did not speak; she only rose her foot above Ravia. For a moment, Ravia was the defenseless one, soon to be nothing but a stain under someone else’s boot. For the first time, Ravia shrieked as the boot came crashing down on her.

***

Ravia rose in a fright from her sleep. Her breathing hastened, her heart beating fast. Ravia hated those dreams. Her sense of fright immediately turned to anger; she hated feeling small. Ravia’s fists clenched hard, wanting to crush something.

“Uh-uh-uh, hello there.” A weak-sounding voice said. Ravia quickly turned to the source of the voice. It was a man and he was quickly backing away as Ravia laid eyes on him. He was in range for Ravia to quickly slam her fist down on him and even though she badly wanted to do it to release some pent-up stress, she held back for some odd reason.

“What?” Ravia growled. The man tried to respond but he was too fear struck to let out a coherent sentence. Ravia began to slowly rise from the ravine, her giant, naked body slowly revealing out from the water as it fell off her body and crashed back into the pool. The man slowly kept walking back, craning his head up and up trying to keep eye contact with Ravia and not to look anywhere else. Ravia was now towering over the poor man, her wet body dripping onto the ground; some droplets falling on him.

It took a while for the man to speak, but he finally mustered the courage to talk as he saw Ravia slowly raising her foot to crush him with. He threw his head down and kept his eyesight on his feet.

“I need your help, please.” The man said. Ravia couldn’t help but burst out into laughter.

“Me? Help you? Hahaha!” Ravia laughed. “Tell me why I shouldn’t just step on you now for bothering my sleep.”

“Please!” The man yelled, quickly reaching for his pocket and throwing out a modest bag of coin.

“You can take it all now, I’ll even give you more after if you’re not satisfied. Please don’t kill me, please! I just need help.” The man said, dropping on his knees and pleading like Ravia was some goddess. Ravia wanted to crush the man and take his gold; she didn’t care to help people. She only enjoyed taking from them and using them for her pleasure in the process. Though something about this man made her give him a chance. It was probably the fact he was on his knees pleading to her like she was a goddess. Yes, she enjoyed that very much so.

“Speak, little man.” Ravia said. It was her favorite nickname to give men.

“I-I-I-, uh,” the man tried to speak but was incredibly nervous. Ravia slammed her foot down near him, making him jump and whimper.

“Speak clearly or else the next stomp I make will be on you!” Ravia said, still towering over the man.

“I’m sorry! Ok, I need your help getting back an heirloom. Bandits robbed my house and took my family’s heirloom, my sword and a couple other things. He said.

“What other things?” Ravia said.

“Food, drink, some clothes, nothing important. I need that heirloom back and hopefully the sword too.”

“What’s the sword look like?”

“it has an obsidian black handle with an emerald gem for a pommel.”

“And this heirloom?”

“The chain is gold, and the insignia is the letter R with a sword down the center. It’s all diamond.”

“Fine. I will help.” Ravia said, as she shrunk down to her normal height.

“Oh, thank you! Thank you!” The man said. He was happy and tried to go for a handshake but Ravia’s scowl was enough for him to back off.

“Why did you even come to me? I’m curious.” Ravia asked.

“Well, I was on my way to town to speak to some guards, but the trail I was taking led me to this waterfall and I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw you. Surely someone of your size would be far more helpful than any guard!” The man whimpered, desperately trying to praise Ravia.

“I must get changed first.” Ravia said. The man, equally nervous as he was happy, nodded. Ravia began to bend down for her clothes but stopped. She turned around to find the man still watching.

“You must really want to die.” Ravia said. The man, now realizing what he did, jumped and turned around. Ravia spent a few minutes getting her armor back on. Once she did, Ravia shrunk down. She began looking for her axe and her eyes widened. Shit. She said to herself. Ravia remembered where her axe is; still lodged into the head of a foolish mercenary. The blade must have been heavily corroded by now considering its lodged in someone’s head and caked in blood for days. She’ll have to find a new one; hopefully at the bandit camp.

Ravia followed the man as he knew where the camp was. It was a decently large camp- surrounded by hand carved wooden spikes with the addition of impaled, dead bodies. The group of bandits moseyed about in the middle as there was only one central campfire. Off to a side was a row of bedrolls in a lazily made tent, while supplies and weapons were resting elsewhere with equally, lazily made tents. Ravia scoffed. The man tried to explain how each member fought but Ravia cut him off.

“Right okay, so that big one likes to fi-”

“Enough, little man. Just tell me which one has your heirloom.”

“Tough to tell. We’re too far from all of them.”

“Ugh, fine just stand still.” Ravia said.

Grabbing the man by the collar, Ravia began to grow. The man rose up from the ground as Ravia’s body expanded and she was eventually able to grab the man in his entirety. Ravia stepped over the camp and stomped towards the bandits. The bandits were surprised to see a giant woman heading towards them but they were also full of pride and stupidity as they spared no time to get to arms and tried to fight her. The group of bandits hacked away at Ravia’s legs but their weapons were so dull and meaningless at her size that Ravia barely felt a thing. Ravia continued to pick each bandit up, asking the man if he could see the heirloom. There was a total of 10 bandits and it took all the way until the 10th bandit to finally find the heirloom, the 7th bandit having the sword. Ravia dropped the man down.

“Go home, I’ll come find you for payment.” Ravia said. The man gave a location and ran back. Ravia crouched around the food supplies, eating the entire caravan full of dried goods, meat and vegetables. It must have been well over 100 lbs of food and even that was not enough for a big girl like Ravia. Turning around, Ravia walked towards the group of bandits she just killed. Ravia sighed as she ended up stepping on 6 of them, mangling their bodies. Ravia crouched around the fire this time, stripping off the last 4 bandits she didn’t step on and devoured them. Ravia dropped her ass back and sat on the ground, letting out a burp and rubbing her stomach. She felt satisfied with her hunger but not nearly as full as she wished. She tried to recollect the last time she was stuffed but Ravia only ended up making herself crave more food as she reminisced about all the wonderful food, she enjoyed back in Alvita. After letting her assortment of food digest and nearly forgetting the man’s directions, Ravia found a lone house in the forest. Shrinking down to normal height, Ravia knocked on the door. The man opened the door, grinning ear to ear.

“Thank you, so much!” The man said. He was happier than ever.

“My payment.” Ravia said.

“Right! Yeah, here you go, some extra gold. You can even have this sword if you’d like. Probably won’t need it though considering the other things you can do.”

“Keep your coin. I can take that from others when I want. I want something else.”

“Oh? You don’t want coin? I, uh-uh, I don’t know what else to give! What else did you want?”

“You’re going to be my plaything for the night. I haven’t had a good fucking in a while.” Ravia said bluntly. The man coughed, his eyes widening brightly.

“Oh! Um. I’m flattered but I cannot do that.” He said.

“It wasn’t a request, little man.” Ravia said. “It was a demand.”

“I’m sorry, I really cannot do that. I’m married. Please, just take the coin.”

“No.”

“Ma’am, please. You’re not making this easy. Had I known your demands; I wouldn’t have asked.”

“And I’ve already served you. Now you’re indebted to me. Don’t annoy me.” Ravia said. The man tried to reason with Ravia more, but Ravia slowly began to raise her voice.

“Liam!” A soft voice called from the home. Liam stiffened.

“It’s okay, darling! Stay inside.” Liam said, gulping. The man continued to beg and plead but Ravia only continued to raise her voice.

The woman opened the door and slid out. Ravia’s eyes quickly locked with the woman. My oh my. Ravia thought to herself. The woman was a beauty: Her brown skin glowed faintly in the morning light; her emerald green eyes contrasted with her skin; her light brown yet so perfectly straight hair hanging on one side of her shoulder. The woman too was quite surprised to see Ravia. She had never seen a woman so gargantuan and frightening. The woman was petite and neatly kept, Ravia was massive, toned, filled with scars and even after bathing for the day, already sweaty and dirty.

“Who’s this?” The woman asked nervously.

“This is the woman that helped us get my family heirloom back” Liam said.

“Ah! Thank you so much.” The woman said. “I take you’re here for payment? Liam has coin for you.”

Ravia didn’t respond. She only looked back at Liam and narrowed her eyes.

“She, uh, doesn’t want coin.” Liam said.

“Oh?” The woman said.

“I need someone to fuck for the night.” Ravia reiterated. The small woman’s eyes brightened up and even though her skin was somewhat dark, Ravia could tell she was blushing in embarrassment.

“I’m sorry, but we’re a married couple.” The woman said.

“I was interested in the man, but you, you are definitely a sight.” Ravia said, smiling a bit.

“She is not from here, is she?” Ravia asked. Liam was tensed now, trying to stay calm. He didn’t want to answer, but he knew that would only piss off Ravia.

“No.” he said, somewhat angrily now. “She’s from a different country.”

“Oh my! An exotic woman.” Ravia said, smiling. “Well then she can come with me for the night.” Ravia said.

“No!” the man quickly retorted, placing a hand on his wife. Ravia quickly lunged for Liam’s throat, slamming him against his home and rising him from the ground. The wife tried to get Liam free but she was too short to reach. The woman screamed and screamed at Ravia to stop as Liam gagged and gurgled. Ravia was annoyed, gripping him harder and harder.

“I was trying to be nice, but it seems you annoying pests don’t like to listen!” Ravia screamed. “It seems you want her to be a widow, little man because I’ll take her if I please, with you alive or not!” Ravia yelled, rising him even higher.

“Stop!” The woman yelled. She looked Ravia in her eyes.

“Take me. Just drop him. Now!” The woman said, her face lit with anger. Ravia grinned, dropping the man to the floor. At first, he was motionless but as his wife dropped to him, he began wheezing and coughing. The woman spoke to Liam, Ravia waiting in annoyance.

“Eve, please.” Liam said, barely able to talk.

“Liam, it’s okay. It’ll just be for one night.” Eve said, consoling Liam. He wanted to contest more but Liam felt like his throat was flattened like a pancake.

“Come, little one, we’re going to have some fun tonight.” Ravia said. Eve kept talking to Liam as Ravia slowly grew giant sized and plucked Eve off the ground. Eve shrieked as Ravia’s giant hand clasped around her.

“You better bring her back unharmed!” Liam muttered, coughing immediately after.

“Yes, yes.” Ravia said, waving him off. “I promise to go easy on her and bring her back alive. Though she may come back slightly broken. I love getting rough with my toys.” Ravia said, evilly laughing as she placed Eve between the strap of her loincloth and stomped off towards the woods.