- Text Size +

Ravia’s eyes slowly opened. As her senses slowly returned to her, so did the immediate hunger pangs, horridly sore joints and the always uncomfortable feeling of her new layer of skin. Though, none of that bothered her because she was more than happy to be alive after that encounter. There was no way Ravia was beating the wizard; she knew that and had to bitterly accept that without Brand, her journey would have ended there. Elder Alton’s words echoed in her mind while she slept in her pseudo-coma.

Hubris will befall you. He was right. No matter how much she hated to admit it, being bigger won’t make her unstoppable, especially with new and more powerful mages popping up all over the country. Ravia’s gaze was met with a roof. She slowly rose, looking about. She was in a cabin, but no clue where she was in the country. Ravia’s eyes locked with a massive mound of food on top a table and her stomach growled immensely. She laid there, frozen for a moment before dashing off the bed, plopping herself onto the chair and immediately chowed down. Berries, bread, meat and vegetables, Ravia stuffed her face full of food. She didn’t stop until she felt sick to her stomach and knew that was enough for the day.

The cabin door slowly began to crane open and in slipped Brand. He closed the door behind him, threw his rucksack to the side and let out a deep sigh. As he turned around, the sight of Ravia frightened him. He recoiled back, slamming into the door, dropping his head down. His cheeks flushed with red.

“S-s-sorry!” He said. “I was looking for material for your clothes.” Brand said, still not looking at Ravia. She watched the thief with confusion. As she shifted herself in her chair, Ravia realized her ass was sitting on the chair bare. She gazed down and found herself completely naked; save for the indestructible pendant of Ava. It seems the chainmail armor didn’t magically reappear this time. She smiled and looked back to Brand.

“My body bothers you that much?” Ravia jokingly asked. Brand flinched, almost expecting Ravia to hit him. “No! Not that. I’m sorry.” Brand said.

“What are you apologizing for?” Ravia asked.

“I, uh, I don’t know I’m sorry, please.” Brand said, his voice hurried and frightened. It took a while for Ravia to realize that Brand was still terrified of her. The simple action of Ravia locking eyes with him made the thief shudder. Any movement she made, Brand mimicked, tensing his body.

“It’s alright. Calm yourself, thief.” Ravia said. She beckoned him to come closer, but Brand wouldn’t budge. Ravia groaned. She rose from her seat and headed towards the bed, snatching the bedsheet and draping it around her body. She didn’t realize it herself, but Ravia was still at her true height. Brand slowly looked up, confirming Ravia’s now covered body and slowly inched towards her. He sat down on the chair, furthest away from her.

“I suppose you deserve some kind of gratitude, but I don’t do thank yous.” Ravia said. Brand remained silent, keeping minimal eye contact.

“I am, however, not a total asshole. You get 3 questions, of any form and I will answer them.” Ravia said. Still no response from Brand.

“Deal?” She asked once again. Brand only nodded.

“Then ask away, before I come to my senses and only grant you one question.

“Uh-uh-uh,” Brand stammered, trying not be tongue tied. “why are you able to heal yourself so quickly? When I picked you up, I could literally see your bones. Your entire skin was charred and unrecognizable and it’s literally been no more than a day and you’re good as new. How is that possible?” Brand asked. His curiosity filled him with slightly more courage as he found himself keeping his gaze with the barbarian.

“This,” Ravia said, tapping the pendant of Ava. “Without this, I would have stayed charred. It’s kept me alive for the dragon too. I’m usually very strong against just about any form of attack, but magic is my clan’s biggest weakness. With this pendant, it has been giving me more and more powers. I can grow larger and bring forth more weapons of my ancestors. Though I found it gave me more weaknesses too. Magic hurts so fucking much now and gods, I feel twice as hungry.” Ravia said. Brand sat there, digesting all the new info. Before Ravia could speak again, Brand jumped the gun and asked away his second question. Ravia couldn’t help but smile a bit, seeing Brand so energetic.

“Ok this one is a bit of a personal one, but I just have to know. Why do you, uh-uh, you know like when you’re big, why do you, uh,” Brand said. His face grew red hot trying to get the words out. Ravia looking in confusion but soon realized what he meant.

“You’re going to ask me why I eat, sleep piss and shit mostly when I am giant, aren’t you?” Ravia said. Brand gulped and turned away, his embarrassment getting the better of him.

“Mostly the shitting part, yes.” Brand said. Ravia burst out into laughter.

“Fair enough. My ability to grow has been in our clan for generations, since the time of the gods. We never always had these powers. You see, in the beginning, my ancestors were just normal Barbarians. They couldn’t grow, they couldn’t summon weapons and they died as easily as a normal human. One day, the gods decided to bestow us this ability; a gift if you will and because of this, the Barbarians became untouchable. No other being could grow and dominate like we could. Naturally, my ancestors abused this, dominated the entire world, pillaging, killing and abusing as they pleased. This angered the gods, and as a punishment, made magic fatal to us and put a tremendous burden on growing. You see, when I grow, I use a lot of my strength and energy. It may not look like it but inside, I am concentrating hard, trying to keep my energy up. As a final fuck you from the gods, they intensified that burden to the point where a large population of the old giant clan perished because when they shrunk down to their normal size, the exhaustion and hunger from when they were giant stayed, so you had a man just over 6 feet tall trying to take on the tiredness of a 50 foot tall man. They died on the spot, the exhaustion and hunger shutting their bodies down. Once we finally realized, we spent generations more mastering this fatal weakness. I stay giant because if I were to shrink down so quickly, I would probably die from exhaustion. Same as it would be if I was hungry or if I needed to empty my stomach. It is why I remain giant.” Ravia said.

Brand stayed there silently, taking everything in. Ravia noticed him clenching his fists, not saying a word. He didn’t jump to ask his third question like he did with his second, which started to get Ravia a little nervous.

“Final question.” Brand said. He loosened his fist and took a deep sigh.

“I don’t care that you’ve taken me prisoner, I’ve come to terms with it and understand that it’s my fault anyways for being in this mess. But why, why do you kill so many innocent people and destroy everything in your path? What joy do you get from stepping on the helpless? Devouring the rest?” Brand asked. His face was focused and for once, he was watching Ravia straight to her face. Butterflies began flowing about in Ravia’s stomach as she began feeling uneasy from such a loaded question. She watched Brand back, unsure herself how to answer that. Had he asked before her journey, the answer would have been easy; killing people was fun, same as destroying their homes and using them as her plaything. There was nothing she quite longed for other than dominating everyone and everything around her and the only way to achieve that was through senseless killing and destruction. But now, after her run in with the dragon and the wizard as well as Alton’s words, Ravia wasn’t so sure anymore.

“I can’t answer that right now.” Ravia said. A look of disappointment struck across Brand’s face. He was nearly about to ask why, but Ravia quickly cut him off.

“My turn. Ravia said, desperate to deflect Brand’s ultimate question.

“But,” Brand tried to say but Ravia wouldn’t let him speak.

“I promise you, I will answer that, but not now.” Ravia said. “my first question: Why did you even try to steal from me and kill me?” Ravia asked. Brand gulped and sighed but knew this was eventually coming.

“Oh man, yeah. I was in a tavern, drinking but I mostly hang around there to eavesdrop on others. I listened in on these two dudes talking. They kept talking about this “amazing bounty” that some king was putting on this woman. One of them kept going on about how much of an easy score it was going to be jumping a lone woman out in the woods and taking her necklace back for the king. I never knew you were a giant and neither did those 2 fools. They ended up leaving the bounty note on a table so I read it. Some king wanted you dead and was offering land, a home and a fortune to last a lifetime for your death and your necklace. The necklace was mandatory but your death was extra pay. I was desperate for the money, so I tried to do it. I’m sorry.” Brand said. Guilt struck his eyes as a sudden bout of sadness flowed through him, remembering why he’s even here.

Ravia ignored his apology. “Why do you need the gold? Do you even have a family?” Asked Ravia.

“I don’t have any proper skills to make a living off. I have no memory of my real parents. All I could remember was living in an orphanage as a baby and being thrown out when I hit 13. I spent my teens in the streets with all the other teens that got kicked out. We lived off stealing from the street vendors and robbing others in the night. By time I was an adult, I had no home or land to my name, not a single piece of gold and to make it worse, a small bounty on my head. This bounty on you looked like a life saver. I was stupid if I passed it up. All my life I’ve been alone.” Brand said. Ravia simply nodded, readying her final question.

“Which leads me to my third question. Why do you keep coming back to save me? Twice now you could have left me for dead. A day’s worth of me healing is more than enough for you to disappear from me without a trace. Why come back? Why live a slave to me?” Ravia asked. She didn’t want to, but similar to Brand it was a question she kept in her mind for a while.

“If I’m being honest, I don’t know either. I’ve thought the exact same thing watching you burnt to a crisp. I just don’t know why. All my life I’ve been alone; I guess having some kind of company was nice, even though I’ve basically been your slave.” Brand said, laughing lightly though the pain in his voice was apparent. Ravia felt it too, finding herself deep with guilt. He’s treated the poor bastard like trash. Her eyes lit up after she ran his words back in her head a couple of times. All my life I’ve been alone.

“Gods.” Ravia said.

“Huh?” Brand replied, confused.

“You’re a virgin.” Ravia blurted out. Brand gasped and his face grew red head once again.

“No!” He yelled out.

“You can’t lie to me, thief. I know you’re lying through your teeth.” Ravia laughed, grinning ear to ear.

“You enjoy being around me because I’m a woman, isn’t it?” Ravia said, drilling him with embarrassing questions.

“I-uh-uh, well you are very pretty.” Brand said. He immediately cringed, damning himself for saying that.

“Ooooh, the thief has a crush on me I see!” Ravia said, continuing to berate him.

“Please.” Brand said. Ravia knew this was her moment; her thank you. Ravia leaned forwards and quickly grabbed a leg on Brand’s chair, dragging him closer. His eyes lit up as he found himself very close to Ravia. Ravia reached behind him, grabbing the back of the chair and twirling him around. The wooden chair made an awful sound as it twirled around, screeching about. Ravia inched closer towards Brand, removing the bed sheet. She began to slowly grow to her preferred ‘normal’ height and pulled Brand against her body. Her massive breasts squished against his back and neck as Ravia held him close to her. Ravia ran her right hand across his face, caressing his soft skin. She ran her hand down his body slowly, caressing his chest and stomach and soon enough reaching his waist.

“What are you doing?!” Brand yelled out.

“Sh-sh-sh,” Ravia said, shushing him. She leaned forward more, pressing her breasts around his body. Ravia grew to around 9 feet; just large enough to overpower Brand. Ravia leaned in; her mouth close to his ears.

“Well you see, thief. You’ve had your 3 questions and so have I and if you remember I just had a difficult battle with a wizard. When I win something of that grand scale, I love to enjoy the victory with some good food and some good company.” Ravia said, craning his neck towards all the eaten food.

“And I just finished eating.” Ravia said. Brand gulped, desperately trying to break free. Ravia slid her hand down Brand’s pants, finding his dick already fully erect. The combo of her voluptuous breasts squished against his back and her soft seductive sounding voice she put on was enough to get Brand riled.

“Any by the looks of it, you’re enjoying this too.” Ravia said, giggling.

“Wha-what are you going to do?” Brand asked, nervously. Ravia giggled again.

“Well, thief,” Ravia said close to his ears as she slowly began to kiss his neck, “You’re my slave and I want to be pleasured, so I’m going to have my way with you and there’s nothing you can do about it.” Ravia said. She took her left hand that was holding Brand back and held his neck, craning his head up and to the side, diving in for a sloppy, tongue filled kiss. Brand moaned, some of discomfort but mostly of pleasure as Ravia shoved her tongue down his throat and fondled his genitals. Brand’s body began twitching about, which only excited Ravia. Ravia had Brand’s cock wrapped around her fingers as she slowly stroked it. It was average size but for Ravia right now, her hand completely dwarfed it. Ravia moaned, pulling her mouth away from Brand’s. He let out a gasp, trying to collect his breath as saliva dripped down his mouth.

“Mmm,” Ravia moaned. “You’re making me wet. I want your cock, thief.” Ravia said sensually. Brand was completely frozen now- between Ravia’s soft, voluptuous body pressed against him, or her surprisingly soft hands stroking him or her seductive voice, Brand found himself stunned and at the mercy of Ravia as if she was a siren to a sailor. Ravia stopped stroking the thief and picked him up and headed towards the bed. She threw him down and immediately jumped over him, her massive body taking up the entire bed. She spared no time ripping away at his clothes, revealing his naked body. She paused for a moment, realizing Brand too was quite scarred. She quickly ignored the scars and tried to focus on giving Brand the best moment of his life.