- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please add ideas in the reviews! 18+ characters only!

He was weeping. 

Just a day ago, he had been a star athlete, straight A student and promising extracurricular leader at his local college. But now?

Now he was about to be inserted into a 19 year old woman's musty vagina at only 2 inches tall.

How did Samuel get into this situation? 

It was simple. A flyer on his college's bulletin board had advertised for extra money for the summer months. Seeing as Samuel had been saving up for a new computer, the pay had gotten the brunette's attention. 20 dollars an hour was way more than minimum wage, after all. And it was in the good neighborhood in town! 

Make $20/hour for just keeping people company!
Any age welcome, but 18-29 preferred! Must provide own transportation.
Please call/text (XXX) (XXX-XXXX) for more info!

The flyer had included stock images of people smiling and hanging out. Samuel's green eyes had sparkled along with his white smile. This sounded great! He had texted the number right away, and got a reply within 20 minutes. He and the person had agreed on a time and place, and the next morning the young 23 year old was at a fancy house in business casual clothes. The door opened, and a pretty young redhead greeted him.

"Oh, you're the guy I got to come over. Nice, nice, come on in."

Samuel did so, and whistled at the surroundings. Marble paneling, the latest technology...whoever this family was, they were loaded.

"I'm Chrissy. Feel free to sit down on the couch. Want something to drink?"

"A Pepsi is fine, thanks."

Samuel sat down, watching as a toy poodle sniffed at his socks. (He had to remove his shoes at the door) Chrissy tossed him a small bottle of Pepsi and then sat down next to him.

"So, you ready to go or do you need some time? Need to use the bathroom?"

"Actually, that'd be great. Where's your bathroom?"

"Down the hall, second door on the right."

"Thanks."

The bathroom was just as luxurious, porcelain sink and all. Somewhere inside Samuel, he wondered whether he was in over his head. He didn't even know exactly what he was supposed to do. Just keep this rich girl company? He had noticed that the majority of the people in the carpool were nonwhite people around his age. One was even using a cane. He had felt...out of place, strangely enough. Samuel wasn't used to that, and was relieved when he was dropped off.

"Okay, I'm done."

Samuel was still wiping his hands on his slacks. Chrissy grinned, her blue eyes not unlike the hue of the sky in the late morning light.

"Great. Let's get started."

Then she picked up her phone and pointed it at him.

"Oh, a selfie? Well, I-'

The room suddenly grew around him, as did his clothes.

Samuel's mouth hung open as a giant manicured hand picked him up and carried him into the hallway. Chrissy began to undress as the tiny man stared up at her in shock. Giant, pert breasts with bright pink nipples were like miniature hills to him. A neatly trimmed bush of bright red pubic hair met at the junction of the young womans legs. It was only when Chrissy sat on the bed, gripping Samuel around his miniatured torso, that tears began to well up in his eyes.

"Well Samuel, time to keep my cunt company!"

Samuel's yelling was only stifled when his tiny face pressed against the opening of Chrissy's vagina. The walls muffled his screams as she pushed him inside.

Chapter End Notes:

I know this isn't my usual gentle fare but this is probably the hardest I'd go.