- Text Size +

Jenn was startled to hear Krista’s voice right behind her. In spite of her surprise, Jenn merely smirked.

"So, you couldn’t resist it any longer," Jenn mused, turning around to face her lover. "You had to finally drink the formula and show the world."

"I took it to stop you," Krista said.

"Just try it," Jenn challenged.

With that, the biggest fight ever (literally) was under way. The two naked goddesses were fighting it out. They never noticed the damage that they were causing. Skyscrapers were being toppled. People were being crushed. The ground was splitting. They really didn’t care. Jenn’s mind was on defeating Krista and continuing to dominate mankind. Krista wanted to stop her lover from destroying innocent lives.

Jenn suddenly stopped. "Did you ever realize anything? What are you going to do after you defeat me? There is no antidote. You can’t possibly hide anywhere. No one would dare accept you after the damage we caused. You basically have two options: join me or die."

Krista had to stop and ponder at that point of view. "That’s a good point. I’ve always loved being in control."

With that, Krista took down Jenn. They both had the same thing on their mind. The two then locked lips for a long time. Krista’s lips then proceeded to travel down Jenn’s body. She kissed her neck, then sucked on each nipple, nibbling each one slightly. Then Krista’s lips traveled down Jenn’s abdomen, stopping to suck on her navel.

Then, Krista stood up and walked until she stood over Jenn’s head. Krista then planted her face into her midsection, her mouth lips firmly planted on Jenn’s sex lips, and vice versa. Both tongues were wiggling around in each other’s vulva. Sensations were running through each gigantic body.

Both tried holding it in as long as possible. Jenn was the first one to give way. Her love juices flowed uncontrollably into Krista’s mouth. Krista now had no other option than to release her fluids. The biggest blow job ever had just been achieved.

It took them a little while to notice the decimated town around them. Between the greed, the fighting, and the loving, five miles of land had been destroyed. Nothing remained except the two goddess lovers.

"Where do we go from here, lover?" Krista asked Jenn.

"We’ll see," Jenn said. "There are plenty more places to seek, destroy, and make love in." Satisfied, they both walked into the sunset toward an uncertain fate.