- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: There are extreme sexual situations in this story. If you are a minor, leave now.

The two women in their laboratory were perplexed to put it mildly. They were women of science. They had seen so many mixtures and compounds. They were two of the world’s most renowned scientists. They were always ready with an explanation. However, they cannot even find the words to describe their latest discovery.

The night before, they poured their latest formula onto a potted plant in their lab. (They didn’t believe in animal testing.) At the time, it was only a few inches tall. The next day, it took up most of their lab space.

As you may expect, they were in shock. However, after a few minutes, a thought came to one of them.

"Jenn, I think we may have just stumbled upon the best discovery mankind has ever seen," the one scientist said. "With this formula, we can manage to at least reduce, if not eliminate, world hunger."

"You may have a point, Krista," Jenn said. "We can grow massive vegetables that can be made readily available to anyone. We have to tell the world about this."

"Wait," said Krista. "If we tell everyone right away, someone will steal the idea. The whole idea for this isolated lab was for secrecy. I think we should experiment with this formula a little more just to make sure we are not getting a false positive. Remember what happened with our molecule machine."

"For once, you have a point," Jenn observed. "We better do more plant testing. But first, when was the last time we had sex? I feel like ripping your clothes off right here and now."

Over the next few days, they made more of the formula. They tried it on several vegetable types. All gave the same results as the first potted plant.

Krista, however, was still reluctant to reveal their discovery. "If we tell the world, we will never get a moment’s peace again," she complained.

"Don’t you think it would be worth it?" Jenn asked. "We could change the world. We could-"

Krista cut her off. "We could do a lot of things. I can’t afford to ruin my reputation."

"Krista, I love you to death," Jenn said. "But, you’re way too damn protective. If you do not exploit this with me, I will myself."

"How?" Krista asked. "I always do the pushing."

"For a scientist, you really are dumb," Jenn said. "It’s very simple." With that, Jenn took some of the formula and chugged it, thinking she knew what was about to happen.