- Text Size +

Krista was stunned completely when she saw her partner down the formula. She was about to become even more startled with what would follow.

After Jenn gulped down the entire formula, she felt a warming sensation all over her body. Immediately, she began to grow. She started at 5’8", but within a few minutes, she was already 20 feet tall, as tall as the lab itself.

"Do you see how it can be done now, lover?" Jenn asked the relatively small Krista. (She is 5’2".) "I’ll show the world the effects of this formula."

When she said the word "effects," Jenn’s head burst through the roof of the lab. Krista hit the ground running out of the lab.

Jenn quickly approached 50 feet, then 100, then 200, and so on. Her already voluptuous breasts were expanding. Her butt became lifted and more firm. She finally stopped at a shapely 1000 feet in height.

"Hey, Krista," the giant, nude Jenn shouted below to her now ant-like lover. "You’re right. The world never has seen anything like this." At this point, Jenn started walking away, laughing at what she could potentially do.

"I need some formula, now!" Krista stammered. She gathered what she could from what was left of the lab and started mixing.

-----------------------

It was about 5:30PM in the city. The highways were jam packed with rush hour traffic. There was a news helicopter hovering over an auto accident on the freeway involving a semi. It was the typical day in the city- or, so they thought.

At first, it sounded like an explosion. Many in the jam thought the semi exploded. One look up eliminated all doubt. Everyone was startled and staring at the naked skyscraper of a woman coming their way.

Jenn marched into the city and, seeing the news chopper, grabbed it. Knowing she was being filmed, she decided to make a public announcement.

"Listen up," Jenn ordered. "I have developed a formula that can make living things grow. Do you like the results? I have used this to become your goddess. Worship me or else." Upon completing her speech, she ate the chopper.

At this, everyone left their cars and started fleeing. "That’s not very smart," Jenn warned.

She then started flattening anything that was in her path. She planted her foot into the crowds of people. She sat on small buildings. She pushed her boobs into the tallest buildings, which were about her height.

Her destruction became interrupted by a familiar voice: "Stop right there."