- Text Size +
Sorry for the delay folks! Hope this one’s worth the wait!

Jen stared at herself in the mirror of one of the changing rooms. It felt cramped, wall close and the little bench just wide enough to fit her expanded butt.

Annie ran out to the store the previous night and got Jen a few long dresses like she asked. They would have dragged across the floor on Old Jen’s frame, but draped just below the knees of New Jen. She chose one with a muted floral print, hoping not to stand out at work. The dress well enough around her slight frame, had she been curvier she’d probably be busting out of it.

And speaking of busting - the Size 13 sandals Annie got Jen were already hurting her feet. They were way less comfy than the slides, the unyielding faux-leather straps dug into the tops of Jen’s feet. She took them off to sneak around the store, but now mercilessly hugged her feet.

Jen snuck into work earlier that morning, crouching as she moved between racks of clothing, ducking behind each until the coast was clear. Somehow Jen made it to the dressing rooms unnoticed. Maybe luck was finally on her side.

“Be confident. Be cool. Be brave.” Jen said to her reflection. She looked like the same Jen who stood at that same mirror just days ago. Except that Jen’s standing eye-line would have meet the current Jen’s sitting down.

“Be big.” Jen stood, rising taller than the top of the mirror. If she pushed up on her toes, she’d easily see over the top of the dressing room door. She was big. And didn’t need to get any bigger.

Jen clenched trembling hands into a fists at her hips. “Go.” She said to herself. She went. Out of the dressing room and into the store. She didn’t have to go far, Monica was loitering around nearby the dressing rooms casually browsing a rack of pants.

Jen approached from behind. The change in size between them caught Jen’s breath - just two days ago Monica was a foot taller than her, now Jen could look down at the top of Monica’s platinum blonde head. Jen smirked at brunette roots starting to grow out.

“Monica,” Jen started. “I wanted talk to you about those missing clothes again.”

“I already told I don’t know anything about that,” Monica said, beginning to turn around. “And told you never talk to me again you little...” Monica trailed off as she stared straight away at the tip of Jen’s nose.

Monica tilted her head up slowly until her eyes met Jen’s.

“I know what know you said.” The words came quickly, stumbling out of Jen’s mouth. Her heart raced. Anxiety mixed with exhilaration surged through Jen. She was still terrified to confront Monica but excited by the look of shock on her face at the change in Jen’s size. “But I wanted to ask again-“

“What the fuck happened to you?” Monica burst into laughter.

The excitement was immediately expelled from Jen, pushed out by a rush of embarrassment. “Nothing,” she sputtered. “About those clothes-“

“Nothing my ass!” Monica pushed up on her toes and measured her head against Jen’s. “You turned from a little weirdo to a giant freak over the weekend!”

“No, I... it’s just that...”

“Cynthia! Emma!” Monica yelled to two of their coworkers nearby. “Look what happened to that weird little nerd girl!” She pointed a finger right in the center of Jen’s forehead. “She turned into a fucking giant!”

“I’m not a giant.” Jen said softly. She folded her arms over her chest and shrank down, slumping her shoulders as the others approached.

“Jen, you’re huge!” One of the other coworkers - Cynthia - said. “What happened to you?”

“I don’t know... I mean nothing happened... I just...” Jen stepped back from them toward the dressing rooms. This had all come completely undone in a matter of seconds. Jen couldn’t even muster the courage to continue with her questioning of Monica again. Bigger or not, she still came apart at the slightest bit of confrontation. “Nevermind. Forget it.”

Jen turned, stumbling a bit over her enlarged feet. She grabbed a shelving display, almost pulling it down in the process of steadying herself.

“Timber!” Monica hollered as Jen hurried back to the dressing rooms.

***

Mortified by her confrontation with Monica, and petrified of coming in contact with her coworkers again, Jen spent the rest of the day hiding the the storage room.

She sat on a box of clothes with her head in her hands. The same box which barely registered her weight a couple days ago, now sagged under her enlarged body. She couldn’t stay back there forever, eventually someone was going to find her and she’d actually have to go and do her job. Jen didn’t know how she was going to survive out there. 5’8” would have been fine, maybe even six feet even, enough to not be looked down on by everyone, but still normal sized. But this was too much.

Jen was too much.

Monica was right - Jen was freakishly big now and lightning rod for attention of all the wrong kind.

“Hey, can you help me out?” A voice said, breaking Jen train of thought.

Jen looked up, it was her other coworker, Emma, standing in front of a row of tall shelves. She was pretty short, not as short as Jen had been, but probably around 5’3”. “Me?” Jen pointed to herself.

“Yeah.” Emma pointed to a box on the top shelf. “I can’t find the stepstool, but you’re probably tall enough to reach.”

“Um... probably.” Jen rose to her feet, towering over Emma. The smaller girl’s head just reached Jen’s shoulder. Jen reached up and grabbed the box, not even needing to push up on her toes. It was so small and light in her hands. She would have barely been able to lift it from the floor just days ago.

Jen placed the box in Emma’s arms, whose knees buckled a little at the weight.

“Thanks, Jen,” Emma said, backing her way out of the storage room. She paused for a second. “I hope Monica doesn’t get away with stealing those clothes,” she said. “I’ve got your back if you need it.”

Jen smiled back. “Thanks, Emma.”

As soon as Emma left, someone else entered the storage room. It was the boss - Monica’s mother and the store manager Diana Keller. “There you are.” Diana seemed completely unfazed by Jen’s size change. She scrolled through something on her tablet. “It’s come to my attention that some items went missing from inventory last week.” She glanced up from the tablet at Jen. “Did you know about this?”

“Yes.” Jen said softly.

“My records show the missing items were checked into inventory late Friday.” Diana tapped the pad. “Only one other person has access to change those records besides me.” Her gaze didn’t break from Jen. “You know how this looks, right?”

“I didn’t steal anything!” Jen burst into tears. The overwhelming everything from the past few days just broke through her emotional breakers. “I marked them found because I was too scared to accuse anyone else of stealing them.”

“This is a fireable offense, Jen.”

“I know. Please, I’m so so sorry.” Jen blubbered. She took a few steps toward Diana, who while didn’t take a full step I retreat, did lean back and raise her gaze to meet Jen towering height. “I really need this job.” Jen clasped her hands in plea. “Please. Please. Please”

Diane tapped her pad again. “You’ve been a fine employee outside of this incident, so I’m willing to give you another chance. But I’ll be double checking your inventory counts.”

“Thank you so much, Mrs. Keller!” As she watched Diana exited the storeroom, a new emotion entered Jen.

Anger.

Jen rubbed the remaining tears away and went out into the store. Monica was by the registers, just standing there on her phone while a line of customers formed.

Jen stormed up to Monica. “Why?” Her face was hot, body trembling.

“Why what?” Monica said without looking up.

“Why are you trying to get me fired?”

Monica shrugged, still looking down at her phone.

“What did I ever do to you anyway?” Jen asked. “Why are you so mean to me?”

Monica didn’t even bother a shrug in response.

Something in Jen just snapped then. She grabbed the phone out of Monica’s hands without any resistance, a surely impossible feat just days ago. “Look at me when I’m talking, you.. you..” her fist tightened around the phone. “You fucking brat!” Jen hurled the phone to the ground and stomped it with her enormous sandaled foot.

Monica did finally look at her, then to the phone, then back up at Jen. “Oh you so fired now, you giant freak. And you’re going to buy me a new phone too!” Monica shoved past Jen toward her Mom’s office.

Jen lifted her foot, saw the smashed phone and was flooded immediately with regret. She reached out toward Monica. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to...” A twinge of electricity tickled Jen’s belly and spread through her body. Frightening familiar but not entirely unwelcome - that savagely sensual pulse in her groin. Jen’s fingers tingled and continued to extend outward. They grew longer, stretching for Monica as she disappeared amongst the clothing racks.

The new dress tightened around Jen’s body, clinging to her slight curves. Her thighs pushed out, still thin, but widening in scale with with rest of her body. Her dress slowly rose up past her knees as her whole body stretched taller and taller. It teared open at the seams on each side as her thighs and butt became too wide to contain. Jen desperately tired to tug her dress down, but only made it worse. The tears split completely up to her waist exposing her pale white thighs, the back of her dress now a flap that just barely cover her butt cheeks.

The top the dress further constrained Jen shoulders and chest, short sleeves hiked up and tore away she grew broader and thicker. Her still proportionally small breasts filled the front of the dress shrinking around her body. She went braless, since Annie was unsure what size would fit Jen’s magnified frame. Her nipples were flush to the silky fabric, hard and sensitive as her body was alight with an overwhelming mix of emotions. She tried the pull the dress looser with lengthening fingers, but her body would not cooperate, pressing against and stretching the fabric without mercy.

Popping sounds drew Jen’s attention to the floor. The straps of her sandals had broken open, giving relief her growing feet. Her toes spilled out over the edge of diminishing sandals, heels stretching out in the other direction. Her sandals were completely overwhelmed in a matter of moments, her feet stretching longer and longer as the floor descended further away. The sensation of the sandal shrinking beneath her foot, sinking into the softness of her sole as her body’s weight increased was strange and scary and stimulating all at once. Jen’s feet kept expanding, her heel beginning to overtake Monica’s busted phone as well, crunched under her mounting mass.

Jen looked up and saw her coworkers and the customers all starting at her. Not a single one was taller that her bust line. And half of them had their phones up, recording Jen and the aftermath of her largest growth spurt yet.