- Text Size +
Jen and Annie returned to the gym the next morning. Jen borrow a pair of yoga pants from her friend, which fit perfectly to her new elongated, but still skinny legs. None of Jen’s shoes came remotely close to fitting. She was mortified just comparing the new size of her feet to old shoes. She borrowed a pair of Annie’s slides. They were comfy enough, but still a somewhat tight and Jen’s toes poked out a little over their fronts.

Jen was relieved she hadn’t grow any more overnight. She didn’t sleep much either, mind racing with terrifying thoughts of what might happen if she continued growing. Steamy visions of her and Annie spooning on the couch were replaced with gruesome images of her body transforming into a hulking, misshapen mass and being crushed by her own monstrous size. Jen envisioned herself becoming an actual giant, growing so large their home couldn’t contain her rapidly expanding form, poor Annie trapped and screaming for help as the house collapsed around her.

A rational person in a normal circumstance could brush those nightmare scenarios off as impossible, of course. But an anxiety riddled Jen was hardly a rational person and her growing a foot taller in a single day was definitely not a normal circumstance.

Annie was proven right about one thing, no one at the gym seemed to recognize Jen, or care that she was a foot taller than the previous day if they did. She was only 5’10” or so. Not freakishly tall by normal human standards, just by formerly 4’11” Jen standards.

Still, Jen walked with her shoulders slumped, try not to look as tall as she had become. She had to catch herself walking behind Annie, unaccustomed to such long strides, Jen almost passed her friend a couple times.

The yoga studio was a sauna. Literally. A steaming haze filled the room and stuck to Jen’s skin. “It’s so hot in here,” she said, fanning warm air back into her face.

“Thats why they call it Hot Yoga. The stress will ooze right out your pores,” Annie said, wiggling her fingers in the soupy air.

Jen’s lip curled. “Gross.”

“Alright everyone, let’s get started,” the instructor announced from the front of the studio.

There were about a dozen people in the class. Jen couldn’t help smiling, noticing she was the tallest person in the room. Jen was a good four or five inches taller than the woman to her right, who just a day ago would have towered over Jen. She sidled over a little closer to see their size difference more pronounced. A bit of excitement tingled Jen’s belly seeing how much taller she was than her classmate.

The woman noticed Jen and raised her eyebrows as if to politely ask what the fuck she was doing. Jen offered and awkward smile and wave back. She sidled back over next to Annie.

Maybe it was just the room’s oppressive humidity getting to her head already, but Jen was buzzy at the fact someone noticed her so easily. No one ever noticed her before. She dreaded possibility of being seen at her enhanced size, but little moments of attention felt nice, like she had finally stepped out into the world after being locked away in a tiny cage all her life.

“I’ll stand in front of you,” Annie said, unrolling her yoga mat. “It might help to follow along with me instead of the instructor if you get lost.”

“Sure.” Jen unfurled her own mat. She slipped out of the slides and her feet sunk into the soft foam as she stood on it.

The class started off easy - the first pose was just bending over at the waist and touching your toes. Jen wasn’t super limber, but was able to do it without much strain. It wasn’t like her legs had gotten any longer compared to the rest of her, she was still the same proportions as 4’11” Jen, just scaled up.

Jen glanced up mid-pose and was met with the peach shaped outline of Annie’s toned butt right in her face. Sweat trickle down Jen’s temples as the heat on her face intensified, like someone has ratcheted up the studio thermostat.

The rest of the class went fine, none of the positions were terribly challenging, though Jen teetered on one foot a couple times, almost tipping forward into Annie’s backside. The whole experience wasn’t very relaxing either. No breathing excises could ease Jen’s stress of keeping the right positions in place and the sight of Annie’s body flexing and stretching in so many wonderful ways right in front of her.

“What did I tell you? All that pressure just sweat right out!” Annie said after class ended.

“I don’t know.” Jen wiped her brow with her shirt. “I don’t think it helped, I’m just really hot and sweaty now.” Her whole body felt like it was overheating, every strand of clothing a wet, clingy mess. “I need to jump in the shower and cool off before we head home.”

“Good call,” Annie said. “Don’t need to stink up the car anymore either.”

***

Jen pressed her hand on the tile wall as cool water washed over her. As the water beaded off her skin, a hot throbbing still lay in her heart and her loins. It felt like she had absorbed all of the heat from the class into her own body. Her other hand slide down slick skin and rested on her inner thigh. Her hand clenched to a fist and she closed her eyes.

Jen felt something else besides the thrumming heat. It felt like the wall was moving against her hand. Jen opened one eye. It wasn’t the wall moving, it was her hand. Her palm expanded wider, taking up more and more of the tile square, encroaching the others around it. Her finger lengthened and thickened, her once dainty hands looking so large she could palm a basketball.

The last two times Jen grew she didn’t notice because the spurt was so small or was asleep during the transformation. This time she actually saw herself getting bigger. She felt her body changing and expanding, like her senses were heightened during the process.

Jen wore the slides into the shower - she was not going barefoot in a public bathroom. The shoes tightened around her widening soles, digging into the tops of her feet. Her toes elongated, stretching further over their edge. She could curl them down and press them against the wet shower floor if she wanted.

Jen looked up, head rising higher and higher in comparison to the shower head. Inch by inch she stretched taller until she was looking just over top the shower head, water raining down against her sternum and the slight swell of her breasts.

Jen gazed down the narrow length of her body to her huge feet, barely contained by the slides. Just a day ago she would have need the aid of a step-stool to see from this vantage.

“Oh no.”

Jen shut the water off and peeked out from behind the shower curtain. No one else was in the locker room. She wrapped herself in a towel that barely covered her torso and crotch and rushed over to Annie’s locker.

Jen pulled the slides off, they left a red band across the tops of her enlarged feet from the tightness. She was able to shimmy into the yoga pants, now even tighter than before. Jen pull them up to her waist, which caused them to end just above her calves. The shirt she borrowed from Annie only reached her belly button, leaving most of her pale and flat midriff exposed.

Jen plopped onto a bench, slumping over to cover her newly enhanced height. She stared at her foot pressed flat to the ground next to a discarded slide. Her big toe extended a good inch past the front of the slide, her longer second toe even further. Jen slid her feet beneath the bench and waited for Annie.

A few women came in and out of the locker room, none paying particular notice to Jen, who remained hunched over on the bench, before Annie re-emerged from the shower.

“Feel better?” Annie asked, toweling her hair dry. She didn’t seem to notice any change in Jen sitting down.

“It happened again,” Jen said softly to the floor. Jen rose, watching Annie’s eyes rise with her. Jen’s stomach sank Annie’s face descended further and further away. Whereas this morning Jen and Annie we close to the same height, only a couple inches difference, Annie’s head just crested the line of Jen’s shoulders as she reached her full height.

Jen shifted nervously, watching the entrance to the locker room. “We need to go.”

Annie hastily got dressed. Luckily the gym exit was right by the locker room so they were able to escape without anyone noticing Jen’s increased stature.

Jen stuffed herself into the passenger seat of Annie’s car. She had to tuck her knees up against the dashboard to fit, straining the yoga pants to their absolute limit. She noticed Annie scowling at her bare feet.

“Did you leave my slides in there?”

Jen curled her toes and tucked her chin to her knees. “They got too small...”