- Text Size +

Charlotte sat back in her chair, placing the glass of wine down on the table able looking down at the tiny woman at her feet. it had been a quite night for Charlotte who was in her dorm room listening to music. Until however a couple down the corridor started blasting music to the point she couldn’t hear her own. When it got to the point Charlotte paid them a visit, she knocked the door, the answered, and she smiled and unleashed her power. Before the couple knew what was happening they were reduced to tiny people struggling in what used to be their clothes. They had been terrified when Charlotte fished them out and scooped them up, kicking over and destroying their player system on the way out.

When she got back to hers Charlotte had a massive grin over her face. She locked the door, placed the woman on the floor and the man on the table beside her chair then poured a glass of wine. Then finally she sat down and got comfortable for what would certainly be an entertaining evening.

"How's the view from down there speck?" asked Charlotte taking no small measure of pleasure from the dumbstruck expression on the tiny woman's face. "I know what you're thinking.. It’s not everyday mortals meet a true to life Goddess but here's your lucky day speck. Now you can start your service to me by worshipping my foot... with that little slave tongue of yours" at first the tiny didn't move so Charlotte dropped her foot down towards her only stopping just short of her body. When she placed her foot back down the tiny woman threw herself at it with a passion causing Charlotte to sigh in satisfaction from feeling the tiny licks her foot was rightfully receiving.

The Boyfriend was looking on, dumbstruck by what he was witnessing here. When Charlotte turned her attention to him his expression tuned into fear.

"Are you enjoying this show?" Asked Charlotte who picked up the tiny man. Her fingers started exploring his body, it hadn't gone unnoticed that he was turned on by what he was seeing. Charlotte rubbed her finger between his legs forcefully and he cried out. "My god, I’m surprised you could please anyone with that thing, it's pathetic" Charlotte giggled as she lightly flicked him causing light bruising. After some time of this Charlotte started getting bored, the tiny man started to bruise quite badly and couldn't take much more of a beating. While this was happening the Tiny Woman hadn't let up and kept lapping at Charlotte's feet. Charlotte lit up when she got an idea to truly terrify this little speck to death. She stretched him out and moved him about like an action figure to see how damaged he was. Luckily the bruising wasn't so bad and he was just being a baby. She grabbed his hands and slowly lowered him down into her waiting mouth. When he started entering her mouth she separated his legs masking sure each one rested on each side on her mouth between her teeth. When she let go of him he didn't know what exactly was happening. He looked up into Charlotte's eyes. Charlotte looked at him for some time then noticed he was starting to get excited again, Charlotte rolled her eyes and with one loud quick crunched severed both his legs up to his thighs. he rolled down her torso into her lap. His cries and clutching at the stumps of his legs fell on deaf ears. Even his so called girlfriend didn't look up from Charlotte's feet.

Charlotte chewed up what she sheared off the tiny, she chewed it all to mush then swallowed with a loud moan. Blood from the ordeal ran from her lips but she didn't care. "I always was a messy eater" she said bringing her attention to what was left of her meal. The tiny guy was stilling crying aloud and panicking.

"What a little bitch" Charlotte placed her finger onto him to stop his struggling, when he saw his blood over her mouth he wanted to panic even more but couldn't fight against her strength. Without a word Charlotte just looked at his, assessing the damage her teeth achieved with amusement before she started applying pleasure. After a few seconds her finger burst into his rib cage but he was still alive, her nail only punctured far enough for her to lift him. Charlotte placed him in her mouth and savoured his taste, his life pouring out of him. Suddenly she began chewing again slowly but forcefully, savouring his screams as well as his taste. With one quick bite, he was no more. His head was the last thing to be crushed beneath her divine teeth. Swallowing her meal Charlotte washed him down with the rest of her wine.

"You know bitch, you may have a shit taste in men but boy do the men you choose taste so sweet" Charlotte burped and laughed.

The night however wasn't over just yet. Charlotte looked down at the woman. Flicking her away with her toes the tiny woman was flung onto her back. She froze seeing the face of the Goddess staring down at her. She pleaded to the Goddess she knew as Charlotte but Charlotte couldn't even hear her. Just see the movement of her mouth. Charlotte raised her barefoot once more then slowly placed it over the tiny woman, lowering it slowly. Slowly enough to feel every struggle, every bone break and the warm liquid and mush burst over her floor. Charlotte loved grinding this after matter into the floor and over her floor.

Finally there was peace and quiet again, she was somewhat full and two less annoying neighbors. All in all, a good Friday night.