- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

     wow, I should've started this route a lot earlier. Welp better late than never, I guess. 

 

    As the title suggests this routes gonna be a bit more wholesome and "plot-full" and don't worry there will still be an occasional foot scene from time. I hope you enjoy! 

 

Yuuki Haruko was a somewhat shy, and quiet girl who always seemed to keep to herself. Seeing her for the first time you wouldn't have guessed that she was even part of the school's track team. However, Yuuki was quite the active gal when it came to sports. In middle school she was part of the track, soccer, and softball teams. In junior-high she was part of the basketball, and cross country teams. And in high school she only participated in one sport which was track. Why she was only doing one sport this year was a real mystery. However, there was only one person that really knew her secret, a boy she talked to in the library quite frequently during lunch break and after school. She didn't even know his name or what he looked like, but she didn't need to know any of that stuff. All she needed to know was that they both shared a mutual interest in a singular topic: books. It didn't matter what genre. Romance, nonfiction, fiction, biographies, and even text books. The two would discuss for hours on end at school and online. But, as the school year went on their meetings together would get less and less frequent. As Yuuki always seemed to be preoccupied with her "secret" and track. The boy had also stopped coming to school as a result. 

 

    That brings us to present day as Yuuki changed out of her gym clothes wondering what that boy was up to, unbeknownst that the boy was right by her feet (it was Hito all along, what a shocker.)

 

    Hito, who was fresh out of Akari's track shoe, decided to follow the girl as she got ready to leave. He needed to commit if he really wanted to see what she was up to, that meant doing something that was very convenient to the whole theme of this story. He sprinted as fast as he could and jumped onto her barefoot as she put her socks on. But, as Hito was enveloped by her socks he noticed that it smelled really...good. 

 

    It was the combination of rose scented lotion, and post training footsweat that created a calming atmosphere that was a stark contrast to what he experienced in Akari's shoe. Hito felt like he could fall in love with this aroma and it that just his initial reaction. It was only going to get better as she slowly put her shoes on. The smell was only intensified as Hito was further encapsulated by Yuuki's sweet aroma. 

 

    "Well, I'm off. See you girls Monday." She walked out of the locker room and headed towards the bike rack. "Curse this heat!" She wiped some sweat from her brow, starting to get annoyed by how much her feet were starting to sweat. However, for Hito it was an amazing rose scented footsweat spa. 

 

    Suddenly, his relaxing environment was interrupted as he was abruptly suffocated by her toes, and jostled up and down constantly. She must have been clenching her toes as she rode her bike home which turned this rose scented footsweat spa into a rose scented footsweat tumble dryer. To avoid moving around too much he held on for dear life in the gap between her big and second toe, while also unintentionally getting a nice mouthful of her fresh sweat and what little toe jam she had tucked deep within the gap. This sudden tasting was enough to break Hito's self control as he started to bury his face deep within the crevices of her toes eagerly waiting for each drop of sweat to emerge from her toes.

 

    Half an hour had passed and it seemed as if Yuuki had finally gotten off her bike.

 

    "Im finally home, can't wait to get some work done on today's novel. I'm sorry for skipping out on today's training girls, if I'm late on this deadline my fans will never forgive me!" She removed her shoes and bolted up the stairs. "But before that, I should probably hit the bath. Don't wanna be all sweaty." She mumbled to herself she headed back down the stairs towards the bathroom. "click." She locked the bathroom door and began to change out of her school uniform and as she removed her socks Hito was freed from his rose scented spa turned tumble dryer. But to his dismay, there was no way he was getting out of the situation that was soon to follow.

 

    "W-What is that?!" 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked today's chapter. This one was up a little early as I had gotten a sudden spark of inspiration as I was watching Miru Tights. 

 

Please @ me on Twitter (@RandomInterWeeb) or leave a review if you have questions or comments. See you next chapter.