- Text Size +

Shelpor and Nesarack were finally a couple. Purple and pink their colours were, and shy and tough were their personalities. One might be surprised that women so different would be dating, but it was certainly the case this time. They did have a couple of aspects in common. Their history of being slaves to their cruel mistress Quaymar, and the fact that they were both currently three hundred feet.


They started growing due to the sun’s radiation when they arrived on Earth. No longer wanting to be slaves, they took their frustrations out on the inhabitants of the planet. The military tried to stop them, but they were quickly met with death by the growing couple. In celebration, the two of them made out in a passionate kiss. This brought us to the present with what has happened next.


   ----


What happened next was another growth with Shelpor and Nesarack having grown to two thousand feet. They went close to the people around, as even Shelpor gentle to her breathing caused those civilians to be blown into her nose and blown out by her mouth. This was a lot more the case with Nesarack’s aggressive breathing. Buildings collapsed under this intense force as no one felt safe, except for that couple. The two giantesses giggled together once they noticed the amount of damage such simple actions caused at their size.


They were starting to get bored at their size, so they started to discuss creative activities they could do. Nesarack could feel the cool ground below her with her bare feet as she got an idea. She started to kick the ground up with such power that the cement was lifted out of the ground. This woman proceeded to lift up the broken apart cement and throw it at the people and buildings. Shelpor noticed this and could not help but break down giggling at the unique display of power. “I can’t believe you could think of doing such a thing” She managed to say between laughs.


“Hey, my head isn’t just for looks. I do a bit of thinking too.”

“Surrre you do...” Shelpor teased.

“Hey, that’s mean!”

“Wait I think I see these little guys covering their ears. We must sound so loud to them.”


“That makes sense. We are huge after all” Nesarack said as she looked down and squinted. Sure enough, the people were covering their ears and starting to become deaf because of the noise. The more outgoing alien started to grow a wicked smile as she hatched a devious idea. She got down to her knees and lowered her head. She proceeded to scream “Hey there bugs! How are you all doing this fine day?!”


   ----


Nesarack continued to torture the inhabitants in similar ways as before as her lover joined in. Before they knew it, they had reached another growth spurt as they grew to five miles. The buildings were like small blocks to them. Shelpor then started to crumple up the buildings into one ball appropriate for her size. She finished making it and said, “We learned all about the creatures that live on this planet. How about using something against them they invented besides their own language?”


“What are you thinking of?”


“I’m thinking we play some sports with the ball I just made.”


“Sounds good to me.”


The giantesses worked together to clear away buildings in order to make a space where they would use some of those same structures to make two goals. They then used the ball to play soccer. Nesarack was quicker to get to the ball, but Shelpor was strategic enough to find ways to gain possession of the soccer ball. They each had time to run back and forth with the ball and kick it into the opposing goal. During this, they buildosed countless people and their structures that happened to get in the way.


One time Shelpor fell down and bits of constructions and the surrounding humans fell into her mouth. At first she was curious to see what they tasted like, so she started to chew it. However, she quickly found it tasted disgusting besides the creature part of it which tasted like extravagant meat. She spat out what she had in her mouth which landed on more of the inhabitants and their buildings. The spit trapped a bunch of the people as they quickly drowned or were broken apart by the liquid.


The giant aliens resumed their game as it got really close to the end of it. Shelpor managed to barely win with her superior intellect having helped her. They used their knowledge of sports and construction to help change the field for other kinds of games. They tried doing everything from tennis, volleyball, hockey, curling, bowling, basketball to dodgeball. No matter if the game worked well or who won, many around them were sure to end up dead.


Nesarack won some games like boxing, wrestling, and karate with her superior strength and agility, but Shelpor’s smart brain of hers was helping her to win more games in total. They then took turns kicking buildings to see how far they would fly if they did not end up having broken apart. After having fun playing for a little while, they were starting to get tired so they walked to the ocean to relax. After a little bit of walking, they managed to get there. The colossal couple proceeded to happily jump into the ocean.


The waves made by the jump knocked down many structures with these inhabitants around being more to drown or simply struggling for help in the water. The giantesses found the water to not be too deep, but it was not too surprising considering their height. They relaxed for some time inside while making small talk to each other. After that, they attempted to float on their backs casually. Next, they playfully splashed each other and those around them which of course caused even more deaths.


   After the women spent a bit more time chilling, they got out of the water. Shelpor remembered how she liked having eaten humans before. She got an idea, which was ordering the inhabitants to be on her hands after she placed them onto the ground. Most of the tiny people around her obeyed out of fear, even though the majority of them realized that their fate was probably not going to be good anyway. Once the alien saw her hands were full of the specklike to her creatures, she knocked down all the buildings around her.


   Shelpor sniffed one of her hands to see what those sentient inhabitants would smell like. She thought they would smell great and strong seeing as she loved their tastes, but to her dismay, the smell was fairly weak. The people got sucked up her nose to live there until they fell out by her movement or a sneeze. After sniffing quite a bit, she gave up and was okay about it too. At least she could smell something similar to the great taste from earlier.


   The purple humanoid licked the same hand clean and she found the same delicious meaty flavor to be there stronger and without there being distracting other tastes from before. However, she still could taste her own skin but it did not bother her much. She gave Nesarack a look and the lover could tell, almost like she had telepathic powers, what the other one meant. Nesarack proceeded to lick the other giant’s hand clean as she got to know how delicious the humans were. Her partner moaned in pleasure and her nipples started to get erect from this feeling.


   They continued to eat the people similar to that, even though a bunch less were willing to go onto their hands. After they got tired of eating like that, they decided to go on a race to the nearest body of water they had been to before. No one but them was safe as the rest were crushed by the running feet. Humans, buildings and even other animals were destroyed without reason besides to fulfill the couple’s pleasure. Eventually, Nesarack managed to win, similar to most of the physical activities the enormous beings participated in.


   The incredibly large duo decided to do some role-play together. They did mistress and slave scenarios where one would order the other around, to tend to her body and to clean up the filth of humanity around them. They did teacher and student ones too with their favorite lesson being on how to gain pleasure when gigantic. They also imagined every speck they saw was Quaymar as they happily killed all the ones around them. They did plenty of other role-plays too and in each one, they made sure to take turns with each of them doing all the roles there was.


   Nesarack relaxed her feet on the buildings after she was tired while the other alien tended to her feet. It was still dirty, so she got water nearby to clean it. She was a bit tired from licking it before, during their role-playing. After thoroughly cleaning it, she massaged it just as thoroughly. She made sure to do it efficiently due to all her previous practice, as she massaged her soles, toes and the rest of the foot. They did this while they were once again uncaring to the humans down below.


   The couple played around some more as they tried to catch planes in their mouth, which did not taste too appetizing. However, it was worth it, as it was another fun game they could play together with. They first tried to see who could catch the most planes in their mouth in a certain amount of time. Then they tried to see how fast they could capture the planes in their mouths. They continued to do this with other body parts like their noses, hands, feet and even parts like ears.


   After playing with their ears, they decided to toy with the ears of those down below them by singing a continuation of their song they sang earlier which went like “Whether dirt or grime, you should all go away and die cause we are cleaning, scrubbing.  La la la! This may not be with a tub. La, la, la! No longer a chore, now for fun. I am doing it just for me and my honeybun. We know we will be sticking together. And now we are making the weather! This is more than just our life. So let’s keep going until you are finally my wife! La, la, la! Cleaning, scrubbing. La…”


   Most of the people around them were deafened by the singing but when they saw the four insanely large hands next to them on the ground, the majority of them knew what they needed to do. They proceeded to climb onto the fingers and palms of those body parts. The gigantic beings took their hands with the creatures they now contained and spread them all across each other and themselves. They did it around all kinds of body parts including feet, mouth, nose, ears, etc. They even spread them to parts of their bodies, they did not use much like their sweaty armpits, the hole of their belly button and their hair which was like a forest to the humans.


   ----


   The two of them took a break by the water as they spent more time thinking, but this caused Shelpor to break down crying as she said “...I just realized something…”

“What is it, honey?” Her lover asked concerned for her sweetheart.


   “No one... is big enough to impregnate us. We are never going to have children!”


   “Oh, I am sorry to hear that,” Nesarack said as she could not help but let a couple of tears fall from her eyes.


   “What are we going to do?!”

“I don’t know. I guess we'll just have each other.”

“...”

“What? Am I not enough?!”


   “...You know that’s not what I meant…”

“I know, but I guess we'll just have to deal with what we have.”


   “...I guess..., but what about the fact that we don’t even know if space will kill us.”


   “I guess that’s something else we have to deal with too...”


   “...Yeah, but there is no use thinking about what we can’t have. We should just enjoy our time with what we do have.”


   “How mature of you,” Nesarack said as she wiped her eyes and gave a smile as she playfully pushed her partner.


   The two of them snapped out of their momentary sadness and went back to enjoying the moment. They ignored the damage that was caused by their salty tears and the crushing that occurred during that heated discussion. The couple played more games like hopscotch which Shelpor managed to win by being more precise. No matter what they did, it often resulted in more death and destruction by their various body parts and what they could do. With their motivation, they felt like nothing could stop them as they grew one more time.


       To Be Continued?...

Chapter End Notes:

(Yes this is a reupload but it has a picture added)


Continuation commissioned by someone anonymous. I have the last two parts planned, but I won't do it unless this gets a lot of positive feedback or someone else commissions the parts.


lease comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated. 


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal or kofi with ko-fi.com/questathana or with questathana@gmail.com


Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2…


Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…


Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


Yu-Gi-Oh! GTS Discord: discord.gg/YVpYjq2hje


My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivili…


Holiday Limited Time Sale: www.deviantart.com/questathana…