- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hiding out in a changing room stall with security hot on their trail, will the growing girls escape unseen or will the quickly dwindling stall become their prison?
---------


Ryan mouthed a silent curse, watching from afar as the sales associate made the call. Soon the Serv-u-Security would be descending upon that lone change room with a fury that was certain to end Allie's career once and for all. He had to act quickly, he had to warn them.

A stealthy operator, Ryan maneuvered through the lonely aisles of the big box store, keeping out of sight of the apathetic employee as they returned to their clothes-folding. When their back was turned, the smooth cameraman slipped into the changing areas and knocked upon the sole locked door.

"Allie. Allie!" He exclaimed, keeping his tone to a whispered shout.
"You've been made, we gotta go before the rent-a-cops swarm thi-"

Before he could blink, the light metal door creaked open and a hand snatched at the poor man's collar, dragging him inside as the door snapped shut behind him. Dazed, he looked up in stupor as the the two girls he'd been shadowing towered above him, their sweat-addled bodies glowing amidst the fluorescent lighting.

"What the hell is going on?!" He asked, confused by the sudden change in demeanour and presence that Allie and Tiffany seemed to display. Their clothing was disheveled, tight, or torn. Their hair messy and frazzled. Their eyes glazed and vacant with nothing but primal instinct, a desire, a deep and dangerous lust shining from within. The shift was startling, but perhaps the most stark anomaly the worried cameraman noticed was how the two seemed to dwarf him so completely. It seemed like a trick of the light, the angle he witnessed while resting on the floor of the change room seemed impossible. Allie had only ever managed to stand taller than him in heels and he stood a whole head taller than Tiffany, but here the amorous duo seemed to stand equally tall on the flats of heir feet. Ryan found himself backing into the corner of the change room as he rose to his full height, his two carnal compatriots now looming over him. They were enormous, all-encompassing, Amazonian in stature.

"What was in that grand slam?" He asked weakly, unable to believe his own eyes. While the two had certainly heard his distressed questions, they seemed unable and uninterested when it came to providing an answer, their own minds swirling with the sonorous hum of pleasure. Tiffany returned Allie to her pinned position, firmly establishing herself as the dominant presence in the cramped metal room as her once-taller mentor whimpered a submissive gasp. Ryan was dumbfounded, amidst all the chaos, the two growing girls couldn't keep their hands to themselves as they delicately caressed each other's softness.

"Hun, you're gonna wanna film this." Allie gasped, shooting a brief glance at the flabbergasted cameraman, the sole purpose of why they had come to the Serv-u-Mart fleeting but not forgotten.

"But.. but we have to go." Ryan protested, as confused at the sight in front of him as he was aroused by it. Again, his warning seemed to fall on deaf ears as Allie's full attention had been returned to the newly dominant Tiffany. As she laid her hands upon her submissive mentor, she shot a silent glance towards the panicked camera man, a glance that seemed to bear a sole command: film. Shakily, he raised his phone and pressed the big red button.

"Do I turn you on?" Tiffany breathed, pulling Allie in tightly. The busty brunette whimpered at the firm touch, offering a meagre "mhmm" as she bit her lip and gyrated her body against her partner's.

"Do I make you wet?" Tiffany asked, loosing her grip on Allie's arms. Allie nodded her head obediently, every second sending spikes of pleasure shooting through her.

"Tell me." Tiffany commanded.

"You make me so fucking wet." Allie moaned, her self-control deteriorating rapidly. She needed the touch of her lover, the sensation of sinful pleasure upon her skin. She burned for it, craved it and now, whatever was happening to her and Tiffany accelerated that craving tenfold. She grasped at every inch of her own body before running her delicately manicured hands along her partner's stomach. Tiffany let out a slight hum of pleasure at the touch, bringing her hands to Allie's shoulders that strained against the remnants of her dwindling top.

"I'm gonna show you how wet you make me." She said, kissing the beautiful brunette deeply upon her ruby lips before exerting force downward, thrusting Allie to her knees. Once her partner was floor-bound, Tiffany clenched a handful of her own dress and tore, ripping the distressed garment clean off, leaving the growing girl completely nude and standing proudly over her mentor. Allie shuddered, a perfect, glorious body lorded over her, dominating her so completely. She felt helpless, utterly out of control, and revelled in it.

"Taste me." Tiffany instructed, pulling the brunette's face in close. Allie's entire world became the puffy pussy before her and from the delicious folds of Tiffany's labia to the engorged clitoris that sat beneath a perfectly styled tuft of pubic hair, the lustdrunk girl didn't know where to begin.

There was a subtle snap, a tear forming in the crotch of her yoga pants as Allie moved in, her face meeting Tiffany's sweet, hungry snatch as she began to lap and lick. Tiffany's immense frame rippled with electric pleasure as she stared longingly into the camera and let out a contented sigh, happy to turn Allie loose. The tableaux was striking, visceral, and as Ryan, nervous yet still dutiful, filmed the tryst between the towering pair, he found himself enraptured. There were no words to describe what he was seeing. It was ethereal, ephemeral, magical in a way that felt unreal even though he could reach out and touch the unfolding scene before him. Any attempt at professional decorum had long since been abandoned and the burgeoning hard-on swelling in his pants begged to be freed from its denim prison. As he watched the depravity through the screen of his phone, Tiffany's wild gaze met his own through the video. She barrelled the camera, staring deeply into the minuscule lens as she smouldered with broiling passion, her glassy eyes flickering upon every lick and lap levelled by Allie's laborious tongue. Her impassioned eyes spoke to his soul, burning into his being in a way that felt unnatural, unearthly. Ryan was terrified to remove his eyes from the screen, to look up upon the glorious and powerful act of sapphic love before him and risk meeting Tiffany's bewitching gaze for real, allowing his phone to be a buffer, a shield.

She had never felt like this. She had never felt so empowered. Always the timid one, always the quiet one, Tiffany lived life by following everyone else's lead. But she felt so confident, so in control and secure now. She knew this feeling wasn't natural, wasn't normal, but normalcy had firmly taken a back seat while whatever B.S. that took hold of her and Allie did its thing. She liked being in control, she liked being the teacher for a change, and she definitely liked growing.

Her enchanting gaze shifted, averting it's attention downward. Frightened, the cameraman looked up from the screen to trace where Tiffany was looking, realizing the trek every with a mixture of terror and delight. While Allie continued to happily bury her face in her new master's muff, Tiffany simply stared at the tent being pitched by Ryan's fully erect cock. He was rock hard and it was extremely uncomfortable in the confines of his jeans, his lonely member crying in agony to be released.

"That's enough for now, Allie." Tiffany commanded, her eyes meeting with her dutiful pet's as she came up for air. The busty brunette's bra strained at the hooks, the stitching pulled to the absolute limit as her growing torso continued to expand within it. She panted heavily, taking in deep breaths during her reprieve from the warm embrace of Tiffany's greedy pussy and with each deep inhale and exhale, her taught bra ripped more and more until the final straw was drawn. Like the snapping of steel cables, all the tension stored in the feeble garment released, breaking suddenly as Allie's huge tits burst free. Her tank top and yoga pants were fighting a valiant but foolish fight as they too were strained to the max. Either article was certain to shred at any moment and each subtle movement the growing girl made hastened their coming destruction, not that Allie was particularly bothered.

"Take of your pants, Ryan." Tiffany ordered softly, her eyes transfixed again on his noticeable bulge. He said nothing and didn't dare move, sweating bullets as Allie turned to face him as well, all eyes now locked in his direction as though he were a zookeeper trapped in an enclosure with a pair of hungry lionesses.

"Babe." The dominant girl said.
"Help him, please."

Allie didn't need to be told twice, lunging towards the frightened cameraman as he continued to film the carnal chaos, hooking her enlarged hands into the waistline of his jeans, tearing the fly open as though it was a bag of chips. There, his throbbing manhood twitched behind the dark wet spot formed on his white underwear and Allie eyed his concealed cock with ravenous appetite, eager to free it once and for all. In their years of intimacy, Ryan and Allie knew each other's bodies better than anyone else and while their romance never had the legs to last, their sex was something the lustdrunk girl refused to lose. Ryan's penis was a treasure, checking off all the boxes of her personal preference. The slight curve, the perfect head, large enough to satisfy and not be uncomfortable to take, it made for the perfect stunt cock, a valuable asset in Allie's line of work.

Though the act of undressing was common between the two, the sight of his ex, larger than him and still growing, tearing away at his clothing was anything but routine. Yet as frightened and confused as Ryan was, he couldn't deny his urges. Allie tore away at his briefs and his proud cock jutted upwards, free at last. There was no hesitation, no warning, however, as the second his throbbing member touched the open air, Allie descended upon her prize. Her tongue was long and heavy, wrapping itself around his shaft like a boa constrictor squeezing the life out of its prey. It was pleasure mixed with worry, fear mixed with bliss. As Allie happily went down on her familiar fuckbuddy, Tiffany stood behind her, still staring deeply into Ryan's eyes as she gently massaged her clitoris with a free hand. The busty brunette's head bobbed up and down, the seams of her yoga pants surrendering at last as her growing hips and thighs bounced with each animated lick and kiss of Ryan's cock. Carelessly, the Amazonian beauty tore the remnants of her pants away, focusing on the job in front of her as her bare legs, glistening with sweat as they rippled with sensual motion, we're now completely uncovered.

"Get him on the floor, babe." Tiffany instructed, gasping slightly with each gentle-yet-forceful stroke of her clit.

"Wait, wait!" Ryan protested.
"Can't we do this somewhere else?! Some place that's less... claustrophobic?"

The walls seemed to be closing in around him and he felt like he was the only person that noticed or cared. The security people were certain to arrive any moment, Tiffany and Allie were sick or... something, and the space in the change room was certainly dwindling, but from within. However, the two girls seemed ignorant to Ryan's pleas and before he could levy his second argument about how disgusting the floors of a box store changing room would be, the poor man found himself on his back, staring up at the two barely-clothed babes.

The door of the change room stood 7ft tall, raised above floor level by about a half a foot. As he looked upon the two girls above him, he saw that the crown of Tiffany's head seemed level with the top of the door! It was impossible, crazy to even conceive of, but this pair of sex-crazed women were pushing 8ft tall!

The colossal Tiffany reached down, grabbing the still-filming phone off of the ground and with it, she captured a bird's eye view of the scene. Allie had Ryan pinned to the ground, hovering over him hungrily but obediently as she waited for the next command from her master. Tiffany licked her pouty lips as she watched along with the camera, her own hungry pussy craving satisfaction, and she knew just where to get it. She set the phone down, propping it up to get a clear shot of the tiny room as best she could before running a hand along Allie's waiting back. The big brunette buzzed at the electric touch, moaning softly as she looked up at her former student.

"They're gonna eat this one up." Tiffany cooed, leaning in close as she planted her lips upon Allie's, gripping a tight handful of her submissive partner's hair.

"Sit on that dick." She instructed seductively as she pulled Allie away gently. Allie was more than ready, spreading her thick, curvy legs to comfortably straddle in the enclosing space, but before she began, she looked to her master with a question.

"What about you? He's pretty good at it, I promise." She said innocently. Tiffany smirked, amused by the concern.

"There's still plenty of places to sit, if you catch my drift." The dominant girl whispered loud enough for the camera to pick up. Allie thought for a moment before looking down at the petrified Ryan and smiled devilishly. Their eyes met and the look on her face confirmed the poor man's suspicions as Tiffany swung around, her absolutely massive ass looming high above him. She was hypnotic in the way she moved, so much so that Ryan almost didn't notice that Allie had lowered herself into his throbbing cock. Every slight movement reverberated in the soft, pendulous monster of an ass that Tiffany carried, it shook and swayed so pleasantly that it would be foolish, even wasteful to look away. The upswell seemed to travel on endlessly, the smooth surface of the immaculate cheeks, rich with cellulite, more beautiful than any star in the sky, certainly any moon. But while he was content to look all day, the threat of being smothered by Tiffany's humongous hindquarters was an all too real one before she had grown into an 8ft Amazonian sex monster. Carefully she dangled the beautiful booty above Ryan, taunting him, teasing him and the camera alike as she moved with a powerful sexual rhythm, descending slowly as she gyrated her hips to the music in her head. And then, like a rollercoaster reaching the apex, she dropped her massive ass square onto his helpless face.

------

"...and then he turns himself into a pickle! Funniest shit I've ever seen, dude."

Sabine ignored the ramblings of her younger partner, something she found herself doing often on the slower days. Logan was spirited, which was a polite way of saying "annoying", and while he was genuinely very pleasant and sweet, his incessant talking drove his fellow security guard up the wall day in and out.

They had just finished up in the Serv-u-Chalet, the brand's famed in-store restaurant. An older gentlemen was attempting to negotiate the price of the brunch special, arguing that his senior's discount was in fact insulting, growing belligerent at the server's refusal to charge him like everybody else. A rare inversion of the usual complaints the faux-fancy eatery typically saw, but Logan and Sabine were dispatched all the same to quell the irate diner when they got the call. Trouble at the changing rooms.

The women's clothing department was on the opposite end of the expansive retail labyrinth from the Serv-u-chalet, so the pair of mismatched partners began to make their trek to the scene of the possible disturbance, taking their time as the "life is slower here" mentality of Abbotsfield bled into all facets of the day-to-day.

"What is it this time, Sabs?" Logan asked as they meandered.
"I bet it's that guy that keeps pinchin' Oreos off the shelf, sneakin' off to find some place to chow down."

"Carl would know better than to come back the day after we busted him, don't you think?" Sabine countered.
"Besides, Tony mentioned things seeming a little heated, he thinks it might be a fight."

Logan's face lit up with excitement. It was rare for the duo to see any kind of confrontation within the store, especially on a slower Sunday like this, but the young security guard relished any opportunity to see some "real action", much to Sabine's chagrin. His recklessness had gotten them in trouble before. A pending lawsuit involving a wrongfully accused shopper and some handcuffs meant that the scrappy retail constable was barred from carrying any kind of weaponry or gear that wasn't a radio, that duty falling solely at Sabine's feet as his superior.

Logan quickened his pace to a brisk walk, eager to see the brewing trouble for himself. His partner merely sighed, letting him hurry ahead while she grumbled to herself, watching the younger security guard disappear into an aisle.

------

In some ways, it was like sensory deprivation. Ryan couldn't remember how long it had been since he had seen the light, any light. His face firmly buried in the heavenly expanse of Tiffany's soft, supple ass, the delirious man soon began to question if he'd ever seen the light at all or if he had always been there, trapped beneath the incalculable growing mass of the mathematically perfect booty that claimed him as a seat. However, as he fell deeper and deeper into the fleshy prison, licking and nibbling mindlessly at Tiffany's swollen labia and clit, Allie's relentless grinding tethered him firmly on the mortal plane as the two-fronted assault continued.

Allie loved to ride Ryan's cock. It was by far her favourite position, allowing her a greater degree of freedom when it came to achieving her own carnal satisfaction. Happily, the growing girl bounced up and down on the raging erection, messily slamming into the cameraman's punished pelvis with each deadly drop of her own expanding hips. Like a machine, she pumped, up and down and up and down endlessly, taking in his impressive manhood with a here-before unfelt level of ease. Ryan instantly felt the difference too. From the moment the expanding e-girl straddled his throbbing cock, an eerily uncomfortable feeling ran throughout his pinned body. He knew Allie intimately, having memorized every inch, every curve of her delectable detail in their shared time together, none more so than the sensation of entering her pussy. It was like pairing a hand to a glove in how natural it felt to the two, but while Allie was grinding and bouncing away to her heart's desire, Ryan was immediately unnerved by the subtle difference and what it meant. There was no ambiguity anymore. He was not imagining things, he wasn't ill, Tiffany and Allie were growing, expanding at a rate subtle to the eye but extreme to the touch. Allie's perfect, tight pussy had no trouble taking in his length, swallowing his eager penis with each forceful descent and while it engulfed him tightly, Ryan could feel the disparate sizes at play.

Up above, Tiffany shifted, offering the pinned man a brief breath and glimpse of the blinding fluorescent light as she leaned forward.

"God, your titties are so fucking huge, Allie." She said, gyrating atop the pinned man's face. Allie simply smirked, tearing away the tiny tank top with ease as she presented her hefty chest for the camera and her growing master to see. They bounced to an alluring rhythm with each passing shake and shimmy. Her thick nipples danced to the unheard music of her body as the busty brunette rode the bucking bull beneath her, much to the delight of her partner. Tiffany extended her grasp, cupping a heavy breast with amusement while her other hand found its way to her own much more modest cleavage, tweaking a hard, dark nipple. As she fondled her partner's soft endowment and continued to caress her own perky boobs, the pair shared a look, each of them ablaze with passion from the almost obscene degree of stimulation they were receiving both above and below. For that brief moment, as their eyes aligned, they were alone. No camera, no dwindling man beneath them, just a pair of friends-come-lovers, a protégé and teacher with their roles inexplicably reversed, nothing else seemed to matter.

Tiffany released her grip on Allie's massive tits and pulled the submissive brunette close, kissing her deeply within the confines of the claustrophobic change room. Their growth was slow at first, steady, but unrelenting. Even ostensibly on their knees as they straddled Ryan's punished form, their heads peeked above the lightweight metal door. Their hips and legs spread out against the walls as Tiffany's back grazed the rear wall, Allie's the door outward. Their ascension was picking up speed, almost exponentially with each passing inch, much to the dismay of their pinned pleasure prisoner. Ryan felt like his soul was ready to vacate his body, the intense sensation of raw sexual satisfaction mixing deeply with the pain and discomfort of the growing beauties above as they rested their entirety upon his extremely regular human body. Unable to cry out, muffled by the thick, cascading ass that dominated his whole head, he silently begged, pleaded to cum. He so desperately wanted to finish and let this ordeal be done with, but his treacherous cock remained rock solid, steadfast as Tiffany and Allie continued to use him as though he were a toy with no end in sight. The looming lovers continued to grind atop his punished body as they shared each other's company contentedly. Tiffany pressed Allie against the door of the changing room, the entire constructed wall buckling slightly as the dominant girl helped herself to a face full of her pet's ample bosom, her adventurous tongue working its magic upon Allie's humongous nipples. The brunette uttered a sharp and powerful sigh, gently biting a finger from the intoxicating sensation as Tiffany lapped at her gigantic jugs.

Whether it was the melodic moans of orgasmic pleasure or the sound of the flimsy metal wall caving against Allie's backside, the thrilling threesome became impossible to ignore. Logan and Sabine rounded the corner of an aisle and saw Tony, beet red, his face flush with embarrassment and confused arousal. Weakly, he pointed towards the stalls and the two security guards nodded in understanding, making their way over to the epicentre of the disturbance. Slowly the pair approached, though it became clear, even from a distance that there was no fight to be found here. The gasping and moaning of the large lesbian lovers emanated outward into the store and as Logan drew close, the faint but pungent smell of sweat and sex hit his nose. Instantly, the young man froze, overwhelmed by the very primal, instinctual shock to his senses and the uncomfortable situation occurring in his pants. Nervously he looked to his partner, unsure of what to do and she looked back, annoyed, but equally taken aback.

"Ma'am? Or... ma'ams?" Sabine called out with uncertainty. There was no response from within the stall, but the riotous romantic romp continued unabated as though the presence of the two security guards had gone totally unnoticed.

"Get under there and look." Logan said, pointing to the short space between the bottom of the door and tiled ground.

"I am NOT looking in there. You look." Sabine retorted, her face awash with a bright shade of red as she could only begin to imagine the scene inside the tiny changing room, she didn't dare look. Logan seemed hesitant as well, if only out of fear that he may see something unsightly. The last time he had to peek under a door involved a trucker and their travelling companion, something the young guard had tried to excise from his memory multiple times, but, bound by duty, he got on his knees.

It was hard to make out what exactly was going on. Something seemed to be blocking the view, something soft, covered in tattered fabric that shifted in tandem with each loud moan. If he didn't know any better, Logan might have thought it was a gigantic set of legs, but that couldn't possibly be the case. Looking past the anomalous blockage, the young man saw a shape, definitely feminine, sitting on something that wasn't quite clear. It was pure chaos, sexually charged madness.

"Ok, this is your final warning!" Sabine shouted, her fist pounding against the door.
"Either you can come out or we're coming in!"

She waited for a brief moment, hoping, praying that whatever illicit activity within the stall would cease, that the guilty party would pack up and clear out, but her wish wasn't so. Unrepentantly, the deviants continued, the walls of the changing room shaking more and more with each passing moment. Logan pulled himself off the floor and looked at Sabine who shot a flustered glance back. They had a job to do, they had no choice.

Reaching into a pouch, the more seasoned security guard retrieved a small key-like object and fitted it into a slot on the front of the change room door. Turning it gently, Sabine felt the lock release and prepared to open the door inward, but as she pushed, she was baffled to find the door wouldn't budge. Equally puzzled, Logan took a running start and tackled the door with all his weight, but the flimsy stall refused to open, blocked by some unseen mass.

Inside, the world around Allie and Tiffany ceased to be, the only thing that mattered was each other. Their lust burned like a raging fire, fuelled by the subtle sensation and power of their growth, the expansion itself magnified by their potent sexual appetite in a swirling cycle of growth and lust. They had grown so massive now that their shoulders almost grazed the walls of the change room, their wide, bountiful hips straining the lightweight materials of the uniform stalls. The fastening creaked as metal compressed and depressed outward and away from the gigantic girls, but Tiffany and Allie didn't seem to care. They were approaching the peak, chasing the sensation of a powerful shared orgasm with Ryan held helplessly beneath them, drenched in their nectar and equally close to cumming.

Sabine helped the dazed Logan to his feet, the world spinning after his valiant attempt to break down the door was met with failure, when there was a sharp THUNK. Screws were ripped from plaster and the soft metal walls of the change room rippled as the two tiny security guards looked on in rapt horror. From all sides, the boxy modesty shed ballooned outward and the door, held in place by a mere doorstop and some hinges that only opened 180 degrees inward, groaned for dear life. Well past the breaking point, Sabine and Logan watched as the changing room buckled for one final time. Without warning, the door snapped off its hinges, giving the pair of security guards and, indeed, the world at large, a glimpse at something truly otherworldly and unexplainable.

And that's when the eighteen-foot-tall exhibitionists spilled out.