- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story contains!!
Giantess growth, clothing destruction, F/F and FF/m sex, non-consensual sexual acts, minor property damage, various references to Denny's, and like a wizard, dude.

Please enjoy!!
-------

Author's Chapter Notes:
Allie and Tiffany arrive at the Serv-u-Mart to take care of some business of a different kind.
-------

11AM, Sunday morning.
A morning not unlike any other Sunday in the town of Abbotsfield Oklahoma. The parking lot of the Serv-u-Mart department store was moderately filled with the cars of shoppers from all over the county looking to acquire provisions at a reasonably low price, much to Allie's excitement.
"This is going to be so fun! I've missed this too much." She exclaimed to her cohorts as they rounded the corner to the Abbotsfield outdoor mall pavilion. Dozens of stores and restaurants littered the business centre, the largest of its kind in Hogarth county, and at the heart of the pavilion sat the Serv-u-Mart, the seat of power for all your major department store needs.

As their silver 4 door truck pulled in to the parking lot, Allie surveyed the doors of the Serv-u-Mart. People came and went in a steady stream which brought a smile to the bespectacled girl's ruby red lips. Anyone observing this odd behaviour might assume that this was a crew of robbers casing a potential target, one might even wonder who would be brazen enough to rob the largest box store in the county on a relatively normal Sunday morning. Thankfully, nothing so bold and brutish was planned, however the three young passengers were here for some illicit behaviour of a different sort.

------


Allison Mahoney, known to her 64,000+ fans on Twitter as "Allie Kat", was an independent porn creator and camgirl. Though she wasn't what someone would consider lazy, Allie didn't have much desire to hold down a traditional career. And Even though she sailed through college on an athletic scholarship and majored in political science, Allie wanted more from life than a stable career would bring her. She was smart, she was skilled, she hated the idea of being someone else's employee.

Allie instead found her passion in the world of online pornography, selling custom clips and webcam sessions. As a tall, curvy, and kinky woman with luxurious, long, dark brown hair, with soft pouty lips and glasses that highlighted her warm hazel eyes, Allie knew she knew she was beautiful, she knew she had what people wanted. Being the stunner that she was, it came to the surprise of no one that Allie found her business to be incredibly successful as her follower numbers soared and her clip sales skyrocketed with each month, seeing new peaks only to be eclipsed again the following month.
Allie loved the success, she loved the attention, she loved the thrill. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do for a video that wasn't unreasonable, but her most lucrative market was in the public sex and flashing fetish spaces. People loved to see Allie in public, secretly riding a dildo, hiking up her skirt, or getting it on in her ex-boyfriend turned stunt cock Ryan's parked truck as passersby cluelessly went about their business. Allie loved the thrill of it. To be so exposed, so vulnerable, it drove the young woman wild. Unfortunately for her, Allie's passion wasn't exactly favoured in the eyes of law.

Banned from several establishments in her hometown of Stetson, Allie narrowly avoided being placed on a sex-offender list for repeated indecent exposure by swearing on the bible that she would never disgrace herself in public again.
Stetson was that kind of town.

While not rehabilitated of her urges, Allie did understand the severity of what was at stake if she pursued her business to the letter that she had prior and complied with the court's decision. In the weeks that followed, Allie tried to keep her stream of content going with some clips filmed from the privacy of her own bedroom but none were ever as popular as the public videos were and none gave Allie the same spark of passion that she craved. But, when things seemed their most hopeless and dreary, fate reared its head in the form of an email that found its way into Allie's business inbox. This particular electronic mail coming from a young woman named Tiffany Fenley, known to the wider world as "SweetieBiBaby", an up-and-coming name in the clip-selling circuits. Tiffany reached out to Allie with a thankful message detailing how seeing her so confidently successful helped Tiffany find her own confidence and success as a sex worker. After a few weeks of correspondence, the two got to know each other and bond over their experiences in the pornographic world. Tiffany looked to Allie as a mentor, Allie looked to Tiffany as a newfound friend as well as a source of opportunity.

As luck would have it, Tiffany had lived in the neighbouring state, only an hour away in Stetson. It wasn't long before the talk of collaboration was on the table to the delight of the two young women. Tiffany had never produced anything with another person and was excited by the prospect of broadening the scope of her content. Allie, no stranger to collaborating with her peers, saw the opportunity to rekindle her passion in the public space. While Tiffany and Allie lived an hour apart, the town of Abbotsfield lay firmly in the middle between the two of them in the neighbouring state. As such, a plan was set in motion; Allie would pickup tiffany for a weekend of carnal camming and content creation in Stetson before returning Tiffany to her hometown, with one stop in Abbotsfield on the way back for one final video.
Allie Kat was back.



------


Her excitement mounting, Allie stepped out of the passenger side seat and began to walk towards the store before Ryan could even put the vehicle in park. Tiffany Fenley jumped out of the truck and quickly joined Allie at her side. Her green eyes shined brilliantly in the morning sun as her curly auburn hair bounced with each step that closed the gap between them. Tiffany was a sweet, bright girl. Always inclined to help when she could, she was in her second year of nursing school and happy to be studying for a career that would allow her to make a difference. Unlike Allie, she didn't come to sex work for fun, but for necessity. Tiffany's family wasn't the most affluent and tuition wasn't cheap. She lamented the cliche of turning to porn to pay her way through college, but in truth, Tiffany came to find it quite liberating as well and enjoyed her time as a camgirl immensely. She was never as much of an exhibitionist as Allie, and she didn't quite stack up in the height or chest department, but Tiffany couldn't deny that she had a fat ass and knew how to shake it like the best of them. And although she wasn't as adventurous with her clips, Tiffany did indulge in a few of her own personal fetishes, finding that some of the niche kinks she was embarrassed to enjoy in private were quite popular in the clip-selling market. After a few months into her career's success, Tiffany had even pondered dropping out of school and becoming a full time clip seller and camgirl, but she enjoyed nursing even more than

The two walked with purpose as a light breeze blew across the parking lot, upsetting the drapery of Tiffany's long and airy sundress. On any other day, at any other time, this wouldn't have been an issue, but Tiffany was extra careful to make sure that she kept the billowing of her dress under control. As embarrassing as wind lifting a skirt can be for someone, it was doubly so when they didn't happen to be wearing any underwear, which Tiffany was not. As per Allie's tutelage, Tiffany wore an outfit that allowed for easy, in her teacher's own words, "flashability", a long and low-cut sundress with nothing underneath. Allie herself wore tight yoga pants that hugged her wide hips and a simple tanktop over a bra that she filled out conclusively.
Tiffany had never been in public with so little clothing on. Sure, to anybody not looking directly up her dress, Tiffany was perfectly decent, the total lack of underwear or any kind was making her nervous. It's as if a voice in her mind was telling her that everybody could tell. That everybody around new why the two young women were here and what they were about to do. Tiffany felt naked, a feeling which she had found pride in when safely concealed in her own home, but being in public like this was entirely new to her.

Allie, meanwhile, felt totally in her element. With complete confidence and a feeling of control she had almost forgotten, Allie was ready to come alive again. It had been almost two months since the court ruling had left her feeling like a bird with clipped wings, unable to do what she felt so passionate about for so long. But now she would savour the feeling again after so much lost time.
It was liberating. To be in a town where nobody knew her, in a state that wasn't her own, Allie felt free to be herself again. Her kinky, freaky self. As much as she knew it was risky to be back at it so soon, the undeniable feeling of lust had begun to overtake her. Allie's mind began to wander to thoughts of wanton masturbation in the changerooms. How great Tiffany's tongue on her pussy would feel while they filmed it all for the world to enjoy. A familiar sensation began to run down her inner thigh before she snapped back from her trance. Allie regained her composure and stopped, smiling a bright smile at Tiffany. Making up for the lack of pockets, the tall brunette retrieved her phone from her bra and opened her camera.

"Gotta get one for the vine." Allie joked as she held the phone aloft, the two girls framed perfectly from above in the phone's screen giving viewers an terrific view of Allie's deep cleavage.

"Shooting with the bae! Keep an eye out for this one!" Allie exclaimed as she blew a kiss to the camera and then gave a quick peck to her compatriot. Tiffany giggled and gave the camera a quick wink, as nervous as she was, she felt comfortable at Allie's side. She was carefully studying her newfound mentor-figure to glean as much as she could in their time together and for all her nervousness, being in Allie's confident presence helped calm her nerves. Allie finished sending her tweet and tucked her phone back into her bra as they approached the store's entrance. Before crossing the threshold, Allie turned and gave Ryan, who had been following a ways behind, a nod, then proudly strode through the doors. Tiffany noticed this brief interaction and observed that Ryan had now changed course. Confused, Tiffany caught up to Allie and asked
"Hey babe, what was that?"

"What was what, honeybuns?" Responded Allie, collectedly.

"That nod you gave camera dude. What's up? Is he not coming in?"

Allie smiled and waved to the greeter as the two made their way past the checkout counters and stopped by a rack of sunglasses. Allie browsed the wares in calm silence, trying on a pair and giving Tiffany a goofy smile before putting the glasses back. Allie could tell Tiffany was nervous. As good as her attempts to hide it were, some discomfort was showing through the cracks.
Allie put her arm around Tiffany's shoulder and began to walk, almost as if she was paying the poor girl no mind until she spoke.

"How are you doing, babygirl? You nervous?" Allie asked in a very casual tone.

"Yea! A little. What's going on with camera dude? Why did you make him wait outside?" Tiffany asked in turn, trying to keep her voice down and her questions pointed.

"You gotta play it cool, sweets. Gotta stay calm, stay quiet. People won't pay us any mind if we're quiet, calm, and cool. I've done this a million times." Allie so matter-of-factly said before continuing.

"Ryan is going to wait five minutes and then come in. By splitting us up, the people working the shop won't suspect we're together. We'll be in the women's clothing section, where I always start, he'll keep his distance, film, and keep watch. Easy peasy, lotsa cheesy, right babe?"

Tiffany pondered whether the explanation actually calmed her nerves, it certainly made sense and Allie had the experience to back it up, but something else made her uneasy. There was a strange, almost otherworldly feeling that Tiffany could not seem to shake. She smiled to Allie who softly smiled back and the two made there way to the women's clothing section to begin their shoot