- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As the pair begin to loosen up, a powerful, unseen magic begins to take hold.
-------

After a few moments to collect themselves, a trademark whistle rang out signalling that Ryan had now arrived. Standing a fair ways away from Allie and Tiffany, he produced his phone and once again whistled to denote that Things were all clear.

"Ahh, camera guy made it." Tiffany mused.

"Just in time. Things were just starting to heat up!" Allie cheekily exclaimed before continuing.

"Ryan's got eyes like a hawk. If he catches wind that anybody's coming our way, he'll let us know." whistling back to her cameraman. On command, Ryan raised the phone discreetly and gave a thumbs up.

"I just hope he can take his eyes off us long enough to keep a good watch." Tiffany said, shifting her feet around in her sandals

"Don't worry about that, sweets, I got him trained like a dog." Allie winked as she reached down and began to run her hand along Tiffany's inner thigh. The girl shivered at the touch and let a small gasp of pleasure escape from her lips. Allie smiled, impressed with her own handiwork, and kissed her shorter companion on the forehead.

"Where were we?" Allie cooed as she raised her camera once again.

"Oh, I remember. Sweetie was going to show us how us how much she can shake her fat fucking ass!"

Tiffany grinned mischievously and placed her hands on a rack of clothing for balance and began to shake her hips. With her free hand, Allie hiked Tiffany's dress up, giving the camera a view of her magnificent ass.

"No panties? Naughty girl." Allie commented as Tiffany began to work up a rhythmic shake, looking back to the camera with a sultry gaze.

"Babe, I'll give you five bucks if you make it clap right here." Allie challenged.

"Easy money." Tiffany replied as she increased the intensity, bringing her rhythm to a full-on twerk. It started softly, but soon the soft smacking of pendulous flesh could be heard, rising in ferocity with each passing shake. Allie was impressed, not at how easy Tiffany made this look, impressive as it was, but at how quickly she was willing to meet Allie's challenge. Tiffany was loosening up, something both of them were starting to notice. Allie savoured the feeling of seeing her younger partner enjoying the same pleasures that she did. Tiffany savoured the feeling of confidence. She wasn't quite sure why, but she felt like she could take on the world and only felt braver by the minute. her nervousness fading more and more as she happily shook her bare ass, unafraid of the consequence.

Allie gave Tiffany's booty a firm smack then cupped a large asscheek in her hand, jiggling it for a few seconds when a slight whistle rang out. Allie dropped Tiffany's and dress turned to Ryan who nodded to the right and nonchalantly perused through clothing as an older couple strolled by lazily, hand in hand.

"Not exactly the hustle and bustle of big city life, hey Tiff?" Allie joked, watching the couple slowly browse the store. Her question fell on deaf ears as Tiffany had taken the opportunity to inspect her footwear, crouching down on one knee to fiddle with her sandals which had become so suddenly uncomfortable after a weekend of walking with no issue.

"Everything all good, babe?" Allie asked, the modicum of concern in her voice reaching Tiffany's ears. She looked up at Allie, confused, before standing to her full height.

"These sandals feel a little weird is all. I loosened the straps but they just feel tight." Tiffany explained.
Paying little mind to her footwear problem, Allie grabbed Tiffany by the hand and began to walk, looking for another secluded spot to shoot. As the two walked on, Tiffany surveyed the store around her before turning her gaze to Allie's back, noticing something odd.

"Hey, babe, are you slouching?" Tiffany asked.

Allie stopped, confused, and adjusted her posture.

"I don't feel like I am? What's up?" The taller girl asked, perplexed by the question.

"Huh, weird." Tiffany said.

"It's just that I've been walking with you all weekend in these sandals, but things just look weird. Like you look shorter." She explained further, uncertain of what she felt or what she seemed to see.

Approaching the electronics department, Allie pulled Tiffany along as the they searched for a secluded spot to resume shooting. Like a bloodhound with a scent, Allie led their expedition deeper into the Serv-u-Mart, nearing the rear corner of the large department store. Eyeing what appeared to be an aisle nestled between an emergency exit, and the back wall of the store, Allie crossed her fingers and approached the desolate shelves.

"Jackpot" she exclaimed as she quickly pulled Tiffany into the aisle, pressing her back against the wall.

"Two walls and an aisle! This is like the holy grail of public nudie vids." Allie excitedly shouted, only trying to contain her jubilation once she had remembered why they were there. Having found their new location, Tiffany took the opportunity to again inspect her sandals. Struggling with the bands for a moment, she sighed dejectedly, finding no reconciliation.

"Ready, babe? Looks like Ryan's in place." Allie said

"Yea. Let's do it." Tiffany said, absently, puzzled by what she was feeling. She was genuinely having fun with Allie, but something was happening to her. Something she didn't understand. She felt a tightness in her dress that she hadn't noticed before, and she almost seemed to feel taller. Tiffany smiled a beaming smile to Allie, hoping to mask her furthering confusion. To Allie's credit, she did pick up the brief change in tone but chalked it up to the nervousness that Tiffany had expressed before. Allie could see that she was trying and even having a little fun. She met Tiffany's grin with a warm smile of her own and placed her hand on Tiffany's shoulder.

"Hey, you're doing great, babe. You're really killing this, ok? We got this." Allie said sweetly, hoping to reassure her partner. Tiffany nodded gently before cheekily sticking her tongue out and reached for Allie's shoulder in solidarity, only to redirect last-second, getting a handful of Allie's ample chest and squeezing playfully.

"That's the spirit, babe!" Allie laughed, pulling her phone from her bra once more and handing it to her partner.

"Here, you're gonna wanna get a good view of this." Allie winked as she turned her back to Tiffany and leaned forward, bracing her arm against the emergency exit, careful not to open it. Allie spread her legs wide, stretching the fabric her tight yoga pants as she ran her free hand along the waistline and pulled them down slightly, giving the camera a magnificent view of her deep asscrack. Allie was very proud of her figure and her ass was no exception. Definitely not as large as Tiffany's, but she worked hard to keep it nice and juicy.

"Ready for the reveal?" Allie asked, smirking seductively as she pulled her pants down even further, fully showing off her luscious behind. Like Tiffany, Allie was not wearing any underwear beneath the thin fabric of her yoga pants. In her mind, things like that only got in the way of the fun. Allie ran her hand over an impressively soft-yet-firm ass cheek and gave it a smack, letting a soft, albeit forced, moan escape her lips. She grabbed her cheek firmly, shaking her booty before pulling it to the side, revealing a glass buttplug that had been inside her the whole time. With expert ease, Allie retrieved the plug and brought it to her lips, gently licking the tip with a devious smile.

"Holy shit, how long did you have that in there?" Tiffany asked, astonished.

"Since we left my place. It made the drive over REALLLYY interesting." Allie laughed before dropping a gob of spit into the plug and bringing it back down to her ass, softly tracing the tip around the rim of her anus. She pressed the tip into her asshole, gently pushing it deeper into her ass until it reached its limit before pulling the plug back out and repeating the process. Her moans were soft at first, but as Allie fucked her ass in public for the camera, she could not contain her burgeoning excitement. The plug alone did not bring her nearly as much satisfaction of the feeling of once again being so fully in her element. Being so vulnerable yet so empowered and emboldened drove Allie wild.

"You're really going to town, babe." Tiffany said observing Allie's building fervour while hoping to remind the girl that they were still at risk of being caught. Still, Allie persisted, thrusting the plug faster and harder into her tight, pink asshole, pushing away from the emergency door to put her spare hand to work. Her clit had been throbbing in desperate need of some tlc which Allie was happy to supply, as if to quell the burning passion that had been pent up for too long. Upon grazing her engorged womanhood, Allie let back a primal moan, louder than any she'd let out in public before. Tiffany held the camera steady while staring in awe at her mentor's lack of inhibition as she rigorously pleasured herself more intensely with each passing second, blissfully ignorant to the world around them. Tiffany watched on. With each thrust of the plug or stroke of her clit, Allie climbed higher in ecstasy and Tiffany became more enraptured in Allie's display. Unwavering from her camera duties, she too became unafraid of the consequences of the sinful act in front of her, entranced by Allie's beauty and raw sexuality. She slipped her hand under her dress and felt her own pussy, wet and dripping, ready to pleasured. Slowly, softly, Tiffany joined Allie as the two began to masturbate brazenly for anyone to see. Allie was feeling a feeling the likes of which she had never felt before. She felt hot, like her skin caught fire. With each thrust and moan, her skin felt tighter, her clothes felt constructing. Amid the pleasure, there was a pain as she soon found her bra to be cutting into her rib, but she persisted gleefully, seeing her partner had joined the fun. Tiffany felt the pain too. Her sandals, already far too small, had become like a prison for her feet. She dropped the phone, dancing as the sandals became too tight to manage, but she persisted.

The two persisted, their passion drowning out the world around them.

Through the strange feelings, Tiffany and Allie continued to pleasure themselves, hoping for sweet release. Meanwhile, Ryan had been desperately trying to get their attention for a wayward shopper was fast approaching. The girls neither noticed, nor cared. Allie plunged two fingers deep into her wanting cunt as Tiffany continued to massage her clitoris, softly tweaking her pert nipples. They were so close. They could both feel it. The pain of their tightening clothes fighting the pleasure of their own bodies could not stave off the coming storm. The two came in unison, violently, Allie's bra snapped from the strain, loosing itself from her shoulders. Tiffany's feet exploded out of her sandals as they put up the last of their fight. screaming in pained relief, the two shared the strongest orgasm of their lives this far, shaking the two to their core.

The pair locked eyes, panting, exhausted, as if reality had since returned, before locking eyes with an older gentleman that had stumbled upon the two, looking for bargain DVDs. He was motionless, completely beet red, embarrassed at what he had witnessed and embarrassed at his own arousal. An awkward silence hung in the air as neither party knew quite what to do. A standoff. After a few more seconds of tense silence, the man turned to walk away to parse what had happened. Seeing the opportunity to flee, the pair hurried away shamefully, Allie scrambling to pick up her phone.

----------

Next in line to pay, Urdan wheeled his cart to the checkout and began empty the contents onto the counter. The cashier smiled sweetly at the wizard, though he payed her little mind, his own thoughts still swimming with embarrassment. He stewed in his thoughts for a moment before the cashier snapped him back to reality.
"That'll be $46.50, sweetie. How'd you like to pay." The woman asked cheerily.

Urdan reached into his pouch and retrieved four brilliantly shining blue stones and placed them on the checkout counter, giving the cashier and expectant look.

"I-I'm sorry, honey. What's this now?"

"Payment." The wizard bluntly said.

"Oh. Okay. Well, honey, I'm real sorry but I'm afraid I can't accept this. Do you have any money?" The cashier asked, confusion slipping out in-between each word.

"These are the tears shed by Empress Daerinelle when she was put to death by the Zroth warlords, signifying the subjugation of the Jirdallae people for 1000 years, they're told to contain great power, power enough to grant their master's deepest desires! surely they're worth more than this basket of tonics!" Urdan exclaimed. The cashier, now baffled and irritated, met the question as if her and her customer were no longer speaking the same language. Slowly, she made her demands clear.

"I'm sorry, sir, we don't accept trades here, I need forty-six dollars and fifty cents. How will you be paying today for this today, sir?"

Urdan sighed, defeated. He reached into another pocket and summoned forth his plan B.

"Amex, then." The wizard relented as he handed the cashier his credit card, impulsively grabbing a bag of skittles and throwing it on to the counter. As she finalized the transaction, Urdan scooped Daerinelle's tears to return them safely to his pocket. As he did, he noticed something was amiss. In his hand, the wizard held four tears. When he arrived, Urdan had every intent to pay with five. Realizing a line had formed behind him, he threw the tears into his pocket to figure out later. He took his belongings and placed them in his cart before thanked the cashier and exiting the Abbotsfield Serv-u-Mart. Urdan pushed his cart along to an empty part of the parking lot and looked around. Nobody seemed to be paying him any mind, and thusly, he would take his leave.
The wizard held out his hands and began to speak;

"Morrël ahn tuvän dë..."

As he spoke, his eyes became as black as the inky midnight sky, his voice became deep and twisted.

"Dür ahg matöll vrië AHN!"

As the final words left the Wizard's mouth, parts of the asphalt began to fall away as a swirling vortex of opalescent darkness opened forth in the parking lot. Urdan grabbed his cart and wheeled it to the precipice of this parking lot portal and carelessly pushed his belongings into the abyss before taking one long look at the Serv-U-Mart behind him and falling in after the cart. As if on cue, the vortex closed up after the wizard, leaving only mottled asphalt behind.


------


Tony absentmindedly folded clothes, his back turned to the change rooms he was assigned to monitor for the first half of his shift. It was a boring gig at best, but not one without its share of problems. Indecisive customers, shoplifters, and the occasional person who chose to make the change rooms their own personal bathroom were potential problems that Tony dreaded but faced on an almost weekly basis. He loathed the Serv-u-Mart and his fear of confrontation and resentment of this minimum wage prison left Tony complacent. He heard the wild rushing sound of footsteps fast approaching. He heard the furious scramble of a changing room door opening and the sound of two people entering at the same time, a direct violation of the Serv-u-Mart safety policy. Still, Tony folded the disturbed clothing, content to ignore the whatever was happening behind him until it went away or he could ignore it no longer.

Hurriedly, the two girls piled in to the change room like vampires fleeing the rising sun. Allie slammed the door shut and backed against it, panting heavily from equal-parts exhaustion and anxiety. She looked at her hands and arms and scratched nervously at the bands of her bra that still remained as they pressed deeper into her expanding, searing-hot flesh.
The change room was surprisingly spacious for two people, let alone two sporadic women. Floor-to-ceiling walls intermittently lined with mirrors kept shoppers hidden from prying eyes while trying on potential new clothes and thick walls kept any unseemly sound from escaping. A haven of privacy for the panicked pair.

Catching their breath, Tiffany began to check herself out in one of the mirrors. Allie threw her head back against the door of the change room in confusion.

"Fuck, I-I can't breathe. What the f-fuck is h-happening." Allie asked, panting between each word as sweat dripped from her brow.

"I'm burning up, I-I feel so hot."
Allie was afraid. The feeling of what had come over her was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. No sickness or ailment had ever taken hold of her quite like this and, amid the panic and exhaustion, Allie could not deny the sensation she was feeling. A burning desire to keep satisfied her lust-stricken soul. Frantically, her hands reached and scratched around her body, tugging at waistbands that constricted more and more, wiping away sweat as it beaded on her forehead, and every so often, grazing a hardened nipple as it poked through her struggling remains of her bra and tanktop. Her anxiety manifested physically as she ran her hands over every inch of her hot, sweaty, beautiful body as if trying to sate an invisible itch, feeling the sensation of her hands on her searing skin heighten with each passing second. Amid her fear and confusion, Allie's mind began to drift, slipping into the subconscious as she fought to stay present, her hurried breath quickening as her hands ran down her sides, brushing past her dripping pussy that she so badly wanted to caress.

"We're growing." Tiffany said in a solemn amazement, not taking her eyes off her own reflection.

"We're actually fucking growing. Look. My dress used to hang past my knees."

Tiffany's stern observation pulled Allie from her trance, if only barely enough for the dazed girl to try and understand what had been said. She tried desperately to focus on her compatriot amid the sensations that shot through her body, seeing Tiffany in the reflection of the mirror.
She was pale. The colour and vigour had left her freckled face leaving a pallor of fear where exuberant life once beamed.

Yet, through her fear, she was calm.

Processing Tiffany's assessment Allie couldn't bring herself to believe what she had heard. For a moment, she contemplated whether she had heard anything at all or was now hallucinating from her otherworldly fever before challenging Tiffany's ludicrous claim.

"Like that weirdo kink crap you're in to?!" Allie scoffed between heavy breaths.
"Get a grip, girl. That shit isn't real! We probably just got some food poisoning from that fucking shitty Denny's. You're seeing shit!" Allie dismissed, without the slightest concern for the tone or volume of her voice.

Tiffany turned, her calm demeanour replaced with an aggravated glare. Since her initial trouble with her sandals, she had suspected that the phenomenon taking hold of her and Allie was the very thing she so secretly wished for. To grow. To become so free and powerful. To obtain a freedom that Tiffany saw in Allie and coveted. Perhaps her desires had persuaded her judgement to believe that this impossibility had rendered itself wholly possible, that she wanted to grow so deeply that this fever was making her see things that weren't real. It didn't make sense, but the years of fantasizing, reading the stories, enjoying the art, all this had primed Tiffany to recognize the telltale signs of their strange affliction. Her and Allie were definitely growing. How or why, Tiffany could not explain, but she knew. Allie's dismissal at the truth of the matter only spurned Tiffany to enlighten her compatriot.

"Bitch, explain my sandals! Explain my dress! Explain why your bra is about to bust from your fuckin' cow tits!" Tiffany retorted, equally unaware or unconcerned of how loudly she had snapped back at her partner.

Allie pulled herself away from the door of the change room, adopting an combative stance. She pointed an accusatory finger at Tiffany and thought for a second to find a suitable comeback.

"You-You wish you had tits like mine, you boobless little fucking brat!" Allie shouted with a pettiness that rattled them both. Stung by the harshness of Allie's insult, Tiffany took a step towards her mentor and gave her a shove sending Allie back against the door. She collided with the sturdy entrance, recoiling in shock. Tiffany was shocked as well, noting how little effort it took to push the Allie back. She followed up with another quick step forward, using her budding strength to pin the taller girl against the door of the change room.

Except, Allie wasn't taller. In fact, Tiffany was now eye level with her once towering friend. Though there was no doubt they had both grown, Tiffany was matching Allie's height while shoeless, giving her a smug satisfaction as she watched watched the anguished face of her mentor trying to comprehend what was happening.

"I'm not so little anymore, am I?" Tiffany challenged, flexing her newfound power. Allie reeled from the aggressive pressure squeezing her so tightly. Her mind was still clouded, her feverish thoughts filled so much with the soul desire of sexual satisfaction that she stared helplessly at her once demure friend, fearful at this sudden change. Allie knew she was not the one in control of this situation. Somewhere, she could hear her rational mind cry out for some sort of understanding of the situation, refusing to accept the truth Tiffany had given her, but as quickly as these thoughts came, thoughts of lust and carnal instinct took their place.
She wanted Tiffany. Her newfound confidence combined with the strange circumstances drove Allie wild with submissive desire. More than she had ever wanted anybody, she wanted to feel her friend's skin upon her own. Squirming, Allie wrestled her arm free and into her strained yoga pants, rippling with pleasure as she gently grazed her clitoris. Allie moaned as if she had never been touched before, catching her captor off guard. Stepping back, Tiffany took one look at the confused, depraved girl in front of her, seeing nothing but pure lust as Allie stared back, eyes glazed as she pounced upon Tiffany like a lioness. The two embraced in the shrinking change room, kissing passionately, violently. Unsure and uncaring of what was going to happen next.


Unfortunately for the growing pair, their antics could be ignored no longer. Tony blissfully turned a blind eye to what began as muffled conversation before evolving into full on shouting but once what sounded like a physical altercation began to take place, Tony decided to take action at the risk of someone getting hurt on his watch. Briefly, he considered knocking on the door to disrupt the brewing conflict but thought better of it. He made far too little to chance direct confrontation and made call to security.

"Hey, it's Tony at the changing rooms, can you send someone over? I think a fight is breaking out."