- Text Size +

Whilst SCIENCE awaited, Mark could not flee - he made it his duty to stay in the room, watching the giant blogger undress.

Her posterior was slowly freed of its underwear, a few drops of sweat visible from Mark's place on the bed. It kept rhythmically bopping while her lips kept leaking the Frankensteinian mishmash of upbeat pop songs. The white frills of the panties were now spread out over the carpet's fibers below.

Sure, portals weren't new, and this perspective wasn't exactly fresh; but something about this pulled him in. The mountainous scale of her backside? The thrill of taboo? Her seeming lack of attention?

By that point, she'd started to move her hands near her chest. She fiddled with something between them for a second; her top became looser, sliding a little down her slender shoulders, and her hands moved lower to continue the process. Mark realized: she was taking her shirt off. He tried glancing around her for a better view, but her chest lay juuuust out of his field of vision...

Wait! The portal device!

Aiming at the sky-like ceiling, the miniaturized teen created a portal right above the blue-haired girl. Her humming stopped for a second; he froze, hiding behind a tiny clump of sheets. When his head peeked back up, his titanic hostess simply shrugged and kept unbuttoning. All clear. He shot a portal right next to him on the bed; sticking his neck in, he directed his gaze downwards.

It was bizarre, looking at her from above; she didn't seem so overwhelmingly massive at this height. Her facial structure suggested she was around his age. And indeed, as she undid more of her shirt, her bra slowly became exposed. He squeezed in tighter, trying to get a better perspective.

A few footsteps shook the shrunken visitor; he held the side of the bed for support. This girl was now moving to her closet, reaching in for something. Some fancy costumes stuck from out of it, with unnaturally bright colors. Was that a martial artist's gi? And a pirate's outfit hanging to the left of it? And right there - a jumpsuit? She finally pulled out a sailor uniform, with a new pair of underpants, walking back to the center of the room with them. This titaness he chose at random - was she some sort of cosplayer?

At that second, she peeked upwards.

In shock, Mark's arms flung back - knocking the rest of his body through the portal. He fell from the ceiling, watching the photos decorating the wall become a blur. His eyes centered on this girl, as did her eyes on him. Her jaw dropped instantly, revealing a cavernous mouth - that he was heading right towards! No matter what he tried to do to steer away, the shrunken boy was victim to the forces of gravity as he passed her pink lips. He brushed briefly against her tongue, his face dampened with her saliva, before her esophagus' muscles grabbed hold of him.

Her voice echoed everywhere, but the sound of her heartbeat and motion of her muscles drowned it out. Mark had no idea if she was even saying anything concrete, or just choking. It almost seemed like she was trying to say "I can't breathe!" The slimy walls groped him up and down, feeling around his minute body. A sudden force jammed him in the ribcage; it felt like this massive girl was pressing against her neck. He squirmed helplessly, completely closed in by the mass of muscles and fluids.

With a few more painful tugs, and an ear-splitting gulp, the walls pushed him further along - forcing Mark into the belly of the blogger. The stomach acids below were like a lake, with little islands of half-digested snacks and pools of coffee. After another fall, Mark landed headfirst into part of a doughnut. The sweet taste filled his mouth, mingling oddly with all the odors around. He heard the soft sloshing of liquid below, like waves in a sea. The pinks walls all around pulsated in and out, with odd moans and groans. His hand grasped the portal device tightly, struggling for anything solid in this shifting digestive microcosm.

The portal device! Thinking quickly, he fired right below himself; it might overload the gun, but it would be worth it for the fresh, fruity air. And once again, he began falling - this time with his eyes shut, not daring to see where he'd land.

It stopped. He felt like his body was still falling, but there was something underneath him. Warm, with slight crevices. Opening his eyes, Mark looked around; the colour of white flesh. The blue-haired cosplayer caught him again - this time, with her hands. Her face stood only a few feet away, eyes wider than ever. He was at a loss for words. She stared closer, nose twitching a little; it was hard to see her mouth from the way she'd positioned it. The huge pupils glanced to the portal, then Mark's face.

The girl murmured quietly, thought Mark could hear: "I... I can't even..." After a second, she spoke up:

Chapter End Notes:

The original choices from here were:

1. "Sorry! Are you alright?"
2. "Were you just peeping on me?"
3. "Ooh! Just what I needed for my costume!" (This is the one we go with.)