- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "/d/ Size: Portal Edition" interactive on writing.com by Unexpect. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/map/1]

I reccomend you read NotOnTime's uploaded chapters for context, since they concern the same character: http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7339

**** **** **** ****

Author's Chapter Notes:

*Since NotOnTime uploaded his chapters, I decided to put mine in a similar style.*

Mark's finger slipped over the "Power" button to his computer, tapping anxiously on the device as it booted up. He measured the benefits of every site he could use, mind lingering on each for a second; the potential was overwhelming!

Adult sites were his first idea; but that a memory of one show he'd seen a month back interrupted that. An actress pinned another under for nearly half an hour before the latter fainted from the pressure. Even the more common, gentler shows could take a wrong turn; besides, they were public. The teen's fear, shame, and reason narrowly beat out his libido, though not enough for him to stop his search.

Streams were also too open. If a wide enough audience knew he had a hacked device, it could grab some attention from unwanted people. He wanted to know he could get away fast before leaping in front of a camera. And one-on-one chat-rooms? If someone was expecting him, that would just ruin the fun!

The desktop's icons all loaded. Mark clicked on his browser and made his decision, eyes shifting in either direction. He needed a place to enter and exit quickly, leave no traces, where he could be totally anonymous. He typed in the URL: "www.4chan.org/por/".

The first topic forced his hand over his mouth. It bore a portal address, with the image field containing a hairy, broad-shouldered man in a bright pink dress. The people replying, 100 posts down, were in some sort of heated debate about the merits of handplay. That was all it took for him to close the window. No need to expose himself to that quite yet. 4chan might be fun later, but it was risky. He wanted to test this in a controlled place; one with the lowest danger possible. A safe space.

"A safe space," the young prodigy mentally repeated to himself. "A safe space..."

He replaced the URL with the following: "www.tumblr.com".

Theeere it was. At least one blog there was bound to have a receiver ID. Mark typed in a few keywords, looking among the users. After a few good minutes of sifting through arguments, half-asleep rambling, fan art, and reblogged quotes, he landed on a target.

Typing the code into his device, it came up with an error - "Receiver closed, not accepting request signals. Try again later." With only a few button presses, he made it disappear, replaced with the entry portal to a new room. Shutting his eyes in excitement, the boy stepped in.

The very first thing that struck Mark was the smell. Sickly sweet. Artificial, but distinctly strawberry-like; an air freshener, probably. A warm glow emerged from a sun-like orb high in the sky. The boy had to squint and stare for a moment before he realized it was just a lantern. Its illumination spread over pastel-coloured walls in the distance, filled with photos of handsome boys, cute animals, and Union Jacks. Some cut-out letters hung next to each other, forming motivational slogans. A purse rested right next to the receiver; it had an even coating of buttons with smiling faces on them, some of which Mark recognized as video game characters.

He'd made it. Holding the device tightly, he took a moment to let it all soak in. Sure, he'd been small before - but with nobody in the room, it suddenly felt vast. A whole world of possibilities spread out, far beyond mere voyeurism.

Feeling like a brave explorer, he took his first step from the receiver, to the table. A slight tap sounded when his shoe hit the wood, like a pebble being tossed into a lake. And indeed, an ocean of bed sheets laid barely out of reach. Aiming the device at a plushie resting on it, Mark fired - and with another shot just below his feet, he teleported himself there, sliding down the doll's fuzzy surface to the sheets. With a laugh, he moved his arms in a paddling rhythm, feeling the silky-smooth cover giving way under his tiny arms.

Something creaked suddenly to his right.

An alarm blared in Mark's miniaturized head; the weight of all his worries accumulated over the device crushed him in one stomp. He instantly pressed a few buttons on the device, sealing the portal. As the door opened wider, he hid in a ridge formed by the sheet, eyes peeking out and darting around quickly. Finally, they fell on the creature that opened the door, remaining stuck there.

The walls contrasted the deep, blue-dyed hair, waving cleanly with a little white ornament at the top. It wobbled as she walked forward, along with the rest of her body; Mark had trouble telling if it was just his perspective, or if she was so jumpy that her assets jiggled with every movement. A soft humming rang out from her lips - moving between various peppy songs that the diminutive boy couldn't put his finger on. He got a jolt of fear as her face turned his way - the wide eyes swallowed him, and the little smirk below her wiggling nose didn't make him feel "safe" in any sense.

Her pale hand reached out, sweeping above him; the digits skillfully wrapped around the plushie he'd just slid down. She pulled it into her arms and caressed it, with all the glee of a girl half her age. Mark simply kept staring as her soft breasts squeezed it, giving way to the toy's form gently before wrapping around its sides. If he'd stayed on that animal, he might've been mauled in the blogger's bosom. Or he might've simply been caught between them, caressed in their warmth. She placed it back down with an echoing giggle, showing how effortlessly this blue-haired girl could shape the vast landscape. Like a goddess...

Well, only a goddess as long as Mark was in her room. And certainly not an omniscient one. He didn't want to deify any old person when he could teleport away, and meet another girl just as big and impressive. If anything, the idea that every girl would look like a towering colossus made Mark feel even smaller. This was only his first test, a drop in the pond, the beginning of a whole world of adventures! Why waste time here when he could be -

A thump below interrupted this train of thought. The massive room's owner had her back turned to the bed. Her skirt lay on the floor. Both huge digits had slipped into the waistband of her frilly underpants. The individual strands making the clothing visibly twisted to encompass her heavy backside as she pulled down. It seemed to wiggle teasingly, the crack between both plump cheeks peeking out gently. Before he could register what was happening, her left leg darted up, she started tugging it further down the soft thigh.

Mark considered this new development seriously. Why rush when he could enjoy the fruits of his success? The juicy, perfectly-round, peach-coloured fruits just a few feet away... Maybe he could stay a few more seconds.

Chapter End Notes:

The original choices this chapter ended with were:

1. Leave her to her privacy - try to teleport home.
2. Can't stop testing now! Stay here. (We're going with this one.)

tumblr belongs to tumblr.