- Text Size +

"I don't like having small people around. What can I do to get you out of here?"

Mark blinked. The massive glasses before him showed a dim reflection of his confused expression. Behind that, Thea's mocha eyes remained glued on him, lashes twitching every time he fidgeted.

He answered: "I'm not here by my own will, you know. I've been trying to get away."

He stayed quiet for a moment. Obviously, she was enormous compared to him. Her /co/lette costume revealed towering curves, frightening abs, and powerful legs... Not to mention, it made her arms look HUGE, especially from this angle above the floor. If she wanted him gone, it would take no effort for her to clasp her hand, and grind him to a pulp. Or toss him to the ground, and squeeze him under the weight of her bare foot. Or even swallow him with those comfy, dark lips, smothering him between them. So why wasn't she hurting him if she wanted him gone so badly?

"Then we have a common goal. You don't want her to keep you. I don't want her arrested. And she's nice, but she's too deep into her own ideas to let you go just like that. Now, how do we get you out of her life?" The shivers and trembles going through his shrunken spine weren't his own. His holder's arm was struggling to keep still. The fingers around him each shimmied up and down erratically. Her other gauntlet was tapping against her exposed midriff in a nervous twitch, and her unsteady toes tapped impatiently.

Mark whispered on instinct, before realizing how quiet his voice was; and repeated: "Are there any portal devices around? I can get full-sized, and take the portal gun behind her ear."

She frowned, shaking her head. "Even if there were, I wouldn't let you. Knowing how you got here... I'm not giving you another chance to sneak back into Kat's receiver, or be around her at full-size." Thea shivered again, tapping her foot impatiently. "I'll wait until she's distracted, and grab the device myself. We can use that to zap you back home, before I destroy it."

The latex coating her palm felt cold and slippery under his feet - he nearly fell off. "What?" Despite his earlier horror, he screamed this, moving her hands into fists. "I worked on that thing for MONTHS! Don't treat me like I'm some sort of criminal!"

One of her eyebrows lifted - and for the first time, her cheeks raised, too. He couldn't tell if that was a genuine smile, or if she put it on because the Great Fairy was approaching. Her well-developed legs moved at a steady pace, weaving between costumed attendees. "I'm not asking you to agree. I'm taking this into my own hands. Just consider yourself lucky that /co/lette likes to stay on the good side of the law."

A quiet grumble came from his mouth - his only argument. The cosplayer kept her movements steady, careful, and poised.

Kat was quick to clutch him back up. As she wrestled the chain back on her accessory, she grinned. "Soooo, Mark! Did your soft, symmetric puppy face work on her?"

Between his torso and arms squashing against her, like they'd done so many times before, he grunted out: "Yup. We're bestest friends now! Like Batman and Robin."

Even shaking, and rubbing invisible dirt from her gauntlets, Thea couldn't avoid a coy glance. "Yes, I'm okay with having him around. But I was thinking less Bat-Family, more Task Force X."

The green-clad boy's little giggles lasted right until he remembered where that team name came from.

Kat bobbed Mark's chain up and down a few times to make sure he was soundly attached again. She brushed her hair, the ceiling light reflecting slightly off the shrunken portal device. Then she brushed his own locks, running her fingertips roughly over his scalp before returning his little green hat.

"Great! But don't get too attached to the little guy, okay? His cute, fun attitude expertly hide the cunning mind of a mad genius!" She giggled, bopping his side with her knuckle.

He let out a tiny URGH before managing a proper reply: "I... I haven't mind-controlled her or anything!" It came out half-joking, half as a plea to stop pushing him.

The /co/splayer nodded, crossing her arms. "Same goes for you, Kat. Don't hold him too tight."

"Ooh!" Her hands clasped together. "That Batman and Robin thing and the tight holding reminded me - the panel on gay supers is soon!" Kat hastily tugged a schedule from her purse, spreading the same map over Mark's eyes once again. She tapped a room three times, and made a beeline for the door - before stopping. When the shrunken teen glanced up, she was looking over her shoulder. Thea followed.

The Great Fairy impersonator held her jaw open. "Wait, you're coming? I thought you hated these kinds of panels. Thought they were cringy or something?"

The /co/lette lookalike took slower steps. "Just in a mood for giving new things a try, I guess."

Mark looked above, spotting a slyly-grinning face. "Permission to shoulder-pat, Captain?"

"Request received and acknowledged, shoulder ready for landing."

With one of Kat's hand on Thea's shoulder, and the other on the chain, the three of them trekked out of the bustling dealers' room. The same hallway from before spread out. The lighting and seats would make the hall cozy, if it weren't so unbearably huge. Somehow, after being in the wobbling gauntlet, this set of breasts he was between felt safer, their movement steadier. It was uncomfortable realizing how comfortable he'd got in this spot, peeking from a yellow bra.

Upon entering the panel, the brighter lighting disoriented Mark. Immense folding chairs spread out in even files. There were a slew of attendees - in various costumes and appearances, but mostly young, and all towering to Mark - looking to a PowerPoint at the front of the room. An X-Men uniform coated a sturdy-chested presenter at the front.

"Iceman." Thea whispered quickly, before seating herself and looking away. She seemed impressed at the costume's details.

"You're planning something." Kat mumbled back.

Her face shot back, eyes wide with shock and confusion. "What?" The projector's changing image flashed off her green gauntlets. The crowd chattered excitedly at the images onscreen, distracting them from the trio.

Kat giggled, shaking Mark a little as she squirmed into her seat. "Every time I try to drag you to these panels, you refuse. Even with their gays and capes. Why come now? There's some ulterior motive churning in your skull. Maybe..." The bright-haired girl gasped melodramatically - a few heads in surrounding seats turned. "You need to borrow some cash from me?"

Her tremendous bare shoulders to tensed up. She did a good job of making it look unintentional, Mark thought - unless there was some truth in that accusation. "I-I wouldn't... Wouldn't want to..."

She twisted the little Link cosplayer's leg up and down with casual menace. "I can see it in your face. A set of twenty action figures with a kajillion points of articulation, right?"

Watching his tiny limb stretch out like that made the /co/lette cosplayer shake a bit - not helped by the visible look of discomfort crossing his face. She began to reach forward to pull him away - but her arm froze midway, shivering in front of the boy. When Kat looked towards her, she lowered it helplessly. She could only meekly manage to word out: "E-either way. I'm happy to-to be with you here. Permission to hug?" She raised her voice a pitch, imitating her friend.

"Drats! My one weakness!" The pink-haired girl chuckled out, and opened her arms. The miniature boy prepared his body for another bust-crushing, holding himself still as possible. Thea had her gauntlets stretched towards her friend, about to reach behind the ear for the device - before taking notice of Mark, and lowering her hands. Trying to push him away from danger, the dark-haired girl moved her hand and fiddled slightly with the necklace. The desperate finnicking more as the two got closer, darkness surrounding Mark once again. Her fingers clumsily brushed against the chain links attached to the little Link cosplayer.

A snap sounded out. Thea accidentally undid the necklace.

The tiny teen felt gravity pulling harshly on him, sending him crashing towards the ground. When he looked up, all he could see was the two massive surfaces of flesh from either of his towering companions. Surfaces that got further and further away. He was crashing towards the ground, screaming.

Knowing his physics pretty well, he realized that any deceleration trauma would kill him. Even if he landed on a bit of soft skin, or one of the young women grabbed him, the sudden stop would be enough to turn him into a red dot - like Spider-Man's web on Gwen Stacy. But what could slow down his descent? All he had was these chains ties around his torso...

...Right!

Thinking quickly, he targeted Thea's silvery leggings. Like Link firing a hookshot, he swung the necklace towards it, watching the false gold wrap around it. Tugging himself in, his boots made contact with her leg. He continued sliding - but with the chains' support, he slowed down more and more. Finally, he landed safely on her feet.

"Oh... No! Not my feet, not there" The girl's deep voice became a booming whimper when she felt him brush against her large toe. It wiggled uncontrollably, sending Mark bouncing up and down. Despite his pleas, she kept moving it up and down, her whole titanic sole eventually shaking and twisting from the ankle. "Get off, get off, getoffoffoff..."

He jumped off the fidgeting structure - and landed on solid ground. For the first time in what felt like forever, there was nothing squishy underneath his soles. No sounds of breathing or beating hearts around. At the same time, the shadows of the two titans spread over his surroundings. Thea took deep breaths, horrified by the ordeal. Meanwhile, Kat stroked her arm slowly, whispering "it's okay". Their gaze was off him. Nobody else was looking

Mark decided to...

Chapter End Notes:

The chapter ended with the following choices:

1. Use the chains to climb one of them - and grab his portal device (This one had its own route, written by Fafnir: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/action/view/chapter_map/1131312312211 )
2. Wait for them to pick him back up - he trusted Thea to save him later (This is the one I followed)
3. Get the out of there - he had enough of these girls