- Text Size +

"Good choice! You'll be in full view!" She picked up the golden chain bound to his waist, and slid it over her pink wig.

Yeah, Mark thought. And safe from being stepped on.

Just like during her trial earlier, he fell between the two mountain-like, pale orbs of smooth skin. The chain behind him was all that kept the teen from losing himself in her cleavage. She pressed both tits together, securing him in place - and testing his resistance to compression he'd be subjected to later. It would be a long day for him in her immense chest.

The little Hero of Time felt his world wobbling for a moment while his captor took out a pamphlet. "It's still a while before any panels or screenings I'd like to go to." Her finger tapped on the paper. "Can't miss the one on gay superheroes. Or Evangelion ReDeath, that's always waaay better when you watch it in a crowd." Mark took a glimpse of the paper, noticing a map: that gave him an idea of the convention's layout, at least. Besides a few rooms for workshops and such, they had set a spot aside for reading, arranged a sizable gaming room, and drawn arrows pointing to the hotel's bathrooms and cafeteria. She pulled it away again and declared: "So our first stop is the Dealer's Lounge! It's always full of people, so I'll have a great chance to show off - I mean, show you off!" She hummed again. "I wonder if I'll meet a handsome guy for the dance at the end? What do you think?"

Mark shrugged. "If you don't shrink them and get us arrested first."

She laughed it off, squeezing him tighter than before. "Silly! I'm not going to shrink anyone... Who doesn't deserve it. I have standards."

With that, they set in motion. The hall was warmly-lit, giving both cosplayers a perfect view of the other guests. The attendees' demographics skewed slightly towards female. As the blogger had said, many were in costume, looking bright and full of energy. Some really elaborate (or revealing) getups made Mark's head turn; usually followed by his new owner turning it back, with suppressed anger in her forceful fingers. A few people glanced down at his shrunken costume, too. They often giggled or cooed, noting how adorable it was. Others gave looks of worry and unease - before continuing on their way, deciding that if nobody else seemed concerned for the boob-bound little boy caught in chains, they shouldn't bother. Some guys gave him discrete thumbs-ups; as if bouncing back and forth near a hipster's bikini top at miniscule size was some sort of accomplishment. One girl patted him on the head, removing his hat - when his holder reach down to grab it, her chest swayed from the natural pull of gravity. He felt like a bungee-jumper. Soon, she reached back up, and stuffed him in place again.

It took time for Mark to get used to his carrier's bouncing. She leaped towards anything or anyone that grabbed her attention, causing unexpected shifts in Mark's sense of gravity. The constant thunder of footsteps and chatter was like a rhythm she danced to, gracefully weaving in and out of crowds. He shivered with every motion, feeling like he'd disappear among the sea of towering outfits if she placed one step the wrong way.

There was a close scrape as she bumped into someone else; he was very nearly squashed between the Great Fairy's tits and another pair. The feeling of supple skin pressing from one side while cotton attacked from another wasn't painful - more "suffocating and claustrophobic." They both apologized to each other quickly, before the other visitor noticed her tunic-clad accessory.

"Wow! That's sooo cute!" She brushed Mark's face, leaning in with glowing eyes. "Did you actually sew that little costume?"

The tiny teen could feel her body heat rising. She said: "Hah, no - my hands aren't that precise. I just miniaturized one I made before."

"Do you mind if I have a picture?" The other girl tugged a cellphone from her fake school uniform. "I'd love to show this to my girlfriend, we've been looking for inspiration!"

"For your GF, sure! Any particular pose?" They started walking to an a wall, partly out-of-the-way.

She shrugged. "Uhm... let's let him decide."

Mark squirmed a bit, holding tightly to his chain. "How about an action shot, with me riding on her ear..." ...next to the portal device, he thought. As long as she held it, there was a chance that he could escape.

"Don't be so shy!" His kidnapper laughed. "You're the star, you'll be in focus! How does this sound: a long, passionate kiss?"

Mark flinched. Was this some kind of trick? "S-sure?"

With that, she placed an index finger under either of his tiny arms, and lifted him from her chest. The chain was long enough for him to reach her lips. Her glossy, pink lips, with every line in them perfectly visible, slowly puckering out and approaching his body.

"Yes!" The cameragirl cheered, focusing her view. "Keep on pretending to reel back in horror, that's perfect!" Obediently, he kept trying to squirm aside as the lips engulfed him. He could feel a faint drip of saliva sneaking into his neck, making him gasp. The air smelt vaguely like her stomach. His face was turning green as his costume. The photographer tapped the screen, before moving to a lower angle. "Nice desu ne, nice desu ne... Alright, thank you!" With one more snap, she gave both The Great Fairy and her necklace a thumbs-up. "I'd love to try something like that!"

The blogger gave an overly polite bow, before depositing Mark back into her bosom. "Doesn't that feel great? You've inspired a nice girl, and your pictures will go all over the Internet!"

Was that supposed to make him happy?

Suddenly, the girl's eyes flashed at something in the distance. "Oh, that's cool!" Her hands clapped together. Barely leaving Mark enough time to gulp, she set off in motion again, this time in full sprint. Her passenger felt the velocity pushing him back against her torso while the world turned into a messy blur around. The fairy cosplayer was fluttering over to...

Chapter End Notes:

1. A merchandise booth, operated by a mother and daughter
2. Another cosplayer she recognized, in a neat outfit (Next chapter follows this one)
3. A professional photo area