- Text Size +

"Ooh! Just what I needed for my costume!"

The two shared a mutual, awkward stare for a moment. Her blue eyes blinked calmly, as if what she said explained everything. Mark just lay in her palm, dripping with chewed-up sugary food, trying to make sense of the cosplayer's words. Slowly, his captor's eyebrows moved, one lowering and the other rising - giving off a mixed sense of confusion and smugness. He still couldn't make out her mouth from the position - never mind the chest that he risked his life to catch a glimpse of.

Mark shuddered, still holding onto the portal device. He tried firing it behind him, not even bothering to aim, just rapidly pulling the trigger. All he got was progressively briefer fizzles. He tried to edge back, but the tips of her slender fingers formed an impenetrable wall, through which nothing - and nobody could pass.

There was a weird wobbling below his back. The floor got closer - then further away. She reached down to her discarded shirt, holding it between her fingers - and roughly rubbed a corner over his teensy body, cleaning some of the junk she'd picked up in her stomach. There was just a hint of care in her touch, like she'd handled smaller people without breaking them before. However, her shirt's smell wasn't exactly freshening. The strength made him drop the portal to the ground. Drat! At the very least, she didn't seem to have noticed it.

As she squeezed Mark's limbs, she noted: "Yeah, the muscle definition there's a liiittle lacking, but I'm not one encourage negative body images..." From this view, he could finally see her face in full detail - and every little flex and motion her tongue and lips made as she was wiping him clean. Continuing, she flopped him on his stomach, scrubbing his back, and rolled him back up. When her careful hands came up to his cheeks, she nearly screamed in excitement. "Your face, though! It's so symmetrical! If I took a letter opener and ran it down the center of your skull - we'd have matching halves! Veeeeery nice." At this, her pinky finger slipped from the side of the shirt, her nail lightly tracing a line from Mark's forehead to his chin. She giggled a little as it came to the base. "Also, I like your shoelaces."

Trying to get on good terms with this girl, he spoke to her: "Uh, we've obviously gotten off on the wrong foot here. My name's Mark. What's yours?"

Her eyes were half-shut, face moving slowly into a smug grin. "Really. You enter a girl's place, and you don't know her name. Theoretically speaking, if something bad were to happen to you here, you wouldn't even be able to tell the police where you are." Her eyes loomed closer, staring him down.

At this, Mark shivered. Did she really mean this? Still attempting to appeal to her humanity, he said: "P-please, don't kill me. Or enslave me. And d-don't make me into a pet."

"I'll do far worse." A catlike grin swept across her face. "I'm going to OBJECTIFY you!" The blue-haired blogger dropped her shirt, lifting the now-free hand to her mouth to let out an echoing, artificial laugh that could only be described as Oh-hohohohohooo! Out of fear, Mark made no reaction, simply frozen in place. Once she blogger noticed this, she gulped, her face turning a bit red. "Er-hrm. It'd probably be easier just to show what I mean."

"What." Still too shocked and unsure to muster any emotion, his utterance was barely-audible and completely flat.

Her fingers fidgeted up and down as she leaped around the room, looking for something. The same odd mishmash of pop tunes rang through her lips, now much closer to Mark. Her erratic movement gave him a closer look at the room's decorations - from the posters on the wall to the toy animal he'd landed on. She petted the plush creature, before finally tossing a sneaker on the bed with a loud THUMP. Mark watched, still anxious to retrieve his portal device, as she undid the laces, and pulled them straight out of the shoe. It looked not unlike a thick, black rope. The comparison became even more suitable as she clutched his wrist, and tied one end of the lace around it.

Finally, she released his tiny body from her palm. He felt himself in free-fall for a terrifying moment, before, like a bungee cord, the shoelace bounced him back up. And up. And even higher still. He felt himself being lifted by the strings, feet unable to touch the ground. Finally, after a long rise, he dropped quickly onto another soft surface. Mark gulped. It didn't take long for him to realize where his captor had placed him. Two great hills on either end of him, covered in white cloth. Above, the girl's face craning down to look all over him. The binding shoelace was wrapped around her neck.

The cosplayer was using Mark like a necklace.

"There! Isn't that, like - it just makes you want to give all of your yes, doesn't it?" Mark struggled, kicking into her cleavage, trying to push his way out. Violently grabbing for a pair of thick glasses, the tumblr girl put them on before explaining: "I mean - sure, it's the perfect way to have a little Tinkerbell or Navi accessory for my costumes. But also, wearing a human like clothing? That'll seriously get people talking about how they treat women like accessories. And men, sometimes. And maybe about how much others have to suffer to make clothing we wear everyday. Really - " she cupped her hands around each of her breasts, bouncing them up a little to snuggle their captive - "isn't it our duty to encourage discussion about this stuff?"

Still trying to get away, Mark protested: "But isn't - isn't this - URGH - kinda mean?"

She paused for a moment, a finger underneath her chin. He could feel her breathing underneath him, as her lungs expanded and shrunk rhythmically. Finally, she answered: "Of course not, you silly little thing!" She poked him teasingly in the face, his whole body squeezed into the cleavage. "It's a social experiment! Not to mention - it's a-dore-a-ble!"

The diminutive boy's heart sunk as he kept trying to squeeze out. Nope, this girl couldn't be reasoned with. Time to abort the mission. But the shoelace around him was astoundingly tight - and her chest's shape made it hard for him to move one way or the other. Every time he squirmed, he felt himself sliding down one mound, and pressed into another.

"Besides," she said, "you know what's really mean? Sneaking into people's places without asking their permission! I mean, sneaking into their houses when they give you permission is fine, but I don't remember telling anyone they could surprise me here."

Mark pressed both legs against the chest, trying to push himself away. If he put enough pressure in, maybe, the rope would snap...

In an instant, the teensy boy felt himself being lifted from his fleshy prison. The young cosplayer had undone his restraints. She dangled him in front of her eyes, still glimmering with that same weird mix of knowing confidence and thinly-chained excitement. "But still, I want to make sure you're not -too- uncomfortable. So if you don't like being breast-bound..."

The blogger squatted down, lifting her left foot up. She twisted the constraining ropes around her ankle, as her heel flexed in and out slowly. She was planning to use him as an anklet, now?! Mark's head turned away in disgust - and, to his brief relief, he could make something out on the carpet. The portal device! At first glance, it looked relatively unharmed. This could give him a good excuse.

"Listen," Mark started - spitting a bit as his mouth hit the side of her leg - "This is a big misunderstanding. My portal device kinda fried up, and it zapped me into your room. I didn't mean to intrude, at all. Ever. Anywhere. So if you could just send me back..."

Still occupied tying the little accessory to herself, the girl spoke back: "Impossible. Those devices are tested like crazy. Why would it just leap you into a random receiver - and a locked one, too?"

His hands fidgeted together as much as they could, with the strain of the rope-like shoelace on them - along with the pressure from her skin as she flexed her foot around to see it from all angles. "I kinda... I might've made a modification or two."

Suddenly, he dropped to the floor - hard. She let go of him completely. For the first time, he could see the full view of her body from the front; and it was impressive from this angle, especially her nicely-shaped thighs. But more urgent matters were at hand. He tried to reach for the portal; but before he could regain his breath, the blogger had already snatched it up in her index and thumb, and was eying it curiously. She took a pair of glasses from her table - but it was obviously just for show, as they didn't have any lenses.

"You HACKED this? Do you know what that could mean?"

From the floor, he shrugged quietly. "I'm a really smart guy?"

"Let's analyze what could happen here!" She flipped it around, with a concerned gaze. "A: men in black will try to chase you down and squash you. B: someone wanting to take over the world could steal this. Or, finally, C: the device glitches out, makes a portal somewhere in another dimension, aaaaand demons start coming from the moons of Mars."

Her hand fiddled idly around the trigger - in quick succession, the device shot out two portals onto the floor. With exaggerated curiosity, the girl adjusted her fake glasses - and with a misplaced twitch, dropped them into the entrance. They came out on the other side, quite a bit larger than her head. Now, her surprise gained a whole new level.

"That... That shouldn't happen! How much did you modify this device, anyway?"

Mark remained quiet. In trying to make excuses, he'd only dug himself deeper and deeper in - and now, she had his gun. If he said the wrong thing, demons from Mars' moons would be the least of his concerns.

Chapter End Notes:

The original choices from here were:
1. The cosplayer decides to take him - and the gun - to a convention (This is the one we'll follow)
2. The cosplayer wonders if she could use the modified size device first...