- Text Size +

Bending my neck backwards I attempt to look past the mountainous breasts that protrude off my friend’s chest, Juliet had always had fairly large boobs but now, big was a total understatement as I was completely cast in their shadow.

“Juliet! Can you hear me? WHAT IS GOING ON!!!” I attempt to yell up to her, the reality of my situation beginning to really settle in. I started freaking out, what am I going to do? I have a life, friends, family, dreams, all of it gone in the blink of an eye. As my thoughts begin to consume me, I hear a deep rumbling chuckle coming from above. Was Juliet laughing at me?

Adam, your voice…” She continues to giggle to herself as she looks down on my inch-sized body. “It is SO high pitched” Juliet could not hold back her laughter anymore, the situation before her was positively hilarious. Her best friend who previously stood taller than her was now nothing more than the size of her toenail, how could she not laugh at him? Scratch that, how could she hold back her absolute hysterics. Juliet continued on with her raucous laughter until she suddenly lost balance.

Wallowing in pity, I somehow fail to notice the giant woman in front of me gradually falling towards the hardwood floor. Her gigantic rounded ass cheeks - stretching her tight sweatpants to the limit, come into contact with the ground, causing an earthquake of epic proportions to my tiny self. As I get knocked onto my own ass, I notice Juliet’s thighs rising above me like grand cliffs on either side of my vision, I could’ve been crushed underneath their weight.

Holy shit, I almost sat on you” she says realising her mistake, but in a split second a smile creeps back onto her face, “There is no way your little body could handle my fat ass landing on you, must’ve looked like a fucking asteroid to you.”

Yes Jules, your ass did look like a fucking asteroid to me, thank you for noticing. Turning around, I scope out the massive room around me, those same dirty clothes, old socks and shoes lay on the floor, yet this time they were blown up in size, I shuddered to think about how some of her old, worn socks would smell at this size, probably had the ability to knock me out from one whiff.

Where do you think you’re going little guy?” Juliet thunders from behind me, and before I even have time to turn around, I feel two enormous fingertips grip my whole body, it felt as if two mattresses were pressing me together. The vertigo I experienced as Jules managed to hoist her tremendous body up was immeasurable. I was not ready for the feeling of Juliet walking, each step sent shockwaves through her fingers directly to my body, how was it that my former friend could now hold me literally in the palm of her hand, it had to be the amulet. I tried to communicate this thought, but it was all in vain as my newly modified voice couldn’t make it through the thick flesh of  her finger.

***

 

Juliet sauntered over to her kitchen table, relishing in the control she now had over her best friend. She was ecstatic, it’s not every day where you get to nearly crush your friend underneath your bum and then hold him in between your fingers, it was an absolute rush for her. While she would never actually do anything to harm Adam as he was her closest friend, she would absolutely lord her newfound size over him every single day of the week. After all, he always loved to remind her he was taller, even if it was only a few inches. Now it was her turn to remind him he could barely even see over her pinkie toe. As Juliet continued to daydream about her new pocket-sized pal, she noticed the feeling of his body had lessened between her fingers.

 “Wait what, how are you even smaller?” Jules whispered in astonishment as the former 1-inch tall man now sat at half that size on her finger. His body had somehow shrunken even more, the amulet must have been causing all of this. She rushed over to the table making sure to hold Adam even tighter and threw the golden artefact behind her onto the couch out of fear it would cause him to shrink away to nothing. Juliet slowly lowered him down onto the table and let him jump off. She took a seat in front of him, her statuesque body filling up his view as if she were a goddess looking down from her throne. While Adam shrinking had been incredibly satisfying at first, Juliet began to worry that her friend may disappear if he kept shrinking but couldn’t for the life of her think of a way to stop it.

“Why can’t you just grow again” Juliet muttered in frustration, as soon as these words left her mouth, she noticed Adam’s body beginning to increase in size to roughly 2 inches in height.

***

Just breaking the 4th wall really quick, this story will probably have sections where it switches to third person so we can get a bit of a perspective into what Juliet is thinking of in that strange little mind of hers. However, we have more pressing matters to address. How on Earth did Jules manage to grow me back just by muttering a few simple words.

Shrink” Juliet commands from her pedestal in front of me, my body shoots back down to half an inch in height and I stand in awe looking up at my friend who had just exploded in size, her heavy breasts practically spilling out of her tank top, she leant in a little close to get a better look at me. Her enormous tits slammed into the table making it shake, giving me a view into her vast cleavage that could almost double as a canyon at this point.

Oh my god, I figured it out! I can just shrink and grow you at will!” Juliet said this with extreme excitement “This. Is. SO. sick, Adam, guess who gets to control your size now, that’s right, it’s ME” She was practically squealing with happiness at this point. Great, Juliet can completely control what height I am now, there are many things in this world that I can think of that suck shit, but this, this definitely sucks absolute shit. I didn’t know how to respond; I mean it’s great I’m not going to shrink away to a speck of dust. Yet, I’m not sure if I’m glad to know my best friend who openly enjoys teasing and humiliating me as often as she can, can now basically control my whole life.

“Woah, okay that’s great! I guess it’s time to grow me back to my normal height then now.” I manage to squeak out in a nervous tone, please say yes, come on, say you’ll do it Jules.

Juliet begins to giggle, lowering her building sized head down to my level, squishing her breasts even further, accentuating their gigantic size compared to me, she says to me in an awfully suspicious tone, “Come on Adam, we haven’t even had breakfast yet, plus with you at this size or I don’t know, maybe a bit smaller? We can use less food and save me money.”  I feel myself dwindle down even further as her hot breath washes over me like a heavy gust of wind, nearing the size of ¼ of an inch I was an ant before her. She stood up from her chair and raised back up to her full towering height with me directly level with her crotch, completely minuscule in comparison.

I think I’m gonna make some bacon and eggs, oh and maybe some hot chocolate too, should be a playground of food for you” She says, clearly enjoying herself, I was never going to live this down was I.

***

Watching Juliet in the distance cook our food had its perks, I got to check out her undeniably titanic tush from afar, watching as it jiggled and shook with each of her colossal movements. I always used to check out her ass but at this size, it was immense and I kind of liked it, maybe I could convince her to let me have some time to explore back there later. Knowing Juliet, she’d probably drop me back in her massive sweaty crack after just getting back from the gym, and can I tell you that girl has a special ability to absolutely reek after working out. Maybe I’ll just keep my mouth shut.

Ok it’s ready Adam, here I come” Juliet says in a singsong voice as she brings back her plate filled with food, it looked like she was really prepared to pig out this morning, classic hang over cures am I right fellas. She placed the plate next to me which was more of an event than I expected it to be as it shook the ground beneath me. At this size almost everything could affect me in a negative way, so I decided to just stay put and wait for Jules to give me some food.

Juliet broke off a tiny piece of bacon and looked to me with a smirk on her face and said, “here you go my teensy little friend” as she placed the bacon next to me. Her gargantuan hand caused me to flinch as it came closer, it utterly dwarfed me, much like the rest of her body.

As breakfast continued, we didn’t get much of a chance to talk for a few reasons, 1. My voice was way too high and quiet for Juliet to hear at my current size and 2. Jules was slamming down her food and barely took a break, once she finished she finally piped back up.

Hey Adam” letting out a small hiccup, she continued, “watch this” she gradually lowered her vast face down towards me. Her huge mouth taking up my entire view, I did not like where this was going. I heard a deep rumble coming from below the table, as Jules opened her mouth, she let out a roaring belch onto my tiny frame that sent me flying back a few metres. Juliet erupted into laughter as she watched her burp send me soaring backwards across the table.

Oh my GOD ADAM, can you believe my burp actually did that to you? Remember when we used to have competitions of who could do the loudest one, I have a good feeling I won’t be losing any time soon.” Jules celebrated in a triumphant fashion, when another enormous grumble began working its way up her stomach, leaning over so that her face was right above me she let out another almighty belch directly onto my body, small bits of food flew past me as her gaseous eruption left me in disbelief as it continued on for a few seconds. Juliet was red in the face at this point, she was beyond amused as my minute form struggled to recover. And before I thought this day couldn’t get any worse, I hear Jules thunder from above,

We should so invite Kate over today, right?

Oh god, not Kate.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Another chapter done, hopefully you enjoyed. If you have any suggestions or ideas please leave them in the reviews. Thanks for reading!