- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I feel like this website is lacking when it comes to a teasing best friend kind of giantess so I hope I can fill that hole, hope you enjoy! Also, will be adding tags as the story progresses, just some basic ones for now. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first time writing anything like this, hopefully I can bring you some enjoyment :) 

There she was, Juliet – my best friend of 7 years, walking through the front door wearing a silky, short white dress that tightly hugged the curves of her body. The sound of her heels clacking against the floor as she confidently strode right up to me.

With a slight downwards gaze she exclaimed, “I TOLD you I would be taller than you with these heels Adam!” Juliet brushed her brunette hair back and kept her head high in a confident manner.

“Yeah, yeah fair enough it’s not the first time you’ve noticed that Jules.” I sarcastically joked back.

You see, Jules and I have always had somewhat of a competitive attitude towards each other, especially regarding our height. Considering I’m 5’9 and she’s 5’7 (she always rounds up because she’s insecure) I normally win said argument, yet every time we go out, she wears heels and does not shut up about it.

“You excited for tonight?” I asked with genuine excitement.

Juliet and I were going to a ball this evening, and no before you ask, we’re not dating. We tried last year but it just didn’t feel right, I think we’re too used to being friendly rivals that there could never be a more romantic connection. It hasn’t stopped us from experimenting with each other though, and by this point we’re both extremely comfortable around each other. All that aside, I do really love her as a friend and I’m glad we get to do things like this.

“Hell yeah I am, I literally cannot wait to see the tops of everyone’s head, I must be what, like 6’2 in these?” Juliet rambled on about how tall she was for a minute before I stopped her.

“You always do this, just chill, you’ll be shrunk back to normal tomorrow anyway” I had to break it to her, sometimes these things get her a bit excited and I need to take her down a peg. Plus, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t slightly annoyed she was at least a few inches taller than me at the moment.

“More like you’ll be shrunk down tomorrow idiot” She laughed back, punching my arm. “Let’s go get fucked up little guy, my car is at the front.”

***

We both stumbled out of the venue, Juliet substantially more drunk than I was, tonight had been a thoroughly enjoyable time albeit a bit messy but we’d made it out alive.

“Can you call an uber” Juliet slurred as she leaned on my shoulder, dragging down on my arm, she looked like she was close to vomiting.

Seeing a perfect opportunity to make a joke about her current state, I jested, “You sure you don’t wanna drive me home?”

“Shut up dickhead just call it please” She whined back to me, “You can stay at mine if you want”

I guess I was sleeping at hers tonight, I wasn’t complaining her house was lovely and plus her Mum wasn’t home to make it awkward. As I was calling our ride home, I noticed a strange looking golden amulet right next to the gutter. Lifting the drowsy Juliet off me for a second I leant down to pick it up. It looked as if there were some ancient markings on it, nothing was recognisable to me. Putting it in my pocket I decided I would just show it to Juliet tomorrow. I doubt her brain would be able to comprehend such a thing in her current state.

***

As the uber pulled up to Juliet’s house, I had to practically lift her sleeping body out of the car and to her front door. Once I finally managed to get the keys out of her purse, I let us both in.

“Finaaallyyy I can sleeeeep” She mumbled into my shoulder, she did not look good and I was worried I was going to actually have to carry her up the stairs.

“You think you can just go to sleep on the couch here?” I hopefully questioned, all I got in response was a dopey nod. Leading her over to the couch, I noticed Jules had not been keeping the place very tidy. She used to live with her Mum and older sister, but recently Eloise had moved out, which left Juliet with her Mother. Currently she was out of town for work, leaving Juliet to her own devices which was a recipe for disaster considering her personal lack of hygiene at times. There were clothes left on chairs, socks and shoes strewn about the place and the sink was nearing its capacity with dirty dishes.

I gradually let Jules out of my arms and onto the couch, throwing a blanket over her. I stood there and quietly admired her for a second, she was a really pretty girl, with her hazel eyes, flowing brunette hair, cute button nose and easily her best feature - her smile, the perfect mix of playful and caring. Sighing, I couldn’t help but think about what could have been if we both weren’t so deep in each other’s friendzone. Who knows, maybe I’m just being dramatic. May as well lie down and get some sleep too, tomorrow we’d look into this amulet thing.

***

Sounds of a dog barking next door woke me up, as I sluggishly opened my eyes, I saw Juliet lying on the couch across from me lazily looking at her phone. “Hey” I greeted her “How’s the head feeling?”

“Like absolute shit, can you please stop me from drinking so much next time?” She responded with slight regret in her voice “I’m gonna have a shower, then do you want to get breakfast?”.

I laugh and we talk a little about last night before deciding what to eat for breakfast. Once she gets back from the shower, I decide to bring up the strange amulet, surely it couldn’t be anything too crazy right? “Also, I need to show you something I found last night” Once I brought the amulet out of my pocket, I go to hand it over to Juliet who is looking at me curiously.

“What is it? Looks like some kind of coin.” She inquiries before taking it out of my hands. As she inspects it, I feel an odd surge of energy go through my body.

“Do you feel that?” I ask in a panic, what was going on? Why did it look like the roof was getting further away? I look down at my hands and can’t piece together what’s happening and that’s when I hear Juliet’s voice.

“Adam… you’re like… way shorter” she stammered out, I slowly look up to try and meet her eyes but end up staring directly at her chin, what the fuck. What is going on? “Holy shit, you’re shrinking!” Juliet exclaims and all of a sudden, my downsizing accelerates. Juliet’s body grows larger and larger before me, by the time I’m at her waist she looks like a towering amazon leering down at me with the biggest grin I’ve ever seen.

“Juliet what the fuck is going on” I manage to get out as I continue on my descent, as I pass her knees, I notice how full her thighs look inside her sweatpants, they’re wider than the size of my entire body and continue to get bigger and out of sight as I finish shrinking just level with Juliet’s big toe.

You are so fucking tiny” Juliet’s voice booms down from above, much deeper in tone but ultimately her voice. She slowly lowers herself down to get a closer look at me, her thick thighs and ass loom overhead as she goes into a squat position above me, her colossal butt the size of a small house, dominates my view as I meekly try to look at her face. “What the hell happened to you” her immense voice shakes me to the core as it echoes all around me. This was going to be a long day.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! I'll try to get next chapter out as soon as possible.