- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the huge delay, no promises on when the next chapter will be but I promise I'm not giving up on the story, I'm just quite busy. Either way I hope you enjoy! :)

***

Was I having fun? Not really. Was Juliet? Most definitely. My life has been a bit of a mess after finding that amulet, I’ve gone through a lot over the course of like two days and honestly the words that just came out of Juliet’s mouth did not do much to excite me. Jules is loving humiliating me and it’s incredibly obvious, but I was hoping maybe she might let up just a little bit. Yet, it looks like she won’t be running out of steam anytime soon. My figure begins to increase until I’m a little under a centimetre in height, still incredibly tiny but at least I’m not a piece of dust anymore.

Juliet’s hand descends from the sky and pinches me up between her fingers and proceeds to hoist her gigantic frame up from the couch, as she walks to the bathroom the thuds of her massive footfalls send vibrations through my entire body as she propels her toned legs one after the other.

I have been holding this in since breakfast, it’s gonna be a fucking bomb Adam” Juliet says with a laugh and amusement in her voice, what have I done to deserve this.

As Juliet walks into the bathroom, I manage to peer past her fingers to scope out the rest of the area. There it is, a toilet that rivals the size of a mountain being approached by a larger than life Juliet that’s about to make it her bitch.

A little birdie told me that you ordered front row tickets my tiny guy” Jules says as she brings her hand down and drops me on the back side of the toilet lip. She gives me one last smirk as she raises back up into the heavens, and slowly, but surely, she turns around bringing her ass right back into view. Her sweatpants were still being stretched to its limit by her colossal butt that resided high in the sky, her ass cheeks were like two floating globes of muscular flesh, each weighing hundreds of times my mass.

No peaking Adam” Juliet says with delight lingering in her oversized voice box. She hooks her fingers onto her pants and steadily lowers, revealing her gigantic derriere in all its glory. I was heavily intimidated; it was hard to comprehend the rounding slopes of her mountainous bum. Before I could even react, Juliet began to lower herself down onto the toilet seat, carrying her backside with her, directly in front of my position. Was she really going to do this?

Juliet let out a large fart that echoed through the cavernous toilet bowl, the smell that came with it was pungent and served as a warning for what was to come and come it did. Before long I began to hear her grunt from above as she pushed out an absolutely monumental bus sized log of shit. Coming into contact with the foul water below, the log caused a major splash. A long sigh could be heard from above as Jules emptied her giant bowels in front of me. She continued to push out two more similarly sized pieces of shit, both slamming into the mighty depths below.

Pheeew, that feels good man. Hope you enjoyed” Juliet says to herself with a relieved twinge in her voice. Considering I’m a little bit bigger than I usually am I try to yell out and reason with her to return me to normal size so I can just go home. Yet, I’m met with a round of laughter that causes the immense slabs of her rear to ripple with power and femininity.

I can’t hear you pipsqueak, you’re still a liiittle bit too tiny for big ol’ me” she says as she turns her head around to try and get a peak at me. Juliet finishes wiping her ass then throws the toilet paper down into the foul depths. She slowly lifts herself up from the toilet seat as she clears her throat. I would be lying if I said watching her from this size didn’t turn me on. The way her ass refuses to let those tight sweatpants cover them is so damn arousing, honestly has me wondering if she’s purposely trying to get me off, and hey I know that butt just released a metric tonne of waste in front of me but you always got to look on the bright side right?

Alright, I think you’ve had enough” Juliet announces as my body expands in size until I feel like I’m about 6 inches maybe? I’m not sure, all I knew is I feel like a doll. It’s strange seeing Jules at this size, I’m used to her either being a few inches shorter than I usually am or an incomprehensible god, but now she’s, well, she’s still fucking huge but a little bit more tolerable.

“Thank YOU, for fucks sake it’s been a while since we could talk!” I shout up at her, clearly expressing my frustration, at this point I’m still sitting on the edge of the toilet and just want to at least have a clean place to rest.

Juliet gives me a fake gasp “What?? You didn’t enjoy the show I just put on?” she says without keeping a straight face. Ha ha, very funny Jules!

“Believe it or not, no! Can I please go to sleep somewhere I’m exhausted” I get out with an exasperated breath; it was probably only early in the night, but I needed a rest.

Awww, you’re no fun Adam, but whatever. First, I gotta show you the shoes I bought today though!” Says Juliet joyfully as she reaches down and wraps her hand around my torso lifting me into the air. Now I really feel like a doll being carried around like this.

Her room is exactly like it usually is, incredibly messy. Clothes strewn all over the place, shoes and socks left on the floor and an unmade bed. Typical. Beside her bed lay a pair of black converses which I assumed were the new ones she bought today.

“Dope shoes man, wanna let me down now?” I pleaded.

Yeah sure, I’ve got the perfect spot” Juliet surprisingly agreed to my request except I couldn’t help but feel like this wasn’t exactly going to be a ‘perfect spot’. She squatted down and lowered my body to her shoes and sat me next to them, they were roughly the length of my body and honestly if Jules wanted me to sleep in them I wouldn’t exactly mind, it’s not like they weren’t clean, she’d only just purchased them.

“If you want me to sleep in here, I’m all for it!” I shout up at her as I clamber into the mattress sized shoe, pointing my feet down towards the toe section and letting my head rest where her heel would go. The converse had a new smell to them and thankfully lacked any kind of nasty smelling foot funk, luckily for me this sleep wasn’t going to be too bad.

I hear Juliet beginning to laugh “Oh you are...” the view of her face above explodes in size as I once again dwindle down to a miniscule height similar to a grain of rice. “Way too easy” She thunders above, power and bass returning to her voice. “You might get cold, so here’s a blanket” Juliet says as she lifts an old soccer sock above the mouth of her converse.

She slowly lowers it downwards towards me. The smell permeating from it isn’t ripe but instead stale with sweat from a few days ago after her week of intense training and the wool of her thick sock has successfully captured the stench.

The gigantic woollen beast finally reaches my body with a dull thud and smothers me against the super-sized threads as it pushes me deep into the malleable sole of Jules’ sneaker. I continue to feel the pressure increase as she finishes stuffing the sock into the mouth of the shoe, closing off all available fresh air. I guess this is my life now, suffering underneath the humongous sock of my so-called best friend. I could see the appeal in what she was doing before. I get it, it’s funny for her, but now I was starting to worry she wasn’t seeing it as a playful thing and instead was riding this newfound power as hard as she could. I feel as if I should actually be scared of her now, and my god that is not a good feeling.

A muffled, almost maniacal laugh loomed from the outside of Juliet’s shoe. Two resounding thuds could be heard as she stood up to her full dizzying height. Her voice bellowed from the heavens above, it rumbled with authority “Soak it all up, you worthless speck

Fuck. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter is a bit shorter than usual, next chapter is going to be a dream sequence with some futa content. Thanks for reading and please leave a review!