- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the massive break, life just got really busy. I'll try to update more frequently. Cheers.

 


“I’m down to watch a movie, but only if you make me regular size.” I say trying to reason with Juliet, I’m not exactly expecting a positive answer but it’s worth a shot.

I am honestly really sorry. Buuut I’m not making you bigger. You’re more fun this size anyway.” She cheerfully booms back in response. I knew it, there’s no way she would let up. I was fully expecting her to keep me like this for the whole weekend, after all, no one would question my absence for a few days. Juliet continues to assure me that she isn’t up to anything, which I hardly believe. But, I may as well just strap in and go along for the ride.

I watch as her hand extends towards my position, the surface of her palm filling my sky as she reaches down to pinch my torso and lift me upwards. Making her way over to the couch, she plonks herself on it lazily and sets me down beside her. As I’m placed on the expansive cushion next to her, I can’t help but notice her gigantic quads, that lead into her mammoth ass. I felt terribly puny sitting next to her building-sized legs, every movement made her muscles pulse with raw power, I shudder to think of how easily she could smother me under them. These thoughts continue on in my head. That’s when I decide maybe it would be better sitting away from her, like on the coffee table in front of the couch or something. 

“Juliet! Could you please move me onto the table, I don’t exactly feel comfortable sitting next to your um… butt… after what happened today” I stutter out as I continue to look up to her face, past her bulging thighs, in awe.

Awww, is my ass too big for teeny little Adam?” Juliet teases as she leans forward to pick me up, then proceeding to place me on the table.

Alright let’s watch, like, Superbad or something”, she says to me, I quickly agreed, just wanting to sit back and finally relax for a while with no stress, but of course I can’t have that. As I sit down and watch Jules flick through the Netflix menus. I notice some movement from behind me. Turning around, I see her monolithic toes followed by her colossal foot rising above the surface of the table. With an earth-shattering thud, Juliet places her enormous appendages on either side of me. While at my regular height Jules is a size 10, at my current size of 1 inch, they appear to be imposing towers made of worn out skin from a long day of shopping. I notice the smell almost instantly, it reeks of a cheesy, vinegary odour and it invades my nostrils, completely dominating my sense of smell.

What’s the matter Adam, something stink?” Juliet snickers, as she sneers down at my miniscule form between her mountainous feet. As I begin to complain, I see her slowly expanding, until she’s at least twice the size she was before.

I can’t hear you; you need to speak up!” She continues to taunt me, and I keep on taking the bait. The more I whine about it, the smaller I get. By the time I’ve realised this I’m standing at a bit less than half a centimetre. This is bullshit, how the hell am I gonna deal with this all weekend.

Mother of God, the smell of her feet permeates my entire being, making me feel like I’m about to throw up, this girl desperately needs to have a shower. My cries for help go unheard as I cower beneath her gargantuan feet that seemingly resemble monumental structures, stretching upwards for hundreds of metres. My mind can barely comprehend her feet, let alone her entire body.

I hear a muffled scratching noise echo from above, as I look upwards to find the source, I see a ball of fabric, the size of my body, fall from between her godlike toes. Before I have time to react the supersized piece of lint lands with a thud in front of me. It stank of pure sweat and I had a hard time trying not to vomit at the aroma that radiated from it.

***

It was soon becoming a passion of Juliet’s to make Adam feel as small as she possibly could and seeing him stand eye level with a piece of sock lint from between her toes filled her with joy. Adam used to always tell Jules she had terrible smelling foot odour, specifically after a long day out and especially when she came home from soccer training. Essentially, this was her payback for all those remarks, and she was going to make sure he regretted it, it’s not like she never paid him out, it’s just that at the moment she had all the power so what’s Adam going to do about it?

“It’s almost like you could live in there” Juliet said with a slight patronizing tone, watching Adam dwindle down even further from a grain of rice to a minute speck of sand. Her lint must have looked like a hotel to him. Juliet wondered if she could make him so microscopic to a point where he could practically live on that piece of fabric and live off her old sweat and foot grime.

Gazing upwards at the mountainous piece of lint, Adam felt his stomach drop. A tiny, insignificant part of Juliet’s sock had gotten caught between her toes, grinded up in her shoe all day and now lay in front of him, the size of a 5-storey building. The stench was indescribable and was beginning to invade Adam’s mind, the smell utterly dominated him, bringing him cowering to his knees before the supersized bit of foot funk. Juliet was truly a god before him.

Juliet basked in the feeling of her physical stature over Adam, he was nothing compared to her at this moment in time, and she couldn’t get enough. It was impossible for her to even imagine how he felt between her feet, Jules was truly continental to him and she loved it. Juliet sat back with her eyes closed in a state of pure euphoria, this whole shrinking Adam thing was exactly what she needed to make this weekend a good one. Was it incredibly unusual she could shrink Adam at will, yeah probably but she wasn’t going to question it, not when it brought her this much satisfaction.

***

A gurgle could be heard echoing out across the table, the source I assume came from the incomprehensible being sitting before me, my friend – Juliet. I don’t want to think what that noise could mean, and I’m a bit afraid to find out.

Oh Adam, I got something funny to show you” Juliet boasts as she removes her feet from the table and brings her hand around to pick me up. However, she can’t exactly pick me up at this minute size, so instead she opts for the next best option, which is to lick her finger and press me against it, so I stick.

She pipes back up again “Remember last Tuesday, when we got Mexican?” Oh, yes. I remember Juliet, and I now know exactly where this is going, and I am completely terrified. Letting it rip with your friends is funny okay, don’t get me wrong, but it’s a bit different when one of you is basically an insignificant piece of dust, AKA me. I don’t even bother trying to say anything, there’s no way she can hear my miniscule voice, my protest would go unheard. Instead, I elect to scream internally as I am brought down next to her. Juliet wipes her finger onto the cushion on her left side, leaving me there to stare up at her immeasurable form.

Another rumble resounds on the pillow I stand on, making the ground quake slightly. If rumbling of her stomach can already make me lose my footing, I can’t even imagine what the full thing is going to do.

Juliet raises her left butt cheek so that she is resting on her arm and aiming her asshole directly at me. Jules is quite a shapely woman; some would even consider her voluptuous to which I’d agree with. Her ass is a rather impressive size, due to countless hours of going to the gym and playing sport. But right now, she takes the cake for the greatest bum I’ve ever seen. Kate’s was ridiculous but I’m even smaller than I was then, which only helps to accentuate how titanic Juliet’s rump is. The hulking form of her twin globes stretches on for miles, and it looks as if her sweatpants can barely even contain the soft, supple flesh beneath it.

With a quick shake of her ass, I hear Juliet giggle from above as she prepares to unleash her gas, her derriere wobbles in front of me, radiating with sexual power. This was about to get a whole lot less sexy though, I’ve experienced Juliet’s farts before, and they often put my own to shame.

I can’t believe I’m about to do this, buckle up” She laughs to herself; I see her cheeks tense up and before I have time to react, I hear an apocalypse inducing sound blast from her meaty behind (Imagine the horn of a cruise ship and multiply that by 100), I’m sent reeling backwards into the arm of the couch as a storm of hot, humid air blasts into me. I’m absolutely shell shocked from Juliet’s ass cough; I can’t even think about anything before the rancid odour invades my nostrils. This is something from a nightmare, if her feet smelled bad, her gas cloud smelled like sewerage marinated in even more sewerage, I think I’m going to throw up.

To make matters worse, Juliet is cackling above me as if she’s just witnessed the funniest thing of all time. Which it might have been on her end. Her rear comes steamrolling down onto the cushion next to me as she continues laughing uncontrollably, her massive weight creates a downward slope that forces me to roll down into a crater made by her equally vast tush.

You just got a taste of hurricane Juliet baby! How does that feel you little bitch?” Jules torments me in the most dominating way possible, she sneers down at my speck-sized body wedged between the cushion and her immense sweatpants covered ass cheek. “I don’t know about you, but that felt really good. So good in fact, I think I need to go drop a massive shit, you in?

“Juliet come on; this is fucked up-“ I try to squeak out, but I’m quieted shortly after by a muffled toot spurting out from her butthole, silencing me in the most humiliating fashion.

Oh man, this is too much fun.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave reviews if you enjoyed, it'll help motivate me!