- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

back to our good ol main character. Sorry if the writing isnt very good, I wrote this a long time ago! This chapter is a bit longer. 

Tiffany slowly started to regain consciousness. The first thing she noticed was the smell. Her nose was filled with a warm, damp air that reeked of a familiar smell, her sister’s feet. Tiffany never was too fond of feet. Something about them immediately triggered disgust in Tiffany’s mind. The smell was unbearable. At first, Tiffany didn’t know where she was and couldn’t remember what had happened. The damp walls, the pressure of a moist fleshy wall pushing down on her, and the sounds of the radio playing, all lead Tiffany to remember what had happened and where she was. It was too dark to see anything, but without a doubt, she knew that she was inside her little sister’s sock. Now that she knew for sure that the horrific odor was coming from her sister’s feet, the smell got worse. There were a few times where Zoey would try to torture her with her feet because she knew how much she hated them. She would stick her gym socks in her face, or put her feet up on her lap to gross her out, but this, this was infinitely worse.

Tiffany’s eyes started to adjust to the darkness of inside her sister’s sock. She could see massive toes with toe-print indents and the blue toenails on the top. The sight of all of this made her recoil away in disgust. She closed her eyes and started breathing through her mouth, almost hyperventilating, trying to imagine being anywhere else, but couldn’t think of anything other than her sister’s disgusting feet. When she closed her eyes she saw her sister’s feet and when she opened her eyes she saw those feet a thousand times larger. Her therapist would tell her to take deep breathes through the nose when panicking like this, but with the smell made that not an option. She wiggled around trying to get into a more comfortable position, but was unable to move. Her attempts to move were countered by a hard press of her sister’s foot. Up above, Tiffany could hear Zoey giggling at her distress. She began to panic from being claustrophobic and started to breathe harder which brought more of her sister’s scent into her nose. This was all too much for Tiffany to take in and she just froze and passed out.

Zoey was speeding down the road to get home as fast as she could. Half of the reason she was driving so fast was because she wanted to press down as hard as she could on her sister and the other half was so she can shower to get her sister’s foot smell off of her. Zoey wasn’t too fond of feet either, but didn’t mind her own at all. She thought her feet were perfect and thought that anyone that was able to smell or feel her feet was lucky. She didn’t feel the same way about Tiffany’s feet so she couldn’t wait to take a shower so she could take a deep breath of fresh air.

Zoey pulled into the driveway and ran straight to the bathroom. As she arrived to the bathroom she took her shoes and socks off and dumped Tiffany out. She rolled out covered up in a piece of toilet paper that is now dampened in Zoey’s foot sweat.

Tiffany gasped for the fresh air. Finally, fresh air! Tiffany thought to herself. Once she caught her breath she looked around at the view. It was amazing. It was the bathroom that has always been there, but now it was huge. The once small bathroom now felt like a gigantic land that would take days to fully explore. Suddenly Zoey’s barefoot fell right next to Tiffany taking her eyes away from the scenery and onto her little, well gigantic, sister. With Zoey’s footfall brought a gust of air that slightly knocked Tiffany off balance. Looking at her sister towering over her was equally amazing as it was terrifying. She looked up her legs which went on for miles before reaching the familiar pants and star wars shirt. Barely visible past the busty chest was Zoey’s face. Zoey still had anger in her face, but as she saw Tiffany’s jaw drop at the sight of her she began to smile. Tiffany continued to look up at her in awe. She felt so insignificant looking up at the giant figure in front of her.

Zoey kneeled down and brought her face close up to Tiffany.

“Hey big sis.” Zoey said with an evil smile.

Zoey’s minty breath pushed her slightly which was terrifying for her. Feeling her warm moist breath was an odd sensation. She saw her sister’s glossy lips as they formed words and her tongue drenched in saliva move as she spoke. Seeing all of this up close was unsettling and Tiffany began to think that she could probably swallow her whole or chew her up like a little snack. She thought what it would be like getting eaten by her sister. It would be completely terrifying. Her warm damp mouth would be like a waterpark but with teeth that clench down with more than enough force to kill her. What would be more terrifying is if she didn’t bite and just swallowed whole. She would slide down her throat and be trapped in a prison with no chance of escape and the stomach acid would slowly kill her. Tiffany’s thoughts were luckily interrupted by the booming voice of her sister.

“Have I got plans for you big sis.” Zoey says to her tiny sister.

Zoey couldn’t deny that Tiffany looked so cute at this size. She was so tiny that anything that she does would be unnoticeable to a giant like herself. She could place her foot on her without Tiffany having a chance of stopping her or she could sit on her without noticing. She loved the power she had over her.

“Before anything, I’m going to take a shower to get the smell of your gross feet off of me. I wish I didn’t have to so that my feet would smell as bad as possible for you, but don’t worry, if I go for a run today it won’t take too long to get back to the state that they’re at now. So while I shower you stay put in this shoe, I know how you hate feet. How do you like your toilet paper dress? You can wear it however you want, but just remember, if you make me mad, I’ll have to wipe my ass with you.” Zoey giggled as she looked at her tiny sister.

Tiffany pictured this happening and gulped in fear.

Zoey left to take a shower and left Tiffany in the shoe. Tiffany looked around the shoe and was relieved that it was her own. Knowing that it was her own made the smell slightly less repulsive and started to regret never washing them. She looked down at her ‘dress’ which was extremely uncomfortable. In home economics Tiffany learned how to make prom dresses out of toilet paper, but the toilet paper felt much smaller and thinner then. This half sheet was like a thick towel to her. She decided to try to make it into two parts, a skirt and a shirt. The skirt was easy, but the shirt took a few design attempts. Anything that would keep her occupied and her mind away from the reality of the situation made Tiffany feel better and a bit less insane. Finally she finished her toilet paper outfit and walked around the shoe. The walls were way too high to jump out of and too slippery to climb.

After a few failed escape attempts, she heard the shower turn off. Moments later, Tiffany felt the ground move and she tumbled out of the shoe onto the cold, hard floor of the bathroom. Tiffany looked up and saw her toweled sister standing tall above her.

“Did you miss me?” Zoey said smiling at her tiny sister.

Her right foot slowly started to raise and hovered above Tiffany.

“I know you missed my foot” Zoey said while giggling.

Tiffany was engulfed by the shadow of her little sister’s foot. She saw the foot hovering above her. All she could see was Zoey’s foot. Her whole vision was consumed by one foot. Tiffany trembled in fear as the foot slowly lowered down and then she began to run to try to avoid it, but it was inevitable and her resistance was futile. 

Zoey’s foot knocked her down and covered up Tiffany’s body, while leaving her head visible in-between her big toe and her second toe. Zoey started to kneel down on one leg while leaving her foot firmly placed on her big sister. She wanted a good view of what it looked like with her sister under her foot.

“My friends are gonna love you.”

Oh not her friends, Tiffany thought to herself her friends are even brattier than she is.

“I should probably go for a run, want to come with?” Zoey asked. Of course, she didn’t care for the answer to the question, either way Tiffany was going to join her, beneath her feet. Zoey picked up her tiny sister and dropped her into her sock.

Tiffany started panicking inside of the sock and tried to get out before her sister’s foot joined her in there. She looked for a hole because a lot of Zoey’s socks had holes in them because they were so tight on her. Unluckily this one had none, Zoey probably checked beforehand. Tiffany looked up and saw the gigantic toes slowly enter the sock. The blue nail polished glistened as the toes got closer and closer. With nowhere to run to, Tiffany lied motionless as she was covered up by Zoey’s foot. The foot maneuvered her around to the point where she was in-between her toes. It was dark in the sock, but it then got much darker as her foot was placed into her running shoes. The smell of the running shoes added to the overpowering smell of feet. If this wasn’t all bad enough, the run began. The foot pressed against her with great force every time she stepped step. Before long, the uncomfortable journey became worse as the sweat started to build up. The combination of the smell and lack of fresh air caused Tiffany to pass out waking up periodically just to remember the horrific situation that she was in.  

“Wow Tiffany,” Zoey yelled down her tiny sister, “having you in my sock is a great motivator to keep running. I usual don’t run more than three miles, but since I know how much you hate it in there I was able to run five. Isn’t that crazy? We are totally going to do this every day.”

Tiffany’s heart dropped. Every day? Is she saying I’m going to be tiny for more than a day?

“I know you probably want to stay in my shoe for longer so I’m going to get some food and go shopping with you still in there because I know how much you love my feet.”

After a couple of hours Zoey and Tiffany finally returned home. Zoey removed her shoe and ripped off her sock. She flipped the sock upside-down over her hand and watched as her tiny sister fell into her palm.

“Now that was fun, wasn’t it? But I think it’s time to relax.”

Tiffany’s eyes adjusted to the light and she could finally breathe. Tiffany lied in the fetal position on a soft, warm, cushiony hand. The hand brought her up to Zoey’s chest and she started walking through the house. Tiffany stood up to see two enormous mountains which were her little sister’s boobs poking through a tight shirt filled her whole view. Tiffany turned around to get a view of something other than her gigantic sister and got a view of the gigantic house. It was like flying in a tiny plane through her house. It was a similar view compared to being normal size, but now she was at a height where a fall would be devastating. The journey though the house ended when they arrived in the living room. Zoey placed Tiffany onto the coffee table and turned on the TV.

Zoey placed her left foot on the table causing the table to shake, almost enough to knock Tiffany over, then when her right foot fell onto the table, so did Tiffany. She lost her balance and fell straight towards her sister’s feet.

Zoey started to giggle. “Oh wow, you’re that excited to start giving me a foot rub? Here, start with my left one, you’ve already spent all day with my right one.” Zoey moved her left foot towards Tiffany until she felt Tiffany pushed up against her foot. “Alright now rub.” Tiffany backed away from the foot, she couldn’t do it. She hated feet, there was no way she was going to massage a foot that was twenty times as big as herself. “I said now rub!” Zoey slammed her foot down on the table. She used her right foot to push Tiffany back up against her left foot but she just struggled and avoided massaging her feet.

“I’m not going to massage your feet you bitch!” Tiffany shouted.

“Excuse me?” Zoey said while smashing her sister in-between her two feet. “There is so much worse I could do with you. I think you better rub my feet or maybe I’ll stick you in another place that will be a little less pleasant for you.”

Zoey released the pressure from her two feet and Tiffany fell back down to the surface of the table.

Tiffany stared at the gigantic foot in front of her and wanted to vomit. She thought about calling Zoey’s bluff. She wouldn’t do anything too evil to her sister? Right?

I can’t believe this is happening. She thought. I can’t believe I’m going to have to massage her foot. At least it is better than being in the sock with them. Even after the run there is still a slight smell of body wash and lotion which is mildly pleasant, but it doesn’t remove the fact that this is my sister’s foot. The fact that I am so insignificant that my little sister’s foot towers above me makes me uneasy. I need help. I need to get out of here. I need to grow back. Tiffany caved in a started massaging her sisters heel.

The heel was hard and the skin was a bit rougher than that on her toes, but the smell wasn’t nearly as bad. She closed her eyes and began to rub, imagining that she was giving a back rub to someone. This made it easier and less repulsive to do. 

After a while, Tiffany looked around the room and remembered that Nicole was shrunk down too. What had happened to her? Her backpack is here, but she is nowhere to be found. “Her backpack!” Tiffany remembered that there was the growth formula in her backpack. If she could just reach it she could grow back.

“I think that’s enough massaging my heel.” Zoey said. Tiffany sighed in relief. “I think it’s time you massage my toes.” Tiffany’s relief was taken away as Zoey’s foot lowered so that her toes curled around the edge of the coffee table.

Massaging her heel wasn’t bad, but Tiffany already knew this would be much worse. Even after taking a shower, Tiffany could still smell the stench coming from in-between Zoey’s toes. Tiffany sucked up her pride and started massaging one toe at a time. After a few minutes Tiffany’s massaging was interrupted by Zoey.

“Oh wait, I have an idea.” Tiffany knew this wouldn’t be good. “How about you lick in-between my toes.” Zoey giggled.   

Tiffany stood there motionless. There is no way Tiffany would ever be able to do that. Zoey looked down at her sister waiting while wiggling her toes in front of her tiny sister.

*DING DONG*

“Ooooo, someone is here.”

Tiffany was relieved by the fact that she no longer had to lick her little sister’s toes, but was also terrified that another person was coming to torture her. Zoey walked away and Tiffany decided to act quick and jumped off the table darting for the backpack with the growth formula. The fall to the ground wasn’t bad, but the run was. She felt like she was barely moving. Around halfway there she heard her sister say to her friend, “yeah, she’s in here. She’s so tiny, it’s pathetic, but she gives damn good foot rubs.” The ground started shaking as their stomps got closer and closer.

“She’s not on the coffee table.” Zoey’s friend explained. “I can’t believe that I believed you.”

She continued walking into the living room with her footsteps falling closer and closer to Tiffany. Tiffany suddenly looks over and sees Zoey’s friend foot hovering above her for a second and then everything went black.

“What was that? Did I step on something?” Zoey’s friend kicked her foot back bringing it to her ass and then looked to see a figure pressed against to her foot. “Oh my god.” She peeled off the tiny girl and held her in her palm. “Did I kill her?”

“I doubt it, I’ve been stepping on her all day. See look, she’s moving. Now put her on the table and let her give you a little foot rub. She hates feet hahaha” Zoey laughed.

Zoey’s friend smiled and placed Tiffany on the table and put her feet up. Tiffany was about to cry because the smell was so bad. It was like she just finished running a marathon on a hundred degree day. Along with the smell, they also looked less pleasant. They were bigger and had specks of dirt and dust all over them. She gazed up at the long toes and saw the even longer toe nails extend further than they should.

“Hey little bug, start rubbing of I’ll step on you again” Zoey’s friend laughed.

Tiffany once again sucked in her pride and started rubbing. I can’t believe I’m thinking this, but I miss Zoey’s feet. They were softer, cleaner, and smelled nicer in comparison. Tiffany’s train of thought was interrupted when she saw something out of the corner off her eye. Zoey reach for the backpack. Oh, no she’s going to get rid of the growth formula. Zoey pulled out the shrinking formula. Even worse, she’s going to shrink me more. Maybe if I start massaging really well she won’t. I can’t bear this size, no way I could handle being any smaller.

Zoey walked behind her friend and dropped a few drops onto her shoulder without her noticing. Wait, she’s not shrinking me more? She’s shrinking her friend? The feet in front of Tiffany slowly became smaller and smaller.

“That bitch thinks she’s my friend? I can’t believe her.” Zoey said aloud.

She continued to shrink until she was the same size as Tiffany.

“Now I have two little tiny people to play with. I wish I had more people to shrink, but my real friends and I could still have fun with two. Damn I shouldn’t have left Nicole in the bathroom.”

Zoey picked her “friend” and then picked up Tiffany with the same hand.

“Remember how we would give each other back massages by walking on our back? Well I was thinking you do that on my feet. You get one foot and she’ll get the other” Zoey smiled at the two tiny people. Her friend was still unconscious, but that didn’t stop Zoey from initiating her plan.

Zoey lied down on her stomach and tucked her friend in-between her toes on her left foot and then placed Tiffany on her right foot.

The gigantic hand dropped Tiffany onto the even more giant foot. She struggled to keep her balance at first because of the incline her foot made. Her foot looked different from this angle. The wrinkles made waves all throughout her foot.

Zoey closed her eyes and gave out commands to her tiny sister. “Keep walking, don’t stop.”

With every step that Tiffany took, the ground shifted beneath her feet. Her little steps would tickle Zoey and cause her toes to scrunch up. Tiffany walked all the way up her sister’s foot onto the top of her heel. From here there was a good view of the living room. She looked around to see if there were any places she could escape or hide when she got the chance. Her thought was interrupted when the ground shifted and caused her to fall. She tumbled all the way down Zoey’s foot and fell down into the gigantic toes. This caused Zoey to scrunch her toes, squeezing Tiffany into a prison of toes. Surprisingly she didn’t hear Zoey laughing at this mishap so Tiffany pulled herself out of the toe prison and climbed back onto the heel to see if Zoey had fallen asleep. She couldn’t see from this angle so she tried to get a closer look. Tiffany slid down the back of Zoey’s foot and onto the back of her ankle. She carefully walked up her leg. The skin on her legs was very soft and a bit slippery making it harder to walk. She continued walking onto the back of her upper leg, quickly approaching her sister’s “bottom.” She climbed the steep mountain and made her way to the top of her sister’s ass, finally getting the view she needed.  Zoey’s eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open with drool rolling out. She was asleep. This was her chance to escape.

Tiffany slid down the leg and onto the couch, and then down onto the floor where she began sprinting across the room to get to the backpack with the growth formula. After what felt like a mile, Tiffany approached the backpack and saw that it was luckily unzipped.

“I don’t feel anything.” Zoey groaned.

Oh no, Tiffany thought. Suddenly Zoey’s shrunken friend hopped onto the other foot to try to trick Zoey into thinking Tiffany was still there.

“Oooo, that’s the spot”

That’s the spot? I’m not even there, thought Tiffany, oh maybe the other girl is trying to help out. Tiffany crawled through the backpack and bumped into something. As her eyes adjusted, she could make out the words ‘growth’. Here we go, this is it. She tried to twist off the giant cap, but it was way too big to be able to have an impact.

Zoey turned around to check on her foot slaves and immediately noticed that Tiffany was gone. “You little piece of shit, where’d you go?”

Zoey placed her other slave onto the coffee table and went straight to the backpack.

The footsteps grew louder and louder, each shaking the ground vigorously. Tiffany panicked and saw that the shrinking formula was still open and instinctively pushed it over just as Zoey reached down for her.

“Oh fuck” whispered Zoey.

Out of anger, Zoey stomped down repeatedly trying to crush Tiffany with her last seconds of being a giant. 

For Tiffany, it seemed like everything was going in slow motion. She saw the furious expression on Zoey’s face followed by aggressive stomps that fell inches away from her. Each stomp brought a fierce gust of wind that carried the strong odor. Tiffany was barely able to dodge the stomps, but managed to survive long enough to see the stomps get smaller and weaker. Before long, Zoey lied unconscious and tiny on the floor.   

Tiffany walked up to her now equally sized sister and started punching her relentlessly. “I can’t believe you would torture your sister like that!” screamed Tiffany to her unconscious sister. “You know how much I hate feet and you torture me exclusively with your feet. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.” She threw the punches to her arms and tried not to use full force no matter how mad she was.

“Stop hitting me!” Zoey shouted as she regained consciousness. “You started all of this, you shrunk me first and put me in your sock!” Zoey retailed with force full punches that were blocked by Tiffany.

“I didn’t mean for you to shrink this small, I just wanted my little sister back and not the bitch that you are today. Ever since you became taller than me you’ve treated me like shit.”

“So you thought shrinking me was a good idea? What’s wrong with you?”

“You’ve been forcing me to rub your feet for hours, what’s wrong with you?”

Zoey started pulling on Tiffany’s hair and they continued their fight. Suddenly they hear the doorbell followed by some muffled voices.

“Zoey texted me and said that we could just let ourselves in.” Said one of Zoey’s friend. They walked in and took off their shoes. They then noticed that no one was there. “Wow I can’t believe that I actually thought she had two shrunken people here.”

On the ground Zoey yelled to Tiffany, “Ha! Amber and her friends are here. They’ll help me get back to normal and then we’re going to make sure that your life is a tiny hell.” Tiffany once again attacked Zoey out of anger and fear.

Amber and her friends continued to walk into the living room in the search for these tiny people. Amber led the way and her bare feet stomped closer and closer to the two tiny girls fighting.

The other two girls sat on the couch and placed their socked feet up onto the coffee table unaware that there was another tiny girl on the coffee table. The shrunken girl stood there shocked staring at the pair of bright blue socks and the pair of bright green socks. Each had a bit of dirt on the bottom that revealed where the toes were. Her heart raced and she lied motionlessly hoping that they would be oblivious to her. She wanted to move because the pair of blue socks were awfully close and with them came a repulsive odor, but she knew that if she moved they would see her so she lied motionless at the base of the girl’s foot. .

Back on the ground, the two girls stood there knowing that Amber would be approaching them soon. Zoey jumped up and down trying to get her attention, but Amber didn’t notice and the footfalls got closer. Zoey stood there like a deer in headlights as a shadow engulfed her. Tiffany, without a thought, dove and pushed Zoey out of the way, but was unable to get herself out of the way in time. The gigantic foot fell directly on top of Tiffany.

Amber felt something and looked at the bottom of her foot to find tiny Tiffany cemented to her sole. Also on the ground was Zoey jumping up and down once again.

“Oh my god Zoey, you’re so tiny. When you said you had two foot slaves for us I didn’t think that you would be one of them” Amber said while giggling. “That’s so nice of you to volunteer for us like that.”

Zoey’s heart dropped to her stomach and Amber’s foot slid over to her with her toes spread out and picked Zoey up in-between her big toe and her second toe.

She screamed and pounded her fists on Amber’s toes while yelling out, “Amber! Stop! You’ve got it all wrong, help me get back to normal size!”

“What’s that? You’re excited to rub my feet? I never thought that you were one of those weirdos who likes feet so much. And you would go to the extreme of shrinking yourself down just to be at my feet? I guess I should be honored.” Amber said to the tiny girl at her foot, not knowing what she said to her.

Amber sat on the couch and released Zoey onto the coffee table. She then used her other foot to scrape Tiffany off of her foot and onto the table.

“I don’t want to be at your feet! This was an accident!” shouted Zoey.

Amber, still unable to hear Zoey, said, “You know, I did always think of you as a tiny worthless bug and since I’m such a nice friend, I’ll let you rub them all the time.”

“Amber listen to me!” Zoey shouted. Amber put her feet down and leaned to the coffee table to listen. “Help me grow back!”

Amber smiled and whispered, “Oh, come on. I know you want to live out your fantasy for at least a few months. I see how you’ve looked at my feet, this is what you’ve always wanted. And if you changed your mind, it’s too late because this is what I’ve always wanted.”

Before giving Zoey a chance to reply, Amber leaned back and put her feet right in front of Zoey and Tiffany.

“Zoey said that she wants to live at my feet so you guys can have her sister.” Amber announced.

Amber placed her foot onto of Tiffany, who was laying down practically unconscious after being stepped on, and scrunched her toes to pick her up. She then placed her next to the other two girls’ feet.

Amber then said to Tiffany, “Meet your new owners. The one with the blue socks is Crystal and the one in the green socks is Maria.”

Tiffany was barely able to comprehend what was going on after the trauma of being stepped on full force from Amber, but was slowly coming back to reality. What’s going on now? Tiffany thought to herself. She looked up and saw the huge blue and green socks towering above her. So did she say these are my new owner’s? Can’t this all just be over? I’m sick and tired of all these damn feet.

Amber then said to Crystal and Maria, “Zoey told me that her sister really hates feet so make sure you really make her suffer.”

Oh no. Why is this happening? I’m a good person. I don’t deserve this. Tiffany thought as she saw the four feet approach her.

“Good thing me and Maria just went for a run” giggled Crystal.

Crystal slowly pulled off her one of her blue socks, exposing her bare foot to Tiffany, and unleashing a pungent odor that filled the whole room.

“Woah. That really smells Crystal,” said Maria, “It must really smell down there.”

Crystal held the blue sock, hanging it directly over Tiffany.

Tiffany looked up at the colossal blue fabric that was suspended above her and watched as Crystal released her grip. The blue sock quickly reached Tiffany’s body and pinned her to the ground. She was never a very physically fit person, but not being able to lift a sock off of herself was a new low. She lied there buried in the ripe smell until finally Maria lifted it off of her.

“My turn!” Maria exclaimed.

Tiffany looked up to see a familiar scenario taking place. A green sock was hanging above her and once again, it was dropped pinning her to the ground. The smell wasn’t nearly as bad as the last one, but it still wasn’t very enjoyable.

Meanwhile, Amber had Zoey securely fastened between two of her toes. She closed her eyes, laid back, and wiggled her toes.

Zoey started contemplating everything that was going on. I never even liked these girls and now I’m stuck here as their slaves for who knows how long. I knew that these girls were evil, but I didn’t think that they would torture their friend like this. I know I tortured my sister a little bit, but that was just for revenge and she's my sister, I could do whatever I want to her.  Zoey glanced over to Tiffany to see her pressed in-between two of her ‘friends’ feet as they laughed. I wish I could help her. After all of the torturing from me she still pushed me out of the way of Amber’s step earlier.

“Zoey and I are going to go soon,” Amber said, “I have something at home that I have to take care of.”

“Okay, Crystal and I will take her sister.” Maria said as she lifted Tiffany off of the table and started walking.

Maria looked down at Tiffany and whispered, “I’m so sorry about all of this. I’m going to help you get back to normal.”

“Bring her back over here Maria.” Crystal shouted. “Dibs on taking her home for the night.”

“What no, you hogged her all day. It’s my turn.” Maria replied while holding Tiffany up to her chest.

“Well I called dibs, so I get her.”

“That’s not fair. I’m taking her whether you like it or not.”

Amber then stepped in, “If the two of you don’t shut up, I’m going to take her.”

Maria and Crystal looked at each other angrily and stood in silence.

Amber broke the silence, “So who’s taking her?”

Both Maria and Crystal simultaneously said, “I am.”

“Okay, here’s an idea. Why don’t I ask Tiffany who she wants to go with?” Amber pulled Tiffany up to her face and asked, “So who do you want to go with?”

Tiffany looked up at the red glossy lips and stared in awe. They were smiling mischievously and occasionally her tongue would emerge and lick her lips seductively. She then blurted out, “Maria,” loud enough for Amber to hear her.

“Oh, what’s that?” Amber said. “You want to go home with me? That’s so sweet. Well she has spoken. She’s going home with me.”

“Amber please let me take her.” Said Crystal.

Amber stood there thinking. “Alright. Crystal you take her as long as you two stop arguing about who gets her.”

Maria sighed in defeat as Amber dropped Tiffany into Crystal’s hands.

Tiffany was annoyed with the whole situation. The one person that she didn’t want to go with was Crystal. If she went with Amber, she would at least have her sister and if she went with Maria, she could have been restored back to normal size.

“Well, if you are taking her tonight, I am going to pick her up in the morning.” Maria said.

Crystal smiled and agreed and everyone started to leave the house.

Tiffany lied in Crystal’s hand looking up at her smiling face. She was then distracted by something moving on the coffee table. Oh my god, I forgot about Zoey’s first friend that came over. She is still shrunken on the table. I almost forgot about her. I can't believe they didn’t notice her.

All of the girls walked to Amber’s car and she went to drop off Maria and Crystal.

Crystal handed Tiffany off to Maria and said, “I’m sorry that you’re not taking her home tonight, so I was thinking she could give you one last massage on the car ride to your place.”

“Oh thanks Crystal.” Maria looked down with sorry eyes and dropped her in the backseat and put her feet up in front of Tiffany. Tiffany could tell that she felt guilty about making her rub her feet, she was just doing it to fit in with the others and not seem suspicious.

Tiffany sat in front of the giant feet and thought to herself. Well since she is going to be saving my life, I don’t mind giving her a foot massage I guess. Even though I hate feet, I’ll make it a good one to show her that I’m grateful.  

A few minutes later they arrived at Marias house. Maria put her shoes back on and then picked up Tiffany. “Goodbye little one, I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said and then brought her to her lips.

Tiffany was pressed against Maria’s lips and she kissed her goodbye. Her lips covered her entire body and left her partially drenched in saliva. She then handed Tiffany back to Crystal.

I just have to make it through the night and I’ll be back with Maria who is hopefully going to help me. Tiffany glanced at the time. It’s 6:30pm and if she comes to pick me up at 8am, that’s 13 and a half hours. That sounds bad. But most of the time will be sleeping so I guess it’s okay.

“Maria looked like she was being awfully nice to that bug of yours.” Amber stated.

“Yeah I noticed that.”

“And when I asked who she wanted to go home with, she said Maria. Just make sure that you aren’t too nice to her tonight.” Amber said.

“I wasn’t planning on it.” Crystal replied.

Crystal dropped Tiffany on the floor and stomped her foot down on top of her and held it there.

Tiffany was surprised by the sudden action and in great pain. She tried to breath, but she was being pushed too hard against the floor. Up above her she could hear Amber laughing. Tiffany tried to move, but the giant foot restricted even the slightest bit of movement and she started to black out.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I have a bit more written, but im going to have to touch it up before posting the rest. Hope you're enjoying so far!