- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is the first story I've ever posted so be nice to me!

Just a few more problems, Tiffany thought to herself as she finished up her calculus homework. “The quicker you finish this, the quicker you can get back to playing Overwatch,” she whispered to herself. Tiffany was a bit of a “nerd,” but she really didn’t think of herself to be one. She just enjoyed things like videogames and star war, but that’s just because videogames and star war are awesome, and not because she was a nerd or anything. She sat in the living room with her feet up on the coffee table wearing a tight star wars shirt and some skinny jeans. Her glasses were a bit crooked and her tongue stuck out slightly to the side in concentration as she focused in on her math homework.

She glanced up for a second and saw a tiny ant crawling across the coffee table by her feet. She moved her feet to the ground and looked around for a cup and a piece of paper. Most people would just kill the bug, but Tiffany always thought that there is no reason to kill the defenseless creature. It crawled down the leg of the table and onto the floor.

Suddenly, her younger sister came bursting through the door laughing with her friend. Tiffany looked up to see that Zoey has come home with one of her annoying friends.

 “Hey Zoey” Tiffany said to her sister in a soft, pleasant voice.

Zoey ignored her and walked past whispering to her friend, “Yeah, that’s just my nerdy sister Tiffany, she just plays videogames with her other nerd friend.”

“That’s your sister? What a loser” Zoey’s friend giggles.

“Eww a bug!” screeched Zoey’s friend. Zoey walked over and crushed it with her bare foot, then looking up to her sister Tiffany and smiling.

“Oops.” Zoey said with a smile, obviously knowing her sister’s stance on killing defenseless creatures. 

Tiffany sighed in disappointment as Zoey and her friend left the room. She wasn’t always like this. Zoey used to be just like Tiffany. They would play games and watch movies together, but ever since high school she became a bit of a brat. She was much more popular than Tiffany ever was and maybe a bit better looking, but that’s depending on your preference. She had blonde hair, blue eyes while Tiffany had brown hair and green eyes. Both of them were naturally beautiful but Zoey tried harder to look good by putting on makeup and plucking her eyebrows. They were pretty similar in size, but recently Zoey has become an inch or two taller than her sister Tiffany despite being two years younger.

Tiffany is jealous that Zoey is taller than her now. Ever since she passed her up in height she has become a real jerk to Tiffany. She pushes her around and always acts like she’s better than her. Tiffany is upset that she doesn’t look up to her anymore, both figuratively and literally. In the back of her mind, she knew that her being a couple of inches taller than her probably isn’t the reason for her becoming a jerk and pushing her around, but she had to blame it on something. Why else would her best friend since birth treat her like this.

Suddenly her ‘doctor who’ ring tone interrupted her train of thought and she answered the phone call from her friend Nicole.

“Hey Nicole what’s up?” Tiffany answered in a friendly tone.

“Tiffany… come here now. This is an emergency.” Nicole said with her voice trembling.

“What’s going on?”

“Just come here quick.”

Nicole was just as much of a nerd as Tiffany, but she looked the part more than Tiffany did.. Tiffany was really worried and curious about what was going on. Luckily Nicole’s house was just a few minutes away, not giving Tiffany much time for her brain to spiral out of control with horrible ideas of what could be happening. Nicole really sounded concerned. Tiffany walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Moments later, Nicole opens the door breathing heavily and takes a burst of air from her inhaler.

“What’s going on Nicole?” Tiffany asked.

 Nicole extended her arm with an open palm and resting on her hand was what looked like a small action figure. The figure looked so detailed and realistic, more than anything she has ever seen in her life. Suddenly she noticed it moving. The tiny figure waved its hands as Tiffany inspected. It was Nicole’s little brother shrunken down to only an inch running around in her palm.

“What the fuck…” Tiffany whispered under her breath. “What happened? Is this real?”

“Yeah…” Nicole paused to take another shot from her inhaler, “I was working on my science project where I was trying to make a chemical that would compress a solid by moving the atoms closer together, it’s a really intricate process. Let me explain how it…”

“Skip to the part where your brother shrinks.” Tiffany interrupted.

“Well anyways, Jacob came over and touched the formula with his finger and tasted it. Nothing happened at first, but then a few minutes later when I was walking to the kitchen I noticed I stepped on something and when I looked at the bottom of my foot, Jacob was tiny and stuck to my foot. I thought I killed him, but since he has retained some of his weight, he is denser and can survive a lot of pressure on top of him.” Nicole quickly explained.

“You stepped on your brother like an ant?” Tiffany asked.

“I didn’t mean to!” Nicole exclaimed.

“This is so cool” Tiffany said.

“No it’s not.” Nicole argued “I shrunk my brother…”

“But look at how happy he is,” Tiffany explained, “Think of all of the benefits of being small. And weren’t you trying to shrink things with this science project”

“Not people! And especially not my little brother! What are my parents going to say when they get home?”

A quiet squeaking sound came from Nicole’s palm. “Is that Jacob trying to talk?” Tiffany asked.

“Can you guys hear me?” Jacob squeaked in a high pitch tone.

“Kind of if we listen closely, is everything okay?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, it is so awesome down here. Everything is HUGE!” Jacob explained.

“Really? So you’re not mad at me?” Nicole asked in relief.

“No, this is so cool, I’m like ant man!” Jacob said excitedly.

“Well that’s a relief. I think I know of a way to get you back to normal, but it will take me a few hours to make the right formula.”

“This is amazing think of all of the uses of this. You could transport things easier, you can save food by shrinking yourself, and I could even shrink my sister Zoey with this.” Tiffany said jokingly.

“Haha yeah.” Nicole paused and thought about it for a second. “Actually… You want to take some of the formula for your sister?” Nicole asked seriously.

“I was joking Nicole, I’m not going to shrink my sister.”

“I know it sounds crazy, but why not? You said you liked her so much better when she was shorter than you.”

“Well yeah, but I don’t want her to be an inch tall.” Tiffany explained.

“No, just give her a tiny bit so that you’re taller than her again. If you don’t like it you can always turn her back to normal.”

Although this was a crazy idea, Tiffany really felt like this could be what brings back her and her sister’s friendship. She really does miss hanging out with her sister like she used to when they were younger.

“Alright. I’m gonna do it.” Tiffany decided.

Nicole gave her a small amount of the chemical combination that she made and told her to put it in her food and wait a minute and her size will change.

This is crazy. What am I doing? Tiffany thought to herself as she walked home. I can’t just shrink my sister. Then Tiffany started having flashbacks to all of the times that Zoey has been a total jerk to her because she’s taller than her. The times when she would push her out of her way and the times where she would pin her down until she agrees to give her a foot massage. Screw her. I’m going to do it. Tiffany decided as she stepped through the front door into the house. She deserves this

Tiffany went straight to the kitchen to make Zoey a sandwich. Tukey, mustard, American cheese, mayo, lettuce, and a bit of the shrinking chemical to top it all off. Perfect. Tiffany heard footsteps and quickly hid the remaining shrinking formula back into her backpack.

“Hey Zoey” Tiffany said nervously, “I made you a sandwich.”

Zoey walks up to her giving her a dirty look like she knew what was happening. Oh, no Tiffany thought to herself, she must know that something is up. Zoey grabs the sandwich and takes a big bite and then walks to the refrigerator to get water.

She took it. She didn’t even say thank you. Tiffany thought to herself. Well I can’t be too upset that she didn’t thank me, after all, I am basically poisoning her. Tiffany pretends to read her book while occasionally looking up to see if Zoey has gotten any shorter.

Tiffany’s heart was racing with anticipation and fear that she was going to get found out. Do you think she is suspicious that I made her a sandwich out of the blue? Was this a mistake? Maybe she can taste the shrinking formula in there, oh God.

Five minutes have passed, and Tiffany relaxed slightly. She wasn’t a bit suspicious. Now she just started losing hope because nothing was happening. Maybe she did shrink a little bit and I just didn’t notice. Tiffany walks up next to Zoey to try to see who’s taller, but Zoey is still an inch or two taller. Dammit, I was really hoping this would work. Oh well.

Tiffany went back to her room giving up hope that it would work. She stayed up late thinking about what it would have been like if Zoey actually shrank down.

Meanwhile, Zoey finished up her sandwich and started walking back to her room, but then suddenly she felt lightheaded and fell against the hallway wall. She tried to grab on to something to avoid falling, but everything went black and any attempts to remain standing were futile and she finally fell to the floor.

 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

“Uhhhgg.” Tiffany’s eyes slowly opened and her hand fell onto the snooze button for the third time. She glanced at the time and proceeded to close her eyes again, but then her eyes burst open and she began to panic. “Oh, no. I forgot that I was supposed to go in early for the test today. Tiffany scrambled out of her room with no time to change her clothes. As she walked down the hallway she saw a pile of Zoey’s clothes. Not thinking much of it she walked past, but then realized that she needed socks. She started walking back to her room, but then she noticed that there were two of Zoey’s socks in the hallway so she put those on in a desperation to save time.

Tiffany rushed to school and got there about a minute late, but it was alright because her teacher walked in a minute after she did. Her teacher handed out the exams and she began to take the test. This is easy she thought to herself. The limit does not exist, obviously. The derivative of ex is ex. I should be done with this in no time. Maybe during lunch break I can go back home and change my clothes. These socks are comfortable though, except there is a piece of lint or something in the right sock, Tiffany scrunched her toes playing with the piece of lint in her sock, but then she noticed that the piece of lint felt like it was moving. That’s weird she thought to herself. She shifted it around with her toes to try to feel what it was. Oh no. is that… Suddenly Tiffany thought of the possibility that maybe Zoey did shrink and that’s why her clothes were on the ground and maybe that Zoey is inside the sock moving around. No that’s, crazy She thought to herself. She continued playing with the piece of lint with her toes until it was in a more comfortable position in her sock. Suddenly it felt like something was tapping on her foot. Tiffany’s heart dropped to her stomach as she realized that her little sister was inside her sock. Oh god no. She’s definitely in there. She is gonna be pissed. She’s gonna be furious. She gets mad at me for the simplest things, how is she gonna react to this. This is bad, what do I do? I have to finish this test. I can’t just leave her in there though. I’m just going to finish the test and pretend that I didn’t know she was in there until after the test was over.

Tiffany took a deep breath and continued her test. She was so nervous, which led her to sweat, which meant Zoey would be covered in more sweat, which made Tiffany more nervous causing an endless cycle. Tiffany could feel her sock dampening and felt Zoey slide around in her sweat. She felt bad that her sister was in her foot sweat so she took off her shoe to try to help with the problem. She looked down at her sock and she could vaguely see the figure of her sister through the bottom of the sock. She could see two tiny hands and a face peer out from the inside. Tiffany felt so bad, but continued with her test because there was nothing she could really do in this situation. Suddenly she felt her little sister crawling through the bottom of the sock and towards her heel of Tiffany’s foot. She must have remembered that there was a small hole in the heel of the sock to escape from. Tiffany knew that she was trying to escape, but she couldn’t let her because, although it might be unpleasant, it was safer for her to stay by her feet than to be set loose in a school full of people. Tiffany had to act fast before she escaped and pressed her foot against the ground, immobilizing Zoey. Zoey tried to move, but the pressure from Tiffany’s foot held her firmly in place. She cried and screamed, unheard by Tiffany and the rest of the class. Tiffany knew how awful this was again, doing this to her sister was terrible. She became even more nervous, no longer thinking about the exam, solely about her sister that was pinned to the ground under her foot. Tiffany began sweating even more now. Zoey was covered in sweat, but this worked to her advantage. She was able to slide along the bottom of Tiffany’s foot and out the hole in the heel of the sock. She emerged from the sock and was finally able to take a breath of fresh air, but it wasn’t long before Tiffany’s foot came slamming down on top of her. She scrunched her toes, gripping Zoey, and placed her back into the prison which was her shoe.

Tiffany knew that Zoey was going to be furious about what just happened, but she also knew that it was best for her. She continued her test and was kind enough to not put her foot back into her shoe.

Tiffany finished the test and asked if she could use the restroom, but her teacher said to just wait five minutes until the class is over. Five more minutes with her sister in her shoe. Tiffany started to imagine how angry Zoey is going to be because during the first half of the test Tiffany was just playing with Zoey with her toes and during the second half she stepped on her and picked her up with her toes. This is bad.

The bell rang and Tiffany slid her foot carefully back into the shoe and rushed to the bathroom and luckily bumped into Nicole along the way.

“Nicole! Come here right now.” Tiffany whispered aggressively. “We have a situation, I think that Zoey might have shrunk and might be in my shoe right now.”

“What? In your shoe? Why? That’s gross. Why did you put her in your shoe?” Nicole nervously whispered.

“I didn’t mean for this to happen, just help me fix this.”

They hurried to the restroom and luckily no one was in there. Tiffany took off her shoe and tipped it over to find Zoey’s naked body tumbling out. Tiffany looked down at Zoey who had a furious look in her tiny eyes. So much rage, in such a small package.

“I didn’t mean to shrink you this much! I’m sorry!” Tiffany explained.

Nicole scavenged through her backpack and pulled out both the shrinking formula and the formula that she used to get her brother back to normal.

“Here you go Zoey, this should get you back to normal.” Nicole said while getting the formula out.

“Wait Nichole.” Tiffany interrupted. “Zoey, before we bring you back to normal, you have to promise not to be mad and do something stupid.”

The tiny voice squeaked back with anger, “Are you serious. I’m going to be as mad as I fucking want and you’re going to pay for what you’ve done.”

Tiffany dangled Zoey over her shoe and said, “If you don’t promise that you won’t be mad, you will have to spend the rest of the day in my shoe.”

The room became silent as the two sisters stared at each other in anger while Nicole stood there shocked by her friend’s threat.

“Fuck you!” Zoey finally replied.

Tiffany dropped Zoey into her shoe and placed it on the floor.

“I’m sorry Zoey, I didn’t want to do this.” Tiffany raised her foot above her shoe and slowly lowered her foot inside. Pressing down with force and feeling her squirm beneath her.

“Stop!” Nicole screamed.

Tiffany snapped out of her power craze and felt ashamed of what she was doing. Her little sister pinned under her foot? How could she be doing this to her. She started to think that she was no better than her sister who started being mean when she was a couple inches taller, only she was much, much bigger than her little sister right now. She finally released the pressure from her stomp and Zoey’s body rose up with the foot as it exited the shoe, and she finally ripped herself off of the foot as Tiffany wiggled her toes. Zoey fell back into the shoe with a thud.

“I’m sorry, you’re right Nicole.” Tiffany said while dumping her shoe over and having her tiny sister roll out onto the school bathroom floor.

Nicole grabbed the formula and put a drop onto Zoey’s tiny body.

Zoey started to grow back to her normal size after about 30 seconds and she did not look happy at all.

“What the fuck Tiffany! How could you do this to me you cunt!” Zoey screamed.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“You shrink me and then stick me in-between your toes and then threaten to put me back in there? That’s fucked up.”

“I swear I didn’t know you were there earlier; I didn’t even know you shrank down at first.” Tiffany said with her voice trembling.

“Fuck you Tiffany, and fuck you too Nicole.” Zoey yelled as she pushed them around the restroom. She then noticed the other chemical that Nicole took out of her back and picked it up and splashed it on both Tiffany and Nicole.

Tiffany and Nicole both started to get light headed and huddled together in the corner. They both knew that whatever was about to happen next would not be pretty. They struggled to keep their eyes open and eventually passed out and began to shrink. Within seconds they were both an inch tall and buried in their own clothes.

 

Zoey looked through the pile of clothes and found her sister and placed her to the side. Zoey put on her sisters clothes that were tight on her and not quite her style. A star wars shirt? Zoey wouldn’t be caught dead wearing this, but it was better than what Nicole was wearing. She decided that she had to go home before anything else. Not just because of the star wars shirt, but more importantly, she smells like her sister’s toes. Zoey looked down at her tiny big sister and started to think of all the things that she was going to do to her for revenge.

She stared at her unconscious sister and couldn’t stand to look at her. She didn’t feel comfortable seeing her sister naked. A combination of immaturity and being jealous of her big sister’s fully formed body, Zoey looked around for something to cloth her with. “Of course, toilet paper.” Zoey thought. It is both humiliating being wrapped up in toilet paper and solves the issue of her not wanting to see her tits. Zoey wrapped Tiffany in half a sheet of toilet paper and then dropped her into her sock.

Zoey exited the restroom with her big sister in-between her toes and left Nicole to fend for herself in the woman’s bathroom.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear your opinions, I have more that I will post soon!