- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

~Hello tinies! Hope you're enjoying and please leave reviews for me, I'd love to read your thoughts! The chapters are going to hop between the tiny characters, starting with Nicole, the nerdy friend and then back to our main character, Tiffany. Enjoy!

Nicole regained consciousness and walked around in the land that consisted entirely of heavy fabric. She knew where she was, buried in her own clothes. After a few minutes of stumbling around inside her gigantic shirt, she found an exit and stepped out onto the bathroom floor.

At first, all she could see was the bright fluorescent lights flickering relentlessly, but then her eyes were able to adjust to the brightness and she got her first glimpse of the colossal woman’s restroom. Amazed by the sheer size of the once cramped bathroom lead Nicole to gasp for air and reach for her inhaler. Unfortunately for her, nothing shrank with her which meant her inhaler was much larger than her whole body. Nicole knew that the worst thing you could do is panic so she tried to relax and stay calm.

Suddenly the bathroom door swung open, bringing Nicole’s calmness to an end. In stepped two massive red converse, causing mini earthquakes with every step. Sprouting from the converse were legs that went up for miles, until they reached a pair of jean shorts. She was wearing a loose blue and white striped shirt. Nicole didn’t know who the girl was but she knew that she has seen her before. The girl walked over to the sink, each step bringing her closer to Nicole. Nicole knew that her only chance of getting back to normal size was with a little help, but how the hell was she going to get the attention of this massive girl?

She decided to run towards the girl, who stood in front of the sink, looking into the mirror. Suddenly, two more girls barged into the bathroom, laughing and talking to each other.

“Oh, hey Emma.” One of the voices said in a snotty tone. “You come in here to cry some more because we made fun of you?”

“Shut up Amber… I just need to… freshen up.” Emma said.

“Well this bathroom isn’t for losers like you.” The voice of what she assumed to be Amber said.

 Nicole stood in her pile of clothes, wanting to stand up for this girl, but was obviously not in the right position to do so. She watched as Emma stormed off to one of the stalls and slammed the door shut.

“Can you believe this loser thinks she can be in the same bathroom as us?” The voice whispered.

It was obvious, if Nicole was going to get help, it wouldn’t be from the two brats making fun of this poor girl. She decided to act fast and run towards the girl in the stall where she could hear sniffles coming from.

“Eww, what kind of bug is that?” A voice boomed from one of the bratty girls.

Two stomping shoes and two flipping flip flops came pounding towards Nicole’s tiny body. Her heart was pounding out of her chest as she had to out run these giants that were casually walking towards her. Before they could get close enough to see that she was a tiny human, she reached the stall where Emma sat on the toilet crying slightly.

“I don’t know what that was, but I hope it bites Emma.” The voice laughed from outside the stall.

 Now that Nicole escaped the two bratty giantesses, she was put a little at ease, until she remembered she had to get this third giantess’ attention.

She slowly approached the girl’s foot and quickly began to realize how small she was. She was barley as tall as the rubbery white stripe of the shoe. Nicole started screaming and pounding on the girl’s shoe, but she didn’t notice. The shoe was too thick for the girl to notice, so she decided to jump on the shoe and try to reach the girl’s ankle. Nicole pulled herself up and maneuvered around the shoe laces. Suddenly the ground shifted slightly and Nicole fell forward, but was able to stay on top of the shoe. She stood back up and reached for the girl’s ankle pounding on it with all of her force. Suddenly the girls’ other foot comes swinging right towards Nicole to try to scratch that annoying feeling of her ankle. Nicole dove and landed on top of the girl’s sock, luckily not falling too far into her shoe.

Suddenly a loud voice boomed down towards Nicole. “What the heck is that?”

Two massive fingers reached down towards Nicole and pinched gently together, snacking her out of the shoe. Nicole’s almost puked as the hand rose up to the giantess’ face, zipping her through the air like an impossibly fast roller coaster. The mouth of the giant girl dropped to the floor as she realized what she was holding. Nicole started second guessing her decision to get help and tried to squirm free from the hold of the giant two fingers pinching her together, but was way to small for the giant to even notice.

“I-I-Is that a person?!” screamed the girl while Nicole dangled from her fingers. “Nicole?”

Nicole was shocked that she knew her name and began to wonder who this girl was. “Is this that quiet girl from my math class?” Emma was a freshman, meaning she was three years younger than Nicole. She was very smart in math so she was placed into senior level math courses. Being in a class of seniors while being a freshman is quite discomforting, leading her to be very quiet in that class. Her other classes she was placed in freshman level classes because math was her only strong subject.

Emma broke the silence and asked, “Are you okay? Why are you so small?”

All Emma heard was a high pitched squeak.

“Here, why don’t I put you up to my ear.” Emma swung Nicole around to her ear so that she would be able to listen to what she had to say.

“Emma! I need your help! Tiffany’s sister, Zoey, shrunk me and Tiffany down. I need you to help me get back to normal size and help me find Tiffany.”

“This is crazy Nicole, I’ll do all I can to help. Just let me finish the day of school. What should I do with you while I’m in class?” asked Emma.

Tiffany thought for a second and looked around for a place where she would be comfortable. She didn’t have a backpack or a purse and her pockets didn’t seem like a good idea. “I don’t know, just hold me I guess.”

“Alright, I’ll be gentle.”

Emma gently held Nicole in her hand while also trying to hide her from the rest of the world. 7th period was about to start. She had English and then Biology and then got to go home. She sat down in the back of her English class and pulled Nicole up to her face and whispered, “I’m going to put you on the floor if you don’t mind.”

 Emma placed Nicole under her desk. Three girls wearing matching outfits approached Emma.

“Hey there again loser” said the girl standing in the middle.

Emma rolled her eyes and replied, “Not now Amber, go away.”

Nicole recognized two of the three girls from earlier in the restroom.

 “So I need you to do our homework again” Amber said with an evil grin on her face. “You wouldn’t want the whole school to see those nude photos of you.”

Nicole overheard the conversation happening above and wanted to do something to stop it, but she was too small to do anything.

Amber continued, “We don’t have time to do the homework because we have cheerleading practice and, we know you have no life, so you would love to do it for us.”

“No, I’m tired of this!” shouted Emma.

“Fine, be that way. Maria, take that toy that she put under her desk” Amber said to one of the other girls.

“No! Stop, I’ll do the homework for you”

Nicole overheard what the girl had said and began to panic. Suddenly she saw a monstrous hand crawl its way towards her. The fingers stretched out and wrapped themselves around her whole body.

“Really? What’s so important about this doll of yours?” asked Amber.

Maria handed Nicole over to Amber and then they realized that it was alive. Nicole squirmed in Amber’s clammy hands. “Oh my god. It’s a tiny person.”

Suddenly the teacher walked into the room and the three girls went to go sit down, carrying the tiny girl. To hide the tiny girl, Amber decided that her bra was a good place.

Nicole was flung into Amber’s chest and slipped down her shirt. Amber pulled her bra out slightly and Nicole slid onto Amber’s left breast and Amber let go of her bra, snapping back into place, squeezing Nicole tightly against her breast. For the whole class period, Nicole was unable to move. She was stuck in a hot, sweaty prison. After what felt like an eterni-titty, Nicole heard the bell ring, indicating that the class was over. Emma dashed over to try to get her back, but was stopped by Amber’s two cheerleading buddies that acted like body guards for her.

“There’s no way you’re getting her back.” Amber explained to Emma. Amber pulled Nicole out of her bra and held her up to her eye. “She’s just so cute. I could just eat her up.”

Nicole was being held up to Amber’s eye and then looked down at her mouth. Amber was seductively licking her lips. Her mouth was huge. The pink lip gloss shined in the light. Amber’s mouth slowly opened and Nicole felt herself swing right above Amber’s mouth. The warm minty breath poured out all over Nicole’s body. She was held by one leg and dangled for a few seconds, until Amber let go of her grip and she fell down into what looked like an endless abyss. Nicole fell and it got darker and warmer until she hit a slimy ground and bounced around.

Emma couldn’t believe. “Stop. Please. She’s a real person.”

Amber stared straight into her Emma’s eyes and swished Nicole around in her mouth. Nicole could barely breathe and got knocked all around her mouth. She was then maneuvered around and under Amber’s tongue. Amber made a big gulping sound and then opened her mouth revealing that her mouth was empty.

Amber gave Emma a smile and walked away. While Emma stood motionless contemplating what had just happened.

“Did you really just swallow that person?” asked Amber’s friend.

Amber opened her mouth and lifted her tongue revealing a tiny girl curled up in the fetal position. “Of course not, think of all the fun we can have with her.” Amber spit her into her hand and walked to her next class. Nicole was defeated. She sat in the gigantic hand accepting defeat. “I’m never going to grow back to normal. She’s going to kill me, or keep me tiny forever, and I don’t know which is worse.” Thought Nicole.

Amber walked into her 8th period class and approached her desk in the back of the room. She knew that one of her friends was in this class with her and had the perfect prank to pull on her.

Nicole watched as Amber opened up her hands and she could see the light again. Before she could notice where she was she was swung around and placed onto a glossy blue surface. She was unfamiliar with where she was. It was like an inverted hill, where the lowest point was at the middle. She looked up and saw a pieces of gum stuck to what looked like the underside of a desk. She now knew where she was, on the desk chair. She looked to her side and saw Amber smiling down at her.

“Hey Crystal, come sit next to me.” Amber shouted out.

Nicole watched as the curvy woman approached the desk. Crystal turned her body and swung her bottom over the chair and began to descend. Nicole looked up at the black yoga pants that quickly filled all of her view. Luckily, or unluckily, Nicole was perfectly centered on the chair and Crystal was about to be too. Luckily it won’t be as much of an impact, but unluckily she will be at some girls ass crack. With a strong force, Crystal sat down on to her desk chair and Amber began to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Crystal asked. “Do I have something in-between my teeth?”

Amber continued laughing and replied, “Hahaha, no, you have something in-between something else.”  

 Crystal looked down and inspected her body. “What is it? I don’t see anything.”

“I would tell you, butt it doesn’t matter.” Laughed Amber.

“Seriously, tell me.” Crystal said nervously.

Nicole was being pushed against the soft black fabric and could barely breathe. She couldn’t hear much of what was going on above except for an occasional muffled laugh from Amber.

“Don’t worry, it’s behind us now.” Amber giggled.

“What? Did I sit on something?” Crystal asked. She stood up and looked down at her chair and saw nothing. Amber looked down to see the empty chair and got nervous thinking that she might have escaped, but then busted out laughing when she saw Nicole stuck in-between crystals butt cheeks. 

Crystal looked at the back of her yoga pants to find a tiny doll like figure. “Okay, so I sat on a doll? Big deal, why is this so funny?” She grabbed the doll off of her ass and looked at it for further inspection and saw it move. Startled by it, she dropped it and it fell to the floor.

Nicole thought she was going to die from the fall. It was like skydiving without a parachute, but luckily, at her size, it was no problem. She hit the ground hard but it didn’t hurt too much. She was just happy to be away from Crystal’s ass.

“Eww, what was that? That was a weird looking bug.” Crystal shouted, catching the attention of some of the class.

Amber whispered back trying not to get too much attention, “shhh, be quiet. It is some tiny girl that I stole from Emma.”

Nicole tried to run as the two girls discussed above. Running as fast as she could, she wasn’t able to get very far before she heard, “quick, don’t let her get away” coming from Amber. Nicole tried to outrun whatever was coming, but the carpet was so high that it made it hard to run. Nicole turned her head and caught a glance of a gigantic foot sliding out of a blue flip-flop and quickly approach her. Nicole tripped in the carpet and watched as the gigantic toes reached down and scrunched on top of her, picking her up and dropping her off back under Amber’s desk.

“I got her!” Crystal exclaimed.

“Thanks, I wouldn’t want her to get away. The fun hasn’t even started yet.” Amber reached down and picked Nicole up once again and put her back into her bra for the rest of class.

“So that’s a real person in your bra?” asked Crystal. “That’s a real person that I sat on and a real person that I picked up with my foot?”

“Yeah.” Amber replied. “Is there a problem with that? Don’t tell me that you feel bad for this little bug.”

“No, it’s not that. It’s just…” Crystal started saying before being interrupted.

“If you tell anyone, you’re going to end up just like her.”

“No, I wouldn’t. I was saying I really liked the feeling of her under my feet and under my ass. Is that messed up?” Crystal asked.

Amber smiled and pulled Nicole out of her bra. “Here, have her for the period.”

“Really?” Crystal asked.

“Yeah, I mean I’m going to have the rest of my life to have fun with her. Here.” Amber handed Nicole over to Crystal.

Nicole was startled and didn’t know what was going on. The last thing she remembered was being placed back into Amber’s bra and then she fell asleep. It turned out to be a very comfortable place, but now she was moving from one gigantic hand to another. She looked up at Crystal who was giving an evil grin down at her. She stood up and placed Nicole back onto the chair with the familiar landscape and the familiar black sky falling down on her. Once again being pushed against the soft black fabric. This was much more uncomfortable compared to the bra because she was being squished against a hard chair. No matter how uncomfortable, Nicole still passed out from exhaustion under the two gigantic buns.