- Text Size +

“Look at this!” Sarah exclaimed from the couch. Joe looked over at his girlfriend, eyes fixed on her phone as she relaxed with her legs stretched out onto the coffee table.

 

“Hmm?” Joe asked, stepping to the couch to look over her shoulder. Sarah had a picture on her phone of her best friend Gina with her boyfriend Fred next to her. Except, it wasn't a normal picture. Whereas Gina was quite the petite girl and Fred usually towered over her, now Gina was more than a head taller than him. Not just that, but he was wearing a leash and collar around his neck and Gina was holding it. On the picture she added the caption: Look what he lets me do!

 

“I can't believe he lets her do that to him!” Sarah said, looking at the picture. “He can't be taller than four feet tall in this picture!”

 

“There's got to be some kind of trick!” Joe said, looking for signs of photo-shopping.

 

“I don't think it's a trick, look at it!” Sarah said. “Let me see something...”

 

Sarah started tapping away on her phone. Joe moved back from her—Sarah was a very competitive girl, especially when it came to her best friend Gina, who always egged her on. Joe knew Sarah was thinking of some way to one-up Gina, and it wouldn't be any use to interrupt her now. Best to stay out of her way and let her do her own thing...though he could swear he heard the words “shrink app” come from her lips.

 

“Okay, I got it.” Sarah said, pointing her phone towards Joe. “Stand still...” Joe wondered what taking her picture would do for her comeback, but as soon as the phone's light lit up he felt a strange feeling wash over him. He felt dizzy and saw all kinds of lights. It only lasted another couple seconds before he felt completely normal. However, the room did not look normal. It looked like their living room and everything in it had been stretched to double its normal size.

 

“It worked!” Sarah said with glee. She stood up from the couch and stepped in front of Joe. Instead of looking down at his girlfriend, he was looking way up at her. He was only level with her waist!

 

“What did you do?” Joe asked in alarm taking an instinctive step back from his giant girlfriend.

 

“I used the Shrink App to shrink you!” Sarah beamed. “Now all we have to do is take a better picture than Gina!”

 

“It's reversible, right?” Joe asked.

 

Sarah waved her hand. “Yeah, of course it's reversible” She said dismissively. “Now help me think of ideas. Gina had Fred in a collar. What can we do to make you look even more submissive?”

 

“More submissive?” Joe balked.

 

Sarah rolled her eyes as if Joe was being slow. “Gina was bragging about how submissive her boyfriend is to her.” Sarah said. “You've got to be even more submissive to me. Maybe you're serving me in some way?”

 

“Can't we accomplish this with me normal-sized?” Joe asked.

 

“Part of the whole idea was that Fred let Gina shrink him, silly.” Sarah said. “Now, what do you like doing to me that you can still do at that size.”

 

Joe thought rapidly; he was scared as hell to try anything with his gigantic girlfriend but knew the only way to get out of this was to do as she asked. “Um...I could give you a backrub?” Joe offered.

 

“Great idea!” Sarah beamed. “It'll be fun! Come into the bedroom with me!”

 

Joe followed Sarah's legs—each his size—as she walked to the bedroom. She turned around in front of their bed and gripped the bottom of her shirt. She pulled it up over her head revealing her two round breasts in their bra; breasts Joe had seen countless times but were now double-sized.

 

“See? You're enjoying this!” Giggled Sarah. Joe realized he was staring. Joe was unable to look away from his huge stripping girlfriend as she unclipped her bra and tossed it aside.

 

“You've got to get undressed too,” Sarah said. “Right down to your boxers. Come on!” Joe did not relish the thought of Sarah's friend seeing him almost naked, let alone small, but he reluctantly took off his clothes.

 

Sarah looked down at his waist disapprovingly. “You've got to wear different boxers than that.” She said. “Come on, we'll get your sexy ones.”

 

“I think just being in my underwear sends the message fine,” Joe said in protest. Sarah sighed. Her pert nipples hung over Joe as she bent down; she put two huge fingers under the seam of his underpants and yanked his shorts down.

 

“No, I'll get your sexy shorts. Hang tight.” Sarah said as Joe stood there naked. She opened a dresser drawer and pulled out a tiny black thong she had bought for him and he had only reluctantly wore during sexytimes. She used the app to shrink it and handed them to Joe. He reluctantly put them on feeling ridiculous.

 

Sarah then lay down on the bed, pushing her chest into her pillow and wiggling her body as she got into the best angle for a selfie. “Climb on up, Joe!” Sarah commanded cheerfully. The bed was now as high as his shoulders but he was able to hoist himself up next to Sarah.

 

Joe carefully climbed onto his girlfriend's back. Normally he would be concerned about putting all his weight on her but now he was as large as a small child and her back seemed a vast expanse. He looked up to see his face looking back at him from Sarah's phone, and it really struck him just how small he was compared to her.

 

“All right, get to work! Mmm...that feels good...” Sarah cooed as Joe began to rub her back. He dug both his hands and knees in to make his little body as effective as possible. “Keep going...” Sarah said, pleasurable moans escaping her as she adjusted her phone to take the best possible picture.

 

“There, got it!” Sarah said, putting her phone down triumphantly. Joe stopped the massage, but Sarah quickly said: “No, keep going! This feels to good!” So Joe doubled down his effort to massage his girlfriend's back while Sarah sent the picture. She then lay her head down on her pillow and let out a contented sigh as Joe continued to work.

 

Finally Sarah started to sit up which Joe took as a sign he was done. Sarah turned over and sat up in her bed, picking up her phone. “Come over here, look what I sent her.” Sarah said. She wrapped her arm around Joe and pulled him up to her, his head now resting on her boob.

 

She showed him the picture on the phone: Joe was dutifully massaging Sarah's back while Sarah smiled up at the camera, with the caption: Look how devoted he is to giving me pleasure! Beat that!

 

Joe thought it rather humiliating to see himself three feet tall in a thong on Sarah's phone. No doubt Gina was getting a good laugh at it. He knew Gina well enough to know she was really getting a kick out of provoking Sarah to humiliate him.

 

“Isn't it nice?” Sarah asked, cuddling her boyfriend. “You know, you're really cute like this! Such an adorable little Joe. I see you're enjoying this too!” Sarah's fingers had found their way to the front of Joe's thong where they were now rubbing up against his cock through the fabric.

 

“It's...a little crazy,” Joe said. He couldn't help the fact that being surrounded by his girlfriend's massive, soft warm torso was making him hard. “There's just so much of you! Can you just make me full-sized now?”

 

“But you're so cute and fun like this!” Sarah protested. “I kind of like how there's so little of you. It makes you easier to manage. It also makes you easier to please.” She dropped her voice to a whisper as she said the last words, running her fingers across his cock.

 

“I...guess this is all right...” Joe gasped. He couldn't deny that this was extremely erotic and he was excited by the idea of those fingers and that mouth on his skin.

 

“That's a good boy.” Sarah breathed. Joe could feel his warm breath on his shoulder as she bent down to start kissing him, her fingers curling around him. But before things could get started Sarah's phone beeped loudly and she picked it up. A gasp came from her mouth.

 

“Holy shit, look at this!” Sarah said, putting the phone in front of Joe's face. He was faced with a long portrait of Gina's body at a low angle laying down on a bed or couch. She was wearing a thin shirt and small skirt and her bare legs stretched out into the distance—Gina had taken this picture from about the position of her chest—but that was not the remarkable thing about it. Just visible beneath her skirt was the top of Fred's head, a head that was smaller even than Joe's, and the backside of his body stretched between Gina's towering legs, his little feet only just past her knees. Accompanying it was the caption: He is obsessed with worshiping me! Such a sweet slave to my pleasure.

 

“Look what he's doing!” Sarah exclaimed. It wasn't hard to figure out what he was up to under Gina's skirt.

 

“It...looks like he's really enjoying himself.” Joe said, a feeling of dread coming over him as he knew what was coming next.

 

“We can't let her get this one over on us!” Sarah said. “He's got to be what, two feet? Maybe a little more?” Sarah lifted Joe up and placed him in front of her, looking at him.

 

“Babe...wait...” Joe pleaded, his mind racing for an alternative, but Sarah made a “Shh!” noise to quiet him before looking down at her phone. She pressed a couple buttons and the light came on again. Once again the feelings of disorientation and dizziness came over him and when it was over he realized he was at most half of his previous size. “Perfect!” Sarah squealed. “Now we have to think of something. Something that shows your absolute devotion and subjugation to me.”

 

“I could...” Joe thought out loud, terrified of what his hulking giant of a girlfriend could come up with. “I could suck on your nipple, you know, like a baby.”

 

“Hmmm...” Sarah pondered for a moment. “No, I don't think so.” Sarah said. Joe felt his hopes fall. “The problem is I know you actually want to do that, just like I know Fred loves eating out Gina. We need something that would be actually degrading for you, something embarrassing that you wouldn't want people to see.”

 

While Sarah thought about it she stretched out on the bed, her huge foot pushing past the very alarmed Joe. That caused an idea to strike her. “You can suck my toes!” Sarah said.

 

“Babe...” Joe began, but Sarah cut him off.

 

“That's perfect!” Sarah beamed. “It shows that you'd willingly put yourself beneath my feet to please me. That's not too terrible, right?”

 

Joe's mind was scrambled. “Uh,” He hesitated. He knew if he refused Sarah's' next suggestion could be far worse. “Okay, I'll do it.”

 

Sarah squealed and clapped her hand together. She reached forward and positioned Joe on the bed, Joe amazed with how easily she could move his body around. She then positioned herself so she could stretch her foot straight out into his lap.

 

In a seated position Sarah's foot was so tall that her toes were tickling him in the chin. Her toes were almost as wide as his mouth and her big toe far wider. The large, twitching foot was probably as heavy as him or at least very close. He never had a thing for feet, and couldn't believe he had Sarah's massive foot—which had a sweaty but not entirely unpleasant odor—was staring him in the face.

 

“Well, get started!” Sarah giggled. She was obviously enjoying herself—both the sensations her little boyfriend were giving her and the feeling of power she had over them were thrilling. Joe plunged his mouth around her middle toe. “Oh!” Sarah exclaimed, giggling.

 

Joe started to suck Sarah's toe. It wasn't too different than one of her fingers in his mouth or any other body part really, but Sarah's bare foot had been making contact with the floor all afternoon and there were traces of anything she stepped in here. It felt so humiliating to put it in his mouth.

 

“Keep going. And rub my toes with your hands!” Sarah commanded. Joe did as she asked, basically hugging her foot now as he massaged it. “Wow, this feels so good! I really need to let you do this again!”

 

Joe wanted to ask why she was waiting so long to take the picture, but that would mean taking her toe out of his mouth and he didn't want to do that. Sarah just leaned against the bed's backboard enjoying the action. She brought her other foot up to rest against Joe's side, curling her toes playfully against his skin and resting her big toe on his cheek. She was toying with him just by using her feet!

 

“All right, keep going.” Sarah said, finally holding up her phone. She seemed to aim it forever, enjoying watching her tiny boyfriend on the zoom. She took several pictures and started editing one with filters and captions, all while Joe continued sucking. Joe wanted to stop but dare not. Sarah continued moaning contentedly and Joe knew it was imperative to keep his girlfriend happy.

 

Finally Sarah pulled her foot away from Joe, her toe coming out of his mouth with a little pop. “Come and take a look.” Sarah said. Joe pulled himself up and walked over to Sarah, sitting himself down on her upper thigh to look at her phone.

 

On Sarah's phone was a photo of Joe sitting there with Sarah's foot almost obscuring his body, one toe between his lips while the other brightly painted toes surrounded his face, which was being touched by her other foot. The caption read: Look at what he's willing to do to keep me happy! I'm a goddess to him!

 

“It's...cute.” Joe said, dreading the thought of Gina seeing it and laughing at his plight. Hopefully this would be it.

 

“Thank you for being such a good sport.” Sarah said in a cooing voice. “You deserve a reward for being so good, don't you think?”

 

Sarah pulled Joe to his feet, then reached down and easily slid his thong off his body. She looked down at his cock with hungry eyes. It was hard for Joe not to get stiff in this situation. His tiny dick was soon at full-mast pointing towards Sarah.

 

Sarah leaned down, just about to give Joe the pleasure that would make the whole thing worth it, when her phone beeped again. Dread flew through Joe's mind as he wondered what kind of fresh hell awaited him now. Sarah picked it up and gasped. “Look at this!” She turned the phone so Joe could see.

 

Dominating the scene was Gina's grinning face which took the whole of the portrait shot. However, in front of her face sitting on her hand was none other than Fred, who couldn't have been taller than around six or seven inches tall. Her index finger was sticking up and Fred's was hugging it with his arms and legs. He was kissing Gina's finger as Gina's massive lips were kissing his back. The caption read: I have my boy literally wrapped around my finger.

 

“That's good, that's good because we've won!” Joe said, thinking fast. “See? Just being in her hand is nowhere near as demeaning as sucking your toes. We've won!”

 

But Sarah was thinking. “She took a metaphor and turned it real.” She said. “That's crazy. Plus, look how small he is. He's way smaller than you!”

 

“Sarah, we don't have to—” But Joe was quickly cut off.

 

“We need to beat her!” Sarah exclaimed. She tapped more buttons on her phone.

 

“Please, don't you think I've shrunk enough?” Joe pleaded.

 

“Just one more time, I promise.” Sarah said. She held up her phone and pointed it at him. For the third time there was light, disorientation, and diziness. It was more intense than before. But when it faded, Sarah's thighs rose like cliffs on either side of him.

 

“Oh my god!” Sarah said, an amazed smile coming to her face. “It's one thing to press the button to pick your size, it's another entirely to see you!”

 

Joe was stepping back involuntarily from his absolutely gargantuan girlfriend, looking down on him with eyes the size of his head. “How small am I?” Joe asked. He felt flesh behind him and realized he had backed into Sarah's hand. She picked him up and held him under her head.

 

“About 3 or 4 inches,” Sarah said. “You're half the size Fred was in that picture. Oh gosh, this is so crazy! You're like an action figure!”

 

“This is scary!” Joe said, not wanting to think of how much of a drop it was from Sarah's hand to the bed below.

 

“Don't worry about it,” Sarah said. “Just one more picture and then I'll give you the reward you so desperately deserve.”

 

“Can it be at full-size?” Joe ask. Sarah laughed, causing a blast of air to rush over him.

 

“We'll see,” Sarah giggled. “Now what can we do at this size that's really going to shock Gina. There's so many fun places I can put you. Too bad we already did feet or I'd stick you between my toes? Maybe in my armpit?”

 

“How about...on your breast?” Joe suggested for a second time.

 

“You really want to be on there, don't you?” Sarah laughed. “That looks too much like I'm giving you a treat. I have to put you somewhere really scary.” Sarah gasped, an idea just coming to her. “I'll put you in my mouth!”

 

“What? No!” Joe shouted, terrified.

 

“Come on, it will be fine. It's not like I'm going to eat you.” Sarah laughed. “There's no way Gina's going to be able to top it.”

 

“I don't want to go in your mouth!” Joe protested.

 

“Why not? You don't complain when I put your cock in my mouth, so what's the matter with the rest of you?” Sarah giggled. “It'll be safe, I promise. You're not saying you don't trust me, are you?”

 

“I do trust you...” Joe said, scrambling to come up with another protest.

 

“Good!” Sarah beamed. “I'm just going to put you on my tongue and then I'm going to call Gina. This is too good for a picture, we're doing facetime.”

 

“You didn't say anything about facetime!” Joe exclaimed, but it was too late for protests. Sarah gripped his upper body by the torso and lifted him into the air. Sarah opened her mouth under him and Joe could see all her gigantic teeth, her huge slimy tongue right in the center, and the opening to her throat at the back which was the doorway to the giant cavern of her stomach.

 

“Mmmm!” Sarah moaned as Joe's feet started to slide along her tongue. It was the weirdest sensation Joe had ever felt to be pushed on top of his girlfriend's enormous tongue, a living, pulsating muscle many times his strength. He was now entirely enclosed within Sarah's mouth and knew he was inches away from her throat. Sarah's tongue undulated under him lightly as she savored his taste.

 

“Can you hurry it up?” Joe fearfully called from inside Sarah's mouth. Thankfully, Sarah didn't seem to want to wait this time.

 

“Cawwing her,” Sarah said, the speech bouncing him around her mouth a little. Joe heard the first ring of Sarah's phone contacting Gina before his world went dark as Sarah's lips closed. Joe wanted to shout but contained his panic; he just knew she wanted to give Gina a bigger surprise.

 

The phone rang a couple more times before he heard Gina's voice on the other end. “Sarah?” Gina said brightly.

 

“Thena.” Sarah said without opening her mouth enough for Gina to see inside. “I hath a thurprith thor you.”

 

“Are you doing alright?” Came Gina's bemused voice. “Got something in your mouth?”

 

“Thunny you thould menthin thah.” Sarah said. She then opened her mouth and Joe's cave was flooded with light as he was faced with Sarah's billboard-like phone displaying Gina's face like a great glowing god. She gasped when she saw Joe, and a huge smile came to her face.

 

“Joe, is that you?” Gina asked, grinning from ear to ear.

 

“H-hi,” Joe said weekly from Sarah's tongue.

 

“Thee? Looh ah the plathes he leths me puh him.” Sarah said as if delivering the final joke at a roast.

 

“Oh, you put him in your mouth?” Gina giggled. “Let me show you where Fred wanted to go.”

 

It was like an elevator ride down Gina's body as she lowered her camera downwards; she was still dressed and the camera stopped right in front of her skirt. With her other hand she raised it showing a pair of pink panties, and right there clearly pressed against her camel-toe was the outline of a man about two inches tall.

 

“Oh my god!” Exclaimed Sarah, bouncing Joe around his mouth. He scrambled to hold onto her tongue. Gina raised the phone back up to her face.

 

“It's cute that you've got Joe in your mouth, but Fred likes to give me the most intimate pleasure possible.” Said Gina, grinning with the confidence of a woman who knows she's won.

 

Sarah was sputtering, trying to think of some counter to Gina. “But...but...Joe will let me do whatever I want to him!” Sarah wasn't thinking about Joe's safety anymore and he was bouncing all around her mouth.

 

“I bet he won't let you swallow him.” Gina challenged.

 

“Oh yeah?” Sarah said. Abruptly, she tilted her mouth back.

 

“No!” Shouted Joe, but Sarah's powerful tongue was pulling him back. He tried to fight it but the muscles in Sarah's throat were too strong. Joe had just enough time to see that Gina's expression had changed from one of gloating to one of shock before he was dragged down into the darkness of his girlfriend's throat.

 

Wet, slippery, and all too weak, there was nothing Joe could do as Sarah's throat muscles pulled him down and down. All the air was being forced from his lungs and there was none down here to breathe. A terrible stench met his nose as he found himself forced into her stomach. The last thing he heard before he lost consciousness was Gina's distant voice from the outside saying “I was only kidding...”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This was intended as a one-shot, but if people are interested enough, I might write another chapter showing the story from Gina and Fred's point of view.