- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is centred on toilet content.

Excerpt from Marco's last blog entry


What a weird fucking day.


It was just an in-school swim event, not like it was some big deal. But this guy comes sauntering in like he's Michael Phelps or something, wearing a gown with his name printed on the back and with some posse in the crowd cheering for him. Apparently he's some sort of pretty big deal, nationally ranked and all that.
I'm happy to say I kicked his ass, and in the 100m freestyle of all things. Guy was crying afterwards so I felt kind of bad, but come on! It wasn't some super important competition. It all made sense after I met his mom though; she practically interrogated me like I'd committed a murder or something. Have to say she was a bit of a milf though, so she has that going for her ...

 



Cass was fuming. Her son had lost to some guy she'd never seen or heard of. How the hell had this happened? Maybe he'd jumped the gun and she hadn't noticed? She'd sort this right out. After complaining to everyone with ears, it looked like the result was going to stand. That just left the brat who beat her son,

 


"Hey you? What's your name?"


"Uhh, Marco"


"What grade are you in Marco?"


"Twelfth."


"Well, that's not fair! My son is two years below you, no wonder you won. This shouldn't be allowed."


That was met by a shrug, "I don't make the rules, Lady".


Unbelievable. This little punk! Did he know who her son was? Did he know who she was? Urgh!


 

 

A couple of days later Marco was in the shower at the local pool after having swum a few laps just before closing. There were a couple of knocks on the door,


"Yeah, yeah, I'm almost done and then I'll leave. Sorry for overrunning a bit."


A few more knocks.


"Just a minute, I said I'd be right out!"


More knocks.


"For fucks sake"


Marco grabbed the door and swung it open, "I said I'd -", it was that kid's mom from a couple of days ago. She sprayed him with something, it fucking stung. It made him dizzy. Suddenly, he was swimming again. Drowning. Being hammered by a waterfall. The noise stopped and he bumped up against an obstacle. It was rough and ridged, he held onto one of the thick ridges as the flow subsided. He had time to think and the confusion began to hit. What had just happened?


He rubbed his stinging eyes and his vision returned blurrily. It didn't make any sense at first, as he moved his hands along the flesh-coloured surface he was holding. It continued to not make sense has got a good look at his surroundings and found himself craning his neck up at the most unimaginably large form he had ever laid eyes on. It was human, it was her. He couldn't even absorb the view of all of her foot without his head spanning 180 degrees. Somehow, he had been shrunken. He knew he was fucked, but he didn't know how fucked he was.

 


 


Cass was feeling smug. She'd seen the boy at the pool late, and took opportune revenge. Her life hadn't quite taken the path she wanted, but there were perks to the life she had. She'd been a star swimmer herself in her youth, but not star enough. Later it turned to modelling and she married rich and powerful. That's how she got her hands on a piece of highly classified technology. This boy wasn't the first person she'd shrunk but she did find him particularly irritating and she was in an especially bad mood today. 


She stood tall, staring down her nose at him, feeling powerful as she watched him slowly come to terms with his predicament, clinging to the foot she had placed between him and the drain to prevent him washing away. For some reason he had shrunk REALLY tiny, maybe it had something to do with his skin being wet at the time. But he was well under half a centimetre tall. She bent down to pick him up, lifting him slowly, hoping that it would increase his sense of dread by doing so.

 

"Well, well, well, looks like I've nabbed myself a hotshot", her voice boomed painfully. He tried to respond but something about his size meant things weren't working quite right. He couldn't even hear himself. She picked him up slowly. He couldn't properly appreciate her amazing body at his size, but the muscularity of her thighs didn't escape him, and her pronounced breasts protruding above her flat belly drew his vision as he was slowly given a tour up the length of her one-piece.


"I'd like to see you in action again, big boy. I think I'd lose sight of you in the pool though. Probably even in a kiddie pool or a bathtub, but I've got just the trick". Though she was holding him intentionally gently, his leg was twisted painfully and her immense strength made it difficult to breathe. She started walking. The thud of every step was giving him a headache, and he was getting motion sick too. She opened a door, and by the lights he recognised that he was inside a bathroom.


She opened another door and they entered a cubicle, "What do you think of the pool?", she dangled him over the toilet water. She lifted him back up to her face as though she expected an answer, though she knew she would never be able to hear it, "You really should respect your elders. I'll tell you what, if you can earn MY respect, then I'll grow you back."


"All you have to do is swim fast." 


Suddenly he was tumbling into the water, thank God it was clean. "If you can beat my son's personal best for the 100m freestyle then I'll let you go. I'd guess that's about one back and forth length of the toilet". Given his size, the guess was actually pretty accurate - he really was tiny.


He looked up at the tanned face, her long blonde hair hanging down, her bleached white smile mocking him. It was a bit difficult to take in, he'd really done nothing to deserve this, whatever this was. Shrinking? It seemed impossible, but here he was. It was especially cruel that he had no way to communicate with her, to beg for forgiveness or mercy. The only choice he had was to do exactly what she asked of him. He swam to one end of the 'pool' to begin his time trial. It was time to swim for his life, like he'd never done before. He had beaten her son after all, so surely he could rise to the challenge given that his life might very well depend on it.


It was harder than he thought. The water didn't behave how he expected at this scale, the physics of it felt wrong. He felt like he was swimming through honey. He wouldn't be able to beat an eight-year-old's record at this pace. But he had to try, maybe the effort would earn him mercy. His arms ached, as he pumped through the water. He even somersaulted into a flip turn at the end of the pool, and with his eyes open briefly caught a glimpse of the gigantic sadist above. He could only hope, he could only hope.


Everything went dark.


He was about a third of the way back across, had she closed the lid and left him? No, he was suddenly hammered by turbulence, as a powerful stream of water, possibly wider than he was long smashed into his side. He was plunged, tumbling, to relatively tremendous depths. He was tired, but thankfully had just taken a breath before he was submerged. He managed to escape to the side of the undertow and reorient himself. The darkness seemed to subside slightly and he swam towards the light. 

 


 



She had enjoyed watching the little speck struggle to swim, but enjoyed pissing on her quarry even more. It was a bit of a spur of the moment decision - originally she had planned to just flush him once he was tired but her bladder had inspired her. 
She stared into the toilet, noting that he was nowhere to be seen, presumably her stream had pushed him round the bend... but wait, what was that floating upwards? A fragment of toilet paper? No, it was him. She was surprised he had made it, slightly impressed even. Not that she was the sort to let that get in the way of her cruelty. From the little she could make out he seemed to be sputtering at the surface. It was quite a swim up from the depth he'd reached after all.
"You went way overtime little guy, and I just couldn't wait much longer," she coyly mocked. "I suppose it was a bit of a better attempt than I expected," she said, throwing him a bit of a crumb, "So I promise I won't flush you. You didn't beat the record though so I suppose I can't help you either."

He stared up as her face disappeared. He could just about see the back of her head and heard some shuffling. A comparatively pale ass sat down to occupy most of his field of view. She had a swimmer's tan. Despite the darkness, he could make out the details thanks to the light coming between her thighs and beneath the toilet seat. 


A tinny fart echoed around the toilet bowl, "I do still need to use this toilet though, so I'll leave it up to you to deal with that. Something you need to know about me is that people make room for me, I don't make room for people and I don't like people who get in the way of what I want."


"Something else you need to know about me is that I've still got some swimmer's habits from my championship training days. For example, I eat huge breakfasts."


She wasn't lying. Aided by a mild stomach discomfort, the swiftly flowing contents of her bowels readily buried the speck of the swimmer beneath her. To him it was an incomprehensible torrent, larger than a literal landslide, except perhaps he stood even less of chance of survival. She turned around to look in the bowl with satisfaction. No specks floating to the top this time. The pile covered the entire surface of the water and rose in a small heap above it. The thought of the humiliation, of the ultimate display power and a deluded notion of comeuppance made her tingle. It must have been a literal once-in-a-lifetime sight for the kid. She wiped her ass and left the toilet paper on top. She kept her promise: the toilet wasn't flushed till the janitor came in the next day.