- Text Size +
Story Notes:

a request story i did awhile ago

What had started out as just another day changed in a moment as a large shadow began to eclipse the land. Appearing over a mile in height, a purple haired woman by the name of Kirika misono, wearing only a white bikini to hide or at least an attempt to hide her more than generous assets. The sudden appearance of the top-heavy beauty stopped everyone for miles around, unable to determine a proper reaction. “woah! Kyoko’s machine worked! Im super huge!” Kirika’s voice exploded from her lips sending fierce sound waves that assaulted the ears of the poor humans below. “hmm I wonder if Densuke is watching~” Kirika stood in deep thought for a few moments as she plotted something, her mouth slowly growing into a cheeky grin.

“Oh! I know! If Densuke is watching, then that means he will want a show!” again the mile tall Kirika’s voice boomed deafening out all other sounds from her excitement. “Oh, Densuke all you had to do was ask and I would happily given you a show, buuut I’d be happy to oblige at this size hehe”. Those who could still stand from the purple haired woman’s rant stared up in awe as she began to flex in her swimwear, the bikini desperately strained to hold back the woman monstrously inhuman proportions as she struck many poses. Her breasts being 39G at normal size stretched the silk like fabric to its limits creating loud creaking sounds like an old rickety bridge in the wind but 100x more vocal. Her nipples threatening to pierce the strained fabric created large hill sized protrusions at the tip of the bikini top, so much so that it would be impossible for the bikini to return to its original form once removed.

Below, the giant Kirika’s poor bikini bottom was being abused just as bad, her ass stretching the poor fabric with each gyration of her hips into a new position. However, the most noticeable of this being her crotch. For some reason Kirika’s crotch had started bulging out more and more with each pose, the sound of an occasional pant leaving her mouth giving a clue to Kirika’s current state.

“Oh, Densuke im starting to feel a little hot, do you mind if I get a little comfortable~ ” Kirika began pulling away the fabric of her bikini starting with her top.  Slowly and sensually in a strip tease fassion, Kirika loosened the strings holding the bikini top on. The action releasing the full weight of her breasts to gravity which free fell for a second, their jiggle being compared to a soft gelatin. “kyahhh! Densuke you pervert~” Kirika continuing her act whether Densuke was actually watching or not. Very tenderly Kirika began massaging her magnificent bossom, squeezing from chest to nipple like wringing out the last bit of toothpaste. Her hands thoroughly kneading every inch of mountain like breasts and invoking lustful purrs from her lush lips. “Oh, how rude of me! Hogging these babies all to myself~ I’l give everyone a taste of my precious milk factories!” again her voice rung through the air deafening the small humans again, however, this time when they looked up, they witnessed the impossibly huge woman had begun lowering herself into a prone state.

Kirika’s body caused mass chaos as it descended from the heavens its once delicate feature now harbingers of doom. “BOOM!” Kirika’s body impacted the ground with enough force to shake the entire archipelago of japan, many cities around now sent into a full panic in response. Kirika spoke in a lusty voice, “now who wants to have a grope at these mega moo’s~” her breasts being literal mountains to the tiny humans began sinking into the earth. The lack of a response however made Kirika impatient, “aww everyone is so timid, then I shall show you how to do it”. Kirika lifted her right breast and brought the nipple to her mouth engulfing it in one go. Soon the sounds of sensual sucking filled the air. With her other breast she began twisting and flicking the nipple, engorging it to a massive plateau that ripped threw the ground before occasionally giving a forceful squeeze of its base which had tons upon tons of breast flesh spilling out between her fingers.

This went on for a good while before she switched nipples and repeated the process again.

Finally, Kirika stopped, her tongue lolling out as she felt the oven of her loins finish preheating. “oh Densuke, I think I’m ready to go all the way~ I hope you can take all of me!”  many grew concerned what all of me meant, there fears realized as Kirika began tugging away the last of her bikini.

A cock that would have been 11 inches on a normal sized person was standing painfully erect, it twitched with every beat of her heart, a beat so loud any who happened to be near her crotch could literally hear the loud beat resound from the monolithic pillar of dominating masculinity. Below this beast of a cock dangled a smooth fleshy sac containing 2 asteroid sized testicles, the balls would contract around with every throb of her cock. Her vagina leaked juices by a quantity far beyond standard measurements, the simplest to put would be 1 great lake per second. The folds of her labia enflamed red gently fluttered to the breeze.

“oh Densuke, I hope you’re ready, I don’t think I could hold on anymore!” Kirika grabbed her nearly 1,000-foot dick and prepared for insertion. Things however would turn out much much worse from here.

Minutes before Kirika grabbed her cock for penetration the entirety of club Eiken were in a panic as they tried to figure out how to bring Kirika back to normal size. “what were you thinking! How could you test so many dangerous experiments on Kirika and then think it ok to use size changing duhiki on top of that!” Densuke shouted at kyoko, “for the last time its not a duhiki its my special size adjustment plot device! but don’t worry all I have to do is set it to reverse and everything will be alright.” Kyoko lifting the generic sci-fi looking ray gun and pulled the trigger.

Kirika now beginning her hyper aroused raunch lowered her hips down. However, what should’ve been a few seconds of descent became moments as her 1,000-foot cock penetrated the earth. Unknown to Kirika was that kyoko had messed up on the plot device’s setting. What was meant to reduce her by 1000% increased her by 1,000.

Kirika rapidly began expanding outwards, her breasts growing and overflowing everywhere to a size comparable to dwarf planets while her nipples now bigger than Everest began carving out entire layers of bedrock. Her cock growing from 1,000-feet to 1,000,000-feet or in other words nearly 200 miles. Her balls grew from asteroids to moons, their weight as impossible to comprehend as her breasts. Kirika was in total loss for words as the feeling of growing paired with her 200-mile cock penetrating the virgin planet sent tsunamis of pleasure through her nerves. Every thrust of her cock sent extreme shockwaves throughout the planet. Soon enough magma had begun to boil from the crater her cock was creating which provided more stimuli to the Tera sized Kirika, “Densuke! I’m, I’m about to cum!”.

while her breasts smothered and crushed most of Asia and Russia, her cock decimated japan completely, any hope of reducing her size now lost. The last anyone saw was the great flood. “DENSUKE IM CUMMING!!!” with a scream that blew away clouds for thousands of miles, Kirika’s moon sized testicles began contracting towards her crotch leaving miles of scrotal skin dangling. What followed was an eruption beyond any super volcano as Kirika’s balls emptied their oceans of cum into the planet, the pressure of the ejaculation smashing all the way to the earths core replacing all the searing hot magma with even hotter cum. Each pump of semen sent her hot seed exploding out of volcano’s all over the abused planet engulfing the entire surface in a great white sea.

When Kirika’s balls had finally emptied their pent-up load, kirika could only sigh in relief. “are you ready for another go Densuke~ hehe”.