- Text Size +
Story Notes:

While the story starts similiarly to the futa version, it developes quite differently

The Spiciest Wolf

Female version

 

It was just another day for Holo as she casually strolled through the city, the skies blue and and clear of any dark clouds that could rain on the mood. Society had long evolved from stone and wood, now the cities rose high with steel and was supported by much stronger concrete and rebar. with dirt roads replaced by good ole asphalt, many now ditched walking in place of automobiles and other forms of less exhausting transportation.

Holo had recently awoken from a long hibernation or in this case a night of hard drinking and was mostly just walking off what remained of her hangover. *Grrrrrrr* “ugnn it’s been awhile since id last eaten, perhaps a bakery or café is nearby?” Holo said to herself as she patted her grumbling stomach.  Looking around she saw a few typical fast food chains and the occasional Chinese hole in the wall. “damn, only crap, where’s a good steakhouse when you need one” she protested.

Continuing her walk through the bustling city she passed a few more no name restaurant’s but all just seemed to make her stomach sour, until she came upon a strange alley with a neat café hidden within. The sign out front read “The chuckling wolf inn” in a freshly painted print. “chuckling? That’s a weird choice of words, I bet they just suck at coming up with names~” Holo snickered.

Taking enough interest in the strange café, Holo reached out for the door and pulled.  A loud jingle of bells rang aloud and the next thing she knew her nose was assaulted by some of the freshest smelling pastries and fruits she had ever inhaled. “OH MY!” she yelped in shock, a tinge of drool already beginning to form on her lips as her stomach began to churn in excitement.

“Welcome to the chuckling wolf! Take a seat anywhere and well be with you shortly!” shouted a woman from the kitchen counter. Holo quickly darted for the nearest booth as her hunger took more precedence then her need to appear mature.

Taking a few glances around it was a rather simple layout that seemed to focus on a more calming country environment, the walls seemed to have been covered with a type of wood like wall paper and other more natural colors and seemed to depict a soothing forest. The tables themselves were rather simple like a typical café would have but the cutlery seemed to be abit more exotic and reminded her of the old days from long ago.

“here’s a menu and a complimentary water darling, let me know when you’re ready to order” the hostess said with a cheery smile before walking away. Holo peered into the menu awkwardly as it was her first time in this establishment, her mind trying to decipher the words on laminated paper. The menu contained a great many savory pastry dishes and even more sweet ones. But the ones to catch her eye had to be between the apple cobbler topped with cinnamon crumble or the honey pickled peach pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Her mouth was absolutely watering at this point as her mind and stomach rage a war for the ages before deciding on the honey pickled peach pie

“excuse me” holo signaled the hostess, “I’d like to order the honey pickled peach pie!”. the hostess walked over with a smile, “well that sure was fast, the pickled peach pie is an excellent choice, let me ring that right up for you darling~” replied the hostess before taking the menu back and returning to the kitchen.

*GRRRRRRRRR* Holo’s stomach groaned, her face now a bit more stressed as she quickly downed the water in hopes of calming the beast within. *bwetdha* she sounded upon finishing the glass of water. *GRRRRRR* her stomach roared in protest of the calorieless water. “ugnnn its already been 10 minutes and I feel like im gonna die if I don’t eat something soon” she said defeated. Her ears now bending over her head to reflect her depressed state. “order up!” someone shouted from the kitchen and once again making Holo’s ears perch up high and mighty, “Finally!” she thought to herself as her drool now increased 10-fold.

The hostess quickly came to the table with a heaping plate of pickled peach pie, “here ya go darling, hope it was worth the wait hehe~” she said before placing it on the table “if you need anything just holler~. As she walked away Holo had to use all of her inner strength to not let nature take over and destroy the pie in one go.

The smells coming off the pie itself were beyond better than the initial smells of entering the café, its aromas danced around her nose with fragrances of peaches and honey and seemed to have a bit of nutmeg thrown in as a finisher. Alongside it was a nice cool scoop of vanilla ice cream that looked frechly churned in house, the look of it all was the perfect image of decadence that could only be described as Fantastic. The smells however would be the tipping point for the poor wise wolf and the next thing she realized she was eating the thing by the fistfuls. The flavors were even better than the smells as the sweetness of the honey complimented the sweetness of the peaches, the ice cream while freezing cold worked very well with the steaming hot pie and created a flavor heaven as the 2 temperatures fought to be noticed.

Like a ravenous wolf she devoured the pie in its entirety in mere minutes and was left feeling embarrassed from it. “uhm, could I get seconds?” she asked timidly, “you sure can darling just wait a minute and well have another plate out in a jiffy!” the hostess replied.  Just like she said only a minute had passed before another plate was brought out to the hungry wolf, “enjoy darling!”. Holo thanked her with a soft smile and this time took her time to savor the food before her.

*BWAAAA* she shouted before slumping back into the seat “that was amazing, I have to try this place again!” she proclaimed with a content grin. “im ready for the bill!” she said gleefully. The hostess could only give a chuckle before walking over to clean the table “this one’s on the house, you look like you needed it”. Holo was feeling to good and full to question the strange situation and chocked it up to an act of kindness, “Thanks for the food!” she said to the hostess before walking out of the café.

Releasing a loud yawn, she realized she had forgotten to grab a to go menu for a future visit however upon turning around found no such café to exist. This shook her from her content state into a mildly confused one but rather than dwell on it she continued on with her day.

Many hours passed by as she wandered the city in search of something interesting but was rather let down from it all,  “mmmm nothing to do and with all this modernization there’s no need for a goddess of harvest anymore so now im left with all this free time” she complained to no one in particular. *GRRRRRLLLG* her stomach suddenly began roaring again, but this time it was not hunger she was feeling. “UNNNNNG DAMN, what’s hap-UNNNNNNG” Holo shouted in a pit of pain and pleasured confusion.

Rushing to a nearby alley Holo fell to her knee’s unable to stand from the strange feelings assaulting her. Beneath her pants her pussy was beyond aroused and had begun gushing so much fem juices that it made her look like she had pissed herself right there. A sudden sensation began to fill her form, “GAHHH, I need to do something about this!?” she shouted in desperation. Looking around she concluded it would be safe to transform here as her feral form was a lot more resilient against this type of thing. Reaching into her pockets Holo pulled out what appeared to be raw wheat. “BOTTOMS UP!” she said with a cringed face. *GULP*

In an instant Holo suddenly felt herself grow, only for some reason that’s all she did and was still in her humanoid form. Suddenly Holo stumbled during her transformation and began tumbling back on her ass, *CRUNCH*. “Huh? What was- HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUh!?” Holo shouted in surprise.

Before The once small framed wise wolf now spread the entirety of the city, she just moments ago occupied a small alley of, the tallest of skyscrapers barely an inch compared to her now gargantuan size of 10 miles. “ ho-how did this hap- UGNNNNN” she bit her lip, her genitals were on fire before but now they were like a star going super nova with lust and demanded to be pleasured.

It was like a switch in her head had flipped, her demeanor switched from one of confusion to one of excitement. “mmmmn fuck, I feel so hot~” she said, her voice now carrying a lust driven tone and her Gaze fell upon the city before her with animalistic eyes, “mmmmmn, my little garden is just asking to be tilled~ just look at how flustered she is hehe~” Holo Spoke, her words heavy with arousal.

Holo’s Nethers were splayed out, their inner most depths completely visible for all to see. At the top, her clitoris bulged erect like a mini mountain, the entire surface of it no doubt large enough to house thousands. Just below it gaped her urethra, the menacing hole seeming like a massive hanger and dialated proudly for all to see.  Surrounding the delicate inner flesh were some of the biggest folds of meat anyone had ever seen. Her labia rose out like massive red hills covered in a cloudy slime. When she stopped spreading her legs, those large luscious lips would no doubt pulverize anything unlucky enough to be between them. At the center of all this daunting womanhood would be her enormous vagina. The vaginal hole tunneled inward for thousands of feet, covering its walls were giant creases and folds of flesh squelching and squirming around like a pit of worms desperately in search of something to grab.

Below the beautiful flesh of her nethers however lay something much more sinister. Looming menacingly over those closest to her ass was a vast rift of deep puckered wrinkles that could only be her asshole, the enormous ring of muscle was immense enough to swallow a city block easily and winked with every contraction of her vaginal muscles. The day had also been a hot one which meant a ton of sweat had built up and lubricated the anus enough to give it a modest sheen which in turn gave it a more divine appearance than the filthy orifice that it really was.

“mmmn, I think that’s enough ogling you pervs~ come and show your goddess how much you really love her~”. Holo’s words cutting Deep through the minds of everyone for miles, just what does she expect them to do?

“don’t get cold feet on me now! Here il put you all exactly where you need to be hehe~!” Holo shouted with an amused stare. Without much warning her hands began grabbing entire sections of city between her fingers. “some for my little titties~” she said as she sprinkled people and debris over her hardening nipples like seasoning a meal. Those lucky enough to survive found themselves completely entombed in Holo’s god like musk and natural feminine odor, only able to gasp for clean air. Her nipples towered over them like mountains and splayed out like gigantic plateaus for those who had landed atop them. Unfortunate for many, Holo’s milk ducts were just about the right size for a person to fit through, which meant many had unfortunately fallen further than expected and would find themselves in the deepest reaches of her nipple, to their surprise however, the cavernous milk ducts were already beginning to fill what could only be guessed to be milk.

Next, she sprinkled some of the city ono her exposed bellybutton, the unfortunate souls that survived found themselves at the bottom of a massive crater that reeked of dirt and lint, no doubt the wise wolf was still forgetful to clean here thoroughly. A light cheesy smell also hung in the air but for their mental sake was all that was of that.

“I’m a little sensitive so be gentle okay fufu~” Holo said with a wink, with whatever was left in her hand, holo dumped completely over her exposed crotch. “YIIIIIIP!!!” Holo screamed in surprise as the mass of city debris collided with various parts of her vagina.

Within the meaty folds, thousands upon thousands of poor souls were now stuck in Holo’s lubed fem juices. those with the strength to fight the vice like goo, however, were met with the next challenge of breathing in her toxic pheromones and rank musk. Holo’s natural smell would be unnoticeable to someone her size, but to the tinies, it was like going into a woman’s locker room after an endless 3 week orgy. The smell just knocked everyone out except for a handful of lucky fans of the wise wolfs odor.

The many that managed to make the descent into Holo’s honeypot however were met with a much more gruesome fate.

Tunneling the length of a mountain, hundreds of buildings and people splashed down into the inner most depths of her quivering pussy. The tiniest of impacts triggering quakes within that would put an 8.0 earthquake to shame. The smell on the outside was potent and overpowering, the smell inside was impenetrable and all consuming. Those few seconds people had of consciousness was of the thick steam like pheromones engulfing there being before being crushed by quivering flesh or drowned by slick fem fluids.

The unluckiest of everyone however would be the small group that landed in the Wise wolfs urethra. While the depths of her vagina was a kind of a hell in its own right, her urethra was quite literally hell. The tube of flesh burrowed down for a much shorter distance; however, the smell of ammonia and sulfur was just so dense that nobody even survived to wonder where they were before impact. The fumes wafting from the deepest reaches were just so much stronger than military grade mustard gas. Buildings themselves rapidly corroded away upon contact of the urethra’s walls.

Atop Holo’s clit would be the lucky ones. Her clit was high enough to limit the stench of pheromones and musk enough to be breathable with an exception to the sheer heat wafting off it. However, this luck quickly turned bad as a shadow began to engulf the survivors on her clitoris.

“I hope everyone’s enjoying themselves because I think I’ll have some fun of my own hehe”

Holo’s fingers descended upon the exposed nub in seconds, smearing everyone and everything into paste upon contact. “MMMMMMN, this feels a lot better than the last time i did this~”. Holo continued to let out light moans of pleasure as her fingers danced over her engorged clit.

Eventually Holo’s rubbing was beginning to take its tool on the poor wise wolf as her moans had escalated into full on slutty screams. Along side her now explosive voice, her honey pot was gushing tons of nectar that rushed over her quaking netherlips like a stampeding herd of sweet smelly fem goo. The goo completely coating her spread ass crack and lubed her own asshole up even further.

“I NEED MORE, THIS ISNT ENOUGH!” She screamed, her voice shattering windows with is vibrations. Without much warning Holo dove her free hand into the ground next to her and ripped out a district sized chunk of earth. “my nipples need more stimulation; my body needs more stimulation!” Holo announced in a drunken stupor.  Unlike before however, Holo started smashing the city scape into her body like a washcloth and began scrubbing the crunchy mass all over her sensitive bits.

*CRRRNNNNCHH* the mass of buildings and earth collapsed from the abuse, houses, cars, people, animals, you name it, everything fell upon the glorious wise wolfs body with intense speed. “UNNNNNGH, YES, COME TO ME!” Holo shouted, her mind completely fried from the pleasure she was now feeling.

Those who had survived this horrendous ordeal didn’t have long to ponder what was happening regrettably. Just a few minutes of regaining their barring’s was all it would take for Holo’s sweat to barrel over everything that had fell upon her form and drag it away. Before long, her body was as clean as it was before her mess, with the exception of a few who found themselves trapped in various parts of her body.

“OH FUCK, FUCK IM-“ Holo bit her lip as hard as she could, her fingers  furiously rubbing her clit like a genies lamp. Anyone still alive looked upon the bulbous mass of nerves and flesh, and witnessed it grow redder and redder as it expanded as far as it was ever meant to go.

“UGGGGGGGGGHN YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!”

*SPPPPPPPPPPPRSHHHHHH* Holo’s love juices sounded as it erupted from her tight honeypot.

To the many poor bystanders still trying to flee the massive wolf, her cum looked like some type of milky egg white the size of a tsunami. Unfortunately for them, and the rest of the city, her cum was way thicker than any ole egg white.

*BOOM* the first drop impacted the city, its mass too heavy for the city foundation to handle before imploding upon itself. *BOOOOOM* the biggest string resounded as it further decimated the original impact zone.

On the ground was sheer panic as thousands fled from the incoming flood of feminine wolf love nectar. But this was all for naught as the juices as thick as they were spread out like a living beast and engulfed everything it touched. The viscosity dragged people under its depths and its heat boiled them alive. No one could escape the loving embrace of her fluids. Rather than stop however, Holo continued rubbing her clit raw, her orgasm only being prolonged at this decision.

By now the femcum was beginning to pile up faster than it could disperse, in turn creating a glob of tightly packed cum. Those who were lucky enough to escape towards the higher floors of the untouched buildings soon discovered another horror that came with the cloudy white tsunami.

Wafting off Holo’s cum was some of the most potent pheromones and smelliest female odor any living being had ever conceived. Those near the impact zone were so overcome by it that they felt themselves crumble from its overbearing heat and stench while those further away could only gag and choke, unable to even comprehend what they were inhaling.

Just outside the destruction zone however, the survivors found themselves tearing away their clothes as fast as they could. Holo’s pheromones seemed to have been so lust filled that anything that survived inhaling them was sent into a sexual romp of a caliber fit for a goddess like herself.

*THOOOOOOOOM!!!* Holo impacted into the ground as she fell backwards. Her orgasm had been so intense that she ended up losing consciousness. *SPRRRRRT* *SPLLLLLRT* *SHHHHHPLR* Holo’s pussy continued to fire, each shot growing more and more loose.

Finally, after an hour-long ordeal, Holo’s engorged pussy was beginning to calm down. Her breasts jiggled with each breath she took, and her asshole twitched with every micro contraction of her vaginal muscle spasms. The city before her now in ruins, and those who still could stand were completely enraptured in a city wide orgy as the fumes from Holo’s cooling cum continued to spread further and further.

 Holo was now in deep sleep, her face smiling in content and her monstrously huge body in a state of cooldown. How long would pass before she would once again awaken? Only time would tell, however when that fated day comes there is no doubt that the world will face a great many disasters.

 

Chapter End Notes:

A version with images and an additional fart segment at the end can be found here https://www.furaffinity.net/view/31718474/