- Text Size +

The next few days was a routine of mental torture and physical pain. Caleb would wake up before Rachel did, as the bars he was sleeping on would not allow him to sleep much, and wait for her to wake. He now had bruises from those bars, as well what she did to him. However, most of what she did was not increasingly horrible, to Caleb, and usually followed a routine.

 

Rachel would wake up and shake his cage to make sure he was awake. This would bounce him and his nerves around a bit. She would then make herself breakfast and retrieve him from his cage and his poop tray from under his cage. She would stick both of them in the sink and tell him to scrub his own filth from the tray into the food disposal. Considering that the food disposal hole was bigger than he was, she warned him that if he fell in, that she would NOT get him out.

 

When she was done with breakfast and her cup of coffee, she would take him and the tray out, and put the tray back. She would then have him do a chore of some kind such as cleaning the edging around the house, or scrubbing the inside of her toilet bowl, or other nasty things that she didn’t want to do herself. The would then put him in his cage as she went to work. He would be so hungry by the time she got back, that he didn’t mind the order to lick and massage her feet, as he got to eat the toe jams and stuff on her foot that was stuck to it. Only afterwards did he realize how degrading and disgusting it was. After he was done, he usually was put to work again in some fashion until she went to bed, in which case he was placed back in his cage.

 

That routine was until the weekend, when she was off of work. She usually worked on the weekends, but it looked like she took this day off… and she had company. Caleb was almost delighted when the company came in, but knew better than to voice it at this point. It was Audrey, and as Caleb was already working on projects for Rachel, he dawned his first smile since this started… if only he knew…

 

“So, where is he now?” Audrey asked as she looked up at the empty cage, then glanced around the room.

 

“I have him cleaning under the stove.” Rachel informed as they both sat in the living room.

 

“So, he is still opting for the life of servitude rather than death?” Her Mother asked quizzically. This question got to Caleb a little. Even though he was working hard on his task, he could more than hear the two giantess’s talking. He had hoped she was ashamed at what was happening to him. But her tone seemed to be the same as Rachel’s. He still didn’t know what he did, but maybe this conversation would help him understand.

 

“Yes, his life as a slave has continued. A bit annoying though. I wish he would just disobey already so I can kill him and get this over with.” Rachel commented. A few things hurt about this but chief among them was how she just referred to him. Both of them present had always been very careful of the word “Slave” considering his past trauma with it. They even had him sheltered from movies and books with slave references, as they usually brought down his mood. To refer to him as a slave was very saddening to him. He put his mind back on his work and listened in, hoping that Audrey would defend him in some way. She was their Mother after all, well Rache’s biological Mother and his situational one, but still Mother none the less.

 

“Question about that Rachel?” Audrey asked.

 

“Yes?” Rachel replied back.

 

“Does he know what he did? Did you inform him of his crime yet?” Her Mother asked.

 

“No, not yet. But he should know that. What he did, it is so unforgiveable… if he doesn’t remember it, then…” She started but was interrupted by a look from her Mother, “…What?”

 

“If he doesn’t remember it, yes that is sick in itself. That makes it look like it wasn’t worth him remembering. I’m not disagreeing with you. Using his skills to kill that many people, in the way he did… We all are cheering for his death. However…” She started, but then she was interrupted by an emotional Rachel.

 

“… but if he is sick enough to forget that. Then he should suffer as much as he has caused until he remembers and then dwell on that until he is killed. Why should we tell him anything? He deserves NOTHING!” Rachel ranted, her voice rising as she talked.

 

“Are you going to let me finish, or are you going to interrupt me again?” Her Mother scolded.

 

“Sorry Mom, go ahead.” She answered with a pitiful tone. Those that knew her knew that her temper could flare and she would do things that weren’t always polite or wise. Interrupting her Mother and superior at the GPF was one of them.

 

“What I was going to say was, I agree. My feeling on the matter would dictate the same as you. If he doesn’t remember, then he should be brought to remember on his own. Then he might even beg to be put down. However, as officers of the Law, we need to be above our feelings. He should know what he is being punished for, even if he doesn’t remember it. There is no rule in what you are doing, but you should not sacrifice your own morals because of what he has done. Do what is right, then you can do whatever you need to the little bug. Like I said, everyone would be cheering for his demise and suffering, not matter what you did to him.” She said, the last bit she finished with a bit of bite.

 

“But…I…” She started, then got a look from her Mother that she usually got when she was ready to argue with her. “You’re right. I just… I can’t get over it. Do you mind helping me with it? I might lose it if he tell us he can’t remember, even after we remind him of his crimes.”

 

“Very well, I will help keep you in check. At the very least he will know that we are united in his treatment and punishment for his crimes. Call him over.” She answered lovingly to her daughter.

 

“BUG! Get over here!” She ordered in a very short and aggravated tone. Caleb didn’t have to be told twice. He stopped his scrubbing, and ran over to the coffee table that was in the middle of the two giantesses. He then used the stairs on the side to go up and present himself on it. Without all his furniture on it, it was very bare and he presented his filth ridden self for them.

 

“Goodness Rachel, could you at least wash him before we talk to him? I can smell him from here!” Her Mother more ordered than requested.

 

“Sorry Mom, I usually don’t do that until later.” She said, then reached for him. He flinched at this, which only served to earn him a grin on her face.

 

He hazarded a hopeful look over at Audrey. He was hoping that he would see something besides distain and hate that he had been victim to for the last few days. Something that said she was at least partially on his side. But all he got was a venom filled glare that could kill if looks could. Disproval was a mild understatement to what she was letting out to him. His gaze was then cut off from hers as Rachel picked him up roughly and moved him over to the kitchen sink and proceeded to wash him off.

 

She used the dish soap, which most humans would see as good, but not giantess dish soap. Giantesses were different, if the term or their size didn’t give people a clue. Dirt and scum from their bodies needed a little extra force to clean up. Most of their soaps and things to clean after themselves had generous amounts of some kind of acid and bleach in it, depending on what the use was. For dish soap there was some sort of degreaser in it and citrus acid. It wasn’t enough to burn the skin, but enough for humans to feel if they had any open wounds. But it did make the smell good afterwards.

 

As she roughly scrubbed his body, his bruised body began to become clean and the soap began to work its way into the cuts he had from the work he’d been doing. Not only that, but it got into his mouth, eyes, and even his penis a little bit as she scrubbed. His underwear from before were no longer there, as it didn’t last the first 2 days of chores. Rachel said he didn’t deserve any clothes and if he ever got a boner around her again, she would cut if off. That threat made him instantly check his motivations when seeing a partially dressed giantess walking around the house. Finally he was done, to which he was dried off then placed back onto the table. He fell over from the treatment, but got up immediately and didn’t think to rub his eyes of the soap that got in him. Any delay on his part would constitute punishment, so he would deal with it later. Like the other pain ridden things, his past helped him endure it. His eyes were red and in pain, but he could see. So stood there for them to address him.

 

“Bug, do you know what crime you have convicted of?” Rachel asked bluntly as if to satisfy her Mother more than any curiosity that Caleb may have.

 

“No Ma’am.” He replied as clearly as he could. The soap had made it to his throat, making it sore. But he wasn’t about to show it. Luckily, Rachel had already told him not to talk unless required to. That she couldn’t stand his voice. While mean and one sided, it helped in his current situation.

 

“YOU!!!” Rachel started, then was bumped by her Mother. Rachel took a breath, then continued. “You are accused of tampering with the GPF’s computer system. Does that ring a bell?”

 

“I… My job was…” he started, earning a flick from Rachel, causing a new bruise and him sprawled on the table. He quickly got up and back into position, ready for his next command. He obviously did something wrong.

 

“A simple yes or no will suffice.” She ordered.

 

Now Caleb was at a loss. Yes, he had ‘Tampered’ with the GPF’s computer network many times. It was his job after all. Not only that, Rachel and Audrey were constantly asking him for favors that made him stretch the rules a bit. His skills made the intrusions impossible to detect. So yes, he did what she was asking, but what he think they meant was did he do that maliciously… which he never had. However, he had promised them both that he would NEVER lie to them. No matter what was happening, his promise was more important than his discomfort, but this was a grey area question.

 

“Yes.” He answered simply.

 

“So you admit that you sent coordinated to the GPF to raid a series of targets over the course of your time with us?” Rachel asked pointedly.

 

“Yes.” He said, not sure where this was going. He had done that many times. He had found obscure systems and hacked into criminal’s systems, sent them to the officers, as well with their locations. He’d even created the current macros that determined and predicted crime in the area for them. Just what was Rachel getting at.

 

“Then you admit, for the last few years, especially since you graduated, you’ve sent our officers to infiltrate and murder people on your orders. Your competitors, all of them, and their own slaves. All of this to promote yourself?” She accused.

 

“No… I don’t know…” He answered, getting another flick.

 

“One more time out of turn and you’ll splatter!” She ordered. He got up and returned with his head down. Were they not going to let him defend himself? “Yes or no only.”

 

“To be clear, bug…” Started Audrey. Again, this hurt. Now both of them were using that term. It chipped away at Caleb’s heart a little, but he stood firm as he could. He couldn’t stand their gazes, so he declined his head and didn’t meet their gaze. Wither they thought that was a sign of guilt, or whatever, he just couldn’t look them in the eye. “…you, for the past few years, have been in our systems. You disguised it by saying, ‘you’re improving it,’ however the truth is what we found out. You have been manipulating our system to show crime rings of all kinds. Gangs, murder trends, and even slave and drug rings like the one you were a part of. However, you’ve also been steering it away from your own crime ring. A ring that has spanned to a global scale at this point. You’ve used the GPF as your own personal crime ring, bringing in money, drugs, slaves, and weapons in and distributing them wherever you want. You have the officers eliminate the opposing rings and even take out anyone that has knowledge of your workings, innocents included. Even slaves like you were killed on these raids, children, parents, old, young, everyone. Do you know how we found all this out?”

 

“No…” Caleb answered. He was in a whirlwind of emotions. How was this what they found out? He’d been on a mission to ELIMINATE such crimes. How did they think he was some crime boss that was taking advantage of the system they had trusted him with. He’d never do such a thing. He’d been so careful. Yes, there had been a few instances where the slavers had killed their ‘merchandise’ before the officers could reach them, but he’d only learned and adapted enough to do better. They’d taken down hundreds of crime rings in his time with the GPF. What proof did they have.

 

“On the last raid you sent the officers on, I and Rachel were a part of. In fact you made it so we were on the front of the raid party. ‘Very critical’ the notice said. We went in and the note was that there was a rouge giantess or a few that were helping the crime family escape. We went in, and they started to open fire on us. We returned fire and many agents and officers were down. We ourselves were almost killed. In the end, all the slaves, their handlers, crime family, and ‘rouge giantesses’ were dead, blood spilling all over the place. We search the giantess’s remains and you know what we find?”

 

“N-No…?” He answered and asked at the same time.

 

“A video order, from you. The order was to go in, assist with the relocation of the area. In addition to kill anyone that got in their way. This mission was to be ‘Top Secret’ and anyone that stopped it should be considered an enemy. Worst of all, we found their badges. Their GPF badges. You had our own officers help move YOUR crime ring, so we couldn’t find it. You then sent us over to stop them to make yourself look better. Taking down a crime ring that had employed Giantesses would be a huge scandal and threat. One that you would take full credit for helping stop, and later as favors to us clean up.” Audrey explained with a few furry based tears in her eyes, that Rachel also had, She then asked. “Do you remember now???”

 

Caleb was beside himself. How was there a video order from him? He never did that. Video could be doctored and used elsewhere. The only time he did video of himself was in facetime talks with Rachel and Audrey. Worst of all, he didn’t remember sending any raids like what they were describing. Although, with the raw emotions of such a find, it makes sense why Rachel was so pissed coming back that night. Still, he would never do such a thing. His mind was spinning with how it was possible and why. But he needed to answer them.

 

“No.” He said, very sure of himself.

 

However, he wasn’t stupid. He knew what it would look like to them. It would look like he had remembered and knew he needed to remain true to his story. He wanted to TALK about this with them. But it was obvious that they had already made up their mind. He was guilty and they had the evidence to prove it. Giantesses were never wrong, the evidence could be once sided, but they themselves were never wrong. So, if they got to a certain conclusion, they would think it was right no matter what a HUMAN of all things said. Still, he would not lie to them.

 

“What!?!” Rachel seethed out, “How do you NOT remember that?”

 

“I didn’t do it.” He said plainly, knowing he probably only got one shot at saying something like that. Anything longer would be stopped, and anything shorter would be too little. He needed to reach their emotional minds that just maybe there was something more to this than they thought.

 

“I thought you said you’d never lie to us. Well I suppose that if you promised that when you were doing all this, than that was just a deception, wasn’t it?” Audrey asked with anger, but better hidden then Rachel.

 

“No.” Caleb answered. He was very firm with that as well. It was his first promise to them and he intended to keep it. He would never lie to them.

 

“Enough!!!” Screamed Rachel said, causing Caleb’s ears to ring. “You break my heart to pieces and almost kill me, and you think we will believe anything you have to say!?! You will admit to your fault if it is the last thing I do, or you do. Admit it!!!” She ordered.

 

This was another gray area. She was ordering him to do something, but what she was ordering him to do was lie. He considered lying to them worse than anything, even dying. So his answer was clear. Not easy, but clear. He knew that, especially under her current emotion and thought processes, that she NEEDED him to admit to her what he’d ‘done’. She needed him to understand why she was punishing him, and understand that he deserved it. She needed justice for him ‘breaking her heart’. But he would not lie to them. He still loved them, even if they were pretty close to not loving him anymore, if not there already. He also knew that if he denied it, he would be in for a whole world of hurt and possible death. But, again, his choice was clear to him. Pain and death or not, he would NOT lie to them. He rose his head and looked Rachel dead in the eye for his answer.

 

“No.” He answered them simply, he then looked Audrey in the eye, then back to a furious and betrayed look of Rachel.

 

“Mom…?” She asked, as everyone in the room seemed to know what she wanted to do in her fury.

 

“No Rachel, it is the Law. He might not be following it, but we must. He chose the life of a slave to you, that is what he must do until he changes his wish to death or dies of old age. It is a life sentence, or death sentence.” Audrey seethed out as if the words were poison themselves.

 

“Fine, then there is only one thing to do…” She said, then quickly swiped Caleb from the table, held him in her fist with his head only visible and brought him to her face. “…if I want to kill you, then I have to make your life so miserable that you beg for it.”

 

With this she squeezed a bit, but just enough to cause him to wheeze for breath. She relented when his face started to turn blue, did it again as she watched his suffering, probably hoping that he would just beg now, then relented again. He looked over to Audrey for reprieve, but only got an intense glare in return.

 

“Don’t look at me. In fact, I’ll come over every once in a while to help. You will admit to what you’ve done. You will beg for death. And we will all cheer when you finally get it. You think Rachel will be bad? I’ve had a hundred years of practice and imagination to wring out on you. She might be bad, but I will be worse.” She almost growled out.

 

Caleb was in shock as too what was happening. He now knew why they were so angry at him, but now his life was shattered. No one was on his team, no one wanted even wanted him to be innocent.

 

“That sounds like a challenge…” Rachel said with a fair amount of bite in her tone. “… I accept.”

 

With that, she squeezed him again as she stood up, then went over to the fridge, and instead of putting him back to work, opened it, and put him in the drawer inside it, then closed the door. Now Caleb was wheezing for breath, and cold. He looked around and saw that the only thing in this section other than him was lemons, a little of their juices covering the bottom of the drawer. The juice stung on his cuts and what the soap from earlier was already working on. He backed away to the spot with the least amount of juice, hugged his knees to his chest and shivered, tears coming out.

 

He needed to figure out what to do. His mind raced to find out some way to prove his innocence. But he kept running into the same stumbling block. He needed a computer. Even a phone would do so he could start to see what was going on and open their eyes to the truth. The culprit was probably another hacker, and probably a very good one to. Not as good as him, but good enough to get into the GPF’s computer system, probably into Rachel’s phone, and a few other things. Such a person could find all evidence that he was innocent and erase it. He kept most of his files online and on secured servers, ones that, given enough time, could be broken into and deleted. So, the longer he was away from a computer, the harder it would be for him to prove his innocence. But, judging on what just happened and what they thought he did, on a computer, the likelihood of them giving him access to another computer was nonexistent.

 

He thought about it, but the cold was getting to him and his mind was just running in circles about what just happened, how he could fix it, no computer, the pain he would be going through, how he could fix it, no computer, how he could explain himself, prove his innocence, no computer… In the end, he was running into the same problem over and over again. Then the cold would get to him and he was starting to feel numbness in his fingers and toes. He felt a vibration and the door to the house slam after a fair bit of yelling, probably about him. He then saw the refrigerator light come on as Rachel opened the door. She pulled open the drawer and grabbed him. She moved him around the lemon juice, which stung of course, then brought him out.

 

“You will wish you were dead, you just wait.” She growled out, then went to her room with him. What she didn’t know was that he already was wishing for it. He just wasn’t to the point where he had given up on them yet. But that may change in the near future, he had a feeling that she was planning some very bad things for him…