- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

All the tags are not represented...yet. However, they will at some point throughout the story. So, please give me time and feedback and I will do what I can, when I can.

Caleb was jolted awake by a sudden pain and loud noise. It was so quick, that he didn’t even know what was happening, nor did you understand the noise coming at him. He was then in vertigo, followed by a collision, a bounce, a roll, and a bit of pain. His mind was coming back to him, but he was definitely in pain at the moment.

 

“I said, GET UP!!!” Yelled a very angry female voice that so loud that it was causing Caleb’s ears to ring. He did as he was told, and stumbled up to his feet, only having his underwear on, and clutching his side from the impact earlier. He looked up to see a very furious and very large face. “Oh, I can’t wait to make you pay for what you did… How could you!?!”

 

“Rachel, I don’t know…” Caleb started as he tried to think what she was talking about. However, he was catching his breath and was a little bruised from what just happened. He was interrupted though a finger that poked him, sending him sprawling over the counter he found himself on.

 

“I don’t want to hear another word out of your lying mouth! And it’s Ma’am to you! Is that understood bug?” She ordered and a furious tone.

 

“Abby, can we talk about this…?” Caleb begged as he tried to figure out what she was talking about and get up at the same time. He was interrupted again with the same finger as before pushing him on his back, fingernail being driven into his stomach painfully.

 

“You want me to cut you in half, is that what you want? Keep it up, and you’ll be a very dead human!” She said, pushing her nail into him a little bit more. “What do you call me?”

 

“Ma’am…” He wheezed out in desperation. Perhaps she was in one of her moods, or something happened at work that set her off. Until he figured out what, he found it best to do exactly what his scary girlfriend said. She released him so he could speak more clearly, so he repeated so she could hear. “Yes Ma’am.”

 

The scary woman in front of him was his girlfriend. She was also a giantess, part of group of all female aliens that came to earth a few hundred years ago. Their planet had been destroyed, and now they settled on earth. They could easily take over, as they had superior technology and were on average 100 feet high. However they came in and negotiated first. It was a bit of a rocky start, but in the end there was an agreement between the humans and the giantesses. The giantesses were superior and almost always on the same page with each other. Their sense of justice and truth was remarkable, so it made sense that they became the world’s governing force. They were well known at being right almost, if not 100% of the time. The few times they were unsure, their technology would fill in the gaps, making them an expert in everything. So, they started the first Global Police Force. They had a system but, in general, if they said something was to happen, it happened. From traffic tickets to capital punishment, they were the lead authority.

 

Also because of this arrangement, there was no need for militaries, as they established a peaceful state under their unofficial rule. Corruption in politics were quickly weeded out, and everything was, by all means better. After about 100 years of this, most of the world’s cities and major areas were transformed accommodate for both giantess and human alike. Because of this, there were more multi-species living areas, such as the house that he had moved into with his girlfriend. There were stairs and ways for him to get around, and ways to live very well with each other. They both were completely self-reliant if necessary, didn’t mean they didn’t help each other out, but they didn’t have to.

 

Rachel and Caleb had met each other on a raid that Rachel was doing. She was a mid level Police officer and was taking down a slave ring run by Caleb’s parents. That didn’t mean Caleb was safe from their depravity, he was abused, assaulted, and put to work more than the rest of the slaves. From sexual demands to cooking to being tortured for people’s enjoyment. He had it all, and because he was related to them, he got bullied from the rest of the slaves as well.

 

Rachel had tracked the slave ring down, broken the roof off very literally, and put a stop to it, freeing all of the slaves. She had also arrested his parents, and later sentenced them to death. For him though, he was the most traumatized of the bunch. After a bit of investigating, Rachel and her Mother took him in, He was only 15 years old at the time. He bonded with Rachel and her Mother, and soon were best of friends with Rachel’s Mother, Audrey, was the Mother he never had. He simply loved them, and they grew to love him as well. Audrey was the Motherly type and further up in the Police force than Rachel. However Rachel was the one he told everything with, and she let her hair down with him. Enough so that she revealed things like her temper, and enough emotional stuff on both sides to bring the relationship to the next level.

 

Perks of the Giantess race, there were no males and only a sparse amount of genetic code necessary for reproduction. They could have someone climb in their womb, deposit sperm, then come out. However, that would weaken the Giantess nation. So most commonly they just had some genetic material from themselves inserted into their own womb when they were ready to have children. Normally a Giantess could only have a single child in their couple hundred year life cycle, maybe 2 if they were lucky. That being said, relationship wise, wither it was another Giantess, or a human, or even an animal for that matter, it didn’t matter, the relationship was what is important.

 

Now we got back to the current situation. He had gone to bed last night after texting her ‘I Love You’ and she had said the same back. Then he was woken up by her yelling at him, picking him up roughly, flinging him up on the counter, not enough to break anything but enough to cause bruising, and was now extremely mad at him. He wasn’t sure what he did to make her this mad, but one perk of dating a giantess, they were never wrong. He had done something to anger her to a level that she was causing him physical harm and threatening him. He just had to figure out what so he could remedy it. He looked up at her face and missed her pleasant and beautiful one.

 

Normally she was a fit, athletic, and slim giantess that was slightly taller than others. Her skin was fair to tanned in color with very straight bleached blonde hair. Her eyes were vibrant blue and her skin blemish free and flawless, that part was like most giantesses. She was very strong, even by giantess standards, thus her position at the Global Police Force or GPF for short. Her expression was usually very kind and only differed from that when her temper flared or she was dealing with someone truly despicable that she was punishing. That is what bothered him the most about this, THAT was the look she was giving him. He’d seen it before with her looking at his own parents, he knew what generally happened when she took that look. So why now, why with him? She was so furious at him, what could he have done to anger her so?

 

“If you don’t remember, than that just proves how guilty you truly are. I can’t stomach saying it, so I will say what your punishment is instead. You are to be given a choice, either death or live of hardship under me. Pick which one. Nothing else, I can’t stand to even hear your voice, so we’ll keep that to a minimum. So, which do you choose?” She asked, still having the furious tone.

 

He was now very confused and still in pain from her treatment. He had received the death sentence? For what? But she was giving him another choice, so perhaps he could pick the one that allowed him to live longer so he could figure this out. She was right, as giantesses were usually, he just needed figure out about what. So he winced then looked up to with his answer.

 

“Life of Hardship.” He answered, seeing a scowl on her face at his answer.

 

“Fine, then you will be getting to work right away.” She said, visibly angry that she now had to watch him until he died, whenever that was. Her honor and pride wouldn’t allow her to break the law and kill him anyway, but she obviously wanted him to have picked the death option so she could be rid of him then and there. Again, but WHY??? “I will go over my rules, and I may make more later.”

 

“Yes Ma’am.” He said, to which she flicked him again, making him fall on his back, bruising his tailbone.

 

“First rule, speak only when I tell you to speak. I don’t want nor need to hear your voice. I don’t care what is happening, you will remain silent until I specifically tell you otherwise, now get up.” She ordered, to which he winced and did as he was told. He was not liking this, small flashback of his childhood were coming up, but he pushed them down. He needed his mind for this, he needed to figure this out. “Second Rule, you will do as I say and how I say it, no matter how long it takes you. If you defer from my instruction by even the slightest amount, then you will be punished. Third rule, if you get punished too much, then your choice will be invalid and death will be the punishment for your crimes. Do you understand bug?”

 

“Yes Ma’am.” He answered to her.

 

“Fine, now…” She said, then grabbed him without asking and carried him over to the living room. She flung him up onto the couch cushion, he landed with a thud that jolted his body. He recovered as soon as he could in time to see her lay down and pull her shoes off along with her socks, then slam them in front of him. “… massage my feet and clean them.”

 

“Yes Ma’am.” He said, then started on his task.

 

His body moved on its own and he started doing as she commanded. Sadly this was normal for him, in his youth that is. He was 19 years old now, but his body still remembered how to obey. It was a few minutes before he realized that her feet utterly stank from a full night at work. As a couple, she had asked him to do this for her a few times, but she always washed her feet and made sure they were as appealing as possible. He had shared a few of his sexual fetish choices, which initially was a trust exercise, but later was fun with their relationship. Feet weren’t really his thing, but he did get excited when her perfectly kept feet were next to him or on him. Normally, this was very pleasant and a way for him to show his love and appreciation to her, but this was different now. Her feet were sweaty, smelly, had toe jams in them, and a bit slimy from a puddle she must’ve stepped in earlier.

 

“Next one!” She ordered, flicking her foot at him to get him to stop and he went to the other and continued. “I can’t even with you right now. What you’ve done, it’s unforgiveable. I wish you picked death, because I can’t stand the sight of you right now. I suppose an full life of servitude will pay part of your sins away.”

 

She was obviously venting so he could hear her. He was tempted to answer her, ask her what he was charged with, but the pain in his tailbone made him think better about it. He just continued with his task. When he had massaged the foot he was on enough, he started ‘washing’ it. He didn’t have anything to do that with, and she hadn’t told him to go get anything, so hesitantly he went forward and started licking it.

 

“If you figured the licking part out, then you can figure what you did out to.” She said in her furious tone. This indicated to Caleb that she would NOT be telling him what he did, and that she was going to make this as unpleasant as possible.

 

He took another lick, than another, and another. Goodness it was disgusting. When she washed them and he had kissed and licked them prior, they had been soft, good scented, and a bit salty. This, he was tasting whatever she had on her feet, and it smelled like foot fungus scented sewer water. The bits of slime and calluses were far from pleasant either. Eventually he got done and went back to massaging.

 

“Enough, now go put my shoes and socks away. I have to set up your cage and get something to eat.” She ordered, to which she flicked him away from her feet again, and got up. He was tired and grimy from his previous task, but thought better of disobeying her in her current mood.

 

He got down to ground level and started on her shoes. They each weighed easily over 200 lbs and as such were particularly hard for him to move, but he to it. He was just glad there wasn’t any stairs in their house. A single one story was it, and so he dragged the first shoe over to the shoe area of her closet. He had to dodge her feet when she went by, as she didn’t even seem to glance down at him to make sure he was safe. He then worked on the next shoe and did likewise. He then got the socks, which were very much lighter than the shoes, although on his last trip he realized that his stuff in the house was gone. Granted, in a giantess sized house, the amount of room his stuff took up was minimal, still he noticed that it was all gone.

 

“Bug, get your ass in here!” She yelled. He didn’t like how she was calling him, ‘bug’. It was a derogatory word that some overprivileged giantesses used when referring to humans. Normally at maturity they phased out of it, but she’d never heard Rachel say it before.

 

He did as he was told and ran as quickly as he could to get back to the living room. He made it out to where he thought she was just in time to feel a few foot falls on the ground from her. He looked up to their origin and saw her looming over him. She bent down and picked him up with a little bit too tight of a grip. She then brought him over in a way that didn’t take in his size to the mix. Normally giantesses would be careful how fast and rough they were being, she was not. He was almost to the point of hurling, when he felt himself flung again, then land on bars of some kind. He looked back just in time to see her shut a cage door.

 

“This is where you will sleep from now on. You will also be there whenever I can’t keep an eye on you, and any other time I feel like it. I’m going to bed, feel free to dream about me if you wish. Here’s something to keep in mind.” She said, then got above the cage he was in. She was just tall enough to get her head over it when on her toes. She hawked a few times, then let a loogie come through the bars and land right on him. She waited to see his shocked and betrayed look, smirked, then left him.

 

He was now slime covered, tired, bruised, and more shocked then before. This was not the Rachel he knew, why would she treat him like this. It was like he had murdered her friend or something. He tried to wipe some of the slime off him and gauge his surroundings. He got to where he was only slightly slime covered, then looked around. It looked like he was in a small bird cage, not even enough room to stretch out properly. He could stand and the lid ‘door’ was on the top, just too far to reach. Underneath him was a tray that looked like it could come out. He’d seen one of these before. That is where birds’ droppings would normally go if they were in here. There was no birds the size enough to fit in this cage on earth, but he got the point. That is where he would be relieving himself. With the tray only a foot underneath him, whatever he put in it would be there for him to smell for a while.

 

The bars of the cage were about the size of his wrist in diameter and about 6 inches apart from each other, maybe less, too small for him to squeeze through. The entire cage was held about 75-80 feet above the ground by a chain attached to the ceiling. It swayed with him in it and his feet began to hurt from standing on the bars for even this long. He was really going to have to sleep in here? He then looked outside the cage and his heart sank for the first time. All the physical stuff was livable, he was used to it, not from her but used to it enough for it to take a while to bother him. What he saw was in the trash a bit away.

 

Inside the trash can, which seemed to have been left open for his viewing, was all his things. Rachel was usually good about closing the lid to deter the smell and bugs that she couldn’t even see, but knew defaced the house. If she left it open, it was for him to see.

 

Caleb wasn’t an overly materialistic person. But there were certain things that he had strong emotional attachment to. A few pieces from his childhood, from a brother and sister he had before his parents had worked them to death. A diploma from high school that Audrey had been so proud of him to get and that Rachel had framed for him in a special frame that allowed her to put it up in the house for her and him to see. Pictures of them together, on outings, family events, and dates, and lastly a ring that they had given him as a sign of their friendship when they first took him in. Originally it was given to him as a support piece, as solid holdable item to remind him that people actually cared for him. All of his other things, clothes, electronics, bed, furniture, and even toilet was in there, but the sentimental stuff was the most heart breaking.

 

What could he have possibly done to her that warranted this? She was so cold to him now, and he didn’t know why. She couldn’t have been wrong, giantesses were never wrong. He definitely did something, but what did he do? He sat back down on the hard metal bars, laid on his side, and started to cry a little.

 

He thought everything was on the rise. He had graduated from high school, and was actually a very smart guy. He had a knack for code and computer systems. So much so that Rachel and Audrey had him look at the GPF computers and he was able to improve them as well. Maybe it was the way he grew up, being perceptive enough to determine how to please others might’ve made him aware how to crack systems, or maybe not. However, he was at a point that he was already writing intricate code for the GPF and other giantess related systems. He wasn’t a strong young man, physically, but his previous abuse made him able to take a beating. He was actually supposed to go to work today, he didn’t like the odds of that. The way she was acting and treating him, he guessed that he had already been fired… or he would be when he didn’t show up today without calling.

 

He curled in on himself, the bars underneath him making it difficult to sleep, but his body ached and was willing to look past that. Beside himself with mental fatigue and questions he couldn’t help muttering as he drifted off to sleep, “What did I do?... What did I do…?”