- Text Size +

After a long session of Yoga, Brittany was sweaty, while you were bruised on her asshole.
“Huuum… Now a little jog to home Buttboy, just some 20 min…”
And so, she started running home, as her cheeks would smash and throw you side to side. Along the way she would occasionally let out some farts on your tiny body, as you would gag and cough. And so, twenty minutes later a large finger would scoop you out of this gigantic ass, dragging you along a butt crack, and placing you in a sink.
“Now, stay there as I take a shower ok? Be a good boy.”
You sit there watching this giantess undress and enters the shower, as the bathroom door opens, revealing another woman, she would be in her twenties, had a short, blond hair, a D cup breast, and a more muscular shaped body.

“Brittany, are you there? You didn’t come to my store today, so I made a surprise… Got some Tinies here for you to choose!
Oh hey Kim – said Brittany in the shower – I know I promised getting one in the store you work on, but on the way there I entered in another and found a cute one, he is on the sink.”
And so the giantess approach the sink, as she bent over to take a look at you, you can’t help but stare at a colossal cleavage formed by another goddess breast.

“Wow he is really tiny… I think he is smaller than the usual one.
I know right? He fits perfectly in my asshole, calling him Buttboy.
HA! Nice name… Oh well then…”
As Kim gets up, you now see she is wearing a bright green short, forming a huge camel toe as she opens the box.
“You heard that little one? My sister already has her buttboy, so your services will no longer be needed… So you will be disposed now.”
And saying that, Kim grabs another man, and licking her lips she opens her mouth and drops the tiny in her maw, savoring him for some instants and swallowing him whole. She eats two more guys as you stay there watching in horror as another man is being eating alive by this giantess. You can’t say or move, as fear has paralyzed your body. As Brittany leaves the shower, Kim turns to her.
“Will you want some?
Just one.”
Again you watch in horror as this giantess grabs another man and gobbles him effortless like a piece of candy, like nothing. And so, Kim gets closer to you again as her mouth gets closer and closer, you can only duck in fear.
“This is what happens to the tinies that we don’t need anymore buttboy, just make sure your services will always be needed and you can have a long and happy life.”
And so she burps on your, making you fall on your back, followed by a 5 second fart. The vile stench fill the bathroom as even Brittany cover her nose.
“Fuck, that was bad Kim…
Yeah, I need to use the bathroom, can you lend me the buttboy?
Don’t kill him ok? It was hard find someone of his size.
Fine, I will try take easy on him… it is his first day after all. Here – She gives Brittany the box with the other man – give this to mom then.”
As with that Brittany leaves you with Kim, as she looks with you with a grin. She places you and the back base of the vase, as she starts to undress her big booty. As she sits and spread her ass cheeks, you are in the front row of her anus, as it starts to twitch and bulge, until another fart comes out right in front of you. It was way worse than Brittany farts until now.
“ I want you to take a good look on will be your future, if you do not please Brittany like a good pet you tiny fucker.”
And with that a huge brown log starts to come out of Kim’s ass. Even if you were in your normal size, that would still be a huge shit, with one and a half inch width and twelve inches in length. After a few more farts and some tiny logs drop out of this monster ass Kim orders you as she approach her dirty anus
“Now I want you to give me a good lick.”
Trembling , you do as you are told and have a taste of this anus, disgusted, you try not to vomit as you lick the shit oiled and sweaty ass of this giantess.
“Hum… Good buttboy, Brittany really have a good eye for tinies.”
As she picks you and places in her tight, she proceed to clean herself, and you can take a look at her belly,. As you can see some twitching, probably the men she ate earlier. Kim notices and just pats her belly

“You have a good tongue, but would take too long to lick me clean, maybe in another time. As for this, you don’t need to worry for now. Just make sure to make Brittany happy and you won’t be a piece of shit”
And after she flushes down her waste, she picks you and handles over to another room

"Mom, I'm comming..."