- Text Size +

It was a girl you never seen before, she was skinny, very pale skin, gorgeous green eyes and a dark hair that would go until the middle of her back, wearing a white top that would reveal a simple B cup, and some gray leggings that would hug her bottom firmly, almost as a second skin, she crouched in front of your cage, picking you up.

"I've decided, this is the one i choose."

The woman that worked there look to you and then to the girl

"Are you sure? this one is so.. small, I mean, smaller to even the others we have here, you sure you don't want to take another look around?

Nah, he is perfect for what i have in mind for him."

The girl said looking at your tiny prison. Soon you would be put in a purse and be dragged away into the life of your new captor, that you don't even know the name. After some time walking, the giantess takes you out of her purse, the you can see that you are in a bathroom, as she put you in the sink.

"Hey there little guy, sorry i didn't introduce myself earlier, i was a little late for my yoga class, but the teacher isn't ready yet, so i think we have some time to spare.

Oh, ok, my name is...

So, I'm Brittany, 18 in a week, but I've convinced my mom to get a tiny man for myself today, because I'm a great daughter *giggles*, I have a very healthy life, so I workout a lot, eat healthy, get lots and lots of protein shakes and I think I'm pretty easy to live with... If you give me the respect I deserve. So, about you...

Oh yes, I'm...

Your job and new life style will be simple. You are going to be in my ass, and you will need to make it reaaaaally clean, as i sweat a lot from my workouts, my thong get me some itches and it is not good for me to be scratching my asshole in public, so, you will be there to scratch for me. And I'm in a diet that consist of lots of vegetables plus my regular protein shakes, so i tend to fart really bad. I know you can't absorb all of the fart, but since you will be that close to the font, try to take a deep breath so i don't need to deal with all the stink alright? I am thinking about cleaning after i take a dump, but that would probably took too long, so we will leave that open ok? Am I forgetting something? Let me see... Let me see... Clean the butt sweat, scratch my asshole, sniff farts...Oh yeah, If you do a good job, i can maybe you shove you yp my bum so you can move inside a little bit, a friend of mine friend told me that she did that to her boyfriend it was a-ma-zing. So if you want to pleasure you goddess you need try your hardest ok?

Wait! What?! You get me only to be your buttplug?

Huuuuh, no, You get to be my buttplug if you do a god job in the other stuffs I told, weren't you listening?

I...I... I may be tiny but...but...

But, but, yes, MY butt! Now, let me be more clear here, I BOUGHT you, you are MINE, MY PROPERTY. And another thing, men can be more resistant now, but you are not invincible, so you can choose to be the best ass slave i will ever have, so i don't need to get rid of you. OOOORRR I can squish you like the bug you are and get another tiny that will listen to reason. Listen, your mother or girlfriend or no on you knew bother to come and find you. even the women in your center didn't want you, soon you would be throw in the wild to your own luck, that is why i choose you, I am giving you a chance to live to something, to worship my ass like the true god I am to you now. You are not a necessary part of this world to anyone, but you can be to me... to your new world..."

Brittany was saying that while taking her leggings and panties, and starting to sit on the sink. you could see her massive ass looming over you, like to full moons, with a black hole in the middle. As she sits in the corner of the sin, her massive buttcheeks spread in fron of you, so you can feel the heat of her crack, even in a , what you would say safe distance, you could smell a little of her ass, and you know she was right. Nobody you knew came to you, you heard the other woman talking about releasing you in the wild to your own luck, but this girl came to save you, and you always was a ass man, so you can be lucky in a way?

"So... Butt-boy? Are you ready to start a new life and worship me?"

She said as she grab her cheeks, giggling a little. You knew this was insane, you were about to throw away the little humanity and dignity you had to serve a crazy girl, You look at her massive back while was watching you over her shoulder, you take a deep breath and make a run into her crack. as you enter the space between he cheeks, you can feel her heat enveloping your whole body, as you look forward, you see the wall of wrinkled flesh that is her brownhole, as it moves in and out, welcoming you.

"Huuum... Good choice butt-boy."

And with a quick move, Brittany pulls up her panties and pants to start her work out, while she feel your struggles over her asshole.

Tiffany was right, this really is amazing.