- Text Size +
After the school bus drops Samantha off at her stop along with Dave, nothing really eventful happened at home. Sam and Dave just watched TV in her room together and ate popcorn.

Tuesday, January 4th, 2011.

I wake up, I see on the clock on the TV DVR that's it's only 5am. I see Samantha fast asleep in a long green shirt and a pair of checkered pajama pants. "It's not that cold, is it?" I say as I climb out of the pillow case on the left away from Samantha. I see her body, laying down on her sides. I can see her hair flowing like a blonde waterfall only a couple of inches from me. I can slightly hear her snore, and her breathing in and out as she sleeps. I walk towards her, the breathing sounding a bit louder, and so does her snoring.

I walk around her feet and legs, her feet the size of dump truck to me, and her toes as big as a car, a sedan to be exact. As I walk around her toes her red nail polish on them really shine out in the dark, "Firetruck red wasn't a bad choice" I say, remember telling Sam that her her choice of red for her toes wasn't good about a couple of months ago. I walk besides her legs, covered in the checkered pattern from the pajama pants. And then walk up the bed to her waist, I can slightly see a sliver of her belly, showing her panties waistline and a little bit of her belly under her belly button. I keep walking, as I walk I hear her belly as I walk up near the middle of it and higher up, gurgles and growls, and even a couple of groans. "I guess her stomach is still working on that mix of Spaghetti, Popcorn, and Orange Juice she had last night" I say, as I walk up and hear all of this.

I get to her sides, their slowly inflating and deflating as she breaths softly. I put my her on her left ribcage through the shirt. I hear rushes of air going in and out, putting my head on her bones is like laying on wood. I get my head off it and walk past her chest, I faintly hear her heart beating slowly as I walk past it. I get up to her neck, I hear her swallowing some saliva as she sleep. I'm curious about this and I climb up to her neck and lay my head down on it. I hear some sounds of spit passing by and her throat muscles working and pushing it down. I get up and back down on the bed. I walk up her pillow, where her head is.

I walk up the pillow, and see Samantha's pretty face. Her hair in a ponytail, and her eyes closed and her facial expressions relaxed. I smile at the sight of this, I walk up the pillow, I see that her mouth is slightly open. I walk near it and I start to back "Damn, even the most attractive of girls have morning breath" I say. After this I walk back to my pillow case and go back to sleep.


I wake up, I climb out and see that it's daylight. I see Samantha dressed in a red jacket and black leggings with a pair of Adidas Superstars. "Hey, You woke up" She says, as she looks at me as she zips up her jacket. "Yeah, I did" I say, rubbing my eyes. "You wanna come to school with me, or stay at home. You'll probably have a lesser chance of being caught here though, my mom is a 2nd grade teacher and she leaves out before me and comes home around 5. Or at least she told me she'll be home on Tuesday around that time due to some kind of school event" She says, walking towards the door and opening it and then stopping.

"I'll stay here, it's probably safer here anyways" I say, climbing out of the pillow case.

After that Samantha grabs the TV remote and says she's going downstairs to get me some snacks. I walk down to the foot of her bed and wait, the space between the floor and the bed like sitting on top of a skyscraper to me. After about 5 minutes she brings back two Oreos the size of a bed to me. "Sorry about no liquids, I couldn't really find anything that you could drink out of" she says.

"It's fine, I can just survive off of Oreos anyways for the day" I say, looking at the two Oreos the size of a bed, I get up and break of a piece of the cookie part on top, It's the size of a plate to me, I start to eat it."Alright, see you later dude" She says, as she walks out the door to downstairs and out the front door to get to her bus stop. I start on the first Oreo, only finishing a quarter of it. I carry the second one into the pillow I slept in for later on in the day. "So, what am I going to do today. I hear Henry, her little brother running out his room and going downstairs. "Apparently the bus she takes goes to the High School and the Grade School" I say, hearing the noise of Henry running out the door.

I look at her TV DVR, the time is 7:47am. "I've got a lot of time to myself" I say, as I walk towards the remote and jump on the power button on the remote. I flick through channel by pressing the up or down button. The only thing that seems to be on as I flick through channels is morning talk shows, (Today, Good Morning America, The Early Show, and whatever CNN is talking about this morning). I turn off the the TV and jump of the bed, landing with a thud and sliding under the closed door and down the steps. I run into the kitchen, the wooden floor being slippery. I decide to climb up the drawers and up the dishwasher and into the sink. I turn on the faucet, and cup my hands under it while standing on the side of the sink. I get splashed back with water onto my pants and jacket, I don't really care. I drink about five handfuls of cold water before turning off the sink.

I jump down from off the sink back down to the kitchen floor. I walk from the kitchen to the living room. I see they still own a blocky CRT TV. I walk and jump onto the couch, the remote is on a cushion a seat away from me. I jump and get the remote and turn on the TV. Again, same stuff as upstairs. But it's 8:26am now. I turn the channels to TBS and watch a couple of episodes of Seinfeld, Family Guy(I didn't really find the episodes of Family Guy they aired funny though, most of the episodes were from the newer seasons), and Married With Children(This one brought back a lot of memories of watching this with my parents as a 7 year old).

I look at the clock and remember "Crap, my parents come home today". I feel worried and slightly anxious on what would happen if they found out, then I hear a key enter the door. I turn off the TV and hide in the couch.

The door opens, A woman in her early thirties with her black hair in a bun wearing a shirt gray shirt that says "Maids for hire" and the name "Kim" on her shirt in cursive. I get a peak of her through the lighting in the couch. Kim seems to be average height, and she says "Welp, the Fletcher household isn't much work to clean" she says as she goes out the door again to get her cleaning supplies, the van is a 2007 Chevy Express.

As she walks out, I jump out of the couch and run up stairs into Samantha's bed. Trying not to get caught.

After 45 minutes or so, she's downstairs vacuuming and cleaning counter top. I hear her walk upstairs. She starts out with Samantha's parent's bedroom, then, Henry's, and then hers. I hear her walk through the door. "Ah shit" I say, and then I fall out the bed onto the floor. I'm right behind Kim, I can kinda see a sliver of her panties as she bends down to pick something off the floor, and a tattoo on above her panties saying "Xavier & Kimberly Forever". "Kinda trashy, but okay" I say to myself. She stands up and pulls down her shirt and grab the TV remote and off of the bed, I quickly dash under the bed before she can see me. After Kim places the remote on the TV, she says "Well, the bathrooms look clean enough so I guess I'm done" as she walks out of the room and down the steps.

I think she leaves, but she actually seems to make herself at home, I can hear her take off her shoes and rummage through the pantry and turning on the TV.

"Do they allow her to do all that?" I say to myself.

In about an hour or so, I hear that she's sleeping. I decide to leave from up under the bed and go downstairs. I run down the stairs and see that Kim is leaned back sleeping. I see a empty value pack strawberry Poptart box, a empty Oreo Package, a couple of Pepsi cans strewn all over the table, and three Cup Noodle cups on the couch, the liquid gone for the most part. "Wow, she can really eat" I say to myself as I slowly walk towards the couch where she's sitting. I hear a faint moan from her lips and her putting her hand on her bloated belly, I can hear the groans and churning from where I'm standing on the floor, Kim burps loudly, I faintly smell the beef flavoring through the air.

The TV is on Sex and The City. I walk slowly towards her, I see her with her eyes still closed and her jeans unbuttoned, showing her panties and a couple of hairs. Her belly overflows, the gurgles get louder, Kim moans again and places her hand on her belly, slowly rubbing it. I walk towards her leg, "She must have a belly ache, no one can have a belly that bloated and not feel any discomfort" I say, looking up the pale fleshy mass above me. She truly does look like a giantess, I see her eyes closed, her nose piercing looking like a large diamond from here, her eyes closed, but laughing every couple of minutes at what's going on in the show. Some crumbs around her mouth. "She could just stomp and kill me right now" I say, thinking about the situation. I climb up her left pant leg, soft enough where she couldn't feel me. I walk up her thigh, I get near the side of her belly and put my ear on it, it's a symphony of noises, gurgles, groans, and growls, and churns, and some noises I don't even know how to explain. She burps about 5 times as I do this.

I run across her bloated belly, feeling the gurgles and shakes within Kim as I move. I put my hand in her belly button, there's some lint but not much. I walk up her belly, Kim still has her eyes closed. She burps a couple of more times, but the smell isn't really as bad as I thought it would be from that mix of food. Her shirt is up to her Bra. I walk up to her chest, between her boobs. Her heart is beating normally "She really shouldn't be eating all this though" I whisper to myself as I walk up her chest. You can slightly see her nipples through the bra, but that's about it. I climb on to her collar bone. I walk up to her face, "She kinda looks like Megan Fox" I say to myself as I study her face "Not as hot as her, but she's kinda got the resemblance" I say to myself, I hear a loud gurgle from her stomach, sounding like a cry for help due to all of the food packed inside of it. I walk around to her ear, which are also pierced. I smell a wiff of her hair, strawberry shampoo. I hear a groan from her belly, a pretty loud one and it sounded like it hurt. I jump of of her and onto the back of the couch. Kim wakes up from the sound of her belly and whimpers and says "I really shouldn't of ate all of that" she opens her eyes and feels her belly, and starts rubbing it. I notice she has a slight English accent, but the American accent totally out weighs it.

"Jesus Christ, this fucking huurrts" She says, her belly making a loud gurgle like in agreement. "I haven't eaten this much since like, I was at that party ten years ago" she says, rubbing and starting to kneed her belly like dough, a couple of farts come out but luckily I can't smell them from where I am.

Her stomach seems to keep gurgling and groaning loudly for the next couple of minutes and Kim keeps complaining. I eventually stop being amused by this situation and slowly start to leave the couch and go up stairs, the last thing I hear as I go is Kim saying "Fucking Hell" and a loud burp coming out and a series of loud gurgling from her stomach afterwards, one of the gurgles are louder than the TV.

I go upstairs and look at the clock on the DVR, it's about 3 minutes to 2. I do a running jump from the bed to the dresser where the TV is. I make the jump and I press the on button on the TV. It's on CNN, since I rather watch something more interesting than watching commentators talk about whatever President Obama did or what happened in some distant country, I change the channel to some local channel airing "Anger Management" some Adam Sandler movie I think I saw in theaters with my parents when I was younger. I settle on that for right now as I jump back to the bed. I hear Kim clean up her mess and leave downstairs, and her stomach groans again before she says "This is going be a long afternoon" as I hear her pat her belly and walk out the door with her cleaning supplies.

About an hour and a half later, I hear Samantha walk through the door and upstairs and opening her door.

"So, how was your day?" She says as she puts her backpack down and pulls out some homework from her American History class. "More People were starting to ask about you, y'know" She says she pulls out a pencil.

"Yeah I know" I say, as I change the channel. I start to tell her about the maid and everything else that happen, she starts to laugh.

"Oh, Kim? She eats a ton, my mom babysat her alot frequently as a kid, Kim and her parents used to live in the house across the street from us back in the mid eighties to the late nineties. They moved from Manchester because of Kim's dad's job requiring them to move to the states, I think Kim said she'd move back the U.K around 2013" Samantha says, as she starts writing on her homework.

"How do you know all that?" I say, wondering.

"Mom told me most of this stuff, plus we get the cleaning service half of because we know her." Samantha says, as she starts to get the sharpener out of her backpack.

"Interesting...." I say, as I turn my attention back towards the TV.

I slept for most of that day, I woke up at 9 again to eat part of the Oreo I had saved, then went back to sleep on a sugar rush.
Chapter End Notes:
Hey, last chapter is after this one. Just giving you a heads up.