- Text Size +
The girls on the outside are freaking out, I'm constantly being sloshed around in the pool of chocolate/stomach acid mix. "I'll get you out of there Dave!" Samantha screams. I scream back to her, "Don't actually, I don't mind being in here".

Everyone seems to stop in their tracks, Judy makes audible "What?". I swim through the sludge and the front of her stomach, where I'd imagine the place before her belly button is. "I mean, it isn't that bad. Your stomach is the size of a public pool to me. It doesn't really smell that bad in here actually, smells like the chocolate you ate like what, a couple of hours ago?" I say, splashing some of the acid off my jeans, causing them to fade a bit.


On the outside, Judy sits down in Sam's computer chair, confused. Samantha sits on her bed, causing Dave to slightly fall into the chocolate/acid, but quickly gets back up.

"So you wanna fucking die? Dave, I really don't wanna digest you and well nature taking it's course, unless you're into that sort of thing. I really don't wanna basically murder you" Samantha says, concerned.


"Don't worry Sam, you won't. Hey Judy, remember that PBS video we saw in 8th grade with Jack Cooper in it, and said a bunch of stuff about how he's been swallowed by 20 people ages 14 to 52 and he said how the stomachs that seemed to digest him the least with these pills were like chicks ages 14-35." I say, walking around her stomach, noticing the waves of acid starting to go back to it's natural color instead of brown. "He could last about 2 days without the acid starting to digest him" I say, splashing around in the acid, Samantha gives her belly a playful shove as a signal to stop, acid splashes all over me and and starts to also burn through my "The North Face" Jacket.

"Yeah, but I still don't get why you wanna stay inside her though? I mean, she's gonna eventually shit you out at one point" Judy says, I can hear her walk near Samantha, bending down near Samantha's stomach, Sam lifts her shirt up.

"No, I'll vomit him out at some point. I'm not going to let him go THAT route out of me" She says, with a little bit of disgust in her voice. On the inside I pull out my Blackberry, I see that it has sparks flying out of it, I drop it into the acid on accident, Samantha makes a moaning ouch type noises and asks me what was that. The phone practically is destroyed at this point "Fuck Me" I mumble.

"David, what was that?" Judy says, backing away from Samantha as Sam puts her shirt down.

"My phone went to shit, acid got onto it, I dropped it and well that's that" I say, noticing some more electronic sparks coming from where I dropped it, Sam kinda winces.

"Why'd you do that Dave?" Sam says, rubbing her belly a bit. I hear bubbles form in front of me from the phone.

"Well I mean, I think you acid sucked all of the electricity from it. So you shouldn't be worried, of like dying or something. Your stomach is the size of a public swimming pool, like the one we went to in Portland when we first met" I say, the acid becoming knee deep at this point.

"Are you calling me fat?" Samantha says, putting one hand on her hip.

"No, you aren't. You just have a lot of space in your stomach, like you aren't really fat on the outside, slightly pudgy but that's about it." I say.

"Well, I'm going to go downstairs and probably make a bowl of Mac N Cheese, that Hershey's bar didn't really fill me up. (She pats her belly lightly) sorry Dave, but hey you'll probably get something to eat also" She says walking towards the door.

"You want anything Judy?" She says, stopping before she opens the door.

"Nah, I'll be having dinner in a couple of hours. But it would be kick-ass though if you brought me back a Nature Valley bar or something" She says grabbing the remote control off of her dresser and flipping through channels.

As Samantha walks down the stairs, her acid repeatedly splashing me in the face and on my jacket. "Sam, please don't smother me in mac n cheese chunks. I really don't wanna die that way" I say, as she walks off of the last step.

"Don't worry Dave, I'll take it slow with the food" She says, walking towards the kitchen, I feel a couple of splashes of saliva fall on me. "I can tell you're really wanting that mac n cheese" I say, wiping traces of it out of my hair.

"Sorry, I didn't think it would land on you" She says as she walks into the kitchen.

I can hear Sam's mom's car pull into the driveway, a 2004 Volvo S60. Samantha is pulling out the Kraft box out of the top of the pantry, I feel elevated a bit when she reaches. I go through a series of ups, downs, and acid splashing onto me as she walks around and reaches into certain areas to get stuff. After about 30 minutes or so the mac and cheese is done, I see and feel how her stomach is bubbling up in anticipation, the acid slightly burning my legs, but nothing too bad. After all, I can't actually start being digesting until two days from now.

I hear Samantha getting into a small conversation about if she'll get a car this year, apparently she might. As Samantha walks up the stairs with a big bowl of Mac N Cheese and a granola bar, I feel the acid start popping and gurgling, I'm actually starting to be concerned if I'll be digested or not.

Samantha is walking up the stairs, the acid hits my face again, burning like rubbing alcohol, but no damage.

"Sorry Dave, if my acids hurting you or anything. I'm just kinda hungry" She says, between walking the steps.
I give her a slight nudge on her stomach wall, as way of saying it's fine.

Samantha pushes the cracked door with her foot, and she walks in with the bowl and granola bar in tow. Judy is sitting on her bed, laughing at the movie "She's Out of My League". Samantha sets the bowl down on her dresser and throws the Nature Valley bar at Judy, she catches it.

"Get ready, Dave" she says, I hear her pick up the spoon. The acid is really working now. Funny enough, I don't feel anything anymore from the acid now. I hear sounds of chewing and some drops of cheese from her mouth. I look up and I see the first chewed up gob of food, I move out of her stomach opening and near her side wall, a couple of feet away from her ribcage, where I hear her heart beating and air going in and out of her lungs slowly, the food lands with a plop, and I can hear a slight laugh come out of Samantha at something that happened in the movie she and Judy are watching.

After about a minute or so, her stomach is basically flooded with liquid cheese and chunks of macaroni. It's all up to my waist. "Fuck, I hope somehow I can get these stains out" I say to myself.

On the outside Sam is still standing and eating, she grabs a half drunk can of 7UP from a couple of inches away from the bowl she's eating from, she grabs it and finishes it off in two gulps.

The food is up to my neck now, I'm starting to get worried at this point "I really don't wanna drown in this" and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I see a clear liquid falling down into her stomach, I feel her stomach expand around me. "Stop!" I scream over the gurgles and growls from her stomach digesting all this.

Sam faintly hears me over the movie, she says "Ok, but let me finish these's last couple of bites" Judy is asleep on her bed, Samantha can hear her breathing in and out while laying down, a small gurgle from her belly from the granola bar she ate.

Samantha finishes up the bowl of Mac N Cheese, to Dave's dismay. She backs away from the bowl and takes a look at her stomach, bloating out through her shirt. She laughs and says "You alright in there, Dave?".

All of the liquid and chewed up food is at chin level to me, I'm floating. "FUCK NO" I scream, "I really rather not drown in your belly, you've really overdone yourself Sam" I say, splashing around.

"Alright I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm probably going to eat in a couple of hours, Dad said he had a taste for KFC tonight" She says.

"Oh god no" I say, with a little bit of worry in my voice.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding" Sam says, patting her belly, a long groan comes from it. I see a large wave of yellow splash onto me, causing me to go under for a couple of seconds but swim back up. Samantha walks over to her bed and taps Judy on the shoulder. I'm slightly sloshed again in the liquid cheese mix and the chewed up macaroni, the faint smell of 7UP is there too from her bending down a little to tap Judy.

Judy wakes up and sees the time on the TV DVR box, 5:23pm. She gets up, and says "Damn, I gotta be back before six. Take care of Dave, alright" as she runs out the door and downstairs to put her shoes on and drive home. "Well, I guess it's just me and you Dave" She says, walking over to turn off the TV.

"Ye-(a burp bubble flies up past me)p" I say, the digesting starting to really kick in on the food, I notice some of her food rushing into her intestines below me.

The rest of the day wasn't really much, she just sat on her bed rubbing her belly and watching episodes of "Everyone Loves Raymond" and "Gossip Girl" on her TV. Eventually it got to the point where most of her food went to her intestines. But she ate again around 8, a couple of boiled hot dogs and some water, the hot dog chunks, the digestion there wasn't too rough, just a couple gurgles here and there. I fell asleep that night on a bite of a hot dog bun. Wasn't the most digestion proof object I could sleep on, but better than trying to float on acid as you fall asleep.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter might not be written until Monday or Tuesday of next week, Family gathering. And don't worry, there won't be anything scat related throughout the story.